The last decent movie you have seen

American Gangster (2007)

Deadpool.

Captain Marvel
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

SHAZAM!

Also, Cash, did you see American Gangster recently, or are you saying you haven't been to any good movies in recent years?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

The Wife.

What equals: "decent"?
    I've enjoyed most that I've seen, the last two that I thought were really good were Braveheart & Pulp Fiction.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    What equals: "decent"?.
    I knew you were going to say that.

The last one I saw was The DIRT (Motley Crew story) and honey, it wasn't decent at all. I saw a thingy I didn't know was possible, and I've been around the corner a few times.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    SHAZAM!

Also, Cash, did you see American Gangster recently, or are you saying you haven't been to any good movies in recent years?
    I watched it on Amazon Prime a few days ago.

Shazam, forgot to add that as well.

This is a hard question. I do not go the Theatre anymore. New, to me, can be a year or so old. Also depends on the mood. The answer would change everyday.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    This is a hard question. I do not go the Theatre anymore. New, to me, can be a year or so old. Also depends on the mood. The answer would change everyday.
    Well, the last time I went was to see The Passion of the Christ and only because it was subtitled. I watch movies on streaming sites.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

A couple actually, The Favorite and If Beale Street Could Talk.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Well, the last time I went was to see The Passion of the Christ and only because it was subtitled. I watch movies on streaming sites.
    The last time I did go, they had a gadget that you stuck in the cup holder, with a 18' flex neck and you could have the CC thingy right underneath your line of vision to the screen. But, you miss some Movie scenes glancing down at the reader. Still MUCH better than those old dorky oversized Headphones. Not going to the Picture Show no more. Prices are freaking ridiculous.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    The last time I did go, they had a gadget that you stuck in the cup holder, with a 18' flex neck and you could have the CC thingy right underneath your line of vision to the screen. But, you miss some Movie scenes glancing down at the reader. Still MUCH better than those old dorky oversized Headphones. Not going to the Picture Show no more. Prices are freaking ridiculous.
    Never heard of the flex thingy or headphones. That's how long it's been for me. It wouldn't be worth missing the scenes.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I liked Mary Poppins Returns. I needed a break from all the crime drama I watch.. Line Of Duty, Spiral etc.etc. !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I love Crime Dramas been watching Law and order, my mother in law loaned me her full series of that show, and Law and Order SVU, NCIS, was watching Bones then it went off the air, have the whole show on DVD, also have Cold Case a friend was kind enough to give me all her dvds that she recorded, never missed an episode, wish they would release the series on DVD, but due to music rights and a fight between the owner and the network, they may not get to release it onto dvd, but as I said my friend recorded every episode on vhs and then made copies onto dvd and gave them to me as she got tired of the show.

Yeah, that is a piss off with all these music rights and ownership. I have the first season of Crossing Jordan on DVD which came out in 2013. I would like the other 5 seasons please ! Same with Unforgettable I have the first 3 seasons but there was no North American release for Season 4. I have all of Rizzoli & Isles which is "murder light" LOL. I liked Women's Murder Club but that only lasted a season, glad they had the sense to put it on DVD. SVU was great, but I still like the Chris Meloni episodes the best. He and Mariska had great chemistry.

I love Rizzoli and Isles, read the books didn't care for them that much, yes loved Chris Meloni's episodes, wish he would come back to the show. I still have a hard time putting Dr. Isles as Kate from NCIS. To get back on track, I also saw the newest Halloween movie, it wasn't bad and there maybe another one...

That whole franchise has had it's day IMO. The original movie is still the best, hard to top that. Although they tried many, many times !

Just got home from seeing Avengers: Endgame. That movie ripped my heart out, did a Mexican hat dance on it, lit it on fire, then shoved it back in my chest and put an off-brand Band-Aid on it.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

The Salton Sea 2002