Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Malaysian Plane Shot Down, 295 Passengers Aboard

Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    I was thinking the hair dye went came along with her new mascara and nail polish... ugh!
    I saw two photos of the girl holding the looted mascara- she was a dark haired pro-Russian rebel who was described to "hate all things Ukranian", while the blonde woman appears to live and work in Dubai. IDK- doesn't make sense, but regardless, I hope the guilty party contracts an eternal eye infection. I'll try to find the pictures.

Here they are....it's this BITCH:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...asting-it.html

Last edited by Cynful; 07-27-2014 at 01:45 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Yeah, I saw her with the dark hair. The name's the same, and the women DO favor. I'm still not positive it's not the same chick. Oh, well, no biggie, really. She's a twat-waffle, either way. :P
    Last edited by Jenivere2011; 07-27-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    Yeah, I saw her with the dark hair. The name's the same, and the women DO favor. I'm still not positive it's not the same chick. Oh, well, no biggie, really. She's a twat-waffle, either way. :P
    ITA Jenivere....looting at any time is beyond shameful, but this is absolutely sickening. I too hope she contracts an eternal eye infection...as they say, karma is a bitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

What a fucking bitch. Can I say that?
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fishhead View Post
    What a fucking bitch. Can I say that?
    LOL, you just did! I agree with you! She should worry less about looting mascara from mangled victims and do something about those horrendous eyebrows that look like wooly worms glued to her forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post

@Miho I should have known better. I hope at least you got a chuckle
    Don't worry about it and I did chuckle. We are all here because we have a dark sense of humor and it is not against the rules. If someone gets upset that is what the block button is for.

You make good contributions to this board and no worries everyone is starts as a noob here and we put in our time. Doesn't make one's opinions less important.
    Last edited by Miho; 07-28-2014 at 09:42 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Don't worry about it and I did chuckle. We are all here because we have a dark sense of humor and it is not against the rules. If someone gets upset that is what the block button is for.

You make good contributions to this board and no worries everyone is starts as a noob here and we put in our

time. Doesn't make one's opinions less important.
    I'm Upset, and I approve this message!
    Last edited by Upset; 07-28-2014 at 09:55 AM.

I'm obviously not a moderator so I can't comment on the rules but I did laugh my ass off. Then I felt guilty for a second. Then I laughed again. I reckon many of us hags are just a twisted bunch.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Thanks guys and gals

Thanks guys and gals

Yeah, that was not too cool.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Yeah, that was not too cool.
    That's cool. We all have different sense's of humor I guess. Did you click the video and watch it? All of it? I don't know how anyone on earth can watch that video and not laugh. But to each their own.

That's cool. We all have different sense's of humor I guess. Did you click the video and watch it? All of it? I don't know how anyone on earth can watch that video and not laugh. But to each their own.
    I've got a pretty morbid sense of humor, so its not like I ended up on the floor or anything and you're right, we've all got our own thing. Maybe its just a bit too soon for me. No worries!!
    Minerva

I saw a story the other day about a lady in the Ukraine that worked at a school, who said that the body of three people fell onto the playground in front of the children, and at least one of them was a body of a child. So, I guess it wasn't just "raining men," it was raining women, children and infants, as well, and that makes me intensely sad. I'm not offended by anyone's morbid sense of humor, though. If it helps you make sense of things, more power to ya.

I remember seeing Kevin Pollak being interviewed about the idea of "making fun" of tragic events. He said that when some tragic event happened that made national news, he would go out to a comedy club that night, and when the comedians were hanging out backstage everyone would be avoiding talking about what was in the news. But then finally one of the comics would tentatively make a joke about it, everybody would laugh, and then EVERYBODY was joking about it. And this was the same day the event happened! I just think it's human nature. At east we gave it a few days before we were cracking wise. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I remember seeing Kevin Pollak being interviewed about the idea of "making fun" of tragic events. He said that when some tragic event happened that made national news, he would go out to a comedy club that night, and when the comedians were hanging out backstage everyone would be avoiding talking about what was in the news. But then finally one of the comics would tentatively make a joke about it, everybody would laugh, and then EVERYBODY was joking about it. And this was the same day the event happened! I just think it's human nature. At east we gave it a few days before we were cracking wise. LOL
    lol Have you seen the Ricky Gervais bit about that kind of thing? He exclaims, and I agree, that everything and anything can be funny given the right context. Let me see if I can find the bit. K here it is. It's split into 2 things. Start the first one at 6:20 and the 2nd one from beginning.

Part 2

LOL Thanks. That was great. Reminds me of:

Girl says to her boyfriend, "Honey, are you a pedophile?" Guy says, "Pedophile? That's an awfully big word for an eight year old."

Girl says to her boyfriend, "Honey, are you a pedophile?" Guy says, "Pedophile? That's an awfully big word for an eight year old."
    lmao!!!! Never heard that one before

Lol. Good one.

Everyone has a right to their reactions in situations like this and to some people humor is the answer and that is perfectly fine.

lol Have you seen the Ricky Gervais bit about that kind of thing? He exclaims, and I agree, that everything and anything can be funny given the right context.
    I absolutely love Ricky Gervais

Mammy Guest

OMG, I just pissed my pants! LMAO

This is so sad. Her parents belives that she is still alive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rash-site.html

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskyboots View Post
    This is so sad. Her parents belives that she is still alive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rash-site.html
    That is heartbreaking! When reality finally sets in, they are going to struggle horribly.

Hopefully she will be ID'd soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    I saw two photos of the girl holding the looted mascara- she was a dark haired pro-Russian rebel who was described to "hate all things Ukranian", while the blonde woman appears to live and work in Dubai. IDK- doesn't make sense, but regardless, I hope the guilty party contracts an eternal eye infection. I'll try to find the pictures.

Here they are....it's this BITCH:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...asting-it.html

Beautiful girl but still ugly as sin.

I also heard that the bodies were taken to an empty field for identification two weeks ago, so they've been out in the hot sun in a field...I'm thankful I don't live in a country where if something like this happens my remains would be respected.

Harrowing new footage of the moment parts of MH17 crashed into a Ukrainian field has emerged one year on from the tragedy.
    The shaky mobile video entitled 'It's raining bodies' has been released on the internet and was shot by a traumatised couple as they drove past the scene where the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 was shot down, killing all 298 people on board.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3gSI2hHz2
    Minerva

Dutch Safety Report was released today. The missile didn't actually hit the plane but was close enough to cause the front of the plane to split off. There is a good reenactment video here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-set-rule.html