Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: George W. Bush

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IG-88 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duLds-TZMGw

Did he take the red pill or the blue pill?

I wager he took the Flintstone chewable, is that not correct, howDIDyouBUYit??
    Look he probably took a Gummy chewable vitamin.

Why the attack on howDIDyouBUYit. Shush.

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Snapppppppp...
    Don't get me started girl. LOL.

I would never put a perfectly good pair of shoes at risk by throwing them at Dubya. He doesn't deserve to be hit by my shoes.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

girlnamedfaerie Guest
    Imagine if the shoe actually had struck him?! Holy shit! Hahah.

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    I would never put a perfectly good pair of shoes at risk by throwing them at Dubya. He doesn't deserve to be hit by my shoes.
    What if you had atheletes foot?

My_Smiling_Skull Guest
    I imagine most of that crowd went DAMN............................................................missed..

Reminds me of someone throwing a shoe at Jerry Cantrell onstage....that one hit!!

fultondyke Guest
    Actually, I thought that "W" snorted the white powder...

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fultondyke View Post
    Actually, I thought that "W" snorted the white powder...
    Maybe he grounds up his flintstone vitamins? Reminds him of the good ol' days.

MorbidMolly Guest
    WTF

Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    What if you had atheletes foot?
    Add to that an exceptional case of stinky toe cheese.

The shoe-chucking video is already in the George W. Bush thread. Just FYI.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Guest Guest
    When I think of George (which is not often) I can only think of one thing - the word 'Twat'!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    The shoe-chucking video is already in the George W. Bush thread. Just FYI.

I requested a merge Miss N.......

I requested a merge Miss N.......
    I'm on it, Miss M!

- R.H. Sin

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I think it is sad. So are the comments of you who would think it was funny.

He is your president, and the thing the shoes ended up hitting is your American Flag.

Count your blessings that you will never know what would have happened if we had not had a strong president.

Now Obama is our president. I pray that he will be respected to when he has to get tough.

I hope you are joking...
    I REALLY hope you are joking...
    If not, F**K BUSH ! He's nothing to me, but a drunk thief, whose Daddy got him his job...
    As for the American Flag, Bush has been using it for toilet paper for the last 8 years.
    Open up your eyes, friend ! Our country is in the toilet, and it's the fault of the bastard on duty at the time.
    If I ever got a chance I would call him a bitch to his face.
    As far as Obama getting respect, that liar Dubya told him, they could not move into the Blair house early, because of other functions
    That's a spoiled assed little kid telling another lie.
    Bush will alway be a b**ch to me. Never respected as President of anything.
    My President has been on Vacation for 8 years.
    I NEED to calm down. If you stopped to think about what you said, you would not have posted that stupid assed remark.
    Joblessness, Homelessness, People forced to choose between food and medicine,all the while Bush and Cheney and Co. are getting rich, sending young people off to fight a lie, and make them and their buddies rich.

I wish the guy had hit him. Hard enough to cause a serious bruise right in the middle of his face.
    Bastard.

O.K. I'm gone again...See you next year...

Oh, by the way, I am in a deep depression right now, and this just gave me really bad cramps.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I do not know where these personal attacks are coming from...Do I know you...Have I offended you in some way? Are you my ex-husband...To the best of my knowledge I haven't ticked many people off in my life...I tend to go the other way and I try my best to please all that are around me...Please let me know what I have done to cause your hostility toward me...
    Honey...
    You didn't do a thing wrong. I would have laughed in his face...
    I would have laughed like Tom Hanks did in The Money Pit...
    I would have laughed until I got light headed, and had to be rushed to the fucking hospital.

Oh, Merry Festivus to you all !!!!

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    I thought the same thing. It's a wonder some American citizens haven't tried the same thing. He isn't the American Flag. This sorry excuse for a national leader and those who helped him steal the Office of President twice figuratively defaced and shat on our flag and our people.
    Someone recently compared this lame duck to an old bike a kid has. The kid knows he's going to get a new bicycle for Christmas, but he can't touch it until Christmas Day. I can't wait for our 'new bike' to take office in January!

Big smooch to you, baby !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I do not know where these personal attacks are coming from...Do I know you...Have I offended you in some way? Are you my ex-husband...To the best of my knowledge I haven't ticked many people off in my life...I tend to go the other way and I try my best to please all that are around me...Please let me know what I have done to cause your hostility toward me...
    Did I miss this? I thought we were personally attacking GWB?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    Big smooch to you, baby !!!!
    Thanks, dovescry1999. After the day I've had, I need a big smooch.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I think it is sad. So are the comments of you who would think it was funny.

He is your president, and the thing the shoes ended up hitting is your American Flag.

Count your blessings that you will never know what would have happened if we had not had a strong president.

Now Obama is our president. I pray that he will be respected to when he has to get tough.
    Im with you Katie.

Jazbabee Guest
    Here's the link....I can't stop ROFLMAO.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ehCgyDQX4U

only problem is, this journalist was a poor shot, guarantee you if I had thrown those shoes, I would have clocked somebody upside the head !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jlm709 View Post
    Im with you Katie.

Let me clarify before I become hated.
    I think Bush did the right thing after 9/11.
    OTOH...getting shoes chucked at ya is pretty funny....as long as ya dont get hit.

WendyK Guest
    OTOH...getting shoes chucked at ya is pretty funny....as long as ya dont get hit.
    I could not agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by pattykad View Post
    Yup, I watched it again. Still funny. I like how they comment on it being an
    insult to throw a shoe in an Arab country. Name a country where it's a compliment.
    ...Bueller? Bueller?...

My roommate had a football game on, and I was putting up the Christmas tree when the NBC news break came up--our first reaction was "WTF?!?", and then we laughed, although it was more of a "Can you BELIEVE this stuff?!?" kind of laugh. So much of his life seems to have been wrapped up in trying to "outdo" his dad--does dodging flying shoes at a press conference beat puking in the lap of the Japanese Prime Minster at a formal dinner?

(I can't stand the guy either, but I'm with my mom's attitude that killing or hurting someone only turns them into a martyr, so it's much better to have them alive and disgraced, or at least dodging flying footwear...besides, I for one don't want to find out just how much damage a President Cheney could do in a month's time. And where WAS the Secret Service, anyway? Talk about being a lame duck, sheesh....)

xenaswolf Guest
    Now if he'd been nailed between the eyes with a 9 inch fuck me pump...THAT would have been funny~!

Guest Guest
    Yeah he did the right thing to the WRONG country...where in the hell is Osama Bin Laden..lets see...over 7 years later????

Sadam was an asshat but he wasn't the source of 9/11 and if Bin Laden is still alive he's not finished with us yet...mission accomplished my ass!

Guest Guest
    btw...I've been laughing for the last 10 hours! *snort*

My_Smiling_Skull Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Now if he'd been nailed between the eyes with a 9 inch fuck me pump...THAT would have been funny~!

Red or black??

I'm thinking Playboy Bunny pink with optional gold tips on the heels

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pattykad View Post
    You know what's really sad? More than 4000 of our kids dead
    over a pack a lies. And a President that committed treason by
    outing a CIA agent for his own personal gain. You want to see
    something really sad? Check out that JOKE of Bush's where
    he's looking for WMD under his desk while your soldiers are
    dying. That is f'ing sad. Two shoes are nothing.
    I'm with you Pattykad. But I have to say the shoes are pretty funny. Come on, people have to have a sense of humor. Someone throwing shoes at GW is hilarious! He sure does duck fast doesn't he? We've seen assassinations and assassination attempts but never ever a attempted Shoe bullseye!
    ]howDIDyouBUYit?[/
    Renowned Death Hag
    QUOTE:
    do not know where these personal attacks are coming from...Do I know you...Have I offended you in some way? Are you my ex-husband...To the best of my knowledge I haven't ticked many people off in my life...I tend to go the other way and I try my best to please all that are around me...Please let me know what I have done to cause your hostility toward me...

Howdi....you are too funny! Are you my ex-husband...LOL! You could never be offensive. I think your posts are always very good!
    Last edited by Nicki; 12-14-2008 at 11:48 PM.

WendyK Guest
    Who said it was accomplished? ^

I personally feel attacked here, why does the Military feel so strong about going after these Al-Queida dicks if it was not a threat? Just asking don't throw rotten stuff at me...I do agree where the fuck is Bin Laden?? I will never forget the day thety danced in the streetys and celebrated 9-11...I didn't even know they had such hostility until then, how sad. I pray for a world of peace and ...Hey You just won the LOTTO!

pattykad Guest
    Al-Queida dicks were not in Iraq.

redkatrampant Guest
    Was I the only one who was waiting to hear "don't taze me bro"?

melmoney Guest
    I'm surprised that so many of you think this incident was funny. I think it's scary. Even if you don't like our President, he's still our President, and incidents like this can spiral into violence - especially in a Middle Eastern country. The man was using his shoe as a weapon to try and hurt Bush...surely most of you don't hate him so much that you wish violence upon him.

If that had been Obama, I think the reaction would have been much different. People would have been appalled. I didn't vote for Obama, nor am I his biggest fan, but I would have been a little freaked out if that happened to him.

But I'm glad GWB can have a sense of humor about the whole thing.

Snoopy Guest
    LMFAO..God that was hilarious! but dang guys got some reflexes!

Guest Guest
    by no means am I say that the violent attach of this mans shoes and odor eaters was appropriate...however it could have been worse....instead of criticizing those of us that think it's funny maybe you should contact the secret service as ask them why they were so slow? They are paid on our dime after all and one of those shoes could have caused some serious damage...oh wait...that damage was already done...snort!

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    LMFAO..God that was hilarious! but dang guys got some reflexes!
    He's had practice! Back during his drinking days in Midland Laura threw everything at him but the kitchen sink.

melmoney Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    by no means am I say that the violent attach of this mans shoes and odor eaters was appropriate...however it could have been worse....instead of criticizing those of us that think it's funny maybe you should contact the secret service as ask them why they were so slow? They are paid on our dime after all and one of those shoes could have caused some serious damage...oh wait...that damage was already done...snort!
    I wasn't criticizing anybody, I was just saying I was surprised by the response most people have. I think this reaction coincides with the general feeling about Bush...nobody likes him, therefore, an angry man throwing his shoes at Bush's head is something to laugh about.

I also wondered why the SS was so slow in reacting. My best guess is that the incident took everyone completely off-guard. From what I understand, the meeting was closed to several members of the media. I would assume that the SS might be more lax compared to if he was making a speech in front of a general audience.

Guest Guest
    I think the reason for the overall reaction is because we're sick of him and all of us would like to throw our shoes at him too!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I think the reason for the overall reaction is because we're sick of him and all of us would like to throw our shoes at him too!
    Exactly!

Sharmika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoney View Post
    I wasn't criticizing anybody, I was just saying I was surprised by the response most people have. I think this reaction coincides with the general feeling about Bush...nobody likes him, therefore, an angry man throwing his shoes at Bush's head is something to laugh about.

I also wondered why the SS was so slow in reacting. My best guess is that the incident took everyone completely off-guard. From what I understand, the meeting was closed to several members of the media. I would assume that the SS might be more lax compared to if he was making a speech in front of a general audience.
    I am ABSOLUTELY NOT taking a pot-shot at your observation, Mel, but wouldn't an actual attempt on his life take people off guard as well? I mean, SS is heralded for their supposed grace under fire...

On that note, I get your point, but COME. ON!! I didn't laugh at him being "attacked", but the SS's looks, ( a la "I was in the bathroom... What'd I miss?"), W's ducking and the look on his face was pretty fuckin' funny!

melmoney Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmika View Post
    I am ABSOLUTELY NOT taking a pot-shot at your observation, Mel, but wouldn't an actual attempt on his life take people off guard as well? I mean, SS is heralded for their supposed grace under fire...

On that note, I get your point, but COME. ON!! I didn't laugh at him being "attacked", but the SS's looks, ( a la "I was in the bathroom... What'd I miss?"), W's ducking and the look on his face was pretty fuckin' funny!

Your right, any violent attempt on the President would take people off guard. I'm reminded of when Richard Springer got up on stage with Ronald Reagan and smashed his crystal award while confronting him. The SS thankfully reacted quickly before anything happened, but regardless, Springer still made it up on stage and close to the President. I think that perhaps the SS might be more lax during a news conference whether than a general speech.

I did laugh at at W's look on his face (his had a grin the whole time!) but I didn't laugh at the action itself. I just thought it was plain scary. I would feel this way for any President, past, present, or future.

Sharmika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoney View Post
    Your right, any violent attempt on the President would take people off guard. I'm reminded of when Richard Springer got up on stage with Ronald Reagan and smashed his crystal award while confronting him. The SS thankfully reacted quickly before anything happened, but regardless, Springer still made it up on stage and close to the President. I think that perhaps the SS might be more lax during a news conference whether than a general speech.

I did laugh at at W's look on his face (his had a grin the whole time!) but I didn't laugh at the action itself. I just thought it was plain scary. I would feel this way for any President, past, present, or future.

Giiiiiiiiiiirrrrllllll! Me too!!! ROFLMBAO

MorbidMolly Guest
    Throwing his shoes was not an actual attempt to hurt him, it was an insult.....the highest insult that can be issued in the middle east.....if dude had wanted to hurt him, I`m sure he could have.....in the situation Dubya was in it seems it wouldn`t have taken much, concerning the secret service seemed to have been taking a dump at the time.....I can`t imagine the absolute frustration these people feel concerning our involvement, and total arrrogance that we " know best " for them.....we went in, we accomplished what we were suppose to, and still we linger.....I`ll leave it at that

melmoney Guest
    Throwing his shoes was not an actual attempt to hurt him, it was an insult.....the highest insult that can be issued in the middle east.....if dude had wanted to hurt him, I`m sure he could have.....in the situation Dubya was in it seems it wouldn`t have taken much, concerning the secret service seemed to have been taking a dump at the time.....I can`t imagine the absolute frustration these people feel concerning our involvement, and total arrrogance that we " know best " for them.....we went in, we accomplished what we were suppose to, and still we linger.....I`ll leave it at that
    If GWB didn't duck, those shoes would have hit him square in the face. I bet that would have hurt like hell.

I don't think frustration on their part gives anybody any excuse to throw their shoes at our President, while he's standing up their with the Iraqi Prime Minister much less! There are other ways to express frustration but violence is not an acceptable way in my book. Besides, he was a reporter and was supposed to be there to do his job of reporting - not throwing his shoes at the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmika View Post

Damn straight. And when they realized the weapon was no more dangerous than a shoe they didnt launch into overdrive. It was more an exercise in apprehending him.

I have only seen the clip once on the news and I thought 'ol George looked more bemused than anything else.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    This video made me laugh; sorry - it is an Iraqi journalist throwing his SHOES at the President:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...23089#28223089

That journalist needed lessons from my mother...she hit her mark (usually me) every time..

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    Such entertaining video, I think I might make an animated gif out of it. This should be in the opening credits of the next Michael Moore film, I'm just sayin.

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    I forgot to add that not only is this shoe thrower being praised and celebrated over there right now but IMO this clip was instant pure comedy gold.

He is our president, and I have always respected him because he is strong. No one here has the inside info about Sadam's WMD. He could have moved them to another country. And even if the WMD was a "pack of lies" that monster needed taking out for dropping bio weapons on his own people for kicks and giggles--yes, I saw the fucking pics. Bush was the only president with the balls to do something with this shit. Had he not done anything people would be screaming "Why didn't Bush do something?" I'd rather have Bush than Al Gore any day of the week. And, BTW, I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

endsleigh03 Guest
    Been gone and didn't see what happened with the shoe til just now.

And then I saw this thread.

***sits back, folds hands, and makes vow to be good***

Just this once.