Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Holy Grail Of Death Hag Photos

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    sadly,the plane and its occupnts were described as scattered. "they" say a red slip was in a tree,but i "heard" from someone that it was actually Patsys torso,and that was one of the largest pieces found.
    Eww...well that answers my question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

xenaswolf Guest
    I would love to have seen Hitler's death photos!

Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    I would love to have seen Hitler's death photos!

there was a kgb officer lev bezyminski,who wrote a book about eva and adolfs death and autopsy. the book,which stalin edited,i guess you could say,showed a picture of two crates which were supposed to hold the hitlers' corpses. it was so indistinct as to be useless.

the red army was still shelling when the bodies were burned,and they had more petrol to burn them with compared to magda and josef goebbels. it has been said the shells threw up dirt and body parts every where. the shelling had stopped when the goebbels killed themselves,and of course photos of them are extant. surely if there were anything to photo of hitler,they would have done so.
    it suited stalin to create mystery over hitlers where abouts.

otoh,hitlers jawbones and a portion of his skull complete with entry wound are pictured in color in a book The Death of Hitler i think,and are supposed to be authentic as verified by his dentist.

one of my favorite ww2 stories involves the capture of the bunker,not at first by Red Guards divisions,or kgb or smersh,but a group of female soviet doctors and nurses who had come to loot evas' boudoir. eva was unknown to allied intelligence,but these women knew there had to be a woman somewhere.

Elvis autopsy photos

Ritchie Valens pics after crash... no autopsy was performed on him

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    JFK Jr's autopsy photo's. I heard he was doubled over backwards.
    What would cause this exactly? Tks...

Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    Here is a link to a photo of a dead Nancy Spungen.

http://members.tripod.com/~VanessaWe...y_Spungeon.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I dunno if this is too wrong, but I've always wished to see the bodies of The Challenger Astronauts. (I'd be interested in Columbia's crew too....but presumably they were all cremated during the re-entry.) I would also like to see more celebs as they looked, once cleaned up & casketed.
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoney View Post
    I'd like to see some of the Columbine victims and good crime scene photos. I've seen a few pics of the crime scene but they were really blurry.
    OMG that's my website Linney! Freaking sweet!

I too would love to see the Challenger crew, I believe they were mostly intact. ????

I have two photos of Eric Harris and Dyland Klebold on my site, they are not blurry IMO. They are gross. A large portion of Eric's head is missing. http://vanessawest.tripod.com

Is there an autopsy report on Patsy Cline any where?
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

BTW WARNING...my site has gross pictures. There is ample warning beforehand, though. They are all text links and not thumbnails.

*shamelessselfpromotionshamelessselfpromotionshamelessselfpromotion*
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

lab_rat Guest
    I liked your site Nessa! Thanks for the link!

Thanks and you're welcome! I like your Beaker avatar! LOL

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I dunno if this is too wrong, but I've always wished to see the bodies of The Challenger Astronauts. (I'd be interested in Columbia's crew too....but presumably they were all cremated during the re-entry.) I would also like to see more celebs as they looked, once cleaned up & casketed.
    I was in 3rd grade when Challenger happened...did they recover the bodies? Sorry...I don't remember.

Yes, Dr. Michael Baden did the autopsies I think.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Going from 200 mph to zero in a split second at a 90 degree angle while encased in a malleable metal frame.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Hitting water is at high speeds is like hitting cement. Here is an EXTREMELY GRAPHIC video that shows the results.
    WARNING!!!!!!!!!!
    Disturbing and graphic footage of the results of a suicide jump!
    Do not look if you have a weak stomach!
    http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V4236
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Hitting water is at high speeds is like hitting cement. Here is an EXTREMELY GRAPHIC video that shows the results.
    WARNING!!!!!!!!!!
    Usually in those videos (in my case) you see the body about five seconds into it. It was already right there. Pretty bad, but thanks for the vid!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

ajlposh Guest
    Herve Villechaize suicide tape
    Pictures of various people in the box
    Final pictures for various people

STRAIGHT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Do Treadwell autopsy photos exist?
    The only thing that was left of him was his head attached to his spine and one of his arms (also attached). Everything else that was him and his girlfriend was consumed by the bear who was shot and killed and then gutted. Out spilled what was left of those two which was 3 garbage bags full (capacity wise) of human flesh.
    Last edited by STRAIGHT; 08-16-2008 at 02:13 PM.

cachluv Guest
    Regarding http://vanessawest.tripod.com:

Man, I looked at the link with all the crime scene photos, all of which I've seen before. That one pic of the Hillside Strangler victim was INTENSE. That shit was heavy.......

Seagorath Guest
    Thanks...just as good as the autopsy report itself...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    The only thing that was left of him was his head attached to his spine and one of his arms (also attached). Everything else that was him and his girlfriend was consumed by the bear who was shot and killed and then gutted. Out spilled what was left of those two which was 3 garbage bags full (capacity wise) of human flesh.

STRAIGHT Guest
    Thanks...just as good as the autopsy report itself...cheers
    Your welcome.

jeca Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    Kurt Cobain's crime scene/autopsy photos.

This would be mine as well.

Everything you guys have mentioned here I would like to see to satisfy my morbid courisity.

lab_rat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post

Man, I looked at the link with all the crime scene photos, all of which I've seen before. That one pic of the Hillside Strangler victim was INTENSE. That shit was heavy.......
    Dear God, I hadn't looked at that one. I was like what in the hell is coming out of her and then I realized it was a broom!

mrnorrischangestrains Guest
    more photos of Marina Habe (obviously)
    photos of those who murdered her

photo sequence or film of Natalie Wood's final moments

when it comes right down to it, I guess I will believe coroner's reports and such. Either that or I can't really think that much right now.

MorbidMolly Guest

Holy Shit........that was brutal.......and David Koresh looked like a side of pork that roasted in the pit a tad too long......

Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    Dear God, I hadn't looked at that one. I was like what in the hell is coming out of her and then I realized it was a broom!

Uck

MorbidMolly Guest
    I`d like to see Virginia Rappe..........before and after.....mostly before the funeral home got ahold of her.....anything I`ve seen is grainy, and of questionable sources.....

I never saw that photo of JFK's limo. There was brain everywhere!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

endsleigh03 Guest
    Here's one of the Bernardo and Homolka transcripts...WARNING: Some pretty X-RATED dialog...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com...molkavideo.htm
    I just read this and all i can say is, SHE IS OUT WALKING AROUND??????????

OMFG!

It's not the sex talk, it's the talk about her little sister. WHO the hell are these people anyway?????
    She shound never, ever, ever have been allowed out.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Holy Shit........that was brutal.......and David Koresh looked like a side of pork that roasted in the pit a tad too long......
    All those Waco guys didn't even look like bodies. They looked like burnt out fire logs!

jeca Guest
    WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

Dude! Was he really alive after that, albeit briefly? Holy shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Not sure if you know or not, but that site belongs to our own Nessa.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Id like to see AAliyah,and Brandon Lees video where he was shot.

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Definately Nicole Brown Simpson without the black bar. The thought of that picture started my death haggery.
    The Timothy Treadwell tapes
    Christine Chubbock suicide tape
    http://www.yellowstone-bearman.com/Tim_Treadwell.html

gives a narrative. still looking

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    audio?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RUG7...eature=related

Snudgie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    BTW WARNING...my site has gross pictures. There is ample warning beforehand, though. They are all text links and not thumbnails.

*shamelessselfpromotionshamelessselfpromotionshamelessselfpromotion*

Hee! I love your site Nessa..the pics are fab....there is one though that really gives me the creeps...it's one of the Sharon Tate photos...and I swear she looks like she is smiling.....*shudder*...kind of eerie...poor lady.

Snudgie Guest
    Emily Haas was a student at Virginia Tech who had a class on the 2nd floor of Norris Hall...where Cho's massacre occurred. Emily was one of the student's who called 911 "during" the massacre, and Cho actually fires into her classroom (and at her) as she's talking with the dispatcher. The transcript was posted on the Washingtonpost.com...It's creepy...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2102497_2.html
    Wow, Seagorath...thanks for posting that...I'd never seen it before....chilling.

fultondyke Guest
    I'd really like to see the photos of Ramon Navarro's death scene, as well as Albert Dekker's.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

That guy wasn't a jumper. He was a suicide bomber. He failed to kill himself and anyone else with the initial blast. There is a longer version of that video with the build up to the detonation with some Benny Hill music added. It's really quite sick.

Quite sick = fucking hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by fultondyke View Post
    I'd really like to see the photos of Ramon Navarro's death scene, as well as Albert Dekker's.

That is something I been looking for here.
    It's All Gravy Baby [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know if this link has ever been posted here. But in case it hasn't here is something that might interest you here on this thread.

http://members.tripod.com/~VanessaWe...enephotos.html
    It's All Gravy Baby [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QuarterRat Guest
    Didn't they just leave JFK Jr and his bride down there in the wreckage?

Quote Originally Posted by QuarterRat View Post
    Didn't they just leave JFK Jr and his bride down there in the wreckage?
    No they were cremated and the ashes thrown out to sea

Lightbulb Marilyn Monroe

Duno if its posted but Sharon Tate's are to see at least when I did it it was: google.com \ images .....etc

And of course Marilyn's photo of her bruised face- from when she was laying face down.. I still think the Kennedy's had SOMETHING to do with Marilyn's death... The circumstances surrounding the scene: enema, holding phone...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by eca1094 View Post
    I don't know if this link has ever been posted here. But in case it hasn't here is something that might interest you here on this thread.

http://members.tripod.com/~VanessaWe...enephotos.html
    Thank you eca, you reminded me why I'm a DEATH HAG!!! Good job!

No they were cremated and the ashes thrown out to sea
    What I always thought was kind of creepy/weird about JFK Jr. and his wife and sister-in-law was, they took three body bags out to sea. Common sense tells you that these pour people did not have intact bodies, and probably some parts of them washed to shore later... yet, they made a show of bringing back three body bags to imply that they had recovered the three bodies. I guess it was to make the family, friends and a shocked nation feel better, but still it was odd.

Rhonda Guest

Nessa: COOL SITE!!

[quote=Nessa;376669]OMG that's my website Linney! Freaking sweet!

I am so thankful that people have these sites for me to visit! I would love to be able to do something like that if I had any technical ability or time of my own.

Dorothy Stratten with no doubt

Northern Lights Guest
    Christine Chubbuck suicide video.

ShatteredMirror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    there was a kgb officer lev bezyminski,who wrote a book about eva and adolfs death and autopsy. the book,which stalin edited,i guess you could say,showed a picture of two crates which were supposed to hold the hitlers' corpses. it was so indistinct as to be useless.

the red army was still shelling when the bodies were burned,and they had more petrol to burn them with compared to magda and josef goebbels. it has been said the shells threw up dirt and body parts every where. the shelling had stopped when the goebbels killed themselves,and of course photos of them are extant. surely if there were anything to photo of hitler,they would have done so.
    it suited stalin to create mystery over hitlers where abouts.

otoh,hitlers jawbones and a portion of his skull complete with entry wound are pictured in color in a book The Death of Hitler i think,and are supposed to be authentic as verified by his dentist.

one of my favorite ww2 stories involves the capture of the bunker,not at first by Red Guards divisions,or kgb or smersh,but a group of female soviet doctors and nurses who had come to loot evas' boudoir. eva was unknown to allied intelligence,but these women knew there had to be a woman somewhere.
    And here supposedly is Hitler's skull :

I think Patsy CLine and Buddy Holly crash pictures (in detail) would be my grail

Seagorath Guest
    Still looking for more Virginia Tech stuff. Funny how nobody mentioned Virginia Tech when April 16th passed...but Columbine got all the "media glory" on the 20th.

Fucktards.