Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey MacDonald Murders

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post
    I reread Fatal Justice and i just have a question:

Then what about the skin that was found under colette's nails that didn't belong to him?

if evidence isnt collect properly, the whole case is jepordized...and in this case, the evidence wasnt collect properly.

In all reality, he probably did it. But there is a small possiblity that there are others responsible as well.

Isnt it possible if he did do it, he hired those people to come to his house and kill his family?

Well it's been awhile since I read all the info on this case, but many people think the wife told him the baby wasnt his and he snapped. If she was having an affair she could have seen him that day, and maybe scratched his back during sex and got skin under her nails....

I have no doubt in my mind though that he is guilty as sin!

Guest Guest
    it is my understanding there was never any testing done on the skin found under her nail because it was lost before they could do any testing

that being said...there were scratches on the Inmate...one superficial cut on his arm..the nice clean 1/4 incision on his chest and marks consistent with the tip of an icepick barely poking him...notice I said INCISION...it was not a stabbing type wound...it was a clean edged instrument consistent with a scalpel that punctured his lung...not consistent at all with an icepick or either knife that was used to stab his family...the guy is GUILTY...he lost it during either getting caught molesting his daughter (who does that? child comes into bed and he makes HIS WIFE get up and go onto the couch?? how about taking the child back to bed? how about HE goes to the couch if it's too crowded...remember Colette was PREGNANT at the time you think it's reasonable that she has to be the one forced to the couch?) or over some other argument where Colette challenged his manhood..because this pathetic POS is all about "being a man" he raged on her...their daughter probably got caught and he had no other choice then to kill them all....they screwed up as far as certain pieces evidence is concerned, the skin, his pajama bottoms being destroyed at the hospital....all the witnesses at the hospital stated that those bottoms were saturated with blood...now if he's barely dripping blood from his superficial wounds where did all of that blood come from...in reconstructing how these people were killed based on their wounds it is speculated that he had the baby over his lap as he was stabbing her

he's a narcissistic pig who couldn't handle being challenged and he snapped...no I don't think it was premeditated...I think it was during a moment of extreme rage, but just because he didn't plan it before doesn't excuse what he did...and what he continues to do, he knows down deep he deserves to be where he is and if he really wants to be a man..he'd man up and admit to what he did

bluebird14 Guest
    Ok wait, you mentioned that he was molesting his daughter? Do you have a link or something where I could see that evidence?

I would apprecite it greatly!

Guest Guest
    http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.c...ictims_01.html

sorry you'll have to copy and paste the url in your browser

then you'll have to go to I believe it's the scanned documents page and find Freddie Kasabs theory one which I agree with

it's not "evidence" it's a theory as to what could have possibly caused them to have such a fight that would trigger him to murder his entire family but it's based on some of the evidence of the crime

such as...Jeff readily admits that Colette was sent to sleep on the couch on nights that either child climbed into bed with them..I personally found this odd considering normally you put your child back in their own bed and the fact that Colette was pregnant....the theory goes that she did get up to go to the couch something woke her and she caught him

the upstairs neighbor heard what sounded like Colette saying "You're not touching a hair on either of their heads or mine!"

Jeff states it was Kristen that was in their bed that night and that she wet the bed...but testing proved it had to have been Kimmie that wet the bed...Kristen is type O and Kimmie type AB..the urine was tested as that of someone with AB type blood...her blood was found spattered just inside the doorway of the master bedroom

all the shrinks that examined Jeff agree that he has an overwhelming need to maintain the image of a man...is too concerned with what other think of him...is overly critical of others and if challenged regarding his manliness that he could snap

I'm leaning towards this theory as being the reason...if Colette did catch him she most likely charged at him...possibly grabbing the board thus hitting him in the forehead..it is believed that she inflicted the scratches, cut to the arm and the blow to his head, he got the board from her, swung it, hit Kimmie, beat Colette to the point she was down, picked Kimmie up and took her back to her room...at some point Colette got up and went into Kristens room where he then served the worst of the blows to Colette and to Kristen... a large amount of Colette's blood was found on Kristens bed, a "bleed out" type stain, not something that would have been transferred via his hands...then the bedspread and sheet were brought into the room..Colette was placed on the bedspread covered with the sheet and he then carried her back into their room, leaving a foot print of Colette's blood on the wood floor

yes the Army screwed up some of the evidence but not all of it, what remained pointed to one person and one person only committing these murders I believe they have the right one in prison.

bluebird14 Guest
    Dearheart, thanks sooo much for the link!

Wow, I didnt know all that. I'm going to email my sister and let her know too. Maybe he really is guilty...

Wow, that just blew my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.c...ictims_01.html

sorry you'll have to copy and paste the url in your browser

then you'll have to go to I believe it's the scanned documents page and find Freddie Kasabs theory one which I agree with

it's not "evidence" it's a theory as to what could have possibly caused them to have such a fight that would trigger him to murder his entire family but it's based on some of the evidence of the crime

such as...Jeff readily admits that Colette was sent to sleep on the couch on nights that either child climbed into bed with them..I personally found this odd considering normally you put your child back in their own bed and the fact that Colette was pregnant....the theory goes that she did get up to go to the couch something woke her and she caught him

the upstairs neighbor heard what sounded like Colette saying "You're not touching a hair on either of their heads or mine!"

Jeff states it was Kristen that was in their bed that night and that she wet the bed...but testing proved it had to have been Kimmie that wet the bed...Kristen is type O and Kimmie type AB..the urine was tested as that of someone with AB type blood...her blood was found spattered just inside the doorway of the master bedroom

all the shrinks that examined Jeff agree that he has an overwhelming need to maintain the image of a man...is too concerned with what other think of him...is overly critical of others and if challenged regarding his manliness that he could snap

I'm leaning towards this theory as being the reason...if Colette did catch him she most likely charged at him...possibly grabbing the board thus hitting him in the forehead..it is believed that she inflicted the scratches, cut to the arm and the blow to his head, he got the board from her, swung it, hit Kimmie, beat Colette to the point she was down, picked Kimmie up and took her back to her room...at some point Colette got up and went into Kristens room where he then served the worst of the blows to Colette and to Kristen... a large amount of Colette's blood was found on Kristens bed, a "bleed out" type stain, not something that would have been transferred via his hands...then the bedspread and sheet were brought into the room..Colette was placed on the bedspread covered with the sheet and he then carried her back into their room, leaving a foot print of Colette's blood on the wood floor

yes the Army screwed up some of the evidence but not all of it, what remained pointed to one person and one person only committing these murders I believe they have the right one in prison.
    Very well presented, Dearheart! I agree with you and the late Mr. Kassab.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

stay_zee Guest
    Thank you Dearheart. That was interesting reading.
    I have always thought he did it, just based on his lack of injuries. I know there are lots of arguments about that...I just don't believe any of them.

Impatience Guest

The MacDonald House is the one that is partially hidden behind the tree. My BFF used to date someone who lived on the base at Ft. Bragg. She took these pics for me one weekend. I believe this housing developemnt has since been torn down.

Infamous Castle Drive.

I have read some books about these murders.
    Very interesting.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I'm still waiting for the DNA evidence that is supposed to clear him.

He was all on about that for, wow, must be at least a year now.

Great photos, Impatience! I had also heard the houses had been torn down. I wonder if anyone ever again lived in the MacDonald's house? I know it was left "as is" for a long time.

I would have loved for someone to investigate the house and see if anyone lingers. The evp's may have been worse (if possible) than the Villasca evp's.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I thought the house was left empty for years and when they demo'd it, the found the syringes and such.

Don't take that as gospel, though.

Impatience Guest
    people lived there at the time this photo was taken. my bff said they had been there for about three minutes and EVERYONE started coming out of their houses to look and point at them. I guess they get this a lot. But yes, the house stood empty for a very long time just as it had been the night of the murders. I remember reading (maybe FV?) about how someone had been assigned to go over every so often and defrost the freezer. I imagine it was like a time warp.

Guest Guest
    yes reportedly it remained exactly as it was for 11 years! now someone tell me how it was the defense never managed to get the evidence they needed in 11 years!

yes he claims he has DNA that would clear him??? where is it? or did those "idiots" screw up too? this guy has a superiority complex and everyone else is stupid and inept, there were things that were PROVEN not to be possible by EXPERTS and those people are stupid too!

he invited everyone and their mother into that house anything that didn't belong to a member of that family could have been the neighbors, his co workers, the babysitters or yes even the MP's that responded that night....again it was shoddy the way they were allowed to go in and out of that house that night but that doesn't change the blood evidence and the lack of injury to him....if the motives of these "hippies" was to kill everyone in that house...they would have started with the strongest person, the one who could defend that family and who didn't...oh that really gets him riled up point out to him that he FAILED at protecting them and you get to hear all about how "injured" he was

what was done to Colette and those children was overkill....what sense does it make to barely leave a mark on the man...but then butcher the woman and the children? go to the house with no weapons of your own...leave the man "passed out" in the hallway and never once go back and finish him off...yeah his story is really believable NOT!

I plan on reading the rebuttal to Fatal Vision...Fatal Justice is supposed to prove that he's innocent...convincing me of that is going to be hard...because EVERYTHING points to him and if that molestation theory is correct which I believe it to be that could explain how this "perfect couple with the perfect marriage" would have had a fight that led to these murders

if you want a good read into how this guys mind ticks...read his website...it's all about HIM and his accomplishments outside and inside the joint...he literally devotes about 4 sentences to Colette and the girls and the rest of his site is about how HE'S been done wrong! why would anyone care about photos of HIM when he was a kid? well they are there...more photos of HIM then of his girls...more of HIM and HIS NEW WIFE then there are of Colette...yeah the guy is any shrinks wet dream...let me put it this way..he and Drew Peterson were cut from the same cloth!

Giada Guest
    You may have mentioned this previously DH but I remember reading and seeing clips of Freddie Kassab completely supportive of his SIL in the beginning ... but he came to realize McDonald was guilty.

I'd agree he is every bit as horrendous as DP.

Impatience Guest
    Yes, FK originally thought that his SiL was innocent. He was a member of the family. He didn't think JMcD would kill their daughter or grand-daughters... no more than my parents would think that my husband would ever kill me (I'm the one with the temper in the family, not him, lol). I believe it was when JMcD went on a late night talk show and exagerated his injuries. He was laughing and joking about the night of the murder (something to the effect that he fell asleep watching the "other guy" talk show host) and waited for laughter/applause that really ticked FK off. I think after that, he started taking a harder look at his SiL and discovered all of the discrepencies in his formal statement to MP's.

Guest Guest
    yes that bothered him but what made him even more suspect of JM is the transcripts from the Article 32 hearing...which he requested many times from JM and kept getting put off by him...once FK got those documents and read through them he realized that JM had to have done it...FK worked tiredlessly to get the courts to re open the case and go after JM, I'm just happy that both FK and MK lived long enough to see him in prison, they both died in 1994, so they at least got to see him behind bars for many years...the work that FK did I believe will pretty much guarantee JM never is released

Impatience Guest
    yes that bothered him but what made him even more suspect of JM is the transcripts from the Article 32 hearing...which he requested many times from JM and kept getting put off by him...once FK got those documents and read through them he realized that JM had to have done it...FK worked tiredlessly to get the courts to re open the case and go after JM, I'm just happy that both FK and MK lived long enough to see him in prison, they both died in 1994, so they at least got to see him behind bars for many years...the work that FK did I believe will pretty much guarantee JM never is released
    completely agreed. If JMD had kept his mouth shut, he may be free today. Everything he said had a contradiction to facts.

bluebird14 Guest
    In an interview with 48hours, he said that he wants to get on with his life now, but in order to do that (aka parole) he would have to finally admit that he was guilty, and he refuses to do that.

Maybe he's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post
    In an interview with 48hours, he said that he wants to get on with his life now, but in order to do that (aka parole) he would have to finally admit that he was guilty, and he refuses to do that.

Maybe he's crazy.
    I think it's a lot about pride and arrogance, "if you won't believe me, I'll try to legalese my way out and get (albeit naive & disturbed) women to shout my innocence from the rooftop. And I'll grant lots of interviews. But I'd rather die in prison than admit I did such a nasty, unattractive, messy, out of control thing."

Very much like our dear Drewche......

But, in the end, both of these motherfuckers are crazy as hell. IMHO.

bluebird14 Guest
    Ok but was there evidence that the children were getting molested? I didnt find that info on the site, and its possible I missed it.

The reason why I ask is that when I was little I would crawl into bed with my parents when I had a nightmare.

Guest Guest
    yes you would crawl into bed when you had a nightmare but did your mother have to get up and go sleep on the couch because your father told her she had to?

that was the routine with Jeff...COLETTE would be sent to the couch that to me is very odd...normally you take the child back to their bed...the night of their deaths Colette asked her professor about what to do regarding Kimmie and Kristen crawling into bed with them and he agreed with Colette that they should be taken back to their bed and wondered why Colette would be sent out of the room...who knows? Maybe that sparked Colette's curiosity and she waited long enough and then went back in the room

Freddie Kasab's theory...didn't say there was evidence of molestation...it's a theory I can agree with it's located on that sight under scanned documents, towards the bottom of the list...titles something to the effect of Freddie's scanned letters his theory or something like that

if Colette had caught Jeff messing with their daughter...I can see her charging at him..maybe grabbing the nearest weapon, the wood slat, the utility room was IN their bedroom, he claims he was hit several times with that board and obviously the damage caused to him was nothing like what inflicted on his wife and children...the only thing is, he had only one abrasion on his forehead from the board it didn't even break the skin...pretty consistent with maybe a woman swinging that board instead of a group of intruders hyped up on LSD, he also claimed he was stabbed in the living room then passed out on the hall floor..but NONE of his blood was located in the living room or the hall way...his blood was dripping in the kitchen and the bathroom but no where else? yet he was "attacked" in the living room?

doesn't make too much sense to me..what that says to me is that he was not injured until he was in the bathroom and/or the kitchen

again the molestation is a theory and it's one that I agree with based on Colette's nature...she was a very gentle protective mother...what could possibly cause her to storm at Jeff? this was a woman who never raised her voice let alone a hand to anyone...but my bet is that if she caught him molesting their daughter that that would be enough for her to go on the attack...an attack and her having the knowledge of what he had done was enough to send him over the edge...getting a divorce simply wouldn't have been an option for Jeff because she would have exposed him and he would have lost all he ever worked for...Colette fought like hell but she simply was not strong enough to fight him off...look at the lack of injury to him...pretty consistent with a woman fighting him and not 4 crazy hippies.

Impatience Guest
    I would also like to add that Kimberley made an utterence to her bus driver about how she hated her father. I think that Collette suspected something as she called her mother about coming home. (I cannot imagine how awful her mother felt about telling her to wait until spring ... and her daughter and granddaughters would never see spring). I've personally always thought (even before the FK theory came out) that JMD was molesting Kimberley. Something about how he said how sweet and quiet and "just like Collette" she was.

If nothing else I think that the whole family was emotionally and verbally abused. And witnesses have come forth and said that they saw JMD hit Collette at least once at a high school party.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Gotta butt in and add, at one point, JMD also told Freddie that he had located and killed the mysterious intruders and that raised Freddie's suspicions, as well as reading the Article 32 transcripts.

I think the molesting theory is very possible; given that Collete asked her professor about it, it was obviously troubling to her. And no, it's not normal, not at all. I used to climb into bed with my parents way back in the olden days when they still slept in the same part of the house and always, one of them would take me back to bed and sit with me until I fell back asleep. That is what I do with my daughter, as well. That is normal, not kicking pregnant Mommy out of bed to sleep on the couch.

My theory is that he saw the hippies hanging around the base beforehand....and used it in his premeditation.

bluebird14 Guest
    Mrs. W, my parents didnt always let me stay in bed with them, but when I did have a really bad nightmare, they did let me.

I think its really fishy that he made Colette sleep on the couch. And TheNotherOne, I think you might have a point. If he did see them, and they did get stoned on the base, that might explain why they think they might have committed the murders. I feel really stupid for backing him for so many years.

And now I can never look at Gary Cole the same way! He was sooo sexy in that movie.

Impatience Guest
    http://www.themacdonaldcase.com/html/mmt.html

Here is a little gem about all of the contradictions JMD has made.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Wow, that is a gem, Impatience! Thanks.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    completely agreed. If JMD had kept his mouth shut, he may be free today. Everything he said had a contradiction to facts.

Sounds like Scott Peterson

Guest Guest
    [SIZE=-1]Mrs. Kalin, the next-door neighbor, testified during the 1974 grand jury proceeding that in the early morning hours of February 17, 1970, "I came out of a deep sleep and heard Colette's voice...and it woke me up. The voice I heard was mad enough to kill." She was not able to distinguish the words, but said, "I got the gist of it, and I would swear on the Bible that it - that what - what it was like she was saying was, 'What do you think I'm going to be doing, while you are doing all of this? Do you think I am going to be standing here doing noth- ing? If you touch one hair of those children's head or my head, I'll kill you!'"

wow those are pretty powerful words
    [/SIZE]

Guest Guest
    Oh my..I'm almost finished with Fatal Vision...the psychologist report the defense had conducted on him was something else...all psychologist reports ended up being suppressed during the 1979 trial which the defense had to be a little happy about because one of their reports was scathing...and totally indicated that he was more than capable of committing this crime based on his pathological narcissism..basically the report listed him as a "psychotic narcissist" capable of killing anyone that got in the way of HIS endeavors...based on statements he did make regarding others involved such as the prosecution I believe that if he would have been set free it would have been a matter of time before he killed someone else

I'm sticking with Freddy Kasabs theory of molestation..it is the most plausible theory regarding confrontation between Colette and Jeffrey...she was a woman who did not protest often..even though there were many times she was troubled by his pursuits she typically did not "confront" Jeff...she vented to her mother, there was an instance she got very angry with him over the phone after he spent $700 on a tv and stereo..but otherwise she was the one that always overlooked things and smoothed things over to prevent confrontation with him...she feared confrontation with him...so what would send her to a place of confronatation with him?

Did she catch him cheating on her? She had knowledge of his past relationships and suspected he was cheating on her before...never confronted him

he lied and stated he was going to Russia with the boxing team..yet there were never any plans for the boxing team to go to Russia...their tour was going to be on the east coast, near where his former girlfriend Penny Wells lived, this is the same girlfriend he saw the day before he and Colette married and the day after Kimmie was born...did Colette find out that Russia was a lie? the time of this trip was schedule for around the time she would be having the baby...was she upset that he was not going to be around for the birth...did that cause a confrontation?

by all accounts as long as Colette went with Jeff's program things were "happy" for them...her angst regarding him being away or doing things that didn't suit her were expressed to her mother but in such a way that "it makes me sad to think...but we'll get through this hurdle we always do" etc what could have made her angry enough for a confrontation with him? what could have made him angry or desperate enough to harm her and their children with such brutality?

I'm sure the man was just giddy with delite when a thing called the internet was invented...his website certainly does fill his need to self promote himself as a "great guy, incapable of such violence"

but look deeper...simple things, like the introduction of himself and his life accomplishments...the lack of regard for Colette or the girls when his site is satuarated with photos of himself as a child...growing up...adulthood and even in prison overshadow the victims..the people he claims he could never harm, the world is against Jeffrey MacDonald (I refuse to call him "Dr") but according to him it's because of "who he is" the golden boy over achiever who "saved lives" well he didn't save his family that night because he didn't want them saved

I will read Fatal Justice to look at the other perspective but I'm pretty confident that my mind is made up...this man murdered his wife and children...attempted to cover it up..lied and manipulated years of freedom and then has subequently shit on the graves of his wife and children in his pursuit to be freed on what he views as technicalities...take every piece of evidence that was lost compared to the evidence that still stands and it is consistent with his guilt...none of it can be explained for intruders..or the Easter Bunny...it all points back to him

as someone already stated the only way I want to see this guy leave prison...is in a body bag.

Impatience Guest
    FYI: The name "Penny Wells" was a name that Joe McGinnis gave to JMD's hs girlfriend. It was not her real name. "Penny Wells'" real name is Carol Larson.

Guest Guest
    yeah I knew that I thought I would respect her confidentiality...If I were any of those women I wouldn't want people knowing I dated this guy...yuck!

Impatience Guest
    yeah, but it's all over the internet if you know where to look. the liklihood she is still "carol larson" is slim to none. and those in her town who knew who she was also probably knew that she dated Inmate. I mean, at the time I assume he was quite a catch. I mean he was a Princeton grad and a doctor. I can imagine that on the surface, mothers would have been proud to call him their son-in-law.

I hate that I lost my FV book. I cherish all of my books. And of all of them, THAT'S the one I lose?!

Guest Guest
    I'd be happy to forward my copy to you once I'm finished...I believe in sharing books! PM me your addy and I'll send it to you!

ETA...The only books that I keep and re read are my Stephen King and Patricia Cornwell and most of my Anne Rice...so I don't mind giving you my copy...it's not in the best shape, I just bought it at a yard sale for 10 cents! lol...but I'd be happy to donate it to you for your own collection!

Impatience Guest
    aww.... dearheart, you are a dearheart! it's okay, i would never take someone's books. they are like my children! I need a nice sunday trip to my local b&n anyway. that really is sweet and it's made my day!

i have a JFK, RFK, MM, and JKO, aristotle onassis (sorry, i didn't know if anyone would know who AO was!) small library. I started with MM and moved on to the Kennedy's. (and the fact that if we're having a boy his middle name is Kennedy is only coicidence that it was my hubby's grandfather's middle name! Although it is certainly ironic!) And my Harry Potter books are almost in tatters I've read them so much. I really want a new set that will never be opened that will just sit on one of my many book shelves. I really like Wally Lamb too.

I wonder if Colette decided to confront inmate about the fact that he lied about going to Russia? He knew she was in for another risky pregnancy and Colette wanted him to stay home.
    Did she start the argument about his lie and perhaps threaten to leave him or did she catch him behaving inappropriately with Kimmy?
    Since Kimmy was a bed wetter, while I read and re-read FV, I wonder if inmate was threatening to spank Kimmy and that's when Colette made the remark about "do you think I will just stand here and do nothing?"
    The thing that sickens me most is the way he killed his 'favorite' child, little Kristin. She fought back like a little tiger, but inmate at one point either held her across his lap to stab her back with the icepick or held her facedown into the mattress. She was old enough to tell the police that "Daddy hurt Mommy" and was a potential witness. This precious little girl was also a ball and chain around inmate's leg because he couldn't live the high life with a little two-year-old girl to care for. I hope he finally realizes that his miserable ass will rot in prison and that he sees his victims in his dreams until the day he dies.

A message from Collette's brother

Teresa you have spotted one of the more important things to analyze about him and the murders..You have posed the million dollar question,a liar only tells an important lie when he is hiding something.........doesn't he?
    Since it is proven that it is Kim's urine, what do YOU think caused him to lie about it? List the reasons.....Could it be that Freddy was right and he was caught molesting his oldest daughter?
    Try to think of another reason..............given his psychosexual makeup, as determined by even his own psychiatrist he is one strange man sexually.I believe he is a child molester who came unglued when my sister returned from class and caught him and that he knew that he and his reputation would be destroyed forever, and that was the reason for the catastrophic explosion of rage...........a psychotic rage.........a selfish protective rage meant to save himself....look at how even today he protests his innocence stupidly when he might have a chance to go free if he confesses and shows remorse,no.Jeff loves and protects Jeff....even at the cost of his freedom...his sickness knows no bounds.You tell me another reason and I will think about it.
    I have been told that a letter has been received by Christina by a person who once supported his claims of innocence.He is said to have rewarded her with a letter containing his ejaculate,how normal is that?
    Sincerely,
    Bob Stevenson

The above posting was taken from Christina's website, the one with all the documents. This was taken verbatim from Bob Stevenson's replies to questions about the murders of his sister, nieces and unborn nephew.

I don't believe that Jeffrey did it, I'm sorry too much of the evidence was left out. Helena passed her polygraph when she said she was there that night of the murders and failed the one she claimed she was not there, Jeff passed his polygraph, his story from detail to detail has remained the same. Not only that but Jeff did receive some very life threatening wounds, head concussion,punctured ribs, stab wounds, etc.
    McGinnis was railroading Jeff all along , he wanted his side of the story then to twist it. He wanted more money , he was told if he wrote the book to make Jeff look like the killer he would be paid more money, thejeffreymacdonalcase.org and http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com

also read fatal justice it clears up a lot of stuff

Impatience Guest
    i'm sorry, but imo fj clears nothing up. it facts that are unrelated are scotch-taped together (i would supply specifics, but it has been years since i read the book, although I knew enough about the case to remember that was my impression.) I've read and reread CM's site and it just confirms it. HS was an incredibly disturbed woman. I am sure that at some point in her life she may have believed she was there. But that little tiny apartment was not, i repeat, NOT big enough for the 8-10 people that wold have had to be in that apartment. Why 6-10? 4-5 were fighting JMD, per his statements. At the same time he hears (and his story changes) Kimberley and Colette scream out seperately and simoutaniously. He says that Colette screams "Jeff why are THEY doing this to me" which means that Colette would have had more than one attacker on her at that time. JMD contended that at no time was Kimberley in the master bedroom, even though her brain serum was found on the door way. So according to him, there would have had to been yet another attacker in Kimberley's bedroom.

Riddle me this, batman... JMD has stated that he passed out on the hallway floor. There was no blood (and for the amount of time he says that he was passed out for, there should have been a pool, even if a small pool, of blood on the hallway floor. There was not. His blood droplets were found in the bathroom sink (and maybe a shampoo bottle in the shower, I'll have to go back and look) and by the kitchen cabinet doors where the surgical gloves were found. Furthermore, this supposed attack that happened in the living room where he was fending off multiple attackers... why are there NO fibers from his night shirt in the living room? But they were everwhere, including behind the headboard in the master bedroom? It makes you wonder why they would be behind the headboard esp. when Colette's blood was smeared a la Manson murder style on the wall behind the headboard. It was also proven, and pretty conclusively, that the night shirt had round, cylindrical holes... not rips that you would expect if it were in motion.

Also, I've been absent from this case for about a year or two now. I'm almost certain that JMD took multiple polygraph tests. I think that it came out that he failed one pretty bad. And I don't go to the .org site for any credible information from the Inmate or his lunatic wife.
    Last edited by Impatience; 06-02-2009 at 05:37 AM.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Giada View Post
    You may have mentioned this previously DH but I remember reading and seeing clips of Freddie Kassab completely supportive of his SIL in the beginning ... but he came to realize McDonald was guilty.

I'd agree he is every bit as horrendous as DP.
    There is another theory about the Kassab family suddenly turning on
    Jeffery MacDonald (not saying he is innocent mind you) but
    I read that when Jeffery MacDonald wanted to move to California
    his Father and Mother in law became very angry as they felt he should
    stay close to his family's graves?
    One In law was reported to have said (I think it was his mother in law)
    "If you move to California you will be sorry!".
    Anyone read of that one? And is it true?

Impatience Guest
    I don't think it was BECAUSE he was moving to California. By this time, the Kassab's were completely convinced of JMD's guilt. Once the murders occured, JMD was DONE with them. he didn't even pay for their funeral, nor buy their headstones. It's reported that he's never even gone to their graves.

Giada Guest
    I can't state unequivocably whether Freddie Kassab made such a statement, but I can say from reading interviews and body language/demeanor he never appeared less than a kind, caring and honest man.

Whereas with JMD there is no doubt as to intent, purpose, and psychiatric diagnosis.
    Last edited by Giada; 06-02-2009 at 02:27 PM.

Guest Guest
    I finished the book...and let me tell you JMD is one sick puppy!

we have examples of how his mind works with current cases like Casey Anthony and Drew Peterson...a psychopathic narcissist WILL remove anyone that interferes with them...people are just props to these people, like an accessory...nothing more, nothing less than inhuman to these freaks...JMD still to this day does not even show remorse for the loss of these people...I'm not talking about GUILT, I'm talking about natural remorse for what happened to them, they can turn expected emotions on and off at cue...however...when it comes to the subject of how THEY have been wronged you get a good idea of the psychosis and madness of their minds

The FACT is that Freddy and Mildred Kasab "turned" on Jeff BEFORE he ever considered moving to California, it had nothing to do with him not visiting the graves but everything to do with the Article 32 transcripts and his contradictions and LIES that he told, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE FACTS of the crime scene that showed clearly there were no other people in that home that night, if you are battling intruders in the living room and your shirt is pulled up over your head onto your wrists and you're fighting off blows TEARING would be indicated on the cuts of the shirt..PERIOD

every single puncture was clean and precise indicating that the shirt was stationary and not in motion as it was stabbed...JMD put the top on top of Colette so her blood being on it could be explained and he must have forgot it was there or didn't feel it would be an issue when he plunged that icepick into her body

the most disturbing to me is the baby, she was stabbed 33 times!!! Kristen had not been bludgened as Kimmie and Colette were, no she was attacked and she put her little hands up to protect herself...a 2 and a half year old BABY!!!

his "injuries" as you call them were no where near what his family suffered or what he SHOULD have suffered if he was "fighting for his life or trying to get to his family to save them" You should go back and take a look at his so called life threatening injuries..he never spent one day in ICU as he claimed, his chest injury was created by a smooth tool, not by either knife, this has been PROVEN, it was caused by a scalple...please explain to me how he gets this neat clean INCISION measuring 1/4 of an inch in his chest if it was created by someone in a stabbing frenzy???? it's the ONLY wound that punctured his skin at any reasonable depth...did you know none of his wounds required stitches? not even the chest wound! please explain to me how it is possible that he's fighting off TWO assailents..then THREE...he's being "bludgened" and "punches are being thrown and he realizes he see's a blade" and all of this is going on simultaneously...please explain to me the LACK of injury to him if any of this is true?!

he has NOT told the same story each time...he has NOT been able to explain how it is possible that 4 people are in the livingroom attacking him but he hears Colette and Kimmie screaming...if there were more intruders where are those weapons?

his story has always been it was 4 people....how could he be so sure there weren't more? interesting how his story is 4 people and there are 4 weapons used against his wife and children...how can those people be attacking him in one area (which did not show anything but a staged scene, no evidence of fibers from his pajama top, NONE of his blood, his glasses had one speck of type O blood, Kristens) if he is stabbed in the livingroom near the couch and he's being pushed back down on the couch repeatedly and he's struggling and they are stabbing...where is the evidence of that? Blood would have not only been on the couch but also on the hallway floor where he collaspe correct? NO BLOOD WAS FOUND! Not his blood anyway!

I believe in what Colette's brother had to say...there is a reason he LIED about which child wet that bed...I ask you to answer Bob's question...for what other reason would Jeff have to LIE about which child was in that bed that night...because it wasn't Kristen...it was Kimmie, the evidence PROVES it was Kimmie that wet that bed...I would love for you to answer for what purpose would he have to LIE about which child was in that bed...other than what is obvious to me, he didn't want them to know it was Kimmie because of the PROOF she was struck in the bedroom AND to not raise suspicions that could have led to a rape kit done to his child...he needed it to appear that those children were murdered in their beds as they slept but he "can't explain" how his pajama top fibers were UNDER the covers of each child!

the man is a filthy excuse for a human...filthy excuse of a husband and father and too wrapped up in his own preservation to give TWO shits about anyone but himself, he even stated he was "relieved" that they were dead???? How does someone who is "innocent" say such a thing about his butchered wife and children?

I'll tell you how...when they are the ones who DID IT!
    Last edited by Guest; 06-02-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Impatience Guest
    I finished the book...and let me tell you JMD is one sick puppy!

we have examples of how his mind works with current cases like Casey Anthony and Drew Peterson...a psychopathic narcissist WILL remove anyone that interferes with them...people are just props to these people, like an accessory...nothing more, nothing less than inhuman to these freaks...JMD still to this day does not even show remorse for the loss of these people...I'm not talking about GUILT, I'm talking about natural remorse for what happened to them, they can turn expected emotions on and off at cue...however...when it comes to the subject of how THEY have been wronged you get a good idea of the psychosis and madness of their minds

The FACT is that Freddy and Mildred Kasab "turned" on Jeff BEFORE he ever considered moving to California, it had nothing to do with him not visiting the graves but everything to do with the Article 32 transcripts and his contradictions and LIES that he told, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE FACTS of the crime scene that showed clearly there were no other people in that home that night, if you are battling intruders in the living room and your shirt is pulled up over your head onto your wrists and you're fighting off blows TEARING would be indicated on the cuts of the shirt..PERIOD

every single puncture was clean and precise indicating that the shirt was stationary and not in motion as it was stabbed...JMD put the top on top of Colette so her blood being on it could be explained and he must have forgot it was there or didn't feel it would be an issue when he plunged that icepick into her body

the most disturbing to me is the baby, she was stabbed 33 times!!! Kristen had not been bludgened as Kimmie and Colette were, no she was attacked and she put her little hands up to protect herself...a 2 and a half year old BABY!!!

his "injuries" as you call them were no where near what his family suffered or what he SHOULD have suffered if he was "fighting for his life or trying to get to his family to save them" You should go back and take a look at his so called life threatening injuries..he never spent one day in ICU as he claimed, his chest injury was created by a smooth tool, not by either knife, this has been PROVEN, it was caused by a scalple...please explain to me how he gets this neat clean INCISION measuring 1/4 of an inch in his chest if it was created by someone in a stabbing frenzy???? it's the ONLY wound that punctured his skin at any reasonable depth...did you know none of his wounds required stitches? not even the chest wound! please explain to me how it is possible that he's fighting off TWO assailents..then THREE...he's being "bludgened" and "punches are being thrown and he realizes he see's a blade" and all of this is going on simultaneously...please explain to me the LACK of injury to him if any of this is true?!

he has NOT told the same story each time...he has NOT been able to explain how it is possible that 4 people are in the livingroom attacking him but he hears Colette and Kimmie screaming...if there were more intruders where are those weapons?

his story has always been it was 4 people....how could he be so sure there weren't more? interesting how his story is 4 people and there are 4 weapons used against his wife and children...how can those people be attacking him in one area (which did not show anything but a staged scene, no evidence of fibers from his pajama top, NONE of his blood, his glasses had one speck of type O blood, Kristens) if he is stabbed in the livingroom near the couch and he's being pushed back down on the couch repeatedly and he's struggling and they are stabbing...where is the evidence of that? Blood would have not only been on the couch but also on the hallway floor where he collaspe correct? NO BLOOD WAS FOUND! Not his blood anyway!

I believe in what Colette's brother had to say...there is a reason he LIED about which child wet that bed...I ask you to answer Bob's question...for what other reason would Jeff have to LIE about which child was in that bed that night...because it wasn't Kristen...it was Kimmie, the evidence PROVES it was Kimmie that wet that bed...I would love for you to answer for what purpose would he have to LIE about which child was in that bed...other than what is obvious to me, he didn't want them to know it was Kimmie because of the PROOF she was struck in the bedroom AND to not raise suspicions that could have led to a rape kit done to his child...he needed it to appear that those children were murdered in their beds as they slept but he "can't explain" how his pajama top fibers were UNDER the covers of each child!

the man is a filthy excuse for a human...filthy excuse of a husband and father and too wrapped up in his own preservation to give TWO shits about anyone but himself, he even stated he was "relieved" that they were dead???? How does someone who is "innocent" say such a thing about his butchered wife and children?

I'll tell you how...when they are the ones who DID IT!
    /agree.

Furthermore, since you bring up the case of Casey Anthony, she was out partying when her child was "missing". It certainly reminds me of JMD having women visitors in his guarded quarters right after the murders. I think he was DONE with them as soon as he murdered them. Sure he had to go through the motions of a funeral (which he didn't pay for) but after that, it was HIS life... and how dare anyone want him to mourn for his family. I don't think he understood how Mildred and Freddy couldn't just forget about it. After all, he had!

Guest Guest
    you know what...I was looking over the photographs of the crime scene and in one photo there is a picture of the phone dangling from the kitchen wall...on the floor is a plate of pet food...then in one of the family pictures there is Colette and I believe it's Kristen and there is a dog in the photo...appears to be a Scotty Dog..some type of terrior mix possibly

did they have a dog at the time of the attacks or did they have a cat? if they had a dog why did this dog not bark????

if they had this terrior those dogs are notorious for yapping at every little thing..I could well imagine that if people are being attacked that dog would have been going ape shit!

this of course is if they had a dog at the time of the killings...it appears to be soft food on the dish so could be for either a dog or a cat...hmmm I wonder if we can find out for sure if they had a dog or not and where this animal was during the murders???

you know what...I was looking over the photographs of the crime scene and in one photo there is a picture of the phone dangling from the kitchen wall...on the floor is a plate of pet food...then in one of the family pictures there is Colette and I believe it's Kristen and there is a dog in the photo...appears to be a Scotty Dog..some type of terrior mix possibly

did they have a dog at the time of the attacks or did they have a cat? if they had a dog why did this dog not bark????

if they had this terrior those dogs are notorious for yapping at every little thing..I could well imagine that if people are being attacked that dog would have been going ape shit!

this of course is if they had a dog at the time of the killings...it appears to be soft food on the dish so could be for either a dog or a cat...hmmm I wonder if we can find out for sure if they had a dog or not and where this animal was during the murders???
    There was a cat that kind of hung out around the neighborhood and the canned food was left for it to eat.

Guest Guest
    inside the house? hmmm that's odd