Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

STORMIE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    I'm glad someone else had this thought. It wasn't as if these women didn't KNOW he was married.

I miss discretion. It was a beautiful thing....

I totally agree! These women knew who he was and that he was married and now they act like he's the only one who did anything wrong. They slept with a married man - repeatedly. They did it for the money, gifts, whatever and now want notariety for it. The problem is that they are getting it with interviews and "tell alls" on talk shows and even on the Today Show.

The thing is he is not the first person to ever cheat on his spouse and he will not be the last - unfortunately it happens every day. The fact that these women he slept with will now read his private text messages and tell about what he liked in bed speaks volumes about him and the type of women he chose to sleep with.

Quote Originally Posted by STORMIE View Post
    I totally agree! These women knew who he was and that he was married and now they act like he's the only one who did anything wrong. They slept with a married man - repeatedly. They did it for the money, gifts, whatever and now want notariety for it. The problem is that they are getting it with interviews and "tell alls" on talk shows and even on the Today Show.

The thing is he is not the first person to ever cheat on his spouse and he will not be the last - unfortunately it happens every day. The fact that these women he slept with will now read his private text messages and tell about what he liked in bed speaks volumes about him and the type of women he chose to sleep with.
    Best thing I have read on the subject by far.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

sheri Guest
    What's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Claus?

Santa stops at 3 ho's

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    What's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Claus?

Santa stops at 3 ho's
    I will keeeel you for this clunker Sheri!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I refuse to stir another guys porridge.
    Virgins only for you?

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Ahahaha! Good one, Mr. Clean.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

sheri Guest
    I will keeeel you for this clunker Sheri!
    Clunker as in a bad joke? Or as in you liked it? I can't take responsibility for the joke, no matter how good or bad it may be, as it was a text message on my cell phone a girlfriend sent me.

As for "keeeel"ing me, would you really? I might actually enjoy that, Neil.

So how many women is it up to now?

14? 15? 16?

A Ho for each Christmas day...

Oh, and go to hell Tiger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Pamebabby Guest
    Seems he's losing popularity, and the tabloids have nothing but Tiger and his wife stories. Don't buy them, saw them at Walmart today. Another big story for the papers, I guess.

Giada Guest
    He's lost Accenture, P&G and Gillette.

Even with rehabbing his image, he'll be pap meat. All that money, could afford the best marriage counseling and therapy ... no sympathy from me

GrinReaper Guest
    Not everyone is wired for monogomy.
    And I think Tiger is one of those people.
    Why even get married in the first place?
    True that Elen is a good looking woman, but there can be more to someone than just looks. Maybe she turned him down for nookie. Maybe he got tired of all her crap.
    Whatever. There is no excuse for cheating. None.
    Anyway, no matter how much he apologizes to her. Or buys her all the jewlry in the world, that will not erase the fact that he cheated and lied. To me, cheating is the worse thing you can do to someone you love.
    If you wanna fool around then break up first.
    And I think that's what Tiger should do. Divorce Elen. Make a clean break and go after all the poontang he wants as a free man.
    And would another woman ever marry him again?
    Probably. After all there are women who marry serial murderers sitting on death row!

And being the most famous golfer and cheating and trying to get away with it. What a moron!
    He's getting what he deserves. For cheating and for being stupid enough to think he could get away with it from the public eye.
    Sheesh. Haven't any of these politicians and celebs learned by now?
    Last edited by GrinReaper; 12-14-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Haven't any of these politicians and celebs learned by now?
    You would think they would learn but I suppose it's part of the human condition to think things won't happen to us. People still drive drunk and/or like maniacs even though they've all undoubtedly seen and heard about people dying after driving drunk or like a maniac.

I think his wife should divorce him, and I do feel bad for the kids, but I think she was suffering from a little of the same thing. These guys are not faithful. I know I say that over and over again but it's the truth. I guess she thought it would not happen to her or something. But it did, and it will continue eventually.

The things I really don't get about Tiger are why he got married in the first place, since it seems this cheating has been going on pretty much the whole time, and then why he went on to have kids knowing that he could not be faithful to his wife, and why in the fucking world did he not use a condom?? That is just plain stupidity.

She was spotted out shopping yesterday without the wedding ring. Pundits predict divorce in the new year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To add insult to injury I hear he is a cheapskate very frugal
    with all his money. Also a bad tipper.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Tiger and this one--- husbands of the year, 2009...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JonGTWL.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	16868  

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    You would think they would learn but I suppose it's part of the human condition to think things won't happen to us. People still drive drunk and/or like maniacs even though they've all undoubtedly seen and heard about people dying after driving drunk or like a maniac.

I think his wife should divorce him, and I do feel bad for the kids, but I think she was suffering from a little of the same thing. These guys are not faithful. I know I say that over and over again but it's the truth. I guess she thought it would not happen to her or something. But it did, and it will continue eventually.

The things I really don't get about Tiger are why he got married in the first place, since it seems this cheating has been going on pretty much the whole time, and then why he went on to have kids knowing that he could not be faithful to his wife, and why in the fucking world did he not use a condom?? That is just plain stupidity.
    Spot on A.B.
    That's a really good post with a lot of good points.

I guess stupidity is just part of the human condition.
    You bring up a good example of reckless drivers to point that out.
    Yeah, we probably don't think it will happen to us.
    What's it going to take to get it thru the thick skulled?
    Probably nothing. Some or a lot of folks are probably just beyond hope of 'getting it.' *Shakes head in disgust*

Nicki Guest
    TIGER WOODS COLLECTABLE PLATES...BILLY DEE WILLIAMS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgiCX_y1BW8

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    TIGER WOODS COLLECTABLE PLATES...BILLY DEE WILLIAMS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgiCX_y1BW8
    Damn that's funny.
    And Billy still has it.
    What a smoothie.

Thanks Grin.

That commemorative plates thing was hilarious.

Anyone have a picture of that Jamie Grubbs now? I've heard that she's not as hot as the picture they keep showing. She's the one that was on Tool Academy, right?

radiojane Guest
    Not everyone is wired for monogomy.
    And I think Tiger is one of those people.
    Why even get married in the first place?

I get so I'm bordering on all out violence when I hear this as an excuse for infidelity. "I tried, but I'm just not 'wired' to be a one woman man' (or vice versa).Monogamy requires a little bit of effort and self control. It isn't a 'wiring' thing. And if you absolutely cannot keep it in your pants, you have no goddamned business committing to a lifetime partnership with someone.

Sam Guest
    THAT was funny!

Fucking liar. It was open knowledge on the tour.

http://media.smh.com.au/national/bre...ut-970190.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TEXAS HAQ Guest
    That wa DAMN funny.......Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GrinReaper Guest
    Fucking liar. It was open knowledge on the tour.

http://media.smh.com.au/national/bre...ut-970190.html
    1) I would never think that the caddy would be older than the golfer.
    To be that old and still a caddy, he must be making pretty good money.

2) He's Tiger Woods caddy. Of course he's going to say good things about him. He wouldn't want to lose his job if/when Tiger comes back. So that's probably why he's being a spin Dr. and can just sweep it away with lame stupid statements like "He's human. We all make mistakes."

GrinReaper Guest
    From the linked article: "Jamie Jungers, a former lingerie model who claims she was in bed with Woods when he received the news his father Earl had died..."

There's just something wrong with that.
    I bet Tiger's dad is spinning in his grave.

1) I would never think that the caddy would be older than the golfer.
    To be that old and still a caddy, he must be making pretty good money.

2) He's Tiger Woods caddy. Of course he's going to say good things about him. He wouldn't want to lose his job if/when Tiger comes back. So that's probably why he's being a spin Dr. and can just sweep it away with lame stupid statements like "He's human. We all make mistakes."
    Caddies for the top golfers make a shitload of money. I think they get 5% of their golfer's ordinary winnings, 7% if the golfer is in the top 10, and 10% if their golfer wins. Tiger's caddy Steve Williams made something like $1.7 million in 2006 or 2007. I'd shut up for that kind of money too!

I bet Tiger's dad is spinning in his grave.
    Tiger's old man was rumored to be quite the womanizer himself. He was probably with another woman when his dad kicked off.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Caddies for the top golfers make a shitload of money. I think they get 5% of their golfer's ordinary winnings, 7% if the golfer is in the top 10, and 10% if their golfer wins. Tiger's caddy Steve Williams made something like $1.7 million in 2006 or 2007. I'd shut up for that kind of money too!
    And that's BEFORE getting tips. LOL

Tiger's old man was rumored to be quite the womanizer himself. He was probably with another woman when his dad kicked off.
    Yeah, I was thinking that when I posted.
    Like father like son, eh?

Yeah, I was thinking that when I posted.
    Like father like son, eh?
    The apple (or Wood) never falls far from the tree!

Today on some radio program, there was a comment that a man who could lie, conceal and deny multiple infidelities could certainly be capable of other deceptions. (Something I believe, myself.) And then he mentioned THIS new wrinkle in the story:

attrib.: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Ii-6wD9CK1G300

By DEVLIN BARRETT (AP) – 32 minutes ago
    WASHINGTON — A Canadian doctor who has treated golfer Tiger Woods and many other pro athletes is under a joint U.S.-Canadian investigation for possibly providing performance-enhancing drugs, a U.S. official said. The official familiar with the investigation said Canadian authorities have been investigating Dr. Anthony Galea, who was arrested Oct. 15 in Toronto, and the FBI has been brought into the case.

The official said Tuesday the investigation was being conducted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The official was not authorized to discuss the case and therefore spoke on condition of anonymity.
    The New York Times first reported on the investigation. Galea's lawyer denied any wrongdoing at a news conference in Toronto on Tuesday.
    Attorney Brian H. Greenspan said he expects Galea will face three charges in Canadian court Friday, but said he was unaware of the FBI's involvement.

"He looks forward to being vindicated," Greenspan said. "He's a physician who has always engaged in lawful practices. He's never been involved in any improprieties, any misconduct, any unlawful conduct."
    Greenspan said one charge would be for conspiracy, with the other two coming under the Food and Drug Act and the Controlled Substances Act. He did not know the specific charges.

"We can't conceive of them being anything other than minor," he said.
    RCMP spokesman Sgt. Marc LaPorte said Galea was arrested in October after a search warrant was executed at the Institute of Sports Medicine Health and Wellness Centre near Toronto.
    Greenspan said the investigation began when the doctor's assistant, who often drove around Galea, was stopped at the Canada-U.S. border. Human growth hormone and Actovegin, a drug extracted from calf's blood, were found in Galea's bag in the car, The Times reported.

Using, selling or importing Actovegin is illegal in the United States.
    Greenspan confirmed Galea has used HGH himself and prescribed it to non-athlete patients over the age of 40 to improve their quality of life, but said he has never given it to athletes.
    "It's a therapeutic substance that extends life, and in his view the literature supports the prudent use of HGH in older people that enhances their general health," he said.

The FBI has opened an investigation based in part on medical records found on Galea's computer relating to several professional athletes, people briefed on the inquiry told the Times on condition of anonymity because they did not want to be identified discussing a continuing investigation.
    The anonymous sources did not disclose the names of the athletes, and Galea told the newspaper "it would be impossible" for investigators to have found material linking his athletes to performance-enhancing drugs.
    The Times reported that Galea visited Woods' home in Florida at least four times in February and March to provide platelet-rich plasma therapy after his agents at International Management Group became concerned by the golfer's slow recovery from June 2008 knee surgery.

In an e-mail to the AP, agent Mark Steinberg said: "No one at IMG has ever met or recommended Dr. Galea, nor were we worried about the progress of Tiger's recovery, as the Times falsely reported. The treatment Tiger received is a widely accepted therapy and to suggest some connection with illegality is recklessly irresponsible."

In the therapy, the patient's blood is drawn and put through a centrifuge that separates out the platelets, which are then injected into the area of the injury. The platelets contain growth factors that can heal tissue, said Dr. Allan Mishra, an orthopedic surgeon at the Stanford University Medical Center and one of the leading researchers in the field.

Mishra said research is ongoing, but the therapy has proved successful at treating ailments such as tennis elbow. Starting Jan. 1, the World Anti-Doping Agency is banning the re-injection of platelets into muscles because that may aid in building muscles. But athletes can still inject them into joints and tendons to help recovery from injury if they follow procedures to declare the use to WADA.

Woods announced Friday that he was taking an indefinite leave from golf to concentrate on his marriage after he admitted to marital infidelity. Greenspan suggested his client's case was receiving outsized attention because of the scandal swirling around Woods.
    "It's tragic that it happens to come unfortunately at a time when one of his patients is suffering through a media frenzy, which as a result has put him in the eye of the storm as well," he said.

Swimmer Dara Torres told the Times that Galea found a previously undiagnosed tear in her quad tendon. "Excluding draining my knee, he has never treated me, but I did see his chiropractor who did soft-tissue work on my leg," she said in an e-mail to the newspaper. "That was the extent of my visit with him." Her agent, Evan Morgenstein, told the AP that Torres was not available for comment Monday night.

The International Olympic Committee became concerned about Actovegin in 2000 after it appeared during that year's Tour de France, said Dr. Gary Wadler, who leads the committee that determines the World Anti-Doping Agency's banned-substances list.
    The drug was placed on the banned list, then removed a year later because more evidence was needed as to whether it was performance-enhancing or damaging to athletes' health, he said.
    "It doesn't seem to have been a major issue in recent times," Wadler said.
    AP Sports Writers Rachel Cohen and Dave Skretta in New York contributed to this report.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post
    So how many women is it up to now?

14? 15? 16?

A Ho for each Christmas day...

Oh, and go to hell Tiger.

The apple (or Wood) never falls far from the tree!
    Damn! Beat me to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here's a nice photo series that traces Tiger & Elin's marriage backward from the birth of their son Charlie, to when they met in 2002. It just makes ME madder at both the twits, and yet I will NEVER meet them!!!

attrib.: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/g...5.photogallery

Now the family's being investigated by Florida child protection services. Just gets worse and worse, doesn't it? I'm surprised nobody has noted whether or not this has affected Wall Street... Ooops, that's probably NEXT.

attrib.: http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/12310

Hot on the heels of the news that the Florida Department of Children and Families made a visit to Tiger Woods' home on Friday is today's latest news: they have an open investigation that they are actively pursuing into a possible domestic violence incident involving a weapon between Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren. RadarOnline.com obtained a police document that provides the proof and details of the investigation. The document indicates that investigation centers on possible domestic violence incident between Tiger and Elin that took place in front of their young children. It also says that an unknown weapon may have been involved. A source close to the investigation revealed to RadarOnline that the weapon is a golf club.
    Immediately following the accident it had been rumored that Elin threw a mobile phone at Tiger, damaging his teeth. She was also said to have been chasing after him with a golf club, which she claimed to use to break the window of his car and get him out after the crash.
    While police are not currently investigating, the fact that the DCF is indicates that Tiger is not yet out of the woods. The DCF is responsible for assessing the safety of children in homes where domestic violence may have occurred. A DCF supervisor also reportedly was the one at Woods' home on Friday, but was unable to make contact with the couple.
    The document tells how the Orange County Sheriff's deputies assisted the DCF while it followed up on possible "domestic in front of children" involving a weapon. They first had contact with the DCF at 2:41pm Friday and were asked to assist the agency in getting to Woods' home. Deputies arrived on scene at 3:19pm and police involvement concluded at 4:17pm with the report noting "negative contact." Two of the deputies assisting are domestic violence specialists.
    The couple's two children - daughter Sam, 2, and son Charlie, 10 months - were at home during a heated - and possibly violent - arguement between Tiger and Elin on Thanksgiving. It ended with Tiger crashing his vehicle into a fire hydrant and tree, and later the revelations that Woods had cheated on his wife with multiple women.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Immediately following the accident it had been rumored that Elin threw a mobile phone at Tiger, damaging his teeth. She was also said to have been chasing after him with a golf club, which she claimed to use to break the window of his car and get him out after the crash.
    I wonder about that.
    1st of all it makes sense that they got into a heated argument and a golf club may have been used. How else can one explain Tiger's reckless driving if he wasn't DUI?
    2nd, why did she smash the back window? (If that's true) Was she really trying to rescue him or was she taking her anger out on the car or was she still trying to hit him upside the head?
    I dunno but I think this proves that hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned.
    I can't blame her at all for going after him like that.

I also wonder if Tiger returns to golf what the reception will be like?
    Booed?
    Jeered?
    Or cheered?
    Sure there will be some fans who will probably excuse him, but I hope there will be plenty of booing and jeering or back turning from the live crowd who watches.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Because men like him want it all. There's a mommy at home in his castle with the kiddies and plenty of rent-a-poke on the road. He's extremely wealthy and doesn't have to answer to many people.

Looks like the sponsers are a bit unhappy.

Nicki Guest
    Sounds like he is quite the cheap bastard when it comes to his Ho's. They still keep seeing him hoping he will fork over some doe for the Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Because men like him want it all. There's a mommy at home in his castle with the kiddies and plenty of rent-a-poke on the road. He's extremely wealthy and doesn't have to answer to many people.

Looks like the sponsers are a bit unhappy.
    yeah, you're right. And the sponsors should be unhappy. I heard some statistic on the radio today that when they polled people in the 3 days after this came out, the percentage of people who disliked him (not the exact words, but that was the idea) went to 57% now from something like 8% before all this.

Nelliebean Guest
    Hopefully she'll take Mr. Slut to the cleaners.

She doesn't seem like one of these "stand by your man" doormat types.

Hit the wallet, Honey!

I also wonder if Tiger returns to golf what the reception will be like?
    Booed?
    Jeered?
    Or cheered?
    He is going to get shit! Before they used to yell "Get in the hole." I think he is going to get all of the above, especially when he is playing a shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

stranger_than_strange Guest
    I really hope his wife sends him packing.What is the body count now up to 14? Even Santa stops at 3 ho's but not the golfing god.

If she knew their were problems with the marriage maybe she should have thought twice before popping out another kid and bringing it into that environment. Oh that's right that means she gets an extra paycheck from Tiger for having another mouth to feed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

thinkering Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    If she knew their were problems with the marriage maybe she should have thought twice before popping out another kid and bringing it into that environment. Oh that's right that means she gets an extra paycheck from Tiger for having another mouth to feed.
    But she's "from money" and doesn't need his alms.

Jod6cindy Guest
    Not a stud, not a lady killer, but a slut.

The man's a slut.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Sounds like he is quite the cheap bastard when it comes to his Ho's. They still keep seeing him hoping he will fork over some doe for the Ho!
    Sounds like a new charity...rather than toys for tots we've now got Tiger's dough for ho's !!!

Quote Originally Posted by thinkering View Post
    But she's "from money" and doesn't need his alms.

Ooo I didn't realize that...ok well my first point stands *L*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Hopefully she'll take Mr. Slut to the cleaners.

She doesn't seem like one of these "stand by your man" doormat types.

Hit the wallet, Honey!

No offense meant to Nelliebean or anyone else, just a general observation:

This attitude has always offended my sensibilities. When the idea of alimony was implemented, it was so women who had worked all their lives making a home for their husband and children would have some means of support. The current attitude that there should be a punitive aspect to a divorce bothers the hell out of me.

As was predicted...

NEW YORK - Elin Nordegren, the Swedish model who married Tiger Woods in 2004, will divorce the billionaire golf star following the sex scandal that has halted his career, according to media reports Wednesday.
    ABC News, NBC News and People magazine, all citing unnamed sources close to Nordegren, reported that she will split with Woods following his admission of infidelity and reports that at least 14 women had affairs with the golf icon.
    "Divorce is 100 per cent on," ABC News' website reported a source saying. "She's not rushing to divorce, however. She's going to take her sweet time. She wants all the dirty laundry to be out on the table before she signs anything."
    The mother of Tiger's children - two-year-old daughter Sam and 10-month-old son Charlie - has met with lawyers to renegotiate her prenuptial agreement with Woods, People magazine reported.
    "She plans to leave Tiger," one source was quoted as saying. "She has made up her mind. There's nothing to think about: he's never going to change," another source reportedly said.
    NBC News reported that Nordegren's recent trips to a gas station and Thai restaurant without her wedding ring were meant to signal her plans.
    "She and Tiger are living separately now but she'll be making this split very open and official right after Christmas," NBC reported one source as saying.
    "Elin is not going to be one of these 'stand by her man' women," another source told NBC. "This is beyond embarrassing, and she has a daughter and son she has to think about, who will know about this one day.
    "Forgiveness isn't exactly around the corner."
    Nordegren has bought a beachfront estate on an island near Stockholm and several websites reported Nordegren talked with movers at the mansion she shared with Woods near Orlando.
    "She's making plans to move out and take the kids with her," the New York Post quoted an unnamed source as saying. "She's planning to go somewhere warm and Tiger-free for Christmas."
    Entertainment gossip website TMZ reported Wednesday that Nordegren, 29, is also near a marketing deal with Puma, a rival of Nike, which is the foremost sponsor to announce it will support Woods, even as Accenture has cut ties with him and several others are reassessing their deals.
    Woods has put his career on indefinite hold "to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person," but U.S. magazine reported he has remained in contact with Rachel Uchitel, whose tabloid-exposed fling three weeks ago began the firestorm.
    "They are not over," a source told U.S., adding that Woods paid her three million dollars to stay silent about their relationship but continues to send her text messages.
    Woods and Uchitel are both reportedly in West Palm Beach, Florida, where Uchitel has family and Woods has a 22 million-dollar yacht named "Privacy".
    Along with his squeaky clean image being shattered, Woods faced trouble on a new front, as a Canadian doctor who treated Woods in February for a knee injury was charged with trafficking an unapproved drug.
    Mark Steinberg, Woods's agent, told ABC News that the treatment his client received from Anthony Galea was proper and "to suggest some connection with illegality is recklessly irresponsible."
    Galea treated several athletes, notably Canadian sprinter Donovan Bailey and Dara Torres, a 42-year-old U.S. swimmer who has competed in five Olympics, amid reports he faces U.S. and Canadian probes over performance-enhancing drugs.
    There was some good news for Woods on Wednesday.
    Woods was named Athlete of the Decade in a vote by member editors of the Associated Press, more than half of his 56 votes returned to the U.S.-based news agency after the November 27 car crash that began his downfall.
    The construction firm building "Tiger Woods Dubai", a golf course and housing development, said it is committed to finishing the project, which includes the first course designed by Woods.
    Woods also received support from former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, who told U.S. that his message to Woods was, "Hang in there."
    Giuliani, whose 16-year marriage collapsed in 2000 amid accusations of adultery, praised Woods for kindness to his son at a golf outing and added, "We know he's going to get through it."

Nicki Guest
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tiger!

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    NEW YORK - Elin Nordegren, the Swedish model who married Tiger Woods in 2004, will divorce the billionaire golf star following the sex scandal that has halted his career, according to media reports Wednesday.
    Good for her! You go girl!
    "Divorce is 100 per cent on," ABC News' website reported a source saying. "She's not rushing to divorce, however. She's going to take her sweet time. She wants all the dirty laundry to be out on the table before she signs anything."
    The mother of Tiger's children - two-year-old daughter Sam and 10-month-old son Charlie - has met with lawyers to renegotiate her prenuptial agreement with Woods, People magazine reported.
    That's a smart woman. She deserves everything she can get. Take this mofo to the cleaners.
    "She plans to leave Tiger," one source was quoted as saying. "She has made up her mind. There's nothing to think about: he's never going to change," another source reportedly said.
    You got that right.
    Entertainment gossip website TMZ reported Wednesday that Nordegren, 29, is also near a marketing deal with Puma, a rival of Nike, which is the foremost sponsor to announce it will support Woods, even as Accenture has cut ties with him and several others are reassessing their deals.
    I never did like Nike with the way the shoes are made in sweatshops.
    I may start looking at Puma now. Boycott Nike. Just Do It!
    Woods has put his career on indefinite hold "to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person," but U.S. magazine reported he has remained in contact with Rachel Uchitel, whose tabloid-exposed fling three weeks ago began the firestorm.
    "They are not over," a source told U.S., adding that Woods paid her three million dollars to stay silent about their relationship but continues to send her text messages.
    Today boys and girls we are going to learn the words Hypocrite, Liar, Man-Slut and Sleazeball.
    Woods and Uchitel are both reportedly in West Palm Beach, Florida, where Uchitel has family and Woods has a 22 million-dollar yacht named "Privacy".
    Oh the irony!

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    No offense meant to Nelliebean or anyone else, just a general observation:
    This attitude has always offended my sensibilities. When the idea of alimony was implemented, it was so women who had worked all their lives making a home for their husband and children would have some means of support. The current attitude that there should be a punitive aspect to a divorce bothers the hell out of me.
    No offense taken, Jane. Hitting some of these guys in the wallet can be the only way to get even. No matter how rich he is, he still loves that money.

I personally wouldn't go for the money. A steamroller is more my style.