Thread: Peter Bogdonovitch 1939-2022

Peter Bogdanovich 1939-2022

Last edited by KELT; 01-06-2022 at 10:30 AM. Reason: had misspelled surname
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Huh. Did not see that coming. Wonder if he was still married to Dorothy's sister?

He married Dorothy‘s younger sister who’s name I think is Louise. They later divorced but they still we’re living under the same roof. Her mother lived there too.

I know some are saying that they didn’t see this coming. Bogdanovich was 82. His heyday was the early 1970s which is 50 years ago now. Several months ago TCM was having him co-host one night a week and letting him pick what was being shown. He didn’t look great then and there was something wrong with one of his eyes. Should have realized then that they were giving this great director one of his last appearances.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

I loved “What’s Up Doc?”

Paper Moon and Mask are favorites of mine...RIP Peter. (I wonder if he'll be buried with/next to Dorothy?)

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    He married Dorothy‘s younger sister who’s name I think is Louise. They later divorced but they still we’re living under the same roof. Her mother lived there too.

I know some are saying that they didn’t see this coming. Bogdanovich was 82. His heyday was the early 1970s which is 50 years ago now. Several months ago TCM was having him co-host one night a week and letting him pick what was being shown. He didn’t look great then and there was something wrong with one of his eyes. Should have realized then that they were giving this great director one of his last appearances.
    very true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Love paper moon.

The Last Picture Show. Cloris Leachman deserved that Oscar, what a performance.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Love paper moon.
    Me too.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.