Thread: 551 Pound Pharmacist's Request for Release Denied

551 Pound Pharmacist's Request for Release Denied

He was supplying an illegal pill mill, then when he was convicted he was sentenced to house arrest because the prison system could not accommodate his shall we say ample frame. His lawyer tried to make the argument that the house arrest is unnecessary because he is a prisoner of his home anyway. Apparently he believes he may only have a few months to live, and wants to go home one last time to say goodbye to family and friends. Kinda shoots a hole in the "prisoner of his home anyway" thing, right?

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-pa...ected-by-judge

Mammy Guest
    If he is truly dying, why won't his family and friends come to visit him at his home? He got lucky and didn't get sent to prison on some pretty extreme drug charges. He should shut his mouth and do his home incarceration time without complaining.

ITA, Mammy. How many people get to do "hard time" at their house?

Bidmor Guest
    Bet that wheelchair in the news clip is shot now.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    lmao!

hippo in da house!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    He should shut his mouth and do his home incarceration time without complaining.
    If he were better able to keep his mouth shut the prison system might have been able to accommodate him.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Why don't they just tell him he can go wherever the hell he wants as long as he doesn't use any motorized transportation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

I've seen lots of people addicted to prescription meds... starts off with a root canal and within six months they're paying $7 each for hydros, and within a year they're buying oxys and roxies and their lives pretty much go down the toilet as their addictions take over. Seen a few who wound up on much harder stuff (a shot of ice or H was cheaper, and staved off their withdrawals for a day, so yeah...) Sad as hell.

And it's pigs like this who are responsible for that. If they couldn't accommodate him in prison then they should've made do anyway. If he's uncomfortable on a prison bed, tough shit; so are thousands of people suffering from withdrawals when they can't afford those pills he made available to those dealers. So are the kids from the families torn apart when their mother tried a few percocet to get the house clean faster, or deal with the in-laws better and wound up needing them just to get up in the morning. So are the people who's doctors won't give them relief for their pain because ass-hats like this are making the pills available to everyone except those who need them.

Prison would be uncomfortable for him? Who gives a fuck. Pisses me off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Prison might have helped him lose weight thereby extending his life. They did him nor us any favors.

If he can barely leave his house, how does he expect to travel to Ohio? Let him rot in his house and let his family visit him.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Somehow I picture the judge beginning the hearing with, "Okay, now let me get this straight, you fat fuck..."

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Somehow I picture the judge beginning the hearing with, "Okay, now let me get this straight, you fat fuck..."
    hahaha "I sentence you to a salad and a stairmaster you fat fuck!"

babyblujems Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    I've seen lots of people addicted to prescription meds... starts off with a root canal and within six months they're paying $7 each for hydros, and within a year they're buying oxys and roxies and their lives pretty much go down the toilet as their addictions take over. Seen a few who wound up on much harder stuff (a shot of ice or H was cheaper, and staved off their withdrawals for a day, so yeah...) Sad as hell.

And it's pigs like this who are responsible for that. If they couldn't accommodate him in prison then they should've made do anyway. If he's uncomfortable on a prison bed, tough shit; so are thousands of people suffering from withdrawals when they can't afford those pills he made available to those dealers. So are the kids from the families torn apart when their mother tried a few percocet to get the house clean faster, or deal with the in-laws better and wound up needing them just to get up in the morning. So are the people who's doctors won't give them relief for their pain because ass-hats like this are making the pills available to everyone except those who need them.

Prison would be uncomfortable for him? Who gives a fuck. Pisses me off.
    I'm with you on this, with the recent deaths of so many friends and family members due to drug overdoses I think that people like this should have to be made uncomfortable. For my brother it started with pain meds after getting his appendix taken out, then it was just to feel ok, to get through some tough stuff. Eventually he needed it to get up, then he took it to feel better after his daughter was taken. Soon after he began shooting up heroin and within a few months, after surgery and rehab, he was dead of an overdose.