Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson & The Manson Murders

Nicki Guest
    I guess it just proves there is somebody for everyone no matter how totally disturb you are:

This is What You've Been Waiting For!

Visiting Charles Manson
    & David Hooker
    CSP - Corcoran
    October 3-12, 2008

That's Charles in the middle.
    In case you wondered.
    Yeah, his signature got cut off.
    Out of respect for a friend's privacy
    their photograph couldn't be published.

Oh, did I mention that me and Hook are getting hitched?
    Cuz we're Pagans, so we can have more than one significant other.
    Not like, say, John Edwards or Bill Clinton, who sneak,
    have multiple partners,

There parents must be very proud!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Yes, I've seen these before. This woman needs to be locked up with them both.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    I want to get myself a copy of the updated version of "The Family". I have an original first edition, with the stuff Sanders was forced to cut out, but I really liked the new edition, with photographs and other things.

I still don't buy that any of them should ever be released on parole. Ever. No way.
    Here Here Ms. K! I am in total agreement.

burgtwngrl Guest
    WOW old Charlie's getting OLD! I live close the old Moundsville Penitentiary in Moundsville WV. I went to tour the prison some years ago and in the room they have the old electric chair "old sparky" they call it there is a glass case with a letter FROM Charles Manson. He wrote to the warden in the 70's asking if he could be transferred to the moundsville prison. He had done time there when he was in his 20's and in the letter he told the warden he really liked that prison and would rather due his time there than the prison in California.

Brass Balls there.

MoonRabbit Guest
    I want to get myself a copy of the updated version of "The Family". I have an original first edition, with the stuff Sanders was forced to cut out, but I really liked the new edition, with photographs and other things.

I still don't buy that any of them should ever be released on parole. Ever. No way.
    I didn't know the Sanders book was cut when I bought the newer version.
    I'm going to try to buy the older version of the Ed Sanders book.

Many people believe that "The Occult" had loads to do with the murders.
    Of course there are some people that refuse to believe this which is
    their right.

Had Manson not ordered the killings I don't believe they would have
    happened.
    Pat Krenwinkle was fast asleep when she was awoken to take part
    in the Cielo murders. It's a shame she didn't play sick.
    She might have changed and become a decent citizen had she
    not been a part of The Family?

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by burgtwngrl View Post
    WOW old Charlie's getting OLD! I live close the old Moundsville Penitentiary in Moundsville WV. I went to tour the prison some years ago and in the room they have the old electric chair "old sparky" they call it there is a glass case with a letter FROM Charles Manson. He wrote to the warden in the 70's asking if he could be transferred to the moundsville prison. He had done time there when he was in his 20's and in the letter he told the warden he really liked that prison and would rather due his time there than the prison in California.

Brass Balls there.
    Interesting story burgtwngrl!

I hate it when creeps like him like prison. Charlie should have been in
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio's prison when he was young.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    One word of advice. Don't believe everything you read. Do your homework and don't just take one authors word for everything. Cross reference and read more than just Sanders book. There are many books out there that are very informative.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    One word of advice. Don't believe everything you read. Do your homework and don't just take one authors word for everything. Cross reference and read more than just Sanders book. There are many books out there that are very informative.
    I don't believe everything I read. In fact most of what I am
    now learning I have gotten from private email on this site.
    From very informative people that have studied this case for
    years. That's why I have so many questions.
    I don't believe this is an open and shut case.

Danse Macabre Guest
    He looks even creepier than in 1969! I'm glad he's going to die in jail.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danse Macabre View Post
    He looks even creepier than in 1969! I'm glad he's going to die in jail.
    I know!! He is just as bad without all the hair

Seagorath Guest
    I hate Charles Manson. He and his band of "idiots" pretty much ended the countercultural movement thanks to their demonic actions of pure stupidity. Instead of doing something positive and perhaps "fracturing" the system with their cult of freedom they instead chose to empower it, thus giving the "pencil pushers" the extra boost they needed to further gain control.

The world is FAR worst than it was in the 60's and early 70's...and Charles Manson is one of the prime reasons.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Hiya Sea!! Haven't seen you on in a while. WB

havoc Guest

beatlebaby4 Guest
    The man makes me sick

15. 03-24-2009, 11:17 AM

16. 03-24-2009, 11:21 AM

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I'm trying to post a link from youtube but I can't. I use a MAC. If someone can link it for me I would really appreciate it. It's called Charles Manson The Soul Master. It is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It's Chuckles dancing to this song. Can anyone help me out?

18. 03-24-2009, 11:35 AM

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Awhsiv View Post
    THAT'S IT!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Awhsiv!!! Loves ya for doing that for me

20. 03-24-2009, 11:40 AM

beatlebaby4 Guest
    As honest as Chuckles can be

carebearsluv Guest
    Every time this thread is bumped I hope that the fuker is dead.

always felt bad for Steve Parent. Death picture:

beatlebaby4 Guest
    talk about the wrong place at the wrong time. That one takes the cake

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    talk about the wrong place at the wrong time. That one takes the cake
    I think this kid beats out Ron Goldman for "the wrong place at the wrong time" award.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I think so too. Poor Steven

DexterKitty Guest
    Steven Parent's death was horrible but, at least it was bang... lights out. Ron Goldman's death was brutal, and I'm sure horrifically painful. Not to mention horrifying in the way that he probably knew he was dying. *shudders* I guess Steven's death was more merciful but still so, so, horrible, and senseless.

I wish that entire clan would hurry up and kick it so, the world can be a better place without them.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    Steven Parent's death was horrible but, at least it was bang... lights out. Ron Goldman's death was brutal, and I'm sure horrifically painful. Not to mention horrifying in the way that he probably knew he was dying. *shudders* I guess Steven's death was more merciful but still so, so, horrible, and senseless.

I wish that entire clan would hurry up and kick it so, the world can be a better place without them.
    Parent went to sell or buy a radio to/from the caretaker's son. Goldman was trying to get laid. So Parent was way more innocent, in my opinion.

29. 03-25-2009, 08:27 AM

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post

True Dexter, it would have been quick and probably painless. The others that died that night, especially Sharon knew they were going to die and they died a painful death. Gibby 28 stab wounds, Sharon 16 stab wounds, Voyteck 51 stab wounds, 2 gunshots and 13 hits over the head, Jay stabbed 7 times and shot and kicked in the face.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Parent went to sell or buy a radio to/from the caretaker's son. Goldman was trying to get laid. So Parent was way more innocent, in my opinion.
    Do you think there was something going on between Nicole and Ron? I don't know, I guess it wouldn't be that hard to believe. Yeah poor Steven just wanted to sell that clock radio to William Garettson. Or as some believe, he went there to get laid too. There is some talk of Steven being gay and went there to try something with Wee Willie. I'm not sure, could be true, may not be. That I don't think we will ever know.

32. 03-25-2009, 08:50 AM

beatlebaby4 Guest
    William Eston Garretson knows.
    Yup and he isn't talking. His story changes from time to time so it's hard to know which story is the truth. Wee Willie is a bit strange IMO

34. 03-25-2009, 09:41 AM

beatlebaby4 Guest
    You are absolutely right Awhsiv.

MoonRabbit Guest
    I believe both men innocently were at both sites of murder. What evidence
    is there of anything else? Steve Parent seemed heterosexual as he
    was interested in the pretty girls in the main house at Cielo.
    Steve Parent worked at a store that sold radios and clocks, Jonas Miller Stereo Shop. I think Goldman innocently went to Nicole's house to give some
    glasses back. They were left at the restaurant by someone in Nicole's
    party. I believe Ron Goldman was merely being a nice guy.

Both Steve Parent and Ron Goldman were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Sad. Both should be alive today.

MoonRabbit Guest
    He don't have to talk, his actions speak for him. Most of his actions since 1969 are public record.

For $14.95, or less, one can learn alot about a person.

Actions speak louder than words.
    Not everything Charles Manson did was public record.
    Even today no one seems to know where Charlie was right after
    the murders. Not even members of the family.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    He don't have to talk, his actions speak for him. Most of his actions since 1969 are public record.

For $14.95, or less, one can learn alot about a person.

Actions speak louder than words.
    $14.95 eh? Interesting

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I've always thought the radio story was a red herring. Yes, perhaps a radio changed hands, but, that wasn't the reason Steven was there.

2¢
    Was the radio found in Parent's car? The consensus is that Garretson refused to purchase the radio, so it should have been in the car with Parent when he was killed. Anyone know?

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Was the radio found in Parent's car? The consensus is that Garretson refused to purchase the radio, so it should have been in the car with Parent when he was killed. Anyone know?
    I think a radio was found in his car Jack O Lantern.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Inside Edition had a story on Manson yesterday-missed it.

http://www.insideedition.com/search....harles%20Mason

He's a nut:

"I've seen the world spinning round on fire/I've danced and sang in the Devil's choir," sings Manson.

MoonRabbit Guest
    http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyId=1659

Interesting Sharon Tate clothing.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Yes there was Jack. It was stopped at 12:15am. That helped them figure out when the murders occurred.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Charles Manson is totally demonic today and I believe this is why
    so many murders happened.

Why would he write such words?

"I've seen the world spinning round on fire/I've danced and sang in the Devil's choir," sings Manson.

Perfect words for this monster.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Jack, did you buy the whole Tate-Labianca reports or just Sharon's? I'm posting from the Tate thread. Didn't know if you would see it here first. I would like your opinion before I make the purchase

MoonRabbit Guest
    Charles Manson's children

http://www.nj.com/parenting/carrie_s...9/03/post.html

"Some of the children clearly look like Manson, and the beautiful little blonde girl, who appears stoned, is especially heartbreaking."

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Charles Manson's known and proven children are:
    Charles Milles Manson Jr. with first wife Rosalie Willis (he later committed suicide)
    Charles Luther Manson with Leona (a prostitute with whom some say he married)
    Valentine Michael "Pooh Bear" Manson with family member Mary Brunner.
    Not sure what happened to Charles Luther - I think he may be dead as well
    Michael was raised by Mary's parents and he has always known that Chuck was his father and that his "sister" Mary was truly his mother. His is now married and Chuck and Mary are grandparents

Can you imagine finding out Chuckles is your father or grandfather??

48. 03-25-2009, 03:21 PM

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Or less!
    cool

DisneyStacy Guest
    Jesus. That cold, dead, blank stare, well, it earned a nickname, according to someone I know from a different message board. They were called "Manson Headlights," because Manson and the girls all had the same dead, blank, cold stare going.

That alone is enough to make me look someone in the eye when they start talking. Apparently, that kind of look is common among sociopaths.
    People are always saying that about killers- cold/dead eyes. I would love to do a study sometime by lining up a bunch of photos of people, some killers, some not, and see if people can pick out the killers by their cold dead eyes. I highly doubt it could be done.

People see that in them because they know what they are, I don't believe for a second that their eyes are any different than any one else's.

(not meaning to single your post out to argue with Ms. K, it's something I notice all the time, just chose now to point it out.)

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post
    People are always saying that about killers- cold/dead eyes. I would love to do a study sometime by lining up a bunch of photos of people, some killers, some not, and see if people can pick out the killers by their cold dead eyes. I highly doubt it could be done.

People see that in them because they know what they are, I don't believe for a second that their eyes are any different than any one else's.

(not meaning to single your post out to argue with Ms. K, it's something I notice all the time, just chose now to point it out.)
    There is a thread somewhere here on dead eyes with pics. I can't remember which section but worth a look DS.

DexterKitty Guest
    The story was always that Goldman was returning Nicole's Mom's reading glasses. Even if he was going there to get laid, he still didn't deserve to be butchered.

DexterKitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    I believe both men innocently were at both sites of murder. What evidence
    is there of anything else? Steve Parent seemed heterosexual as he
    was interested in the pretty girls in the main house at Cielo.
    Steve Parent worked at a store that sold radios and clocks, Jonas Miller Stereo Shop. I think Goldman innocently went to Nicole's house to give some
    glasses back. They were left at the restaurant by someone in Nicole's
    party. I believe Ron Goldman was merely being a nice guy.

Both Steve Parent and Ron Goldman were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Sad. Both should be alive today.
    Exactly!!! Both murders were completely horrible, and neither guy deserved to die.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    None of them deserved to die. It's such an awful crime. One that I still have trouble wrapping my mind around 40 years later. No sense. Or like Manson and his minions say, No Sense Makes Sense *rolleyes*

WendyK Guest
    I wanna see " Ole Texie Boy Speak Out" And Suzie..Why have they remained mum? Oh, thats right because they are GUILTY and have nothing to attribute to these crimes! Except Lies!

Steve Parent has been attributed as haveing homosexual tendancies, but we have no proof that's why he rang on Bill that night...like it matters anyway.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post

Steve Parent has been attributed as haveing homosexual tendancies, but we have no proof that's why he rang on Bill that night...like it matters anyway.

WendyK who is Bill ?

Some people have said that about Steve Parent, about him being
    gay but I wonder where they got this information?
    I only read that he had sadistic tendencies but never knew how anyone
    found that out? Maybe it was in his Juvenile hall report?

In the 60's that sort of thing (homosexuality) was not really discussed
    about much to my knowledge.
    Most gay people had to be in the closet as this subject was so taboo.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I wanna see " Ole Texie Boy Speak Out" And Suzie..Why have they remained mum? Oh, thats right because they are GUILTY and have nothing to attribute to these crimes! Except Lies!

How's my Wendy?!! Hey girl, missed ya
    Do you really think Tex and Susie Q will talk now. I don't think ole Susie will, she has been making herself out as innocent and saintly. I'm not sure about Tex. He maintained he has said everything. I dunno. Hard to believe a murderer.
    I don't think we will ever know the truth about Steven and Wee Willie. Like ya said, not that is matters.
    Glad you're back girl

58. 03-26-2009, 08:28 AM

MoonRabbit Guest
    William Eston Garretson

But, they were in L.A.!
    Thanks old Garretson has never told the complete story has he?