Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dylan Groene & Family

I hate to hear about the meth, and that she is pregnant. I just feel so bad for her.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I hate to hear about the meth, and that she is pregnant. I just feel so bad for her.
    Me, too. It's a miracle she even survived considering what he did to her family and her vivid details helped get him convicted. I hope she is able to stay off of drugs and has a healthy baby. She has been through so much and deserves to have a good life and be happy, as much as possible.

Mammy, I do not see how she was able to keep her mind after her horrible ordeal. I just can't imagine. I have thought of her often, so hope she makes it in life, she is so young.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Mammy, I do not see how she was able to keep her mind after her horrible ordeal. I just can't imagine. I have thought of her often, so hope she makes it in life, she is so young.
    I don't either, especially since she witnessed Dylan's murder and the destruction of his body. She was only eight years old. I wish her Dad and her maternal side of the family would quit bickering amongst themselves and at least be civil enough to be there for her. She really doesn't have much of anyone.

The killer of the Groene family has died.
    RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — A convicted serial killer whose victims included two young boys died Sunday at a hospital in Indiana, authorities said.
    Joseph Edward Duncan died at the medical center near United States Penitentiary, Terre Haute, where he was on death row, according to a statement from prosecutors in Riverside County, California.
    Duncan, 58, had been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer.
    Duncan was convicted of killing four members of a family from Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, in 2005. He kidnapped two children, Dylan and Shasta Groene, from the family’s home and tortured them in Montana before killing the boy.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/serial-ki...201937666.html

He was on death row and offered treatment for his brain cancer? Huh.

His crimes made me sick. Those poor kids.

Glad he is gone. Burn in hell you POS.

I feel the same way Leasie, but they are under the care of the State and the prison could be sued for with holding medical treatment as it would be deemed cruel. I think he did to his victims was horrible and should have not gotten him any treatment at all. Cancer in itself is horrible so he died a slow painful death.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    The killer of the Groene family has died.
    RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — A convicted serial killer whose victims included two young boys died Sunday at a hospital in Indiana, authorities said.
    Joseph Edward Duncan died at the medical center near United States Penitentiary, Terre Haute, where he was on death row, according to a statement from prosecutors in Riverside County, California.
    Duncan, 58, had been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer.
    Duncan was convicted of killing four members of a family from Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, in 2005. He kidnapped two children, Dylan and Shasta Groene, from the family’s home and tortured them in Montana before killing the boy.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/serial-ki...201937666.html
    Brain cancer. WITH treatment. Too humane for what he did to those kids, and the rest of their family.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

poor shasta. i hope she's doing better than the 2017 mugshot she got for having meth near a 1 month old baby. this really helps me understand why people become addicts. i was suprised cuz last time i saw her she looked like your typical young teen good girl, then i saw the mugshot and i was like whoa! i found some recent podcasts but not a lot of recent pictures, i think she changed her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    poor shasta. i hope she's doing better than the 2017 mugshot she got for having meth near a 1 month old baby. this really helps me understand why people become addicts. i was suprised cuz last time i saw her she looked like your typical young teen good girl, then i saw the mugshot and i was like whoa! i found some recent podcasts but not a lot of recent pictures, i think she changed her name.
    Speaking as a survivor myself, I would guess she tried to use the drugs to numb herself to the flashbacks and memories. I did the exact same thing but with alcohol. I certainly hope she's getting help and doing better now.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."