Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Curry

Guest Guest

Tim Curry

Hi, here is Tim Curry singing 'Anything can happen on Halloween' from 'The Worst Witch' - camp and cool, what do you hags think of it?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wmG80v473AI

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    i love it

Guest Guest
    Yes it is groovy, I will have to put the mp3 on my phone

Lisamarie Guest
    well since Im in love with Mr Tim Curry I loves it!!! He is so wonderful by far one of my favorite actors ever!!! He is just wonderful!!!

Guest Guest
    True, he is wonderful

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! O.K...I gotta have this on my MP3 player...STAT!!!

jcheeka Guest
    That movie is great. I used to watch it all the time as a kid. I was really happy to find it on dvd last year.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    What movie!?!?!?!?!?!

ratkin638 Guest
    I like this one, Vlad, but my favorite Tim Curry song will always be the reggae version of The Beatles' "I Will." By the way, the live version of "I Will" on YouTube doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Chascsq Guest
    One of my favorite movies of all time! They need to play that again on TV.

Jazbabee Guest
    Tim Curry could be singing Mary had a Little Lamb off key and I would love it !!!! Tim Curry is THE man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auntie Vi Guest
    Love me some Tim Curry no matter what he's doing

Carrie Guest
    I love Tim too. I think he has always been underated as an actor.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Love Tim Curry!!!!!

Elizabeth Guest

Awesome

Vlad, that is so awesome!! So 80's and "rad", I can't believe I have never heard of this movie.....

I love Tim Curry too! Looks like this is from a movie called The Worst Witch? I've never heard of it, but I'll have to check it out if I can find it.

I saw Tim Curry once when I lived in L.A., I was so excited!

frosty Guest
    I've never seen that movie, have to see if i can pick up a copy, he's a great actor

Guest Guest
    The Worst Witch movie was a spin off from the British tv series - it is great, I am a long time fan.

professional_mourner Guest
    OMG I used to love this film......i read all the Worst Witch books at school and when this film came out i recorded it and watched it over and over again.....LoL it looks dated and a bit naff now tho.............still im gonna look for it on DVD at the weekend!!! Wouldnt ya just wanna go to a school like that?? I did...lol, Loved the uniforms...

Harrietd Guest
    I think my dentist is a queen.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    God I love Tim Curry.....I also LOVED him as the devil in Legend....

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EthelMertz View Post
    God I love Tim Curry.....I also LOVED him as the devil in Legend....
    Great film, he was so wonderfully evil wasn't he!

Paige B Guest
    I saw Tim Curry in concert in Denver a long time ago. I'm trying to think...maybe it was 1979 or 1980. Tim was fantastic and started off in a great mood. That was until a select group of idiots kept yelling Rocky Horror lines to him. At first he smiled and was pleasant about it. When they persisted with RHPS quips, etc. He politely reminded them he was Tim Curry and NOT Frankenfurter. They kept on badgering him...Tim very quietly left the stage and didn't come back. ::Big heavy sigh::

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladpyre View Post
    Great film, he was so wonderfully evil wasn't he!
    He really was Vlad....and it was fascinating to watch his version of the devil be so evil, and yet he struggled with the fact that he fell in love with that girl. Tim did such a great job....

onekindsistah Guest
    I remember this movie, I watched it a bunch as a kid. Great post!!!!

fultondyke Guest
    I also love Tim Curry...I'll have to look for the movie (I, also have never seen or heard of it before)...Thanks for the post/thread Vlad!

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige Burnham View Post
    I saw Tim Curry in concert in Denver a long time ago. I'm trying to think...maybe it was 1979 or 1980. Tim was fantastic and started off in a great mood. That was until a select group of idiots kept yelling Rocky Horror lines to him. At first he smiled and was pleasant about it. When they persisted with RHPS quips, etc. He politely reminded them he was Tim Curry and NOT Frankenfurter. They kept on badgering him...Tim very quietly left the stage and didn't come back. ::Big heavy sigh::
    I notice in interviews he doesn't like to talk about RHPS.
    I love him in anything. I adored him in "Clue"

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

Tim Curry

How do I love thee...LET ME COUNT THE WAYS!!!

I cannot go on without starting a thread dedicated solely to him...I LOVE this man so much that it makes my buttons bust...He is SO multitalented and has given the world SO much over the years...He is SO much more than Frank N Furter...He is a man of many talents, and personas...

His work in animation in voice overs is legendary...He can be very serious and play parts that will pull at your heartstrings and in the next minute he can sing with the Muppets and have you in stitches...The next time your kids are watching "Jimmy Neutron" he is the little professor Calamitous...Father of "Beautiful Gorgeous"...

He is acclaimed on Broadway and has a singing voice that MELTS butta...I know he is'nt for everyone but as they say, different strokes for different folks...

Wiki Article:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Curry

IMDB page:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000347/

His resume is SO impressive and the man has been in the spotlight forever!!! For those of you that are fans of the "Scary Movie" parodies...He plays the professor and has some CLASSIC lines...He plays the BIGGEST horndog EVER!!! Hilarious!

He will forever be Frank N Furter and if they remake Rocky Horror a MILLION times, there will NEVER be but one Frank...

I caught an old episode of "Roseanne" this morning and to my surprise, THERE HE WAS playing a lousy real estate agent...AH, the joy of surprise...

I know this thread will meet a quick demise but for my own personal self it makes me feel SO much better knowing that I have tried, in my own little way, to immortalize him on FAD...From the bottom of his cha cha heels, to the top of that magnificent head of hair...He is perfect in every way and I owe the man a debt of gratitude for teaching me the ways of love...AHAHAHAH!!!

FannyB1923 Guest
    oh I think he's terrific. He was even great as the talking spooky organ in Beauty and the Beast 2!

Tracyb24 Guest
    I really liked him in Home Alone-Lost in New York. I've never watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show but I need to.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracyb24 View Post
    I really liked him in Home Alone-Lost in New York. I've never watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show but I need to.
    *As the paramedics rush Howie to the ER for Myocardial Infarction and before she passes out from the pain she whispers8

Why? OMG, WHY!!!

Elizabeth Guest

Timmy

Tim Curry is one of the most versatile, talented actors in the business today.....he deserves so much more credit than he has gotten.....

See, howdid, this thread is not going to meet a quick demise....Tim is loved by many people (even this David Cassidy fan!!)

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    His voice gives me shivers of ANTICI........................................................................

Pation...

Elizabeth Guest

Awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I love that clip.....I love hearing him speak, and that smile is devilishly sexy!!!!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    I love that clip.....I love hearing him speak, and that smile is devilishly sexy!!!!
    I think I love you...Will you do the honor of swooning together to his voice...AND........GO!

simon69 Guest
    Hmm? Never heard of him? Is he in anything good?

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by simon69 View Post
    Hmm? Never heard of him? Is he in anything good?

simon69 Guest
    Lol!! Seriously love me some Tim Curry!! He made my coming out better!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsQpmG8dq9o

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by simon69 View Post
    Lol!! Seriously love me some Tim Curry!! He made my coming out better!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsQpmG8dq9o

Why is it that all the best ones are gay?!?!?!? WHY GOD WHY!?!?!?!

simon69 Guest
    Why is it that all the best ones are gay?!?!?!? WHY GOD WHY!?!?!?!
    because ya can't change destiny?

I LOVE Tim Curry! RHPS is a favorite, of course. I loved him in Clue too. I remember him in Roseanne! He used to be on a show on Showtime (?) with Sherilynn Fenn (I love her too) that I liked as well. I saw him once when I lived in L.A. It was definitely one of my most exciting celebrity sightings.

Carrie Guest
    He is classy,handsome,witty,charming,...oh the list could go on and on....

I love all of his work...except Rocky Horror (sorry Howie)...I don't like the movie..but Tim was wonderful in it. I really loved his work in Eath 2. He was a villian, of course, but he was more of a human villian than some kind of monsterous one. His work as Shakespear was so moving. I wish he had more roles as a serious actor rather than some of the off beat, nutty characters.

xenaswolf Guest
    My first exposure to Tim Curry was in Times Square. He is a great actor but I can't look at clowns anymore cuz of him LOL

simon69 Guest
    His voice gives me shivers of ANTICI........................................................................
    He helped put Drag on the map! >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvHMBkYg1sw

Pation...

Tracyb24 Guest
    *As the paramedics rush Howie to the ER for Myocardial Infarction and before she passes out from the pain she whispers8

Why? OMG, WHY!!!
    Sorrrryyyyy *sobs*

Nelliebean Guest
    He is one of the reasons I get the creeps about clowns.

ykä Guest
    i hate scary clowns.. like insane clown posse or somethin =(xD

jules, i had no idea the ittttttt clown was your personal heartthrob! you've been injected heretofore with his humour, wit, and talents! now stop swooning or you'll get yeast again......
    Last edited by hell0kitty; 12-31-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    pull the string!

Tracyb24 Guest
    Oh My God! I just realised he was IT!!! I was wondering why everybody was talking about clowns all of a sudden. NNNOOOOOOOO! I hate IT!