Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Schlitzie

Noreen Guest
    ROFL, now that's funny! Your bf a cutie, but I see what your sayin'. Let me know if you get him to argee to it

Jaxxx Guest
    Huhhhhhhhhhh

pvezz Guest
    Great update, Scott!

Verne and Micah, I am late to posting here, but I just wanted to thank you for sharing your stories and comments with us.

I'm so proud to have been a part of such a wonderful endeavor. Death hags ROCK!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Ahahaaaaa yes please post pics if he does it!

newsocks Guest
    yes i think my boyfriend is yummy! i love him! but he is goofy and silly and often makes faces and stuff so it totally gave the ability to see him being able to "act as" schlitze.

i dont think he WOULD because he isnt such a death hag/freaks lover like us but it would be fun to try. i think i even have a moomoo that would fit him.
    we already have halloween costume plans (popeye and olive oil) but still, i am going to see if he would dress up just for the fun of it for me to take a photo. (i would have to ask him to shave hmm )

hehe.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by newsocks View Post
    yes i think my boyfriend is yummy! i love him! but he is goofy and silly and often makes faces and stuff so it totally gave the ability to see him being able to "act as" schlitze.

i dont think he WOULD because he isnt such a death hag/freaks lover like us but it would be fun to try. i think i even have a moomoo that would fit him.
    we already have halloween costume plans (popeye and olive oil) but still, i am going to see if he would dress up just for the fun of it for me to take a photo. (i would have to ask him to shave hmm )

hehe.
    There are all kinds of cheap bald hats or (whatever they are called) this time of year. Sell him on it girl!

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    There are all kinds of cheap bald hats or (whatever they are called) this time of year. Sell him on it girl!

no no...let him shave..it's authentic!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    no no...let him shave..it's authentic!
    Ha! I barely get my hubby to go for a trim.

Noreen Guest
    LOL, maybe a nylon on his head, for the bald effect? Long live Schlitzie!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    LOL, maybe a nylon on his head, for the bald effect? Long live Schlitzie!
    Son, you got a panty on yar head!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOrDN21yoGk

newsocks Guest
    no no i am not worried about his head. he does that already all the time. (i love a shaved head)
    i mean his face, he totally has a babyface when he shave.
    hmmm i must make him watch the movie and then act like i came up with the idea while watching the movie. hehe
    this might take some convincing!!

if i say its for my peoples on the forum he might do it.

John Connor Guest
    Cool looking dude ain't he? It looks like you're on a movie set. A Fellini one.

I think he's a little more handsome than Schlitze.
    Last edited by John Connor; 10-09-2008 at 05:33 PM.

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    He looks cool...but maybe I just need a few drinks...I don't see Schlitze...lemme crack open a beer and I will get back to ya...

Jazbabee Guest
    Now this, we gotta see. Please share the photos if he does it !!!!

Lita Guest
    Seriously cool, Hags! Way to go! Schlitzie deserved this and I'm glad that it was provided for him. I have never been prouder to be a death hag!

newsocks Guest
    okok after much explaining who schlitzie was he agreed while walking out of the room (his patience for my weirdness is sometimes short hahaha)
    so when we have the time i think i can get a photo and MAYBE a video.

Seagorath Guest
    Who is Schlitze?

Verne Langdon Guest

You're great!

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Great update, Scott!

Verne and Micah, I am late to posting here, but I just wanted to thank you for sharing your stories and comments with us.

I'm so proud to have been a part of such a wonderful endeavor. Death hags ROCK!

T'anks, Pvezz, for checking in and also for your thank-you. I know I speak for Micah when I say the pleasure is ours.

If you REALLY think about it, none of this would ever have happened without the Internet.

Amazing, yes?

I'm hoping everyone will weigh in on a graveside service for Shlitze, and hopefully that can help bring closure to Shlitze's life and recognize the beautiful marker Scott, Colicky, and so many others are responsible for.

It's a really nice thing to have happen, no matter how many years later.

Good thoughts and hugs to each of you!

- Verne

Mrs. Watson Guest
    He's cute, NewSocks.

I want to see the picture in the mumu. HEH.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by newsocks View Post
    okok after much explaining who schlitzie was he agreed while walking out of the room (his patience for my weirdness is sometimes short hahaha)
    so when we have the time i think i can get a photo and MAYBE a video.

YAAYYY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Who is Schlitze?

Are you serious?

Verne Langdon Guest

Looking forward to meeting

Quote Originally Posted by CCdeathhag View Post
    This is great! I have been following this story and I am just posting to this thread for the first time. (I have posted at other stories) Scott has been giving me the update on Schlitzie. I am proud of everyone for what they did. (I also found out too late about giving money.)
    I knew he did not have a marker but I never thought this would happen. It just warms my heart and brings a tear to my eye.

Verne, I also would like to thank you for posting Schlitzie story. I hope I get to meet you soon, you sound like a wonderful person. The funny thing about this story is that I told Scott that I found out that Schlitize was buried at the cemetery (I forgot what its called) I told Scott and Scott said that he would look into it. Cause Scott heard that he was buried over on N.Y.

You know how Wikipedia can be wrong on some things but I am SO happy that it was true. ANYWAY...the whole reason why I wanted to post. Is that I wanted to know if there was any more talk about have a celebration at cemetery? Let me know how I can help, as I too live in Los Angeles. I will help out anyway I can. Thanks everyone.

Thank YOU for your nice words, CC, and I hope to meet you also one day. Hopefully we can gather together at Shlitze's graveside within the next year.

Several have expressed an interest, and if given a timely heads-up they will make every attempt to be there with us.

I hope everyone rallies here again for such an event. Colicky and I were discussing maybe February - I will make contact soon and we'll see what is permitted on the grounds, and if such a gathering is possible in that particular section of the cemetery.

Meanwhile, my sincere thanks to you and EVERYONE for your kind words written here for Shlitze!

- Verne

DeadRinger Guest
    I'm trying to convince Mr Ringer to do Halloween as Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Seagorath Guest
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post

Are you serious?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Verne Langdon View Post
    Thank YOU for your nice words, CC, and I hope to meet you also one day. Hopefully we can gather together at Shlitze's graveside within the next year.

Several have expressed an interest, and if given a timely heads-up they will make every attempt to be there with us.

I hope everyone rallies here again for such an event. Colicky and I were discussing maybe February - I will make contact soon and we'll see what is permitted on the grounds, and if such a gathering is possible in that particular section of the cemetery.

- Verne
    Can someone bring a laptop! So that some of us can be there cyberly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

newsocks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadRinger View Post
    I'm trying to convince Mr Ringer to do Halloween as Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks.

how fun! will he?

Verne Langdon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    Can someone bring a laptop! So that some of us can be there cyberly!

'Diesel, it's people like you that give people like me IDEAS!

Your grinning icon could indicate you're seriously kidding on the square, but you just poked me into realizing a graveside Tribute to Shlitze - or even a full FUNERAL SERVICE, complete with a minister, speakers, floral tributes and a hearse, held some 37 or so years after his demise - should be made available and would be of considerable interest to the major news and magazine outlets.

This is a true human interest story, wherein a website dedicated to mortality brought together a number of it's finest Membership who chipped in to give a dear little creature proper Identification and ceremony to validate his time on earth.

Aside from the obvious benefit of furthering Shlitze's Legacy, there is always the very real possibility that such an event made known to the public could attract a family member heretofore unknown, or uncover yet-undisclosed information which would help us solve questions that remain as to Shlitze's origins.

I personally have always held to the belief there is SOMEONE out there - a brother or sister, cousin or son or daughter within Shlitze's immediate family range, that knows the "secret", and something of this magnitude just may prompt that person to at last, finally come forward and make contact with us.

Thank you VERY MUCH for your input!

- Verne

Hey Verne - no probs! Glad to help in anyway....but seriously...I would love to be out there....cant see it happening so can someone do a live web cam from it???
    Definately Shlitze should be remembered properly by everyone & i love the idea that it might bring a family member forward by publicising this event! Go for it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Diesel, it's people like you that give people like me IDEAS!

Your grinning icon could indicate you're seriously kidding on the square, but you just poked me into realizing a graveside Tribute to Shlitze - or even a full FUNERAL SERVICE, complete with a minister, speakers, floral tributes and a hearse, held some 37 or so years after his demise - should be made available and would be of considerable interest to the major news and magazine outlets.

This is a true human interest story, wherein a website dedicated to mortality brought together a number of it's finest Membership who chipped in to give a dear little creature proper Identification and ceremony to validate his time on earth

Aside from the obvious benefit of furthering Shlitze's Legacy, there is always the very real possibility that such an event made known to the public could attract a family member heretofore unknown, or uncover yet-undisclosed information which would help us solve questions that remain as to Shlitze's origins.

I personally have always held to the belief there is SOMEONE out there - a brother or sister, cousin or son or daughter within Shlitze's immediate family range, that knows the "secret", and something of this magnitude just may prompt that person to at last, finally come forward and make contact with us.

Thank you VERY MUCH for your input!

- Verne

I'm at work (as usual) and have class tomorrow but will try and contact Verne tomorrow or Wednesday about what seeing what can be done to facilate this!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    WOO HOOOOOOO!!!! I can't WaIT!!!

Verne Langdon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    WOO HOOOOOOO!!!! I can't WaIT!!!
    howDIDyouBUYit: I wrote out a full reply to you just now, and the durn this just up and disappeared! NERTZ!

ANYWAY, what I said was, I am hoping this can happen - Colicky is once again going to bat for us and contacting Queen Of Heaven Cemetery to see what can be available to us (funeral in the chapel, graveside service, what-have-you) - we may be subject to different regulations due to the "potters field" nature of the area in which Shlitze's earthly remains are interred. We'll find out soon, I think.

It's so exciting that this could be a possibility.

Lots of ideas.

It wouldn't be just another day.

Keep visiting Shlitze's Find-A-Death pages here for updates as they come in. I think by making it happen towards the end of February 2009 ALL of you can somehow make it to Los Angeles. I'm really hoping. It's important because YOU'RE the ones who made this happen, along with Scott and Colicky!

More later!

- Verne
    Last edited by Verne Langdon; 10-13-2008 at 05:25 PM.

Verne Langdon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Colicky View Post
    I'm at work (as usual) and have class tomorrow but will try and contact Verne tomorrow or Wednesday about what seeing what can be done to facilate this!

We're on the same page, Colicky!

T'anks!

Will wait to hear!

- Verne

doomflower Guest

Thumbs up The Moral Of The Story.

Y'know...if anyone ever tells me I'm a sicko for being a death hag, I'm going to point them to THIS. And I'm going to tell them that THIS is what it's all about. It's stopping to gawk at the HollyWEIRD, sure. But it's also about getting Schlitzie a gravestone.

This is what it's all about, folks. Bottom line. It's why I'm proud to be here.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Colicky...You need to get to work girlfriend! There are lives at stake...*Looks down her nose at Colic* JOKIN!!! GIRL, you are DA bomb!!! You know I love you like a weird little sister...If it weren't for you none of this would have been possible...You have dedicated so much of your time/effort/money to this cause...I am so proud to call you my friend...This has touched so many and hopefully will answer some much sought after questions...LOOKY!!! We have Verne LANGDON for cripes sake...This man is a LIVING legend IMHO!!! I would give a kidney to be there!

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    if it does happen can someone please have me on the phone for it so i can pretend im there

SenorMuerto Guest
    I always thought "A Gravestone For Schlitzie" was a bigger story than just a thread on FAD. But we did this for Schlitzie, not publicity.

But since Verne brought up the possibility, imagine how exciting it would be if someone with a connection to Schlitzie heard about this, saw this, and was able to fill-in some of the mystery regarding Schlitzie.

It would be amazing to learn more about our little friend!

And since you're thinking of February for the memorial, February 20th would be a meaningful date to pay tribute Schlitzie.

MGM realeased "Freaks" on February 20, 1932.

36. 10-13-2008, 11:56 PM
    Reason
    duplicated in error

Verne Langdon Guest

Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by SenorMuerto View Post
    I always thought "A Gravestone For Schlitzie" was a bigger story than just a thread on FAD. But we did this for Schlitzie, not publicity.

But since Verne brought up the possibility, imagine how exciting it would be if someone with a connection to Schlitzie heard about this, saw this, and was able to fill-in some of the mystery regarding Schlitzie.

It would be amazing to learn more about our little friend!

And since you're thinking of February for the memorial, February 20th would be a meaningful date to pay tribute Schlitzie.

MGM realeased "Freaks" on February 20, 1932.

SenorMuerto! What a GREAT idea!!

If there's ANY way we could pull this together for February 20, 2009, it would be PERFECT!

Scott? Colicky? EVERYBODY?

How can we make this happen?

- Verne

Verne Langdon Guest

Are you kidding me?!!

Quote Originally Posted by pogobean View Post
    But remember, that John Trim person said that Scott wasn't 'normal'..what did he mean?
    Are you kidding me?

A "John Trim" said that Scott wasn't "normal"?

Oh, my.

Nobody asked me for my two cents worth BUT, ff I may be allowed to project my uninvited opinion here (I can only speak from personal experience): "For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

This John Trim person possibly has no frame of reference for those (of us) who seek to set records straight, respect and mourn loved ones, and be interested in - even fascinated with - Prince Sirki's handiwork.

Scott Michaels seems very "normal" to me. He has a job (his own business, in fact), appears to be running it rather successfully, probably supports himself in the manner to which he has become accustomed quite nicely, lives his own life in a VERY large city, is capable of transporting himself to and from the supermarket, and doesn't seem to be getting into any trouble that I've read about lately.

Furthermore, I've corresponded with Scott Michaels several times (both on the telephone and in writing!) and he seems to read and communicate very well in English, the only language I can speak.

This John Trim may quite possibly be "crawling on the planet's face, lost in time, lost in space, and meaning."

I've concluded Scott Michaels is VERY "normal". He might be "different" from other folks I've met, but then I've been told I'm "different" too. I like that. In fact I like the word. It sets me apart from all the others, and makes me feel special.

So Thank God for us "kids" who are "different".

And Thank God for those who understand us "different" kids.

And Thank God for Digby Wolfe, who sat down one day and wrote the following:

Here's to the Kids Who Are Different
    by Digby Wolfe

Here's to the kids who are different,
    The kids who don't always get A's,
    The kids who have ears twice the size of their peers,
    And noses that go on for days...

The kids they call crazy or dumb,
    The kids who don't fit, with the guts and the grit,
    Who dance to a different drum...

The kids with the mischievous streak,
    For when they have grown, as history's shown,
    It's their difference that makes them unique.,

-------------
    Here's to Scott Michaels for BEING "different".

Just in Shlitze's case ALONE see what Scott's "difference" has produced in what ALL OF YOU - as members of an ongoing growing number - are in the process of achieving.

Today, the grave marker. Next year, the Funeral!

Mister Trim - whoever you are ... whatever you are - I hope one day you come close to comprehending what "different" ones - INCLUDING me, please - are doing.

You should aspire, dear John, to be so "different" as Scott Michaels.

So "different" as we.

The rest of us.

In your own words, so "not normal ".

Come to our party, John Trim.

We accept you, we accept you, gooble, gobble, gooble, gobble, one of us, one of us, gooble,gobble!

- Verne Langdon

Verne Langdon Guest

Tomorrow morning

Colicky...You need to get to work girlfriend! There are lives at stake...*Looks down her nose at Colic* JOKIN!!! GIRL, you are DA bomb!!! You know I love you like a weird little sister...If it weren't for you none of this would have been possible...You have dedicated so much of your time/effort/money to this cause...I am so proud to call you my friend...This has touched so many and hopefully will answer some much sought after questions...LOOKY!!! We have Verne LANGDON for cripes sake...This man is a LIVING legend IMHO!!! I would give a kidney to be there!

"This man is a LIVING legend IMHO!!!"

howDIDyouBUYit?;, tomorrow morning I'm going down to Sailor's Tattoo Parlor and have this sentiment engraved into my flesh more than once and maybe even twice.

You're too kind.

And please don't stop saying it either.

- Verne

Verne Langdon Guest

Just when i'm on a roll ....

"This man is a LIVING legend IMHO!!!"

howDIDyouBUYit?;, tomorrow morning I'm going down to Sailor's Tattoo Parlor and have this sentiment engraved into my flesh more than once and maybe even twice.

You're too kind.

And please don't stop saying it either.

- Verne
    DRAT! I just discovered I posted the same message twice, and if that isn't bad enough, Jaime D'Arcy-Garcia informs me I referred elsewhere to maybe having Jackie COOGAN speak at Shlitze's service. Micah concurred. Silly me. Jackie COOGAN won't be speaking at Shlitze's service. He's no longer with us, that's why.

Jackie COOPER would be nice, though. He's still with us, and he apparently had experience with Shlitze as Micah tells in his upcoming book, so of course Mr. Cooper would be the one we'd prefer to have at the service. That's IF he'd deign to do it. Micah Harris might be able to pull it off if anyone could.

Anyway, Yep Jaime & Micah, my partners in crime on Shlitze's bio, you're right and I'm wrong. It's Jackie COOPER, not COOGAN! But I have an excuse: I always got those two mixed up (okay, okay. Just kidding!)

Anyway, it's been a long day, and I still have work to finish before hitting the sack, so will sign off now with apologies all 'round.

More later.

- Verne

John Trim is a member here, Verne. He was only kidding. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Yup...Looked up Uncle Fester last night...He is a goner...I hate that cause that would have been the most EXCELLENT thing in the whole wide world...Oh, and John Trim was kidding when he said "Scott wasn't normal"...You would have to know John to understand his sense of humor...John has nothing but the utmost respect for Scott...I want a DVD of this service...I think proceeds should go to a good charity...Man, the possibilities are endless with this...

Are you kidding me?

A "John Trim" said that Scott wasn't "normal"?

Oh, my.

Nobody asked me for my two cents worth BUT, ff I may be allowed to project my uninvited opinion here (I can only speak from personal experience): "For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

This John Trim person possibly has no frame of reference for those (of us) who seek to set records straight, respect and mourn loved ones, and be interested in - even fascinated with - Prince Sirki's handiwork.

Scott Michaels seems very "normal" to me. He has a job (his own business, in fact), appears to be running it rather successfully, probably supports himself in the manner to which he has become accustomed quite nicely, lives his own life in a VERY large city, is capable of transporting himself to and from the supermarket, and doesn't seem to be getting into any trouble that I've read about lately.

Furthermore, I've corresponded with Scott Michaels several times (both on the telephone and in writing!) and he seems to read and communicate very well in English, the only language I can speak.

This John Trim may quite possibly be "crawling on the planet's face, lost in time, lost in space, and meaning."

I've concluded Scott Michaels is VERY "normal". He might be "different" from other folks I've met, but then I've been told I'm "different" too. I like that. In fact I like the word. It sets me apart from all the others, and makes me feel special.

So Thank God for us "kids" who are "different".

And Thank God for those who understand us "different" kids.

And Thank God for Digby Wolfe, who sat down one day and wrote the following:

Here's to the Kids Who Are Different
    by Digby Wolfe

The kids who don't always get A's,
    The kids who have ears twice the size of their peers,
    And noses that go on for days...

The kids they call crazy or dumb,
    The kids who don't fit, with the guts and the grit,
    Who dance to a different drum...

The kids with the mischievous streak,
    For when they have grown, as history's shown,
    It's their difference that makes them unique.,

-------------
    Here's to Scott Michaels for BEING "different".

Just in Shlitze's case ALONE see what Scott's "difference" has produced in what ALL OF YOU - as members of an ongoing growing number - are in the process of achieving.

Today, the grave marker. Next year, the Funeral!

Mister Trim - whoever you are ... whatever you are - I hope one day you come close to comprehending what "different" ones - INCLUDING me, please - are doing.

You should aspire, dear John, to be so "different" as Scott Michaels.

So "different" as we.

The rest of us.

In your own words, so "not normal ".

Come to our party, John Trim.

We accept you, we accept you, gooble, gobble, gooble, gobble, one of us, one of us, gooble,gobble!

- Verne Langdon
    Mr. Langdon, I have been at the party since October 2007, and I've been a fan of Scott's and his site for several years, and have nothing but the utmost respect for Scott and his work. I for the life of me cannot remember posting that Scott wasn't normal. That doesn't mean I didn't. At my age memory is not my strong suit. I have spent the last hour trying to find such a post with no luck. I well say that if I did say it it was said in jest and if it is out there then I'm sure context will bear that out. I have been on this site for a year and never had a problem with anyone. So I thought I would post here to set the record streight.
    Beyond that I have been reading your post here and find them very facinating. They are inciteful and informative and I have to say you are a welcome addition to this forum.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    he really did spend an hour trying to find it trust me i know

Verne Langdon Guest

Now i feel just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    Mr. Langdon, I have been at the party since October 2007, and I've been a fan of Scott's and his site for several years, and have nothing but the utmost respect for Scott and his work. I for the life of me cannot remember posting that Scott wasn't normal. That doesn't mean I didn't. At my age memory is not my strong suit. I have spent the last hour trying to find such a post with no luck. I well say that if I did say it it was said in jest and if it is out there then I'm sure context will bear that out. I have been on this site for a year and never had a problem with anyone. So I thought I would post here to set the record streight.
    Beyond that I have been reading your post here and find them very facinating. They are inciteful and informative and I have to say you are a welcome addition to this forum.
    John, I am so sorry. Please accept my sincerest Apologies. It was a knee-jerk (I'm the jerk) reaction - I can't begin to count how many people in my life have referred to ME as "not normal". So of course when I saw the posting saying that you had made the remark (if in fact you ever did), I immediately got out my soap box and, finger pointing toward heaven, made a (now I realize entirely unneccesary and uncalled for) little speech. I've been known to do it, but most of the time it's needed. This time it wasn't, and I'm very sorry. To you, and everyone who read it, I apologize. I hope none of you will think the less of me for it.

- Verne

Verne Langdon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarsguardianstalkr View Post
    he really did spend an hour trying to find it trust me i know
    I feel awful.

- Verne

HKWolf Guest
    Wonderful job, Colicky and everyone!

Are there any other dead celebs that could be helped? This could be the start of something....

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HKWolf View Post
    Wonderful job, Colicky and everyone!

Are there any other dead celebs that could be helped? This could be the start of something....
    check out the Susan Cabot thread...She is our next labor of love...

Verne Langdon Guest
    Yup...Looked up Uncle Fester last night...He is a goner...I hate that cause that would have been the most EXCELLENT thing in the whole wide world...Oh, and John Trim was kidding when he said "Scott wasn't normal"...You would have to know John to understand his sense of humor...John has nothing but the utmost respect for Scott...I want a DVD of this service...I think proceeds should go to a good charity...Man, the possibilities are endless with this...
    I know. "Coogan" was bad enough, then I read a post that said John Trim said Scott wasn't "normal", went postal, and now I wake up to find BOTH my feet in my mouth.

Hopefully today (and I) will be a little brighter.

If we get a green light for the service, we're going to have to drum up enough "proceeds" to rent the mortuary, hire a casket, etc. It shouldn't cost that much, but what do I know? I haven't REALLY "died" yet, although my John Trim rant comes close.

"To err is human, to forgive is unforgivable."

:0/

- Verne

P.S. On the BRIGHT side, if anyone ever sez YOU'RE "not normal", just copy my rant and smack 'em with it!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I am definately not normal...And proud of it...I think being "normal" is weird...

John, I am so sorry. Please accept my sincerest Apologies. It was a knee-jerk (I'm the jerk) reaction - I can't begin to count how many people in my life have referred to ME as "not normal". So of course when I saw the posting saying that you had made the remark (if in fact you ever did), I immediately got out my soap box and, finger pointing toward heaven, made a (now I realize entirely unneccesary and uncalled for) little speech. I've been known to do it, but most of the time it's needed. This time it wasn't, and I'm very sorry. To you, and everyone who read it, I apologize. I hope none of you will think the less of me for it.

- Verne
    Sir, you consider Scott a friend and you should never appologize for sticking up for a friend. Like I said before just because I can't find it and don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen, but I assure you it was in jest if it was said. I just wanted to add some info you didn't have at hand, so I responded. Now on with your insites into the life of a beloved person.
    John
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]