Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Zsa Zsa Gabor

KarmaKat Guest
    Tick Tock goes the Clock
    Time might just be running out

I haven't read all the postings, but what type of care did Zsa Zsa have at home? Was a trained medical professional on hand? Who the hell allows a wound to turn to gangrene without contacting a physician? Was it Zsa Zsa's decision to not amputate. Otherwise, I'm thinking that her hubby wants her out of the picture so he can cash in.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

"What do you say to a one-legged Zsa Zsa Gabor hitchhiking from the hospital?"

"Hop In!"

Giada Guest
    Certainly questionable home care. And at her age, on meds, bed bound, possibly suffering from mild dementia, someone capable needs to be making decisions for her.

The infection had gone on for months and was in the bone.

Sad to see the pain the elderly face

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlposh View Post
    BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Oct. 31 (UPI) -- Prince Frederic von Anhalt, husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, was hospitalized after being stung in the throat by a bee he swallowed, TMZ reported.
    Von Anhalt told the gossip Web site he was "sunbathing and eating Kaiserschmarrn" at his home in Beverly Hills, Calif., Tuesday when he suddenly "could not breathe and turned blue" after swallowing a bee.
    Von Anhalt was still hospitalized Saturday, TMZ said.
    Kaiserschmarm is a light, caramelized pancake that is a popular dessert in Austria.
    Quote Originally Posted by FannyB1923 View Post
    I get the feeling that Dear ZsaZsa is too far gone to say "That's enough, no more doctors" She must not have an "advanced directives" form on file, so they'll keep on doing procedures as long as she keeps breathing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    "What do you say to a one-legged Zsa Zsa Gabor hitchhiking from the hospital?"

"Hop In!"
    Hahaaaa... In all sincerity though, I hope this works out for her. I'm wondering about the decision as well... Is she so far out of it that she can't make the decision whether to have her leg amputated or not?

Also, how the heck do you swallow a bee?!

Supposedly Zsa Zsa was told in December that her leg needed care in a hospital setting and she refused to go. She should have had a living will. I think Von Anhalt is trying to keep her alive because the gravy train stops when she dies.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

rjbrasher Guest
    do she have diabeties, does any one know?

stacebabe Guest
    I'd rather my head be amputated than spend another year with Prince Von Ahole.

KarmaKat Guest
    Gotta agree wish he would pass on

choochie Guest
    The woman still has a beautiful profile and hair. Getting old ain't no party.

KarmaKat Guest
    So her leg is removed. And is still going strong

Zsa Zsa Gabor smiled and ate ice cream a day after doctors amputated much of the actress' leg to fight a gangrene infection that could have killer her, her husband said.
    "She talks to me and she smiles a little bit," Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, told Reuters.

Von Anhalt and John Blanchette, a spokesman for the 93 year-old Gabor, said the star of 1950s movies Moulin Rouge and Lili still does not know her leg was amputated.

"I told them (doctors) not to talk to her, because I didn't want her to get hysterical and the blood pressure goes up," he said.

He said Gabor is on morphine to take away the pain, and that in the coming days he will tell her about the surgery that removed most of her right leg.

Gabor ate ice cream and some sausage on Saturday, her husband said.

Blanchette said doctors are "guardedly optimistic" about the actress' recovery. "She was chatty and feisty this morning," he said.

Gabor is currently hospitalized at the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center in Los Angeles.
    She fell at home and broke her hip in July last year and since that time has been in and out of the hospital.

Takes a licking and keeps on ticking that Zsa Zsa...
    Wanna see my grandkids?

1karenhb Guest
    If she's awake and eating ice cream how the hell can she not know her leg is gone???

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    If she's awake and eating ice cream how the hell can she not know her leg is gone???
    It still feels like it is there. When you lose a limb it still typically feels like you have it until the nerves reprogram.
    If you lose a leg you toes can itch or your foot hurt etc.
    It is is called phantom limb sensation. I knew a biker who lost his lower leg and he used to swear his foot ached when it rained.
    Regards,
    Mary

KarmaKat Guest
    And Prince AssHat is probably making sure she has so many drugs in her system she dosent know what day it is

Guest Guest
    awww she's still here..bless her Hungarian Heart

Every time I see her name up close to the top I always glance at the forum thread title to see if it says "Entertainment" or "FINALLY DEAD!"

LOL

I'm such a bitch...lol

rjbrasher Guest
    lol dearheart!

rjbrasher Guest
    Last edited by rjbrasher; 01-16-2011 at 09:11 PM.

orionova Guest
    Is that a huge bruise on the right side of Zsa Zsa's face in the second pic? I know that the older you get, the easier you bruise, but that is one big MF'n bruise.

Quote Originally Posted by orionova View Post
    Is that a huge bruise on the right side of Zsa Zsa's face in the second pic? I know that the older you get, the easier you bruise, but that is one big MF'n bruise.
    She might be on Coumadin for the blood clot (s) in her leg. I was recently taking that and bruises show up in the oddest places. Probably especially so for Zsa Zsa because she is so frail.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

orionova Guest
    Thanks for the info, Karma. I hadn't thought of that.

1karenhb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    It still feels like it is there. When you lose a limb it still typically feels like you have it until the nerves reprogram.
    If you lose a leg you toes can itch or your foot hurt etc.
    It is is called phantom limb sensation. I knew a biker who lost his lower leg and he used to swear his foot ached when it rained.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Thanks Mary, sounds bizarre to feel something that is not there. Plus she probably is on lots of drugs.

KarmaKat Guest
    Judging by those photos are we sure she is still alive?
    Sorry

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    Sorry
    you now i thought the same way. IF so and im assuming yes, she is barely there. When prince asshole says she is laughing and enjoying ice cream..etc he is just putting on a show to make her sound better then she is.

its possible she is just in a medical coma or just laying there staring at the walls and not even know what is going on.

Reecy Guest
    Poor Zsa Zsa the end is probably near.

FannyB1923 Guest
    Poor dear lady. Fly like an eagle and go see your favorite ex- George Sanders!

Quote Originally Posted by FannyB1923 View Post
    Poor dear lady. Fly like an eagle and go see your favorite ex- George Sanders!
    Id imagine her favorite ex to be Porfirio Rubirosa.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    Sorry
    Maybe it's the lighting? She looks like that Scientologist lady they let die.

KarmaKat Guest
    I just wonder how aware of things she is?
    Does Prince Asshat have her completely medicated up so she is in Lala land most of the time or can she understand where ahe is and what is happening?

ajlposh Guest
    Zsa Zsa's Famous Mansion on Sale ... For $28 Million!!!!!

16 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    Zsa Zsa Gabor and Prince Frederic von Anhalt have decided to sell their legendary Bel Air mansion ... for a bargain basement price of 28 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Zee Prince tells us the MASSIVE estate was originally built by Howard Hughes in the '50s and Elvis lived in the pad for roughly 4 years while he was filming movies in L.A.

According to Prince, the home is roughly 8,000 square feet .... with 26 total rooms.

So why are Zsa Zsa and Prince moving?? PFVA says the couple decided that maintaining the property has become, "too much of a headache" because of their age and ongoing health problems ... and figured it's finally time to move on.

Plus, Prince tells us, he's "sick and f**king tired of paying $30,000 a month ... because we only use two rooms in the house."

We're told the plan is to put the mansion on the market for $25-$28 million and move into a $1.5 million dollar condo in Westwood ... something "Zsa Zsa always wanted."

Check out the pics -- it's pretty freakin' awesome!

My theory is that Prince Ahat doesn't want Zsa Zsa to die, because then he'll be broke. He probably thinks that she's not gonna live much longer, so he's doing this to make sure he has money.

Klopek Guest

Good theory.

I'll agree with you on that. Prince needs to get those assets liquid. Is he the broker, if he is - he's setting up a nice commission.
    Getting hard to take care of? Yeah like they were trimming the hedges and scrubbing floors.LOL

Jacksmum Guest
    I thought I heard she was cleaned out mostly by Bernie Madoff. Nice crib though.

FannyB1923 Guest
    Seems like there is going to be a big fight between Prince and Zsa's daughter down the road. I guess money in the bank would be easier to move.

Price seems too high. I was looking at Sotheby's site (great place to daydream!) and a mansion with a vineyard up the Coast was only $20 million!

Jacksmum Guest

Klopek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    Awww, Now that's raw! If I had that kind of money to throw around, I would have made an offer on the house but I would have done that early so I could get a leg up on the competition.
    Last edited by Klopek; 01-21-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Giada Guest
    Overpriced ... but that is nothing more than marketing strategy. Price high to attract attention, slowly reduce to meet the market.

I'll hope Zsa Zsa put in place a will she thought best, (prior to her extended illness).

Her daughter may well have legal cause against Anhalt, (undue influence, etc.)
    Last edited by Giada; 01-23-2011 at 09:25 AM.

Jacksmum Guest

Klopek Guest

Talking

That is a nice crib, I agree with a previous poster. The pool is sweet. However, they're really asking for an arm and a leg. The view is to die for.

1karenhb Guest

Giada Guest
    Next call to Sotheby's to auction her possessions ...

That house will have to air out for months to get rid of the old people smell.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

simon69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    That house will have to air out for months to get rid of the old people smell.
    OMFG!? That's why I love you Ich, I think a few cases of fabreeze and Pine sol will do the trick??!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by simon69 View Post
    OMFG!? That's why I love you Ich, I think a few cases of fabreeze and Pine sol will do the trick??!!
    And a couple of cases of Yankee scented candles. Those suckers can rid a room of nasty smells in a matter of minutes.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

growl Guest
    I wonder if she knows her house is up for sale? I'm sure Prince Von Asshat has already sold or hidden some juicy treasures and assets for the ready cash he'll need when his step daughter fights him on the will.
    Above when they described her as feisty, isn't that polite speak for BITCHY? I'll bet she can be hell on wheels(chair)! and LMAO on the old people smell !

Did Prince really have to be in almost every one? And smiling?? He gives me the willies. What's he prince of anyway?
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    awww she's still here..bless her Hungarian Heart

Every time I see her name up close to the top I always glance at the forum thread title to see if it says "Entertainment" or "FINALLY DEAD!"
    Me too. I always wonder, is this finally it?

Also, when Zsa Zsa finally passes that means the Prince is up for grabs! What a catch. Wait a minute, why isn't there a lining forming?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    Me too. I always wonder, is this finally it?

Also, when Zsa Zsa finally passes that means the Prince is up for grabs! What a catch. Wait a minute, why isn't there a lining forming?
    There is and I have someone saving my place.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Reecy Guest
    I love the red paint job in the entrance but it broke my heart to see Zsa Zsa's hospital bed in the bedroom.

KarmaKat Guest
    Wouldnt it be great if she leaves all her money and the house to her cat's.
    That would be a very fitting end for dear Zsa Zsa. And Prince Asshat

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by growl View Post
    MY GOD!!!!! Where in the HELL did she get him??? Naked, tied to a steering wheel, running for Governer of Cal. Father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, having her body preserved in plastination-Why hasn't this guy been booked into the Hoo Hoo Hotel yet???? Sounds like he could be committed very easily----Jeeeeeezzzzz
    Oh dear, why does the phrase Hoo Hoo Hotel make me laugh like a goon?

And where did the Zsa FIND this goon?