Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4111213

Thread: Murder of Meredith Kercher/ Amanda Knox

Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    I found it interesting that in this interview he states that everyone is "forgetting the victim" and that it is ludicrous that people are saying that the Italian police manufactured evidence. WTF?
    Wasn't he one of OJ's lawyers???

I don't know if Knox is guilty or not but I do feel that if the US does not allow her to be extradited back to Italy it pretty much reinforces the world view of America as a "do as I say, not as I do" country. How and/or why could we expect any other country to honor our requests for the same?
    We wouldn't be doing anything other countries don't do. France refused for years to extradite Ira Einhorn because we had the death penalty on the table. We had to specifically write a law that addressed this before they would send him back. The death penalty conflicted with their laws. Double Jeopardy conflicts with ours.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    In my heart I believe she didn't do it although it is very easy to blame them. They just acted weird during the whole thing. They were just two young spoiled brats who didn't realize how serious this was.
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    The Italians saw Knox as the utlimate ugly american travelling overseas - she was arrested more for her behavior than any evidence.
    Totally agree with you both!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

For some reason, there is new information being released about case this week.

Now they are saying:

Knox and Kercher argued about money shortly before the murder.
    http://news.yahoo.com/knox-argued-ke...R2dGlkAzI3Nl8x

And that Knox delivered the fatal blow. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27216665

Odd this is coming out now, if they had all this overwhelming evidence why weren't they able to keep the verdict from being overturned?
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

This is where the fun begins. If the high court in Italy upholds the finding, and she is found guilty, then they are going to seek extradition.

Obama is trying to get the European union to unilaterally support sanctions against Russia. If the USA refuses to hand her over, this could have implications upon the sanctions.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    This is where the fun begins. If the high court in Italy upholds the finding, and she is found guilty, then they are going to seek extradition.

Obama is trying to get the European union to unilaterally support sanctions against Russia. If the USA refuses to hand her over, this could have implications upon the sanctions.
    I'll believe that when I see it. Everyone said she would be extradited to show good faith in asking the Russians to send Edward Snowden back. Didn't happen.

Knox and her smirk will be staying right here. I wouldn't doubt she could land her own reality show one day.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    I'll believe that when I see it. Everyone said she would be extradited to show good faith in asking the Russians to send Edward Snowden back. Didn't happen.

Knox and her smirk will be staying right here. I wouldn't doubt she could land her own reality show one day.
    She's not going back there and I also feel it will hurt tourism.
    Minerva

(In my best Gomer Pyle voice) Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Third trial, and just when you thought all the evidence has been presented, in comes very grainy CCTV footage shown on an Italian TV show puportedly contradicting Knox's alibi. Decide for yourselves. It could be Daffy Duck, it is that grainy.

CCTV footage casts doubt on alibi of US student in Amanda Knox case

I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

The latest news of Amanda Knox is that she is working as a freelance writer/journalist for a Seattle newspaper.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/05/amanda-...r-local-paper/

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    The latest news of Amanda Knox is that she is working as a freelance writer/journalist for a Seattle newspaper.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/05/amanda-...r-local-paper/
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

I think she's innocent.

She was a young, spoiled kid who roomed with the wrong person. She lived it up, partied & did what most uni students abroad would likely do. By the time the seriousness of everything sunk in, I think she'd kind of f'd herself. I understand why people think she's guilty, but with that said, I don't think she is. She really needs to stop doing interviews though...

She's engaged. Seems she goes through men like toilet paper.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/meet-amanda...ry?id=28921663

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    She's engaged. Seems she goes through men like toilet paper.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/meet-amanda...ry?id=28921663
    Reminds me of Taylor Swift. She even has a song about it.

As for Knox, I still can't decide on her guilt or innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by sfcitygirl View Post
    I think she's innocent.

She was a young, spoiled kid who roomed with the wrong person. She lived it up, partied & did what most uni students abroad would likely do. By the time the seriousness of everything sunk in, I think she'd kind of f'd herself. I understand why people think she's guilty, but with that said, I don't think she is. She really needs to stop doing interviews though...
    Totally agree.
    Minerva

Listening to the nightly news and they reported her sentence was overturned.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Listening to the nightly news and they reported her sentence was overturned.
    Not just her sentence. The highest court in the land took the rare step of saying Amanda Knox is innocent. If anything they will say something like "not enough evidence to go forward", but they cleared Amanda and her ex bf completely. And I say Thank GOD! How that railroad job even got started is a shame to Italy... and the family of the victim should be ashamed of themselves. Throwing innocent people in prison and ruining their lives won't bring their daughter/sister back.

I would live the rest of my life after they overturned my sentence and decreed my innocence somewhere small and quiet, get away from the country that was even considering sending me back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I would live the rest of my life after they overturned my sentence and decreed my innocence somewhere small and quiet, get away from the country that was even considering sending me back.
    I am so glad to know of this outcome. I've said many times before that if I were Amanda Knox, I wouldn't even eat Italian food anymore!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by maryd View Post
    I am so glad to know of this outcome. I've said many times before that if I were Amanda Knox, I wouldn't even eat Italian food anymore!!!
    No doubt about it. I would ultimately disappear. Live my life on the lam, not connected with anything that they could track me by. I'd also only live off the bare necessities and never become attached to anything that I couldn't walk away from in 5 seconds flat when I feel the heat around the corner.

No doubt! In my opinion she got a lucky break! She now needs to just shut up

21. 04-06-2015, 03:28 AM

I just watched the documentary on Netflix, which is very good.

She and her boyfriend were INNOCENT AS HELL. It's ridiculous that they were even put on trial.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I agree, Upset, I think they are innocent, I think it was the bartender, or the guy they worked for at the bar, can't remember his name, but didn't they find a few strands of his hair in Meredith's room? Also I think Rudy Hermann Guede also had something to do with it, trying to find the name of the guy Amanda worked for ah here it is found it Patrick Lumbumba

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I just watched the documentary on Netflix, which is very good.

She and her boyfriend were INNOCENT AS HELL. It's ridiculous that they were even put on trial.
    I saw that as well. I totally agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

25. 08-20-2018, 04:10 PM

26. 08-23-2018, 06:46 PM

27. 08-24-2018, 01:37 PM

28. 08-26-2018, 08:30 AM

29. 08-27-2018, 01:21 AM

30. 08-29-2018, 07:47 PM

31. 09-03-2018, 02:40 PM

32. 09-04-2018, 04:21 PM

33. 09-05-2018, 05:27 AM

Amanda is getting married and you can donate!!

"Everyone who donates will receive a signed, limited edition copy of The Cardio Tesseract, our joint book of love poems, forthcoming from Alephactory Press"

http://www.knoxrobinson.com/registry.html
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

"Everyone who donates will receive a signed, limited edition copy of The Cardio Tesseract, our joint book of love poems, forthcoming from Alephactory Press"

So she would like people to pay for HER wedding.
    In the words of P.T. Barnum: there's a sucker born every minute.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I read on a site that she went to a bunch of networks hoping to get a reality show documenting everything but no one was interested and they all turned her down.

I I were Amanda I would want to stay out of the public eye. Odd. Pay for your own wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I I were Amanda I would want to stay out of the public eye. Odd. Pay for your own wedding.
    I think once you get a taste of attention whether it's for something good or bad, it's easy to become addicted to it and you do all you can to keep it coming. It happens all the time where you see 'stars' say they hate never getting peace yet if they go a few days without a mention we will get some eye rolling stunt to get them back in the news again.

What she is doing is an example of that. She claimed she wanted to get back to normal and put everything behind her yet every so often she will do or say something that will put her back in the public eye.

Who was it that said something about there being no such thing as "bad publicity"?
    But hey, a book of amateur love poems - that's got to be worth something, right?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.