Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657 LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Melania made a farewell speech. IDK if Trump will make one or not. He's supposed to fly to Florida hours before the inauguration.

There's going to be 25,000 National Guardsmen protecting the Capitol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I highly doubt we'll hear a farewell speech from Dippy Jam McFartStick the Exploding Weasel Anus.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

I have no idea why she gave a speech, she never really did anything unlike past First Ladies. I read somewhere no one really wants their portraits in the WH, or at least where people can see them. Lol.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

He broke down and actually gave a decent almost 20-minute farewell speech.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Six hours and fifteen more minutes of the oaf.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    He broke down and actually gave a decent almost 20-minute farewell speech.
    Bet he was forced to. Told he'd make himself look bad and reinforce that he's the tangerine toddler.

"I just go here!"

oh such a wonderful day now that that Cheeto is out. I am crying watching a new president being sworn in., Farewell you asshole. (Meaning Trump.)

First of all, the Bidens should have every f*cking inch of the White House checked for listening devices! I wouldn't put it past Donnie to bug the place.
    I wonder if DiaperDon took a double-decker in the toilet before he left, and if he ordered the WH staff to pack up all sorts of stuff like toilet paper, pens, etc.
    Too bad the windows in the WH are sealed, they really need to be opened to get the Trump-stench out.
    I hope they changed the toilet seats as well.
    No way would I eat using any utensil that was in the WH during the Trump regime. Imagine using the same fork Diaper Don used put to shovel food into his evil, lying mouth.
    Finally, Biden is Catholic - get some priests in to bless/exorcise the WH, to get rid of the evil spirits of the past four years.

I am sure they do a sweep for bugs or any listening devices, oh donnie fired the person that was in charge of running the white house, and greeting the Bidens when they came, the person was like a head butler, in charge of hiring people to take care of the gardens, work around the white house, ordering of food and supervising the kitchen staff, five hours before Biden was sworn in.

Such a petty fucking man...so glad he's gone! I've slept so much better this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Such a petty fucking man...so glad he's gone! I've slept so much better this week!
    Me too. Being brown and gay, I've feared for my life too much the last four years. It's nice to begin to let my guard down somewhat.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Me too. Being brown and gay, I've feared for my life too much the last four years. It's nice to begin to let my guard down somewhat.
    I'm glad you said that Ria, the last time I was state side was in 2017 just a day trip to Buffalo and once to Watertown NY. Being gay myself I felt a different vibe, and one I was not comfortable with. You could feel the change.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I'm glad you said that Ria, the last time I was state side was in 2017 just a day trip to Buffalo and once to Watertown NY. Being gay myself I felt a different vibe, and one I was not comfortable with. You could feel the change.
    Fellow alphabet mafia member! *hugs* Definitely a change since Biden took office. The last four years, I was on eggshells. I literally feared for my life on a daily basis. Wonder Twin assured me she wouldn't let anyone even get close enough to me to TRY to hurt me, but she wasn't with me 24/7. I'll say when Biden was sworn in, I breathed a sigh of relief.

As for King Ninny Muffin von Clorox, the Tap Dancing Cat Anus? He's now a Florida Man and will hopefully soon be a topic of my favorite TikToker's "Florida Man Fridays" videos. (She's Sarah Hester Ross, and my TikTok bestie. If you're on TikTok and want a laugh, give her a follow. Her name there is lowercase and all one word).

"I just go here!"

*Hugs* to you too ! I totally understand, Trump's lies and racism was spreading amongst many Canadians. The last few weeks has been an anxious time for everyone, and now that Joe and Kamala are front and center I am hopeful they will inspire a much needed change. Thank you for leading me to Sarah Hester Ross ! I needed that !!

*Hugs* to you too ! I totally understand, Trump's lies and racism was spreading amongst many Canadians. The last few weeks has been an anxious time for everyone, and now that Joe and Kamala are front and center I am hopeful they will inspire a much needed change. Thank you for leading me to Sarah Hester Ross ! I needed that !!
    Been even more so for Americans, especially those of us of color and not straight like me. If feels like a huge weight has been lifted off our collective shoulders.

As for Sarah Hester Ross, she's amazing isn't she? Cute, talented, funny, AND an ally.

ETA if you want drink ideas, give Basicbartender a follow. She's got great drinks!

"I just go here!"

I think the whole world feels that weight has been lifted now that that vile evil bastard is gone. We need to get back to love and acceptance for all. That's two Sarah's on my "go to" list. The other being Sarah Cooper, she is so funny. Lonnie Sepe/Basicbartender , I follow her Twitter page ! Lol

A family friend was praising Biden when along comes a Trump supporter and asked her not to do that because Biden was evil and so on and so forth and you'd think she was describing Trump instead of Biden. When along comes Sissy and gave it to the Trump supporter with both barrels.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I think the whole world feels that weight has been lifted now that that vile evil bastard is gone. We need to get back to love and acceptance for all. That's two Sarah's on my "go to" list. The other being Sarah Cooper, she is so funny. Lonnie Sepe/Basicbartender , I follow her Twitter page ! Lol
    Completely agree to going back to love and acceptance for all. Yes that means ALL. Trumpy Bumpy Puddin' and Pie claimed he was unifying this country when in reality he was dividing us up.

And i have a thing for singing Sarahs. Sarah Hester Ross, Sara Ramirez....i also follow Lonnie, aka Basicbartender, on Facebook and Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    A family friend was praising Biden when along comes a Trump supporter and asked her not to do that because Biden was evil and so on and so forth and you'd think she was describing Trump instead of Biden. When along comes Sissy and gave it to the Trump supporter with both barrels.
    Good!!!!! My mom admitted this morning that she didn't really like Dippy Jam McFartStick the Tap Dancing Shart Biscuit. She said she doesn't like Biden either though. *shrugs shoulders* i think Biden is who we need to heal this country. And how about our first female Vice President????! HELL YEAH!!!!!

"I just go here!"

he is technically still the president. i voted for him and i'd vote for him over and over. america has become a laughing stock with libtards, little kids, non patriots, and the rest of the morons. learn your history. guess what? biden and the other satanists cheated. if i'm thrown off this board so be it. i'm old, been a member since '07 and i could give a shite.
    pull the string!

We don't ban members for their opinions or for dissing people in the news. You'd know that already if you had taken time to read FAQs since 07.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

As an observor from the UK , the only thing we seem to hear about re Biden is , he is very slow to do stuff and that he seems to have dementia creeping on .I wish he would get a move on with deciding when he removes the proclamation re us re-visiting the U.S. again .He has set up a Task Force to look at it .As a former worker for the NHS , this translates to - we'll get a group together , then we'll form a committee .Then we'll pencil in some meetings which will have to be re-arranged a dozen times .Then someone will suggest a study group which will have to agreed further up the command chain .This will sit in their in basket until it's almost forgotten and on and on and so forth .
    Is the Vice President chomping on the bit to get things moving ? We hear very little of her.

Hell0Kitty , there would be no one left on the board if we got banned for making unpopular statements .

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    he is technically still the president. i voted for him and i'd vote for him over and over. america has become a laughing stock with libtards, little kids, non patriots, and the rest of the morons. learn your history. guess what? biden and the other satanists cheated. if i'm thrown off this board so be it. i'm old, been a member since '07 and i could give a shite.
    Hey, I'm with you 100%

There's no sore loser like a Trump supporter. Every time I read a post from one of them, it makes my day. I look forward to EIGHT YEARS of it.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    There's no sore loser like a Trump supporter. Every time I read a post from one of them, it makes my day. I look forward to EIGHT YEARS of it.
    SAME. Last I'd checked, January 20 Mr. Joseph Biden was inaugurated as the 46th President of the United States. Meaning Dippy Jam McFartStick, the Yodeling Dog Anal Gland, is no longer President. *tap dances*

"I just go here!"

Agreed. May that Orange Menace die from being full of himself.

So true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Yep, ain't nothing like a butthurt, brainwashed and conned Trump supporter unable to get over it because he lost! I doubt most of them have even followed Trump's life and career beyond his Apprentice show and knew what kind of an asshole and conman he's been over the 'years. A sucker born every minute I guess...

Trump isn't President anymore, Joe Biden is now the president and a damn good one, not like that orange asshat, who loved to fondle young girls and kiss his own daughter on the lips like a husband would his wife, and who said of Michael Choen's daughter how hot she was and he wouldn't mind doing her...the girl was fifteen...

Yep, ain't nothing like a butthurt, brainwashed and conned Trump supporter unable to get over it because he lost! I doubt most of them have even followed Trump's life and career beyond his Apprentice show and knew what kind of an asshole and conman he's been over the 'years. A sucker born every minute I guess...
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    And could someone please sedate the effing idiot Johnson over here in the UK while they're at it !
    True, Prime Minister Boris Johnson is a clown.

Are people still thinking so highly of Biden now ? Just asking as I really have no idea not being from the US .

FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

FBI agents were looking for secret documents about nuclear weapons among other classified material when they searched Donald Trump’s home on Monday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...6ff24ad66e6910
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I love how he is pleading the fifth and then someone brings up an audio of him saying something along the lines, of people that plead the fifth are guilty so if they aren't guilty they should just tell the truth....guess he is guilty.

Trump is demanding all of the documents seized from his home be released to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I love how he is pleading the fifth and then someone brings up an audio of him saying something along the lines, of people that plead the fifth are guilty so if they aren't guilty they should just tell the truth....guess he is guilty.
    Not a surprise to see he released a statement about it claiming he didn't know what he was talking about then but now being in that position he does. In other words, because it's him who has now done it, it doesn't mean he has anything to hide or is guilty.

His entire life has been one long con. I would like to see him in prison if only for a being and a**hole.

One is the biggest nobody cares is the autobiography book from
    Jared Kushner, in that he talks about his father in law.
    Tell us when the Trump family will go to jail.

If Hunter and Joe Biden are not being prosecuted for their obvious numerous crimes, it is unlikely the Trumps will be also.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDippytack View Post
    If Hunter and Joe Biden are not being prosecuted for their obvious numerous crimes, it is unlikely the Trumps will be also.
    LOL!!

He isn't going to do a good job and most of the people that supported him no longer do so, and from what I am reading, his legal issues aren't exactly in his favor, I hope he gets prison time.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    He isn't going to do a good job and most of the people that supported him no longer do so, and from what I am reading, his legal issues aren't exactly in his favor, I hope he gets prison time.
    He stepped in it with his inaction during Covid and really blew it when he said the Constitution should be dumped. Important people are saying he is out to destroy America--reckon? They're saying he will be indicted and spend the rest of his life behind bars. All this I read on MSN news. Who knows.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hmmm..
    The J6 committee pulled their supena of Trump they wanted so badly. Why?
    Schiff claimed some years ago he had conclusive evidence that Trump colluded with Putin to steal the 2016 election making Schiff an election denier. Yet Schiff never handed his information to the DOJ. Schiff also claimed he had proof positive that Trump had masterminded the J6 insurrection and yet again Schiff did not hand this information to the DOJ either. Schiff is either obstructing justice or he is full of shit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trump.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	55534

^^^^^For more witticisms like this one, feel free to friend me on Facebook.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

A New York grand jury investigating Donald Trump's role in a hush money payment made to porn star Stormy Daniels voted to indict the former president on Thursday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-new...214723895.html

I hope it sticks and he gets punished he needs to go up for being a traitor as well.

The walls are closing in on Donald Trump.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

Maybe he'll pull a Bud Dwyer...that would be interesting to watch on TV!

Maybe he'll pull a Bud Dwyer...that would be interesting to watch on TV!
    He might threaten it but I dont think he would even do that as he doesn't think he has done anything wrong.

He reminds me of a presenter here in the UK. Not exactly the same circumstances but even though there is proof he did do what he has been accused of...grooming a guy who he knew from the age of ten and went on to have a sexual relationship with when he was 18, he is denying just like Trump continues to and just like Trump, his fans refuse to believe it and scream he is being bullied.

Speaking of, I see Pence has put his hat in the ring for getting the Republican nom. I'm sure Trump will be his usual civil self when talking about it.

Yeah I don't think Trump will pull a Dwyer...

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...uction-charges

I hope he goes to prison but I doubt that will happen, also two of his lawyers quit, now that Trump has been indicted on 37 charges.