Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Layne Staley 2

worlddies Guest
    I wasn't going to say anything, but if you read the original context of those pictures when they were posted by eMetal, she was saying that the mark is not a stain. It's not there "in reality." It's a result of her erasing her purse so that she could would not be recognized as having leaked the photos/info.

worlddies Guest
    Also, what makes you think that Layne wanted a dark place?

Every junky I have ever known is a creature of the night. They tend to sleep during the day. The dark is comforting to them. It hides the dirty houses that they usually keep. I know people that knew him. A good friend of mine used to sell him gear at Guitar center. Another girl that worked at the Rainbow bar. The guy stopped bathing, he didnt brush his teeth to the point till they rotted in his skull. I just picture him sitting in the dark, watching cartoons in between nodding out.
    Last edited by JefeStone; 11-04-2010 at 12:20 AM.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddies View Post
    I wasn't going to say anything, but if you read the original context of those pictures when they were posted by eMetal, she was saying that the mark is not a stain. It's not there "in reality." It's a result of her erasing her purse so that she could would not be recognized as having leaked the photos/info.
    I remember eMetal posting them. Interesting where Jefe found them. It seemed like she wasn't posting them much though so, they must have gotten around.

It sucks... I went to the fund site to buy a shirt and they've taken all that down.

Here's the announcement about that closure from: http://www.laynestaleyfund.com/:

ANNOUNCING:

The Layne Staley Fund site, including the Fund Store, will close as of October 15th, 2010.

Merchandise will continue to be available until October 15th, supplies of styles and sizes being limited to inventory on hand. Now is the time to purchase for yourself, gift-giving, and holiday buying.

Donations can continue to be sent to Layne Staley Memorial Fund at
    Therapeutic Health Services (THS)
    1116 Summit Ave.
    Seattle, WA. 98101

The Tribute is a separate event. Seattle will continue to celebrate Layne's birthday.

After October 15th www.layne-staley.com will replace the fund site, and will continue to share strength and "hope for heroin recovery" through your stories, health tips, the fan gallery art walk, newsletter, and quotes. We look forward to continuing to hear from you. Please put this pending web site address in your Favorites.

Layne's image, his signature, music, art, drawings, lyrics, poetry, and any of his other creative endeavors continue to be his property under international copyright law, and cannot be reproduced without written permission from his representatives at the address below;

Layne Staley Fund
    P.O. Box 40531
    Bellevue, WA 98015

It is an honor to partner Layne in continuing to raise our voices in awareness and hope.

Thank you for your past and continuing support,

-The Fund Board of Directors and Associates
    I looked at the new site and so far it has a link where people can donate to the fund and some people their own sharing stories:
    Last edited by SomeChick; 11-09-2010 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Linkage

wdhebert Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddies View Post
    This is absolutely correct. She photoshopped her purse out.

wdhebert Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergrrl View Post
    It sucks... I went to the fund site to buy a shirt and they've taken all that down.
    You can still find a ton of shirts on eBay. The tribute didn't even make a new t-shirt this year...I went and had to buy one from a previous year.

If someone didn't want their purse noticed, why would they go through the trouble of blurring it, but then photoshopping a circle around it?

HappyCat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    If someone didn't want their purse noticed, why would they go through the trouble of blurring it, but then photoshopping a circle around it?

I wondered that the first time I saw those pictures and heard the explanation of the blurring and circling around it. Curious.

wdhebert Guest
    Emetal didn't put the circle around the blur. After she posted her pictures, someone else made the circle asking what that was.

Rotten Apple Guest
    Oh, his room is so light and shiny. I thought there was going to be a pentagram written on the wall or smth.

Rotten Apple Guest
    There are some random quotes from people about mid/late 90s Layne and his business.

Mike Inez:
    There was one poignant moment for me. We were doing rehearsals at the Moore, and were getting ready to go out with Metallica on a couple of dates - a stadium tour. It became real apparent that we could not do this. So we pulled the plug on it. I don`t want to say what went on in the meeting, but when I was walking away from the Moore down the alley, it was raining. I turned around, and saw Layne walking down by himself, down the alley. When I looks back on it now, it`s the moment for me that everything turned around. I went, "Hmm, weˇre not healthy."

Sean Kinney:
    It was not a mystery. Layne told me straight up "Iˇm never coming back. Iˇm not going to quit doing drugs. Iˇm going to die like this - this is it." Iˇm like the co-dependent girlfriend, "No, no!" But I knew that was a fact. It was just horrible, to do that. I lost a lot of friends, and put myself in a lot of fucked up situations. I hoped for it and put it out there every day, hoping that Iˇd get that call - "Hey man, Iˇm going to get my shit back, I want to choose to do this." The way he looked at me , and how he said it, I just knew that he had already made up his decision.
    And we did everything - we were as supportive as anybody could be. He wasnˇt, like, a bitter guy, and there wasnˇt any hatred. He just made this decision. He seemed like he was good with it. Iˇm not good with it - Iˇm not good with it today, I never was then. Iˇll probably never be.

Jeff Gilbert:
    He was a videogame freak, and he would just sit in this condo appartment, with the shades down. Just play videogames dawn to dusk.

Nancy McCallum:
    He had a big-screen TV where you could have five different games going with five friends, simultaneously.

Layne told me straight up "Iˇm never coming back. Iˇm not going to quit doing drugs. Iˇm going to die like this - this is it."
    That's really sad. But you can't help someone who doesn't want help. Unfortunately.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Rotten Apple Guest

Layne

Rotten Apple Guest
    You`re right Nessa. Maybe somewhere deep inside,,

Rotten Apple Guest
    just photos.

Rotten Apple Guest

random quotes

Yanni Bacolas:
    Right after they recorded "Jar Of Flies", Layne was really hitting a wall. We went camping on one of those weekends in that period - he was trying to kick heroin. He asked me if I would move in with him, and I guess help him out, which ultimately, I just ended enabling him. Made it a lot easier form him to do what he did. So we lived together in the mid ˇ90s.

Nancy McCallum:
    Layne had taken me to the grammys in 1994, and he was in horribly rough shape. I know that he was praying that would be the year they would win. He would have been so thrilled to have his mom there. They had been nominated five times. He expected this would be the year. I know it was a huge dissapointment to lose.

Kurt Bloch:
    When the first Alice in Chains record came out, we were like, "Sellouts! You suck!" But by the time their second record came out , I was like, "This is pretty cool." Tripod was great.

Nancy McCallum:
    I was in Mexico when Alice in Chains came out. What were my thoughts? That Layne`s life was in jeopardy, and that none of that other stuff really mattered.

Mike Inez:
    That was a relly dark time. I look at the album cover - it was very grey, and I think that `s where we were at. Layne was going through the depths of his heroin addiction. It was really tough watching that, and it permeated into everything we did. Not to throw rocks at glass houses - we were all pretty fucked-up at the time, but not in that way though. We were not that miserable, it seemed. I just really feel bad for the guy. I wish I could change the world for everybody who`s in that place. That was definetely one of the hardest records I`ve ever had to work on.

Susan Silver:
    The very last time they played, I left the hotel in the morning to fly back to Seatlle from Kansas City. The guys were going to the airport on the bus - it was after the KISS show. I got the call when I landed that they could not revive Layne, and he ended up in a hospital in Kansas City.

Mike Inez:
    He was in a really dark place. It`s hard to see it. Kind of inaccessible to all of us. I`d stop by - me and Mark Lanegan would go by and beat on his door. It`s hard to get to people if they don`t want to be gotten to. I can`t really walk in Layne`s shoes, because I have not tried that drug. He definetely was not happy.

Rotten Apple Guest

19. 11-18-2010, 02:24 PM

nire Guest
    This is part of a story i found interesting it's called the 1st time i met kurt cobain but talks about layne
    Ken, Patrick, and I walked down an aisle, on our way to the frozen foods section. Ken had a hankering for some ham-and-cheese Hot Pockets â?? his favorite. Before we reached to the end of the aisle, a man pushing a shopping cart entirely filled with toilet paper came around the corner, running into and startling Patrick. The man was Kurt Cobain. The three of us briefly took him in. He took us in. We then continued on our way, acting the part of cool band dudes who werenâ??t going to make a bother just because the worldâ??s biggest current rock star was stocking up on a yearâ??s supply of ass-wipe.
    Ken got his two-liter soda and Hot Pockets and we made our way to the cash register. Just then, a short woman wearing a scarf over her head approached. She was with two friends. From their dopey grins and mad eyes, it was obvious that they were really high. And something else was obvious: The woman was Courtney Love.
    â??Hey â?? do you know that Kurt Cobain is back there?â? she said to me.
    â??Yeah, we know,â? I said, soliciting nods from my buddies.
    â??Listenâ?¦â? she said. â??Iâ??ll give you five dollars if you go back there and ask him if he is the lead singer of Alice in Chains.â?
    I paused to think about it. Part of me wanted to talk to Cobain and part of me didnâ??t want to bug him, but now his own wife was encouraging me to go bother him. Maybe this was some sort of inside joke between them that would, in some inexplicable way, ingratiate me to him. I also was dead broke and the thought of five bucks considerably brightened my night. I could get a beer. Moreover, it just seemed to intriguing to pass up.
    â??Okay,â? I said.
    â??You really got to ask him if heâ??s the lead singer of Alice in Chains, okay?â?
    â??All right,â? I said.
    â??Meet me in the produce section when youâ??re done.â?
    So I took a deep breath and walked back to the aisle where I had last seen him. He was still there, examining the ingredients listed on a can of oven cleaner.
    â??Hey,â? I said.
    He turned to me.
    â??Are you the lead singer of Alice in Chains?â?
    He looked at me with his massive blue eyes, sad blue eyes, eyes that for a moment seemed to absorb all of the sadness in the world.
    â??Whatâ??s your name?â? he replied, softly.
    My heart was galloping. I was beginning to sweat. I could clearly hear my own breathing. I was star struck. I also felt like I was doing something horribly, horribly wrong.
    â??Adolph,â? I manage to stammer.
    I bolted immediately, eager to get as far away from him as possible. I felt a sticky sense of shame.
    As arranged, I met up with Courtney Love in the produce section, and she made me re-enact the encounter, to her utter amusement. Her eyes were aflame with a sense of evil glee, beaming out from her wrinkly, scagged-out babushka face. Her lack of makeup revealed cruel realities inflicted by a life of punk rock and hard drugs. She was more than satisfied with my performance and handed me my five bucks.
    I bought a forty-ounce bottle of Rainier and two cans of Rosarita refried beans.
    â??â??
    Two months later Kurt Cobain was dead, having blown his own head off with a shotgun. Just as I wasnâ??t surprised when he became famous, I wasnâ??t surprised when he ended his own life. I had looked into his eyes and knew immediately that this was a deeply troubled man.
    My question is this: How many other schmucks did Courtney Love pay to screw with Kurt Cobainâ??s head?
    There are some people who believe that she had him killed, that Cobain was actually murdered. I donâ??t believe that for a moment. She didnâ??t have to have anyone else do the job, when no one was more capable of it than Kurt himself. The one thing I am sure of is that she helped drive him to it. This is a certainty.
    Thereâ??s an irony here as well. Layne Staley, the actual lead singer of Alice In Chains, was found dead in his house a few years ago, finally succumbing to his legendary heroin habit. It was reported that he had lost all of his teeth and hair. The body lay for two weeks before it was discovered. So not only did Cobain meet a nasty end, but so did his Safeway double.
    Iâ??ve told this story for years, but this is the first time Iâ??ve written it down. Itâ??s always made me feel a little dirty that I, in a tiny way, had a hand in Cobainâ??s demise. But thatâ??s really true for all of us, isnâ??t it? We embraced him too strongly. We idolized him and built him up and at some point he couldnâ??t live up to it, or he felt like a fraud, or he despised the whole game of being a rock star.
    In the end, his reasons for killing himself donâ??t really matter. What matters is the music he left behind, which, despite its acceptance by the mainstream, has always been cool, and will be whatever word we use to replace â??coolâ? when itâ??s no longer useful.
    - Chris Tharp

21. 11-24-2010, 02:40 AM
    Reason
    Spam

loopdeloop Guest
    sup, noob checkin' in. I've known about AiC for a while, but I never looked into them... I could kick myself for that. This is definitely my favorite sound. Working on getting all their CDs/DVDs. I read through part 1 on here, and damn, Layne's story is really sad. Probably one of the saddest.

Been looking for videos on youtube of Layne and the AiC guys and I've found some cool stuff that I don't think was posted before.

Live at the Vogue Theater (6 parts):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykaf0...eature=related

Live at the Mural Amphitheater (7 parts):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5NTdINFpH8

HBB Interviews (sound is absolute shit, turn the volume way up and don't forget to turn it down when you've finished watching)(4 parts, I think):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsAUw...eature=related

The whole Hollywood '92 concert:
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...9AD7FC355E79F4

Since this thread got bumped up, I'm just going to run through the rules again. Leave the chat to the social groups - there's at least one for Layne Staley. (Click on 'Community', then 'Social Groups' at the top of the screen to find them.) When posting images, don't spam the thread with them, and if they are so large they disrupt the browser (make it to where you have to scroll back and forth to see them), please use the attachment function. (The paperclip thingie that is available when you click 'post reply' - took me forever to figure that one out.) Treat everyone with respect and courtesy, and have fun!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Bassetlover09 Guest
    Are Layne's siblings his half siblings or full? He has 2 sisters right?

worlddies Guest
    Layne has two sisters, one of whom is his half-sister with his mom's second husband Jim Elmer. The other is his full sister. He also had a step-brother who was Jim's other son from a previous marriage.

Bassetlover09 Guest
    I know that i've seen one sister-Jamie i believe-who resembled him quite a bit.

Still listen to his beautiful voice every day.

NoLayneNoChains Guest
    I have yet to see any pics of the inside of the condo. Is there any out there that aren't fake? I think that they would be needed to make the story complete. His last days were spent alone for the most part so much of the story would be speculation.
    There are several pics of the inside of his condo. These are in the emetal pictures. I've gotten a new laptop and they aren't loaded on here but I actually own a reproduced print of the inside of his condo after his carpet was replaced and furniture moved out. Also, there are pics of Nancy's house with his old couch in them. There are also several pictures of the model condo with other furniture in them. We've seen his kitchen, washer/dryer, floor plan, and balcony. There are loads of them.

NoLayneNoChains Guest
    Mike Inez:
    There was one poignant moment for me. We were doing rehearsals at the Moore, and were getting ready to go out with Metallica on a couple of dates - a stadium tour. It became real apparent that we could not do this. So we pulled the plug on it. I don`t want to say what went on in the meeting, but when I was walking away from the Moore down the alley, it was raining. I turned around, and saw Layne walking down by himself, down the alley. When I looks back on it now, it`s the moment for me that everything turned around. I went, "Hmm, weˇre not healthy."

I've always been upset by this quote. You can just picture it, you know? Heartbreaking.

NoLayneNoChains Guest
    Also - there are loads of stories on Find a Death that barely have any pictures. What has to be done to request a story? Layne's fans have found so many pictures of him and the story about Demri and her final moments (which were horrid) should pique the interests of any death hag.

NoLayneNoChains Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassetlover09 View Post
    Are Layne's siblings his half siblings or full? He has 2 sisters right?
    Right...his sister Liz is his full sister and Jamie is the half sister.

Bassetlover09 Guest
    Yes I was watching the Music Bank (videos and other stuff) the other day...and it just saddened me seeing this gorgeous, tall, powerful looking man in the early days turn into a frail unhealthy ghost of what he was. He had wasted away in really a short amount of time. I can only imagine what he looked like right before he passed. Just very sad.

SeldomScene1980 Guest

Layne was awesome

I thought it was so shitty that his death got hardly any coverage, while Left Eye Lopez was all over the news about the same time.
    I think some of my favorite work of Layne's was the Mad Season album. Wake Up is my favorite.

....I just noticed "NoLayneNoChains." That's awesome! I've never heard the new guy and have no interest in hearing him. I know Jerry is a big piece of the puzzle, but it's not Alice without Layne. I can't stand when bands continue under the same name with a new singer.
    Last edited by SeldomScene1980; 01-04-2011 at 06:31 AM.

Does anyone know how old he was when he started using?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bassetlover09 Guest
    ^^Michihunt-I have read that he dabbled in alcohol and a little bit of drugs when he was a young teen. His dad was also an addict. Later on when Layne got famous-his dad started coming back around and doing the drugs with him.

Bassetlover09 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomScene1980 View Post
    I thought it was so shitty that his death got hardly any coverage, while Left Eye Lopez was all over the news about the same time.
    I think some of my favorite work of Layne's was the Mad Season album. Wake Up is my favorite.

....I just noticed "NoLayneNoChains." That's awesome! I've never heard the new guy and have no interest in hearing him. I know Jerry is a big piece of the puzzle, but it's not Alice without Layne. I can't stand when bands continue under the same name with a new singer.
    I can't make myself listen to AIC now. It just isn't Alice without Layne. It's such a shame that his death got none of the coverage that it should have. He had the most amazing voice of any of the Seattle singers in his time. Kurt Cobain was a tragedy as well..but in my own opinion I didn't think the guy could sing. Layne could actually sing with a beautiful voice. Drugs suck.

Quote Originally Posted by SeldomScene1980 View Post
    The same thing happened to Darby Crash and Farrah Fawcett. Darby died the day John Lennon was shot and Farrah died the same day as Michael Jackson. The more commercially accessible, the better the copy. (In the media's eyes.)

- R.H. Sin

Hi everyone I'm new, obviously. Just wanted to stop by and say hi and say how much I love Alice In Chains and Layne Staley <3. I don't know as much as I'd like to know about Layne Staley so if anyone has any great stories or info I'd love to hear about it. Have a great week.
    Last edited by TeddyBear; 01-23-2011 at 05:39 PM.

I found this on google lol I love it because it shows how cute and funny Layne and Sean were. I didn't think I've seen it before on either of the Layne Staley thread's thought I'd share. If it has been shared before I'm sorry I didn't know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Layne Staley And The Guys.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	29834  
    Last edited by TeddyBear; 01-23-2011 at 11:13 PM.

lovesmesomelayne Guest
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi. I have been an AIC fan for a long time and Layne Staley's words and voice helped me through some very rough times in my life. I had a chance to meet the remaining guys plus Will on the Black Diamond Skye tour. I will tell you that they still have nothing but love for Layne and you can see how much they miss him. Will is a very nice guy and I admire him for stepping in to a role that no one ever wanted filled. I loved Layne just as much as everyone else, but Jerry and the other guys deserved to go on. Personally, I think that is what Layne would of wanted. They have done nothing but honor and respect his memory and I think that's awesome.

40. 01-24-2011, 08:26 PM

41. 01-24-2011, 09:19 PM

Quote Originally Posted by lovesmesomelayne View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi. I have been an AIC fan for a long time and Layne Staley's words and voice helped me through some very rough times in my life. I had a chance to meet the remaining guys plus Will on the Black Diamond Skye tour. I will tell you that they still have nothing but love for Layne and you can see how much they miss him. Will is a very nice guy and I admire him for stepping in to a role that no one ever wanted filled. I loved Layne just as much as everyone else, but Jerry and the other guys deserved to go on. Personally, I think that is what Layne would of wanted. They have done nothing but honor and respect his memory and I think that's awesome.

Welcome to Hag City!! You 1st post was a good one - love you attitude and I totally agree. I try to rock the the new AIC cd daily...
    My Posse's On Broadway

Caffy Guest
    Hi all. I'm new as well. I've been following this thread and Layne Staley/AIC for quite some time now. I miss the people who used to post here. I've also noticed that the official Alice website has basically extricated All fans who want to talk about Layne. What are they afraid of? Layne's been gone for almost 9 years....WOW!! (Hard to believe.) Maybe it's that "unexplainable" presence that Layne had. Layne's voice could make me sad and happy at the same time. He has this unusual quality that you just can't put a finger on it. I've never liked Layne for his appearance. Sometimes he seemed to distract from his looks even during his prime. It's the way he sang - he could sing rough - soft - that soul and haunting ability he carried off with ease. Put together his attitude, personality, humor,...and yes, he had almost an unusual look that made him beautiful. I never noticed his looks when he was alive. I only noticed it after his death....so many pictures of him. -- His chameleon off base style. -- The way he expressed himself in certain videos that made you "watch" him without even really realizing it. I don't know, is that the "IT" factor???!! "Rolling Stone" mag did NOT want to do any interview with Alice (in '96) unless Layne was involved. Layne didn't want to do it....but the guys convinced him....so he went along with it.....only to have the magazine exploit him yet again like he knew they would. Of course, media goes for the controversial "story" but it's so sad that this idiot magazine didn't WANT the other guys to do an interview without Layne. They couldn't see the talent of AIC without Layne. Layne has "something" that NO ONE can explain. Not his Mom, Not Jerry, of course not me, it's just "there". I've liked a lot of lead singers in my time, but none of them can make you feel happy and sad together along with comforting. I've seen AIC with William and I think he's a good singer but it's hard for me to hear AIC without Layne's voice.
    Last edited by Caffy; 02-13-2012 at 08:36 AM.

lovesmesomelayne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Welcome to Hag City!! You 1st post was a good one - love you attitude and I totally agree. I try to rock the the new AIC cd daily...
    Thanks Shejay! I have been really addicted to this forum after reading the layne threads. I rock to AIC old and new daily In fact, I'm rocking to "Junkhead" as I type this!

I think maybe the AIC website doesn't go on about Staley because the band is still around, without Staley. It's not about him any longer. Of course he was their first singer, but they've moved on, which you have to do when someone dies.

Caffy Guest
    I agree with you Nessa.....But....just to be clear, that wasn't the point I was making.

Music is Timeless!! You Can "EMBRACE" the past without living in it!

I've seen it unfold for some time now on the AIC site. Fans that visited there couldn't even ask the most innocent questions without being attacked by the old, old board members or admin. Chatter about Staley is basically discouraged as if they fear the site will go into la la Layne land.

In AIC's case, Layne's death and back story is too tragic to avoid and has always been just as prominent as their back catalog of music. New fans are gonna be curious. Ya know, you CAN discuss the past without FEAR of abandoning the present...

Obviously, this statement wasn't made just because of Layne, however, here's a current post from an old board member (respected), that gives an example of the "general" attitude of the official site.

quote:
    This happens to message boards from time to time I suppose, esp when it feels as though there is a thin layer of I'll choke your ass if you get out of line, lol, sorry I have trouble letting things go. I'm sure this place will pick back up.

This happens to message boards from time to time I suppose, esp when it feels as though there is a thin layer of I'll choke your ass if you get out of line, lol sorry I have trouble letting things go.
    I'm sure this place will pick back up.
    This happens to message boards from time to time I suppose, esp when it feels as though there is a thin layer of I'll choke your ass if you get out of line, lol sorry I have trouble letting things go.
    I'm sure this place will pick back up.

Bassetlover09 Guest
    I just can't make myself listen to the new AIC. I mean, kudos to Jerry, Mike, and Sean for going on without Layne but I myself just can't. Thank god for recordings and photos-we can keep Layne alive.

The only two new AIC song's I like are "Checking My Brain", and "Black Gives Way To Blue" other then that I love the old stuff more. The new stuff isn't bad it just sounds to much alike I mean I know to a certain point it's going to because it's the same people making the music but the song's shouldn't sound so close to identical. Does that make any sense?

Layne's cat, Sadie, died in October. She was 18 years old.

http://www.smnnews.com/2010/10/15/al...e-passes-away/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bassetlover09 Guest
    Sadie was a pretty kitty
    She lived to a ripe old age too...Jerry must've taken great care of her!

Quote Originally Posted by FadingSunshine View Post
    The only two new AIC song's I like are "Checking My Brain", and "Black Gives Way To Blue" other then that I love the old stuff more. The new stuff isn't bad it just sounds to much alike I mean I know to a certain point it's going to because it's the same people making the music but the song's shouldn't sound so close to identical. Does that make any sense?
    I like "Your Decision" too. The whole CD is really good in my opinion. It is made in true AIC fashion, I think Layne would be proud. He didn't want his sickness to bring others down, hence his self isolation. The AIC boys have risen to the occasion with class.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Your right you have a good point. I just seem to love the old stuff more.

Bassetlover09 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FadingSunshine View Post
    Your right you have a good point. I just seem to love the old stuff more.
    I agree. AIC just isn't AIC without Layne.
    It's great that people do get into Will and all
    But he just isn't for me. Layne had a voice like no other.

Exactly. I'm not saying Will isn't talented he is I just prefer Layne like so many others.