Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,400 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

I got bumped off my insurance at work like that.

Fixing to eat. Then make my AW report.

How you feeling after the shot, Ria?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    How you feeling after the shot, Ria?
    It's tomorrow after work. I wanted to schedule it right after work, then go home to have a couple days off. I'll schedule the second shot for 2 weeks out so I can request an extra day off. I hear the second one is the one that has the side effects.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    It's tomorrow after work. I wanted to schedule it right after work, then go home to have a couple days off. I'll schedule the second shot for 2 weeks out so I can request an extra day off. I hear the second one is the one that has the side effects.
    The first one made Sissy feel bad and tore her stomach up. She missed one day of work. Immediately after the second one her arm swelled up, she started running a fever, and felt horrible. She missed about four days of work.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The first one made Sissy feel bad and tore her stomach up. She missed one day of work. Immediately after the second one her arm swelled up, she started running a fever, and felt horrible. She missed about four days of work.
    I've heard mixed opinions about the effects after the first dose. Some have had nothing but sore arm, others had what your Sissy had. And it's been the second when you're sick. I'm off Sunday and Monday, and I'm thinking I SHOULD be okay. My stubborn ass will probably go in to work Tuesday no matter what.

For the second, I'm gonna be prepared for the side effects. I'm going to schedule it for a Friday two weeks out so I can just go get it right after work, and then request off Saturday and be off Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Freddy's is making allowances for us to get the vaccine, working with us schedule-wise and once we get both vaccines, we email the head honcho a copy of our vaccination card and we'll get a $50 Amazon gift card.

"I just go here!"

That's great, Ria! I don't know if Walmart gives their employees a bonus or not. Prayers for good luck with the first shot. Sounds like you'll likely have enough time to recover from it and the second one.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Here in Canada just need my 2nd shot of : astrazeneca.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

That's great, Ria! I don't know if Walmart gives their employees a bonus or not. Prayers for good luck with the first shot. Sounds like you'll likely have enough time to recover from it and the second one.
    It's been almost four hours and still no side effects. Arm isn't even really sore yet, well what I would consider sore. I'm presuming it'll kick in by tomorrow or so. I'm HOPING with either dose I don't have the tummy effects your Sissy did, because food is a MAJOR struggle as it is. I can't afford to not eat.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Here in Canada just need my 2nd shot of : astrazeneca.
    I got Pfizer. HyVee by me does Pfizer, and for convenience purposes I went there. I knew I did NOT want Johnson & Johnson. Yeah it's only one shot but I believe that one is the one that actually has COVID in it. That's a no from me. That's ALL the nos from me.

Right now I've just finished eating and about to start DRINKING. Peach Natty Light with Malibu Black.

"I just go here!"

It's been almost four hours and still no side effects. Arm isn't even really sore yet, well what I would consider sore. I'm presuming it'll kick in by tomorrow or so. I'm HOPING with either dose I don't have the tummy effects your Sissy did, because food is a MAJOR struggle as it is. I can't afford to not eat.
    Her effects didn't kick in until the next day. I think the tummy probs lasted 24 hours or less. I don't know what she took.

Just finished making my AW report. I wrote most of yesterday and fell into bed after devotions. I think I'm going to chill for a few hours before I do any more writing. Plus it's Sunday, and I have video sermons to watch around noon and in the evening. Usually my friend's pastor husband's Sunday school class and then Billy Graham.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm on a TikTok Live, not moderating. It's Trauma Family Book Club, we're reading "The Body Keeps the Score" by Bessell van der Kolk one chapter a week, with the triggering stories edited out. It's definitely not a therapy replacement, it's a peer-led support group type thing. Makes us feel like we're not so alone, there's other systems in there too.

Little more than 18 hours after the shot, my arm is sore but nothing else. I am so far NOT having any tummy trouble, and for my sake I hope I never do because I already struggle to eat as it is. I managed breakfast this morning, which usually after a night of drinking food is more of a struggle than usual. So I'm sipping coffee because dammit I earned it.

"I just go here!"

Editing my crime novel and waiting for the shopper to finish gathering my order. I lucked out with a guy who actually makes first contact and replies to my greeting. I do not give five stars to a shopper who ignores me. I don't care how good the service.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

On a TikTok live with another DID system, not moderating. It's good to not feel so alone.....

"I just go here!"

Posting AW report and replying to threads.

I'm hungry. Lol. I'm fixing to create family twigs & nutshell histories for some of the main Scarlet characters. Should have done it a long time ago. How I ever wrote Chameleon without one is a mystery.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Eating dinner. I found out today that pretty much all 3 of the excellent daytime coldiners are requesting off for the weekend of the 4th. Mine is for the second Covid shot and has already been approved. The other two are requesting off for 4th stuff.

ALL the managers know how much I LOATHE calling in, and that I seldom request off. I take my little few days off over Christmas, and schedule out a couple of "mental health days" over the year, but beyond that? Yeah I'm there. If I DO call out? I'm so sick I'm either near death, or cannot leave the bathroom.

Since the second Covid shot is supposed to have the most side effects, it made sense for me to schedule it and actually request an extra day off so I'm NOT calling in. Yeah, it's the weekend of the 4th, which means I'd feel even worse than usual if I called out.

One, you have to get the second shot no more than 3 weeks after the first. And two, Uber here is offering free rides to or from your vaccination until I think July 6 or 7. I went straight from work for the first one, HyVee does them in their clinic and there's a HyVee in the same shopping center as my Freddy's, so that's where I went and utilized the free ride home with Uber. OATS is, too, but you have to go before 3pm, and I work 11-5 most days.

"I just go here!"

Finished my writing session and made my AW report. Now I'm going to continue reading John D. MacDonald's The Deep Blue Good-by while eating the rest of my brownie.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Drinking. Major Melon Mountain Dew and whipped cream vodka. This MIGHT be the first regular pop I will willingly drink and enjoy. It doesn't give me that horrible aftertaste that most regular pops do. Adding whipped cream vodka made it....OOOOH *chef's kiss*

Worked today, had my rear end handed to me on custard, but showed them a thing or two about what a corporate trained girl from Kansas City can DO by making 3 and 4 custard treats at a time. Was on headset a bit today, remembered that the guests drive me to drink....(And it's not a far drive....)

I'd been working counter the last two weeks, the Head Honcho was trying to figure out if the drive-through issue was ME, the mask (which I slide off my face to TAKE orders), or the system. It's the system, because I've had several guests come inside and tell me they couldn't hear anything over the speaker, and I wasn't even wearing a headset. GM's boss thinks it's the way the speaker is positioned. When it's even the slightest bit windy it blows against the speaker and muffles the sound.

I've also been blogging. Latest post on my survivor blog about how purity culture is BS went up last night. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share my blog sites, so I'll err on the side of caution and NOT. But if you're on my FB you can message me for them.

"I just go here!"

Working on my publishing logo. It was too small in the historical. Because. It was pubbed that way instead of being upsized to medium. Uh, duh. Also working on my 3 on 1 blog home page--3 blogs homed on one page. Decided to move my author website over there to stand alone as 1 site, getting two websites for the price of one, yeah, baby. Decided yesterday to add a paperback format to the historical ebook since apparently lots of people prefer to read that way. I ueed to be one, but not anymore. Going to do laundry, eat leftover pizza for breakfast while reading. Then I'll start writing/editing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just are dinner. Fixing to lay in some writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Working on dinner before I get to work on a gaiter.....

"I just go here!"

Working on dinner before I get to work on a gaiter.....
    what's a gaiter...or need I ask?

I'm adding wordage to A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

what's a gaiter...or need I ask?

I'm adding wordage to A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    It's an alternative to a mask. No straps around your ears, it's a tube of fabric that goes from over your nose down to your shoulders. It's supposed to be easier to breathe in them. It won't matter to me anymore, because my second shot is Friday after work and 2 weeks after THAT I'll be fully vaccinated. I'll still have to wear masks on the bus and Uber/Lyft, but that's okay. I won't have to wear it at work anymore.

I ended up not getting it done last night, I fell asleep. But I'm getting it done tonight. Just texted the choices of vinyl for it. It's a deep purple, almost wine, and the vinyl I have that would go with it are white, silver, gold, and grey Avengers.

"I just go here!"

It's an alternative to a mask. No straps around your ears, it's a tube of fabric that goes from over your nose down to your shoulders. It's supposed to be easier to breathe in them. It won't matter to me anymore, because my second shot is Friday after work and 2 weeks after THAT I'll be fully vaccinated. I'll still have to wear masks on the bus and Uber/Lyft, but that's okay. I won't have to wear it at work anymore.

I ended up not getting it done last night, I fell asleep. But I'm getting it done tonight. Just texted the choices of vinyl for it. It's a deep purple, almost wine, and the vinyl I have that would go with it are white, silver, gold, and grey Avengers.
    Yeah, I know what you're talking about, I just didn't know the name of it.

Up snacking to get my blood sugar up.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ria, when I got my moderna shot the day after I just had a sore arm, second shot day after sore arm and just a bit tired. Right now I am not doing anything.

Fixing to eat a banana after completing my first writing session of the day. Then I'm going to check out AW and then watch a video sermon.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Ria, when I got my moderna shot the day after I just had a sore arm, second shot day after sore arm and just a bit tired. Right now I am not doing anything.
    I got Pfizer, and second dose will also be Pfizer. I've heard mixed results from people after the second shot especially. I tried to get a 3-day weekend, but I didn't get it. I got off Saturday as requested, and Sunday as per usual, but have to work Monday. Which will put me at six days straight right after the vaccine. Um, if I'm feeling like crap after, and STILL feeling like crap Monday, I'm calling in. I wanted a 3-day weekend for a reason. I usually don't have to request Monday off, too.

"I just go here!"

Best wishes, Ria!

Fixing to do admin work the fix me up some breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks! I'm planning on doing next to nothing this weekend, because I really NEED to go to work Monday but if I feel like death warmed over I'm not going. Although it will almost kill me to leave them in a bind like that....

Right now I'm having a little drinky-drink. Not what I usually do because I do work tomorrow, and do need to take my trash out when I leave in the morning. But I more than likely won't drink at all this weekend due to getting the second Covid vaccine, depends on how I feel though.

"I just go here!"

Paid bills, ordered something from walmart, posted my AW report, messing around. I might read. I'm almost finished with The Deep Blue Good-by.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Relaxing.

Just got up. Fixing to do my devotions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Writing/editing A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET and just finished yapping with an old friend via FB Messinger. My aim is to ignor FB, write less than 600 more words, then edit another manuscript, then build another page on my new author website. I've been negecting everything due to allergies.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Well I did not spend my weekend doing nothing as I'd planned. That whole sordid story is in the vent thread.

Currently watching Xena, Warrior Princess on Roku. My TV is not a smart TV, so needed a Roku to be able to access my Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, VUDU, and Disney+ on TV. I already pay for all of those, VUDU I buy movies, it's not a streaming service.

We were exploring what Roku had to offer on its own channel, and found the entire series of Xena Warrior Princess. So we started it all over again.

"I just go here!"

Messing around, thinking about breakfast, and fixing to do my morning devotions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting around, finished a snack, and probably going to head to bed. With every move I've made, I've gotten closer and closer to a bus stop. LOL. First I was 1.3 miles from the closest stop, then about 3/4 of a mile, and now? 1/2 mile. My twice-daily walks went from 30 minutes to 20 to 10. Next time I move better be for a damn woman. That's all I gotta say.

But I've been working counter more the last month rather than drive-through so I'm still getting in my steps. Today managed just over 9K steps and almost 3.5 miles. Now that's MAYBE 1.5 miles total to and from bus stops. It's made it a little difficult as far as our daily internal alter meetings, but if we feel we really need to continue doing them then we can double our walk and just go to the next stop down the road. Currently we're just finding time as we lie in bed first thing in the morning and last thing at night for quick group check-ins.

Ella is doing better every day, she's returning to the floofy girl I love. I'm also slowly improving. Looking back, I can see where I literally went downhill within the last 3-4 weeks due to the narcissism and my constantly high stress and anxiety levels. If I was shaking so much a soda exploded on me, that's not good.

"I just go here!"

Glad to hear you and Ella are mending.

Fixing to do some admin work, then post my AW report, eat breakfast, and start my edit/write workday.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Glad to hear you and Ella are mending.
    Thanks. I've just managed a sandwich snack and now I'm about to blog. More than likely about the whole thing. I've also found the entire series of Xena, Warrior Princess on Roku and I've just started it all over again.

"I just go here!"

Just got up, thinking about writing. IDK
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished dinner, ordered Burger King off DoorDash because I'm too tired to cook. I'm listening to a therapist on TikTok. I did not get a break last weekend, spent my 3 day break packing and moving. So I've been going for 11 days straight, tomorrow is day 12. I'm off Sunday and Monday, and my heinie ain't gettin' up for love or money. Narc had the cojones to call ME lazy. ME of all people. Just because I ain't everyone's maid. Naw. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I have blogged about the narcissistic roommate, and I've done a couple of TikToks about it. I got it off my chest and feel better. My introverted heinie is happy as a clam here, because the guys don't bother me and I don't bother them. Ella and I are both healing from the stress from the last several weeks.

"I just go here!"

Listening to ice tinle in my glass.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Listening to ice tinle in my glass.
    That still ain't right.

*unalives*

"I just go here!"

That still ain't right.

*unalives*
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Editing and adding words to another manuscript. After I'm done, I may play around until lunch and then start on the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Grey's, my favorite arc of episodes: season 7 episodes 17, 18, and 19. I've been a good girl and had 3 meals and a snack today, and 3 meals yesterday. I get to drink to celebrate getting away from a controlling, narcissistic roommate.

"I just go here!"

Sissy's with oldest daughter and her fam and grandson's friend are at the beach in South Carolina. I'm here alone with her mean rabbit-tailed cat. They left Saturday morthing at 10 am and wont be back until whenzit next Saturday. I am going to put up my AW report and maybe watch videos on FB.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So you get the house to yourself for a week! Peaceful!

I'm tipsy right now, on my way to drunk. Watching TikTok videos and piddlefarting online here, FB, and my blogs. I blogged on two of my three blogs last night. Should probably update the crafty blog since the Narc kept my effing Cricut and KILLED my side business. Those who follow my crafty blog deserve to know why there won't be many crafty posts until I get the machine replaced.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to snack of green grapes and apples while watching Revelation Road 2. Then Imma gonna smack the hay. Maybe. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Had a late brunch a bit ago of breakfast burritos and coffee, coffee was in the Grogu mug Bestie got for me. *warmfuzzies* Now I'm piddlefarting online watching YouTube videos, but contemplating curling up in bed to rest some more. It was blissful sleeping until 11am without someone banging on my door at 8 or 9am, telling me if I don't get up I'm lazy.

"I just go here!"

Had a late brunch a bit ago of breakfast burritos and coffee, coffee was in the Grogu mug Bestie got for me. *warmfuzzies* Now I'm piddlefarting online watching YouTube videos, but contemplating curling up in bed to rest some more. It was blissful sleeping until 11am without someone banging on my door at 8 or 9am, telling me if I don't get up I'm lazy.
    Wow! I'm glad you got out of that. I just got up from a nap. Decided to do my devotions before supper and watch my Sunday Evening Billy Graham or Pastor Joey Grizzle preaching video before eating dinner. I want to write, but am going to start resting on the Lord's day from now on.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wow! I'm glad you got out of that.
    Me, too. My days off are just that. My. Days. OFF. As it is I don't slow down and rest when I need to. Bestie is always after me for that. She's constantly after me to rest and EAT. Eating is a struggle but I'm trying. I've lost a little over 50lbs, my clothes are getting super baggy on me.

"I just go here!"

Messing around, fixing to do admin work, post my AW report, and do devotions. Then I'll eat breakfast and start writing. That's the plan.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished a late breakfast of sausage, egg, and cheese burritos and now working on a cup of coffee. Spent my morning exploring the free content on my Roku, now spending some of my afternoon finding drawing programs for my laptop so I can get back into art. Did manage a few sips of Gatorade earlier this morning. Been getting a meal schedule down for my days off, possibly considering rewarding myself with buying the premier access to "Black Widow" if I can keep up with my meal schedule for a month.

"I just go here!"