Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Tate 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    what happened to the very hesitant woman,who probably did not want to be there? I think Patricia Kranwinle (spelling) is the woma n who to say the least was not looking forward to that night of Aug 8. More like the lookout...? She in prison?
    I think you mean Linda Kasabian. She was living outside of Seattle. She did a History Channel documentary based on her version of events, in which she made some rather questionable additions to the night of the Tate murders, and at the same time appeared with Bugliosi on CNN and did an interview (this was a few years ago) in which she again gave a somewhat garbled account.
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

Yep just read that Patrica got denied parole.

Looks like Leslie Van Houten and her lawyer are going to ask a court to overturn her parole denial by Gov.Brown.

So... tonight's the night. Helter Skelter happened 47 years ago.

MAY THE SOULS OF THE VICTIMS REST IN PEACE.

BTW, I'm so glad Leslie Van Houten will remain in prison.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^^^^This
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

R.I.P.

navallint Guest
    RIP

Anyone who live in the area going to visit and pay respects?

Anybody going to The Coyote? If I married Ricky I'd be there in nano second.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Texas Death Hag 21 Guest
    Listen to a podcast recently William Garretson on it. He gave his account of the murders. The man has lost his marbles. He said the a man in a suit knocked on his door that night and asked him to hold a baby, while another man pointed a gun at him. He is convinced this was Sharon's baby, which was a girl. This said baby later grew up and is going by the name of Rosie Tate-Polanski. He said she was pregnant with twins....and the girl lived and the boy did not. Cuckoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Anybody going to The Coyote? If I married Ricky I'd be there in nano second.

I want to go to El Coyote and eat what Sharon ate!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me too. Never gomna happen, though.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Came across these of Roman when the police let him in the house. I have seen all but the last 3. If this is a repost, sorry.

http://imgur.com/a/vykn7

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Came across these of Roman when the police let him in the house. I have seen all but the last 3. If this is a repost, sorry.

nice! thank you for posting!

That Zebra rug would have been quite the collectible to a Deathhag.

I wonder if Rudi Altobelli kept the furniture when he moved back in. A lot of it is the same when Terry Melcher and Candice Bergen lived there.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Age of Aquarius has been cancelled. I didn't watch that anyway. Debra Tate boycotted it I think
    Last edited by ROBERT63; 10-02-2016 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by viki View Post
    nice! thank you for posting!
    it says less than 48 hours since the murders took place & the crime scene was still a bloody mess?.... Generally speaking, how long would it take to clean it or the wait?? I know they have to get evidence, blood tests....etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The man in the last photo at the murder scene was Peter Hurkos, the "psychic" called upon to try giving his "impressions" such as they were. He was literally kneeling in Sharon's dried blood there. The crime scene was permitted to become highly contaminated, obviously. Don't know who the woman in the background is, or if that's someone's leg in the window behind her.

Several of these pictures appeared in an article in LIFE Magazine by Tommy Thompson about 2 weeks after the murders (the Hurkos one is cropped, which is why I don't know the name of the woman there), in an issue also featuring the ironically "peaceful enough" Woodstock festival.

Those pictures were taken on the afternoon of Sunday, August 17

Bobby Beasolei was denied parole yesterday. Tex Watson has a parole hearing the 27th of this month. and Patricia Krenwinkel's next hearing is in December.

I've always wanted to hear Jack Nicholson's thoughts on the Tate murders since he was tasked with cleaning up the house before Polanski returned.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I've always wanted to hear Jack Nicholson's thoughts on the Tate murders since he was tasked with cleaning up the house before Polanski returned.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    Really?
    Yep he was friends with Sharon and was often in the court rooms when the trials were going on.

Thx. I never knew that,

Wow! Tate & Nicholson would have made an awesomely hot couple. JS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post

Somewhere out there is a website with every single Life Magazine ever made, complete with every page... I am off to find it. As far as anyone ever being released on parole, it will never happen, the hearings are just a formality.

Here it is, sorry if it's already been posted
    https://books.google.com/books/about...d=N0EEAAAAMBAJ
    Last edited by Dangitbawb; 10-23-2016 at 09:27 AM.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Thank you so much for the link!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Somewhere out there is a website with every single Life Magazine ever made, complete with every page... I am off to find it. As far as anyone ever being released on parole, it will never happen, the hearings are just a formality.

https://books.google.com/books/about...d=N0EEAAAAMBAJ

Quote Originally Posted by dangitbawb View Post
    somewhere out there is a website with every single life magazine ever made, complete with every page... I am off to find it. As far as anyone ever being released on parole, it will never happen, the hearings are just a formality.

https://books.google.com/books/about...d=n0eeaaaambaj
    thanks!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Never heard that Jack cleaned up. Have read that Sharons father Paul Tate was the one who cleaned up the mess.
    - Chris

Quote Originally Posted by all8 View Post
    Never heard that Jack cleaned up. Have read that Sharons father Paul Tate was the one who cleaned up the mess.
    Come to think of it, that's what I thought.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm sure a lot of people were cleaning up the mess at 10050
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tex Watson was denied parole today for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    Tex Watson was denied parole today for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    thanks!
    Always happy to make a contribution! Doncha just love these parole hearings? I mean, no way is any one of them ever going to get out. I remember reading Helter Skelter and finding out Manson would be eligible for parole in 1980 and thinking "hell no!". Obviously it turned out I was worried over nothing, and I think we'll always have Delores and Debra to be thankful for that.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

No, you don`t. El Coyotes food is vile! They do however pour a lethal scratch margarita.
    - Chris

Tex Watson was apparently attacked and stabbed by another inmate. a guard stopped the attack and probably saved Watson's life. Watson told the parole board this last month when he came up for parole and was denied again. this happened a few years ago in 2013.
    Last edited by ROBERT63; 12-02-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74th birthday.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	54141Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sharon' face.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	54142
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Happy Birthday Sharon.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL It sucks rotten eggs that you and your son are not here, But that sickening puke bag Manson and his disgusting minions are still here infecting this planet. JMO

Happy 74th, Sharon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Happy Birthday Sharon. I thought Manson was finally gonna kick the bucket a couple of weeks ago, but he seems to have recovered and may even make it to see one more parole hearing in about 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    Happy Birthday Sharon. I thought Manson was finally gonna kick the bucket a couple of weeks ago, but he seems to have recovered and may even make it to see one more parole hearing in about 10 years.
    Manson is like a cockroach....tough to kill! Too bad too, was hoping he was going out permanently.
    - Chris

I was hoping his number was up, as for another parole hearing ... let's hope not.

Sad news I read that Debra Tate has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I hope & pray they caught it in time. cancer seems to run in the family Doris died from brain cancer and Patti herself died from breast cancer. now Debra has what her younger sister died from years ago. you have to wonder if Sharon would have inherited this too had she not been murdered at 26.

[QUOTE=ROBERT63;1534243]Sad news I read that Debra Tate has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I hope & pray they caught it in time. cancer seems to run in the family Doris died from brain cancer and Patti herself died from breast cancer. now Debra has what her younger sister died from years ago. you have to wonder if Sharon would have inherited this too had she not been murdered at 26.[/QUOT

I really like her. Prayers to her....I wish her the best.

She's a tough lady, a fighter. I pray she will get through this. I found this photo of 10050 being demolished, I wonder who took it and did they take more? Sad to see it looking like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10050 Cielo Drive.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	293.1 KB 
ID:	54293  
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 05-29-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Debra asked me to alert people that Krenwinkel has a hearing tomorrow morning, based on her claim to have been a battered woman. If you want to sign a petition please go to noparoleformansonfamily.com

Debra says she expects a decision by noon tomorrow - if the board agrees then it goes to the governor (who thankfully thus far has denied parole and reversed decisions by the board) so the petition becomes very important.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Greg- You got it ! If they didn't grant it to lvh I highly doubt that they'd grant it to pk but you never know. Crazier things have happened.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !