Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley

When she died 20 undertakers refused to handle her body .Eventually someone agreed and she was cremated and her ashes were quickly thrown "somewhere North ."

Even in death people were afraid to be involved in having anything to do with her .

The prison service started scouting for an undertaker long before hear death.It staggers belief not only what they did, but why they wouldn't share where the bodies were so parents could find a little peace .

TrueBlueAngel Guest

Evil Ian Brady..dead!

Moors murderer, Ian Brady, finally rots in hell! What took him so long?!

We don't give serial killers their own thread.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ian Brady

Dead, finally, at age 79 - shame he didn't ever tell where he buried taht last body...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39929538

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    Sorry, didn't realise but it had to be noted. Thanks for moving it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueAngel View Post
    Moors murderer, Ian Brady, finally rots in hell! What took him so long?!
    I know usually with serial killers you get the odd person who will try to make allowances for them but I doubt there is one person who could defend what he and Myra did. He was an evil bastard when he was younger and he remained one until he took his last breath. You only had to see what he did with Keith Johnson's mother Winnie. She spent every second fighting to find her son. Even when she found out she was dying, she continued to try and find him. Brady knew exactly where the boy is buried but I bet he figured keeping quiet and leading them on a wild goose chase meant he was still in control to the very end.

I hope his own personal hell is having the families of those he took away never letting him have any peace, the same as he did to them.

good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by spookydel View Post
    Dead, finally, at age 79 - shame he didn't ever tell where he buried taht last body...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39929538
    It was right there on the main Index. Do a search. We do not allow threads for serial killers.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I too did not realise - perhaps it needs to be made more clear?

PM NIck.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sorry, was that aimed at me? I'm not sure what you're asking me to do, or for that matter who Nick is!

Glad that Bastard is dead.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 05-16-2017 at 08:45 AM.

You created a thread about Ian Brady and I moved here, because we do not create death threads for dead serial killers. So you made the following post.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    PM NIck.
    I told you to PM Nick about the rule of not creating a threads for dead serial killers.

Sorry, was that aimed at me? I'm not sure what you're asking me to do, or for that matter who Nick is!
    Nick is the FAD Admin, who made and manages the rules. I just enforce them without question.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It's about time. Evil to the end, the rotten bastard.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I was hoping that's why this thread was bumped.

As for that article about his remains: FUCK his "safety". FUCK them not being able to "protect it". Did he give a shit about any of those children's safety or care what he did with their remains? I mean beyond putting them somewhere to ensure he didn't get caught and where he could go back and frolic on their graves. Give me a fuckin' break.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 05-19-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    In the end. they said him wanting to be scattered on the Moors was false. I think it's already been done and he did want them buried in the Clyde as he was born near there but I doubt they will let it be known where as too many will want to go there and spit/dance on the spot.

According to the Will, he wanted to be buried to Hector Berlioz's Symphony which is about a man's descent into Hell so he obviously knew exactly where he was going. He also wanted a biography to be published posthumously but there doesn't seem to be any takers. His money was to be split between that and the rest are to go to pet charities as he claimed he prefered them to humans after the way he was treated.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    In the end. they said him wanting to be scattered on the Moors was false. I think it's already been done and he did want them buried in the Clyde as he was born near there but I doubt they will let it be known where as too many will want to go there and spit/dance on the spot.

According to the Will, he wanted to be buried to Hector Berlioz's Symphony which is about a man's descent into Hell so he obviously knew exactly where he was going. He also wanted a biography to be published posthumously but there doesn't seem to be any takers. His money was to be split between that and the rest are to go to pet charities as he claimed he prefered them to humans after the way he was treated.
    HA. ahahahaha. Poor baby, he wasn't treated well after killing children, raping children and taking pictures of his girlfriend and their puppy on the children's graves? Boooooo hoooo wahhhhhhhhh. The guy is delusional. At least he got the descent into hell thing right. Hopefully he'll see Myra down there, that would be another level of hell in itself. He was quite handsome but a total piece of shit with horrible taste in women. Did he have a lot of money to be left behind? I wonder if eventually someone will write a biography at some point, or did he leave an autobiography behind that he wants published? Did Ian leave any family behind or are they all dead since he never had children?
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 05-22-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    HA. ahahahaha. Poor baby, he wasn't treated well after killing children, raping children and taking pictures of his girlfriend and their puppy on the children's graves? Boooooo hoooo wahhhhhhhhh. The guy is delusional. At least he got the descent into hell thing right. Hopefully he'll see Myra down there, that would be another level of hell in itself. He was quite handsome but a total piece of shit with horrible taste in women. Did he have a lot of money to be left behind? I wonder if eventually someone will write a biography at some point, or did he leave an autobiography behind that he wants published? Did Ian leave any family behind or are they all dead since he never had children?
    From what I've read, the biography is ready just to be published. I doubt anyone will touch it at the moment and it will be a sore subject but I think eventually someone will bring it out it because someone out there will want to read it. As for family, I don't think he had any left or if he did, they either disowned him or refused to admit they were related to him. I'm not sure about the money either but he must have had quite a bit tucked away because he gave a big loan to a nurse he befriended when he was being treated but when they fell out, he sued to get it back saying no one takes the piss out of him.

The newest piece of news is his mental health worker said he left clues about the whereabouts of Keith's body saying if they figured it out, they would be able to find out. He said he left a trowel close to where he buried the boy in a stream close to a fence. She said the same as others that he was a control freak and there was no way he wouldn't have remembered where he buried them. She told the police but doesn't know if they did anything about it.

Brady's body is still at the morgue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-mortuary.html

his remains will be buried without ceremony or music

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/b...-a3657726.html

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    his remains will be buried without ceremony or music

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/b...-a3657726.html
    He'll probably be cremated and the ashes thrown out with the rest of the rubbish.If he was buried, you would have ppl going there. Even dead, the son of a bitch is still causing trouble. I wonder if they are ever gonna say what was in the cases he wanted the lawyers to have. Many hoped it would contain something to show where Keith is but I doubt it.

His last wish was denied. He wanted his ashes scattered in Glasgow. Instead he was put in a weighted bio-degradable urn and it was flung into the water at Liverpool marina in the early hours of Friday morning. It was reported hours later long after it was done.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-41855180
    Last edited by Shellie; 11-05-2017 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added Info.

These two were just pure evil and I'm glad they are both dead. I'm very sad that they never found Keith Bennett's body before his Mum died, she suffered for so long, never knowing and died still not knowing. I can only imagine the pain she must have felt year after year not knowing what happened to Keith. I'm pleased at least the other families got closure but still painful for them also. RIP to all the victims involved and I hope they find Keith's body so at least his brother can lay him to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    These two were just pure evil and I'm glad they are both dead. I'm very sad that they never found Keith Bennett's body before his Mum died, she suffered for so long, never knowing and died still not knowing. I can only imagine the pain she must have felt year after year not knowing what happened to Keith. I'm pleased at least the other families got closure but still painful for them also. RIP to all the victims involved and I hope they find Keith's body so at least his brother can lay him to rest.
    As much as it pains me to say, I doubt they will ever find him now. Whether Brady actually remembered where he buried Keith or he was just using it as a bargaining tool is anybody's guess. Some hoped he would finally give up the location when he knew he was dying but those who dealt with him knew if he did know, he would go to his grave smug with the knowledge laughing he still had it over them.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    As much as it pains me to say, I doubt they will ever find him now. Whether Brady actually remembered where he buried Keith or he was just using it as a bargaining tool is anybody's guess. Some hoped he would finally give up the location when he knew he was dying but those who dealt with him knew if he did know, he would go to his grave smug with the knowledge laughing he still had it over them.
    I think you're right, Ian was a selfish SOB and I doubt Keith will ever be found but I still hope for his brother's sake.

The news has reported a skull has been found on the Moors and the hope is that it is Keith Bennett's. They are currently digging around the area in the hope of finding more remains.

I hope it is him so his brother can finally lay him to rest properly but we've been here in the past and come away disappointed.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/01/cops-d...ortedly-found/

The latest news appears to have been another dead end .No bones were found and there has been no further news on it .I remember Keith's poor old Mum saying she'd go to her death begging for Brady to confess where he'd buried her son , and sadly she did .There is no rhyme or reason why he kept that detail to himself - he didn't try to redeem himself in any way .He and Myra were evil personified ,I hope they burn in hell for eternity .