Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 291011

Thread: The Black Dahlia

Wow!
    Fantastic info - I've never heard any of that.
    I'm going to have to read a bit more about this.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

No More Stolen Sisters.

The Black D

Ive not seen the castle...yet, but I aspire to one day be able to darken its doorstep when I write something worthy of of an invite to to an evil authors convention. I know there is a name for them, but I cant think of it...hmmm...seatme?? no...featme???...no...oh well. One day...DM

This was a heinous crime, really turns your stomach when you see the pictures of her. She must have been terrified and in so much pain when this was happening. I still don't understand how someone can find this enjoyable, sick bastards.

Via List/verse https://listverse.com/2019/12/01/top...g-celebrities/ #3 on the list

"The latest breakthrough" for me anyway "in the case is the recent statements of Buz Williams, the son of one of the now-dead police officers who investigated the case. Mr Williams has said that Leslie Dillon, a bellhop and one-time morticianís assistant, murdered Short at the request of a Hollywood mogul obsessed with her. Dillon even contacted the police anonymously at the time of the crimes to make enquiries as to their progress."

The Rolling Stone article says: "Dillon also knew a number of disturbing details about Short’s murder that the police had been keeping secret..."

Interesting.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...solved-198247/