Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 24313233
Results 1,601 to 1,630 of 1630

Thread: Lindsay Lohan

Why can't she just fade into obscurity? I have a whole list of people that fit in the "Who really gives a shit" category and she's in the top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by ktkatinmn View Post
    OK - how many of you hopped in here to see if she had died, when you saw her name pop up on the list...?

***raises hand slowly
    Guilty!
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

You can also raise your hand if you believe the miscarriage story is just one more lie from her. The married man sending a jet sounds like another lie too.
    I wonder what color the sky is in her world?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    You can also raise your hand if you believe the miscarriage story is just one more lie from her. The married man sending a jet sounds like another lie too.

Raises hand to both points
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    Why can't she just fade into obscurity? I have a whole list of people that fit in the "Who really gives a shit" category and she's in the top 3.
    I totally agree! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rats ass.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	50549

I popped in here because I thought there might be something about her being excluded from the "Mean Girls" reunion. Maybe that the was a few pages back. I have been reading the last page-and-a-half and trying not to laugh out loud because I'm at work dealing with effers. But dammit it's hard when Mammy says stuff like, "She's nuttier than squirrel shit."
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    (Does not raise hand for miscarriage story) While she may have had a miscarriage, I really can't believe anything she says. This does a disservice to women who have had a miscarriage. Now I can raise my hand.

I don't know what color the sky is in her world but I bet it has unicorns. Pretty colored ones.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    (Does not raise hand for miscarriage story) While she may have had a miscarriage, I really can't believe anything she says. This does a disservice to women who have had a miscarriage. Now I can raise my hand.

I don't know what color the sky is in her world but I bet it has unicorns. Pretty colored ones.
    Absolutely agree. I've lost three children to miscarriages. If she is using this b.s. story to try and gain some sort of sympathy points she may have just crossed a line she will never be able to undo. On the other hand, if it is true, as bad as it is to say, it was a blessing because I can't imagine how messed up that poor child would have been due to her alcohol and drug abuse.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

McCourt, I'm sorry to hear that about what you went through. I agree with you and Aviatrix. If she is lying about it, she should be ashamed of herself.

I've never been pregnant so I can't imagine the emotional pain that people go through when they miscarry, but from friends, I have witnessed what effect a miscarriage can have. If she is lying, she has no soul and there is no hope for her.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Rosebud666 Guest
    She was cute as button in the Prairie Home Companion movie and in Bobby - but that was eons ago in Lohan years.

Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    McCourt, I'm sorry to hear that about what you went through. I agree with you and Aviatrix. If she is lying about it, she should be ashamed of herself.

I've never been pregnant so I can't imagine the emotional pain that people go through when they miscarry, but from friends, I have witnessed what effect a miscarriage can have. If she is lying, she has no soul and there is no hope for her.
    Thanks hon. I agree with you and I pray for her sake that she's not lying.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    IF she ever was pregnant, that baby was better off to have not been born into that family of drugged out psychos. I wouldn't trust the Lohans to raise a hermit crab.

I see they are both still hanging in there, Brittany seems to have cleaned up her act quite a bit and I don't hear all that much about Lindsey. Maybe she gave up Hollywood and has found her true calling, working at Wal-Mart.

Hmmmm. Child trafficking is a horrible thing, but this doesn't seem quite right.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/29/lindsa...ched-hit-face/
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

How did she come to that conclusion and who does she think she is and what was she on? Jeeze.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    How did she come to that conclusion and who does she think she is and what was she on? Jeeze.
    Very true, she must be on some kind of something.
    Because she sounds like a crazy person.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    I see they are both still hanging in there, Brittany seems to have cleaned up her act quite a bit and I don't hear all that much about Lindsey. Maybe she gave up Hollywood and has found her true calling, working at Wal-Mart.
    Haha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Hmmmm. Child trafficking is a horrible thing, but this doesn't seem quite right.

Bless her. I see she's still living in the twilight zone.

Probably something obvious and logical:
    The Voices told her so.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Probably something obvious and logical:
    The Voices told her so.
    Bingo!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bingo!
    And this time, they were insistent.
    That's how she knows when they ain't foolin'.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Just when you think she might get it together ... WHAM!
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

What proof does she have that they were trafficking their kids, or was the whole video not shown, did she observe these people over days, weeks and months, ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post

If that was my kid she tried to take from me...at the least she would be getting an unexpected holiday in the nearest hospital. I would say I hope the parents get her charged but we've seen before how easily she gets out of jail free regardless of the evidence proving she did it.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    What proof does she have that they were trafficking their kids, or was the whole video not shown, did she observe these people over days, weeks and months, ?
    Thank You, this is such a good point.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I watched the video again and I have to wonder if this was not a publicity stunt. A disturbing one, but one all the same. I kept thinking she would turn it around like Drew Barrymore did, guess it's too late for that now. Sad.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    Hahaha, totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I watched the video again and I have to wonder if this was not a publicity stunt. A disturbing one, but one all the same. I kept thinking she would turn it around like Drew Barrymore did, guess it's too late for that now. Sad.
    She never will and it's down to the fact that in her mind she is perpetually the victim and everyone is out to get her. Look at all the times she was charged whether it was DUI or whatever. It didn't matter there was evidence to show she was guilty, she continued to play the 'woe is me' card and said others were to blame. What's worse her family rather than being honest with her and say she needs a good look in the mirror, seem to be enablers who are more interested in what she can give them rather than looking out for her. As long as these two things happen, I doubt things are ever going to change.

That's the sad fact, no one is looking out for her.

Shitty Parenting. I don't care who your kid is or how famous they are as a Child Actor. They still need to be taught respect, responsibility for their actions and limits. Possibly more so, for Child Actors. No means no!
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.