Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    Golf has taken down him and Tiger. Maybe his cigars and red meat diet added some risk. Let's see if he still makes fun of people who walk or exercise.
    You forgot consuming copious quantities of drugs.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

crimson and clover Guest
    Golf didn't take down Tiger....Lack of self control when it came to women other than his wife took him down. He is the latest of a long line.

I wish no ill will on anyone.....
    but could this brush with death turn him...dare I say.....Democratic???
    Now THAT would be funny.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwzeigle View Post
    I wish no ill will on anyone.....
    but could this brush with death turn him...dare I say.....Democratic???
    Why would a brush with death cause him to abandon his moneymaker?
    People come close to death everyday I would venture to say it registers as nothing more than a slight pause for introspection and then its business as usual.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Sounds more like a OD than a heart attack. The medics found him sitting in a chair and the first thing he told them was that he took pills he had for his "back pain" Horseshit, the only thing on his back is a monkey named OXY.

" with talent on loan
    from god."

Gee, maybe God is calling in that loan ? . . . . .
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

choochie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by simon69 View Post
    Who knew the fat old fool had a heart? Guess karma's catching up with him, you reap what ya sow? Spreading hate and fear and lies can come back and bite you in the proverbial ass!! Take a xanex and call Ann Coulter in the morning Rush!!! Guess Socialized medicine won't matter for him, he at least can afford health care and receive the best health care money can buy?!
    You'll die too, do you think it's funny?

Maybe he is exaggerating his symptoms like he said Michael J. Fox does. Maybe he is just trying to get dope from the hospital because his regular dealer is back home in FLA. I hope he has a gay black doctor. If he dies in Hawaii, will all the birthers fight the validity of the death certificate?
    Last edited by JefeStone; 12-30-2009 at 10:35 PM.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Maybe he is exaggerating his symptoms like he said Michael J. Fox does. Maybe he is just trying to get dope from the hospital because his regular dealer is back home in FLA. I hope he has a gay black doctor. If he dies in Hawaii, will all the birthers fight the validity of the death certificate?
    Good one.
    And not just a black doctor, but a black woman doctor.
    That'll put him 6 ft under!

sheri Guest
    While I don't particularly like his rantings and ravings, coming off holier than thou attitude, and karma being a right b****, as one human to another, I hope he pulls through and gets his life in order, before he really does have to answer to a Higher Power (or whatever one believes in) for everything he's done or not done.

simon69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by choochie View Post
    You'll die too, do you think it's funny?
    Someday I will, I think it's "funny" how karma came to get him? He makes fun of the ill and down troddin for there ills, just goes to show ya what comes around, goes around. It's looks like it's a Rush to rehab instead of a Rush to judgment for the him? I think he needs a new name in this New Year tho? "Rehab Rush" sounds the part for him best!! Like everyone else stated before, looks more like the "OXY" got the best of Ol Rush?!!

Elizabeth Guest
    Calling Dr Drew!!! Is it too late to get him on the next season of "Celebrity Rehab"??

Sam Guest
    Who knew the fat old fool had a heart? Guess karma's catching up with him, you reap what ya sow? Spreading hate and fear and lies can come back and bite you in the proverbial ass!! Take a xanex and call Ann Coulter in the morning Rush!!! Guess Socialized medicine won't matter for him, he at least can afford health care and receive the best health care money can buy?!
    I agree with you Simon! I can't stand that miserable loud mouthed Son of a Bitch!

78 Cobra II Fan Guest
    Just a bully blowhard how would he feel if Michael J. Fox started making fun of him and just say "oh Rush is just doing this to show how good private insurance is in America" and grab his chest like Fred Sanford would'nt be too damn funny would it Rush ?

GravesEnd Guest
    Wikipedia pronounced Rush Limbaugh dead a tad bit too early.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-limbaugh-dead

16. 12-31-2009, 11:35 AM

Must of been a shock when he found out that there are no
    longer "White Only" hospitals.
    Hard to feel any sympathy for the Man who mocked the
    illness of Michael J. Fox.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

endsleigh03 Guest
    I won't listen to anything from him, so I didn't know he had done that with MJF. Not cool.
    What the hell is the matter w/him?
    Nevermind. Some things there are just no answers to.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I agree with you Simon! I can't stand that miserable loud mouthed Son of a Bitch!
    Agree with the both of ya.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GravesEnd View Post
    Wikipedia pronounced Rush Limbaugh dead a tad bit too early.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-limbaugh-dead
    They are unreliable. I'd rather call a reference librarian first.
    And yet they ask for money when any monkey can go on there and write up anything?
    The only thing I use Wiki for is to read about movies.

davidbrown Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

Ugh!! I can't stand the guy either. He really bashed in Michael J. Fox and said a whole bunch of hurtful stuff that only stupid people would actually believe. Still, I don't wish the man dead. But I'll tell ya, lots of people won't be sorry if he does kick the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by kafenervosa View Post
    Well said. I wish Rush well, too.
    Me too. As much as Rush annoys the hell out of me, I hope recovers. Wishing death on anyone is an invitation for bad karma, IMO.

*Applause* Thanks for tellin' it like it is!
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Forever-27 Guest
    Well, to me at least It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.

bigdog Guest
    Sounds like the green eyed monster has many of you. So he's worth half a billion. I don't care for him, but I am not going wish anyone dead for expressing an opinion. If I recall as part of his plea deal he has to take drug tests. So speculation if he was high, are just that, speculation. I would guess his sedate life style of cigars and booze played a big part. Like him or not, he is a self made multimillionaire that has made a lot of others rich. Just like some on the left. They are entitled to their opinion.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    If I recall as part of his plea deal he has to take drug tests. So speculation if he was high, are just that, speculation. I would guess his sedate life style of cigars and booze played a big part.
    Not exactly a poster child for healthy living.
    His girth and his diet may have also played a part in his health problems.
    Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case.

Oh, SNAP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Hes 58 and hasnt lived a healthy life so these things are par for the course. While I dont agree with many of things he says I wish him a quick recovery.
    Brisk and diplomatic. You're a gentleman Ich, and I agree.

kafenervosa Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Well, to me at least It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
    I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson and clover View Post
    Hope he is ok. Alot of the comments on TMZ wish him dead. What is this country coming to? I am a Republican, but I do not wish Obama, Clinton, Pelosi or any of the left dead.
    Exactly. All of the comments that he is racist and a hate monger usually come from people who are spoon fed the opinion without the proper context.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    I get your point my friend but the statement is somewhat of a paradoxical statement, vague and open to interpretation based upon its subjective nature. Many people hate Rush based on his statements and many people love him for the very same reason, however Mr. Limbaugh has repeatedly shown behavior contradictory to to the belief system he espouses so vehemently. How do we know what his true nature is when historical and very recent activities of his belie the facade he presents? Your post comes close to being an example of doublespeak oxymora; Mr. Limbaugh himself is a doublespeaking "Oxy" moron.

_"I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."

"You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.
    "

Explain to me how these aren't the words of a racist. The thing that bothers me are the people who defend him because they think the same way he does. Rush just has the arrogance and the ignorance to say it out loud. If you are gonna be a racist, have the balls to stand up for what you believe in, instead of hiding behind political rhetoric and propaganda. I will say it again, Rush Limbaugh is nothing more than the Josef Goebbels of the neo-con movement. Hope he burns in hell when he dies.
    Last edited by JefeStone; 12-31-2009 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Exactly. All of the comments that he is racist and a hate monger usually come from people who are spoon fed the opinion without the proper context.
    My opinion of Rush comes from having actually listened to what Rush spoon feeds his listeners.

_"I mean, letā??s face it, we didnā??t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. Iā??m not saying we should bring it back; Iā??m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."

"You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed."

Explain to me how these aren't the words of a racist. The thing that bothers me are the people who defend him because they think the same way he does. Rush just has the arrogance and the ignorance to say it out loud. If you are gonna be a racist, have the balls to stand up for what you believe in, instead of hiding behind political rhetoric and propaganda. I will say it again, Rush Limbaugh is nothing more than the Josef Goebbels of the neo-con movement. Hope he burns in hell when he dies.
    If RUSH said those things above than he is a contemptible piece of shit !
    Well, even if he didn't say those particular things, he's still a piece of shit.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

First I want to give you a couple of quotes from Goebbels.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually
    come to believe it
    . The lie can be maintained only for such time as the
    State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military
    consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use
    all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the
    lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
    Sounds familiar doesn't it. We've seen the success of the above statement way too many times. Anything from the Bush Administration or Fox News pretty much followed Dr. Goebbels philosophy.

You'll have to get a kick out of this one. Liberal thinking is the enemy.
    "Our first task in this ministry will be to win the whole people for the new
    state. We want to replace liberal thinking with a sense
    of community that includes the whole people."
    So thinking for yourself is, to a right winger, subversive.

I think that we all can agree that Limbaugh and Goebbels are in general agreement on these things.

Then Rush is wanted to start a riot in Denver at the Democratic National Convention.
    He explained on-air: "Riots in Denver at the Democrat Convention would see to it we don't elect Democrats," Limbaugh said. "And that's the best damn thing (that) could happen for this country as far as anything I can think."
    He's now trying to pass it off as a dream, which he mentions. But I believe, "That's the objective here.", is the key statement in his little tirade.

Here it is, judge for yourself.

kafenervosa Guest
    First I want to give you a couple of quotes from Goebbels.

ā??If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.ā?
    Sounds familiar doesn't it. We've seen the success of the above statement way too many times. Anything from the Bush Administration or Fox News pretty much followed Dr. Goebbels philosophy.

I had to laugh at this statement, Jefe. Seems you could apply this to most administrations and political candidates.

An egotist is a person of low taste - more interested in himself than in me.

Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage

What is a democrat? One who believes that the republicans have ruined the country. What is a republican? One who believes that the democrats would ruin the country.

Positive, adj.: Mistaken at the top of one's voice.

Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others.

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher.
    Ambrose Beirces "The Devils Dictionary" should be required reading in all secondary educational curriculae.

Nicki Guest
    Bottom line....he makes a hell of alot of money by his sensationalism. Thats what its all about these days with people like Rush, Glenn Beck and lets face it....big corporated Exec's who get million dollar(or more) Bonus's. Its all about Greed and big bucks. No matter what they say or who they hurt. Is money the root of all evil? Well myself I love it but there seems to be a point to that old adage.
    Oh Yea....Same here, I don't wish him any harm, however I sure as hell would not miss him.
    Last edited by Nicki; 12-31-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Is he dead yet?

*snicker*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

DarkePriz Guest
    _"I mean, letā??s face it, we didnā??t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. Iā??m not saying we should bring it back; Iā??m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."

"You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed."

I applaud you good sir! Brilliant,simply brilliant.

fultondyke Guest
    Don't worry about ol' Rush...evil dies hard. He'll pull through this with a renewed prescription for oxy, and he'll keep spewing his bigotted diatribe when there is no one left to listen (other than Rush, himself, and the cockroaches in the post-atomic holocaust/apocolyptic world). Happy New Year, fellow hags!

Quote Originally Posted by fultondyke View Post
    Don't worry about ol' Rush...evil dies hard. He'll pull through this with a renewed prescription for oxy, and he'll keep spewing his bigotted diatribe when there is no one left to listen (other than Rush, himself, and the cockroaches in the post-atomic holocaust/apocolyptic world). Happy New Year, fellow hags!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjiOb8WZoEo

For some odd reason your post brings visions of an invading swarm of cockroaches bearing the countenance of Rush Limbaugh, antennae and proboscides molesting greedily lapping at and orally carressing the giant sexually taut wrinkled softball sized nutsack (fringed with a halo of soft amber pubes) of a potent late 70s manifestation of the Jan Michael Vincent.

Oh yeah Jan is spread eagle on the hood of the Space 1999 moonbuggie consuming vast quantities of oxys shaved of their enteric coatings that seemingly have no negative effect on his giant engorged slab of manhood that disguises itself as a 14 inch glimmering mass of shiny exoskeleton.
    Last edited by ichabodius; 01-01-2010 at 11:49 AM.

fultondyke Guest
    I think a great idea for a SciFi-porn film has just been hatched (you know they say Rush is really deeply closeted/on the downlow anyway)! bwowcickawowwwowww....

pattykad Guest
    It certainly would have been a BIG story if he had ended up in a different
    category on this board.

So was it a heart attack or not?

Tests find nothing wrong with Limbaugh's heart

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/01/0...ugh/index.html

Honolulu, Hawaii (CNN) -- Tests that were performed on Rush Limbaugh after he was admitted to a Hawaii hospital for chest pains "found absolutely nothing wrong," the conservative talk show host said Friday.

"It was a blessing," Limbaugh, 58, said at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, where he was admitted Wednesday.

Doctors gave Limbaugh an angiogram Thursday that revealed no evidence of arterial or coronary disease, he said.

The cause of his pain -- which he called "real" -- has not been determined. He said one possibility is a spasm in an artery.

He was discharged from the hospital Friday.

Limbaugh said his ordeal started Wednesday afternoon, when he began experiencing pain in his upper left chest "like I've never experienced before."

He praised the care of the medical staff and called their work "confidence-inspiring."

"The treatment I received here was the best that the world has to offer," he said. "I don't think there's one thing wrong with the American health care system. It is working just fine."

Limbaugh said the experience was a good lesson as he approaches his 59th birthday January 12.

"It takes things like this in life to prepare you for the eventuality that you are getting older," he said. "You're not as young as you were and not as invincible as you once thought you were."

He urged anyone who experiences heart or chest pain to seek medical help immediately.

"Don't mess with it," he said.

Limbaugh's radio show is broadcast on more than 600 stations and is heard by more than 13.5 million listeners each week.

Last year, he struck a deal with Clear Channel Communications to extend his contract through 2016. The deal is worth more than $400 million.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

_"I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."

Can't believe that douchetwat really said that shit.

You're damn right he's a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by KELT

That pic is hysterical!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KELT
    If RUSH said those things above than he is a contemptible piece of shit !
    Well, even if he didn't say those particular things, he's still a piece of shit.

And a fucking hypocrite too.
    Last edited by DivineDeath; 01-01-2010 at 08:17 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

I think a great idea for a SciFi-porn film has just been hatched (you know they say Rush is really deeply closeted/on the downlow anyway)! bwowcickawowwwowww....
    LMAO!

No thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Wow. The disinformation and downright hatred in this thread has reminded me why I rarely visit this site anymore.
    Just drink lots of Kool-Aid, and take one of these blue pills three times a day.

fultondyke Guest
    Uhmmm.....if you think I am just lying about the gay rumors, look up "Rush Limbaugh/Jeff Christie/gay" on an internet search. Limbaugh used to go by the name "Jeff Christie" in his early years as a DJ... DJ Jeff Christie was arrested for solicitation of sex from rent boys in south Florida. I, a lesbian, don't see being gay as anything bad or wrong; morphing yourself into a racist, bigotted, ultra-right wing-nut in the wake of a gay scandal via a new name is, however, despicable.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Uhmmm.....if you think I am just lying about the gay rumors, look up "Rush Limbaugh/Jeff Christie/gay" on an internet search. Limbaugh used to go by the name "Jeff Christie" in his early years as a DJ... DJ Jeff Christie was arrested for solicitation of sex from rent boys in south Florida. I, a lesbian, don't see being gay as anything bad or wrong; morphing yourself into a racist, bigotted, ultra-right wing-nut in the wake of a gay scandal via a new name is, however, despicable.
    Fulton don't you find that ends up being the case with a lot of really hard core right wing anti-gay facist types? They tend to turn out to be highly closeted sexually confused self-loathing bigots?
    From Hitler and his henchmen to several far right politicians the ones who rant the loudest seem to have the most issues at the end of the day.
    I am participating in a Caballah ritual for a family member that is fighting cancer so I am trying to not project negativity so....I am glad he is OK and I hope the experience opens his heart and mind.
    Regards,
    Mary