Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh

Elton John Gaves His comments about attending Rush Limbaugh's wedding.
    By the way, Rush is deaf and I pretty much think Rush wanted to give this to his new wife for a present.

Elton John and Rush Limbaugh
    Dave Allocca/Startraks, Gary He/AP

Add Elton John to those who were not expecting him to get an invite to Rush Limbaugh's wedding.

"To put it in Elton's exact words, when he got the invitation, he was 'a little surprised,' " his partner David Furnish told PEOPLE on Sunday at the Tony Awards in New York. "And then, when it turned out to be a genuinely sincere invitation … Elton said, 'Life is about building bridges, not walls.' "

John also saw it as another opportunity, in his words, "to go where people wouldn't expect me to go."

"And maybe if I can make a great impression," Furnish quoted him as saying, "people might change their perspectives on life."

Furnish was in Europe and couldn't attend the wedding. But John told him it was a beautiful event and Limbaugh and his bride "were incredibly gracious and very welcoming and very sweet and very appreciative."

"Elton, during the performance made a lot of cracks: 'I suppose you all wonder why I'm here tonight?' " says Furnish. "But ultimately, it's a bit like an olive branch, I guess."

By all accounts, John and the couple got along well. "I wasn't there, but from everything Elton told me, he said Rush and his bride were incredibly charming and welcoming. And they have said they want to come and have dinner with us in England, if they pass through in their travels."

The tentative offer was welcomed. "We have to bring the world together, not apart," said Furnish, who produced Next Fall with Sir Elton on Broadway
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

GrinReaper Guest
    It's very sweet and kind of Elton to be forgiving and to accept or extend an olive branch to a bigot.
    I don't care for Rush either but I like the part about building bridges not walls.

I would like to know what song it was.

Desertrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    It's very sweet and kind of Elton to be forgiving and to accept or extend an olive branch to a bigot.
    I don't care for Rush either but I like the part about building bridges not walls.

The song was "Don't Let Your "Son" Go Down On Me"...okay, kidding....

majcm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    All the Mormons Ive known since middle school drink smoke weed and do coke and meth maybe not on a regular basis but they do partake.
    And now back to the self hating faggot bitch Rush(into a butthole)Limbo.....
    How Limbaugh can you blow? Id bet he can drag those lips ( oral and anal BOTH sets equally banal) across the dirtiest cumstained hepatitis c infected selfhatingly misdirected drag queen infested community health center hiv tested free vial giving methadone clinic oxycodone ingesting closeted cynic parader of semen lipped pouty tongued clitic ( a critic with a morpheme dependent morphine dependency) Swallow a big fat load of truth instead of spitting it out like the chickenheaded steroid bloated overloaded chickenhawked chickensquawked gobblygawked red throated warbler wannabe seed swallowing cocksucker shameful perpetrating motherfucker that you are. God Damn your fat funky ass to hell and Mississippi you fat abortive glucose overdosed waste of stem cell tissue. Wallow in that ghetto semen you fat selfhating faggot!

Tell the truth now, Icabodius, do you not like Rush Limbaugh or something?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    The song was "Don't Let Your "Son" Go Down On Me"...okay, kidding....
    +1 (golf clap)

Fujicakes Guest
    Imagine waking up to that face in every morning...

Where's my barf bag?

According to Rush, Elton John did a number of songs and played for 75 minutes. The final song was "Can You Feel the Love Tonight".

This is what Rush had to say,

You've heard that Elton John performed at the wedding. This is all true and I'll tell you about that in just a second. You know, it is very instructive to find out that all of these supposed tolerant, loving, open-minded people on the left have given him such grief for performing at our wedding.

He has really caught hell for this. He doesn't care. We've been in contact with him, but he doesn't care. It was amazing what he did. The performance that he put on for us, it was 75 minutes; it was specifically tailored to our circumstances.

How we secured Elton John is an interesting story in and of itself which he told the assembled guests after his first song. He got a standing ovation when he came out. He got a standing ovation after every tune. He did an encore. He darted offstage after what we thought was his final song. Well, I knew he was coming back, he bounced right back, and the final song was Can You Feel the Love Tonight.

He just had people enthralled. Very intimate, 420 people in a decorated ballroom to make it look like a lounge, people were on sofas, cocktail tables and chairs and so forth.
    All of our guests staying at The Breakers, the hotel, which is about 95% of them, we placed a CD of Elton John's greatest hits on the pillow in their bedrooms with a personal note from us to each one of them, and people who were local, people who did not stay in the hotel, when their cars were fetched by the valet they were presented the Elton John CD and a personal note, the greatest hits CD. Every possible, imaginable detail that you could conceive was taken care of and dealt with and executed flawlessly. This whole weekend was the product of months of preparation, and the execution was just amazing. I've had people come up to me, guests there that were former producers for major networks, movie theaters, studios and so forth, "I've never seen a production like this. There has never been a wedding that we have been to, and there never will be. Any time anybody goes to a wedding from now on that was at yours, Rush, they are going to never forget yours." And it was memorable.

We wanted to make everybody a part of it. We wanted everybody to feel they were there because we love 'em. Everybody there was there for a reason, because they mean something -- even you, Snerdley, everybody was there because they meant something special to us
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    Imagine waking up to that face in every morning...

Where's my barf bag?
    She can go barf into a bag of money.
    Last edited by lulubaines; 06-16-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Wow, I just got through this post and man there is alot of hate in there. I understand why alot of people are turned off by him and I can only take him a little at a time myself. Alot of people reference the racial comments he has alegedly made and while some are documented (though he denies that was the intent), the most flamatory ones are disputed as to whether or not he ever made them.

To see what I mean, follow this link on snopes.com. I used snopes since one of the moderators here turned me on to it as a reliable source.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/limbaugh.asp

I forgot, in fairness to those that think he is racist, I do find it suspect that Rush would have to go back and look at audio over 15 years to verify he didn't say some of those things. I know I wouldn't say the things he allegedly said and I wouldn't need to review my history to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Wow, I just got through this post and man there is alot of hate in there. I understand why alot of people are turned off by him and I can only take him a little at a time myself. Alot of people reference the racial comments he has alegedly made and while some are documented (though he denies that was the intent), the most flamatory ones are disputed as to whether or not he ever made them.

To see what I mean, follow this link on snopes.com. I used snopes since one of the moderators here turned me on to it as a reliable source.

He's a hate filled man, why any surprise he gets it in return?

GrinReaper Guest
    What the Fat Bloated Beached White Whale had to say:
    You've heard that Elton John performed at the wedding. This is all true and I'll tell you about that in just a second. You know, it is very instructive to find out that all of these supposed tolerant, loving, open-minded people on the left have given him such grief for performing at our wedding.

What he meant:
    Ha! Take that all you rich liberal pussies! I can affoard to have one of the most famous singers in our time at our wedding and you can't. Ha ha ha! Especially for those of you who are big fans. Take that!
    And can I rise above it just once and not lower myself by pointing out how tolerant, loving, open minded people really aren't? Are you nuts? I'm big mouthed Rush. Of course I'm going to stoop down to lower levels.

He has really caught hell for this. He doesn't care. We've been in contact with him, but he doesn't care. It was amazing what he did. The performance that he put on for us, it was 75 minutes; it was specifically tailored to our circumstances.

What he meant:
    Elton stayed away from mentioning politics, gay issues, women's rights or anything else that I am against. Hey. I'm paying him the big bucks and I'm right all the time so I expect for him to say and sing what I want him to and Elton didn't object at all.

How we secured Elton John is an interesting story in and of itself which he told the assembled guests after his first song. He got a standing ovation when he came out. He got a standing ovation after every tune. He did an encore. He darted offstage after what we thought was his final song. Well, I knew he was coming back, he bounced right back, and the final song was Can You Feel the Love Tonight.

What he meant:
    He's a good little fairy.

All of our guests staying at The Breakers, the hotel, which is about 95% of them, we placed a CD of Elton John's greatest hits on the pillow in their bedrooms with a personal note from us to each one of them, and people who were local, people who did not stay in the hotel, when their cars were fetched by the valet they were presented the Elton John CD and a personal note, the greatest hits CD. Every possible, imaginable detail that you could conceive was taken care of and dealt with and executed flawlessly. This whole weekend was the product of months of preparation, and the execution was just amazing. I've had people come up to me, guests there that were former producers for major networks, movie theaters, studios and so forth, "I've never seen a production like this. There has never been a wedding that we have been to, and there never will be. Any time anybody goes to a wedding from now on that was at yours, Rush, they are going to never forget yours." And it was memorable.

We wanted to make everybody a part of it. We wanted everybody to feel they were there because we love 'em. Everybody there was there for a reason, because they mean something -- even you, Snerdley, everybody was there because they meant something special to us

What he meant:
    Bitch had better never ever divorce me after all we went through.
    Humble? I have no idea what that word means. Never heard of it before.
    And hey liberals: I had the best wedding of all time on the planet for decades and decades to come. So bite me!

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    He's a hate filled man, why any surprise he gets it in return?
    He's all lovey/dovey for one day.
    But then it all gets back to the buisness as usual of bashing everyone that isn't either Rush or thinks like he does.
    He really does think the world revolves around him.
    Better off without that fat fuck.
    The sooner he dies the better.

He's all lovey/dovey for one day.
    But then it all gets back to the buisness as usual of bashing everyone that isn't either Rush or thinks like he does.
    He really does think the world revolves around him.
    Better off without that fat fuck.
    The sooner he dies the better.

I only take exception to one part of your post.
    You are assuming that Rush is capable of thought.

I don't know where all this negativity is going.
    Elton gave the money to charity, so he didn't profit.
    Rush can't hear, so the gift was mainly for his pride and guest.
    Neither Elton nor Rush are in a position to not take a opinion poll.
    I say good for them

Edna St. Vincent Millay

FannyB1923 Guest
    Some of the wedding photos were released this week. Very elegant ceremony. I guess tradition dictates the bride gets the wedding of her dreams as money permits. Still I wonder what goes on in a fellow's head standing there at the altar, making vows of lifetime love for the FOURTH time.

She's very young and yes, she's a beautiful girl. Limbaugh has no children and she's certainly of childbearing years.
    Wondering now if Rushie will join the geriatric father club?

Rush made a big announcement today. A new product line

It's time to introduce to you, my friends, a new product -- . It is tea. Two If by Tea is the brand name and there I am all of my glory on every bottle on the shrink wrap covering, every six-pack as Rush Revere.

The liberals are coming, folks!

The liberals are coming and it's time to warn everybody and have a little fun at the same time, the product is called Two If by Tea. It's an iced tea, a brand-new iced tea available on the market today. Unlike Apple, when we announce a product, it's available that day. I thought about announcing it and saying, "Available this fall." No! We announce it; it is available today. It's not in stores. You know why it's not in stores? Because that wouldn't be fair. We couldn't get it in every store so we want to make sure that it's available online so that everybody has an equal opportunity to access it. There's also a phone number you can call to get the tea. The website's very simple.
    TwoIfByTea.com. "From tea to shining tea." TwoIfByTea.com. You can also order it there.

It comes in 12-packs only. We have four flavors. Well, two flavors with variations on the flavors. We have Regular. This stuff, it tastes just like my mother used to make iced tea when I was growing up. It is the best iced tea I've ever tasted -- and you people who have been with me for a long time know that tea is a big deal to me. This program has a long history with tea. I finally decided just do my own; stop messing around with it. So we have Regular Tea and Diet Tea, and we have Raspberry and Diet Raspberry. Folks, it is kick butt. This stuff is just delicious. $23.76 is the price per 12-pack. A portion of every bottle sold goes to our wonderful friends at the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation. Now, these people are the ones that dole out college scholarships to families of Marines killed in action.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...106.guest.html

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Forever-27 Guest
    this is as kewl as his shirts

They say on the front

Obama killed Bin Laden

The back says -

Along with the US economy , capitolism and Health Care.

Eventually ill buy one , I already bought my Club GITMO shirt

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Mmmm, sign me up for the Raspberry tea! I'll try anything with raspberry flavor in it. Just wondering, did he come up with the raspberry flavored tea to "give a raspberry" to all the liberals?
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

I love his tea! I wouldn't have anything else in this house!

It's great for getting the oil and rust off my driveway, doing out the commode. I dilute it and spray the yard for weevils and fire ants, and aphids. Friends of mine use it to kill rodents.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    this is as kewl as his shirts

They say on the front

Obama killed Bin Laden

The back says -

Along with the US economy , capitolism and Health Care.

Eventually ill buy one , I already bought my Club GITMO shirt
    Yeah because the economy was thriving when Obama took office.

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Yeah because the economy was thriving when Obama took office.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the unemployment rate in President Bush's last month was 7.2%.
    The unemployment rate in the United States was last reported at 9.1 percent in May of 2011.
    http://www.tradingeconomics.com/unit...mployment-rate

I thought the T-shirt was funny.
    The only thing Obama has is the Killing of BinLaden.
    Come election time it will be "Weekend at Bin Laden's"

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Giada Guest
    From Cabaret ...

Money makes the world go round the world go round.

Million dollar payment, not forgiveness was the motivator.

Limbaugh types are on their way out ... lives one way, preaches another, filled with hate and hate speech.

I have to to appreciate Rush's sense of humor on the Tea Website.

Is the tea safe for liberals to drink?
    Yes, absolutely! The tea is excellent and worthy of all! The tea is a melting pot, full of American values and the taste of freedom; everyone can share in it’s magic. There is a charge however, which may be a shock to some.

Can liberals pay a higher price if they choose?
    Yes! However, since most liberals prefer to have everything paid for them this is highly unlikely.

Can liberals pay a lower price if they choose?
    No, but we will happily accept payment from third parties buying the tea for liberals who think someone else should buy their tea for them.

Part of the Proceeds go to charity
    Two If By Tea™ is a proud sponsor of the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation. The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation provides scholarships and financial assistance to the children of Marines or Federal law enforcement personnel who were killed on duty or died under extraordinary circumstances while serving our country at home or abroad. For further information, please visit www.mc-lef.com
    http://www.twoifbytea.com/faq.php#2

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the unemployment rate in President Bush's last month was 7.2%.
    The unemployment rate in the United States was last reported at 9.1 percent in May of 2011.
    http://www.tradingeconomics.com/unit...mployment-rate

I thought the T-shirt was funny.
    The only thing Obama has is the Killing of BinLaden.
    Come election time it will be "Weekend at Bin Laden's"
    Like I said in another post, while Bush was still in office unemployment numbers were projected to get this high no matter who won the election. This was the biggest downturn since the Great depression. It is going to take longer than 2 1/2 years to fix. It took Bush 8 whole years to wreck the economy. All the blow hards in the world cant change this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Like I said in another post, while Bush was still in office unemployment numbers were projected to get this high no matter who won the election. This was the biggest downturn since the Great depression. It is going to take longer than 2 1/2 years to fix. It took Bush 8 whole years to wreck the economy. All the blow hards in the world cant change this fact.

This is my point.
    The Tech Bubble was bursting when Bush took office. Then 9-11 happened and that hammered the economy. In 2008 the financial crisis hit.

When Obama took office, they was telling to sell some plan and they understated the depth of the recession when they took over.
    I understand that statistics have a huge margin of error.
    Nobody knows what the economy will look like eighteen months from now.

It was the Obama Administration's fault for overselling their projections, and in particular the projected effects of the stimulus, to convince Members of Congress and the public to support their desired policy.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    And now for this musical interlude:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkJ16gbrgg

Does anybody know why this is Rush's theme song? He's not from Ohio.
    Excellent song, though!
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

darlingmissmarple Guest
    Rush is one looney tune that I cannot understand. Doesn't he claim to be a Christian and then fills his show with words of hate. I wonder how he reconciles that within himself. I know we all sin, but my gosh, he's doing that on public air waves. I wonder how much of what he says is just preaching to the choir. He knows what his audience wants to hear so he loads them up. He could never make money on any kind of straight news channels.
    He may be smart about that but he is not a talented man. Thank goodness I don't have to listen to him. That would be more torturous than I could stand. Plus he is not even funny but he is a joke. A very rich one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by darlingmissmarple View Post
    Rush is one looney tune that I cannot understand. Doesn't he claim to be a Christian and then fills his show with words of hate. I wonder how he reconciles that within himself. I know we all sin, but my gosh, he's doing that on public air waves. I wonder how much of what he says is just preaching to the choir. He knows what his audience wants to hear so he loads them up. He could never make money on any kind of straight news channels.
    He may be smart about that but he is not a talented man. Thank goodness I don't have to listen to him. That would be more torturous than I could stand. Plus he is not even funny but he is a joke. A very rich one for sure.
    Him and some of the other "Christians" spreading lies to gain attention and pad their bank accounts.

DISCLAIMER--This is NOT directed at the REAL Christians on this site!! Or elsewhere!!

Quote Originally Posted by microsonic66 View Post
    Him and some of the other "Christians" spreading lies to gain attention and pad their bank accounts.

DISCLAIMER--This is NOT directed at the REAL Christians on this site!! Or elsewhere!!
    I never heard Rush talk about his religion.
    I think he is a Methodist.
    He gives a lot of money to charity and he is one of the most charitable celebrities.
    I don't think it is hate.
    I think a Lot of people have no sense of humor.
    When Rush talks about something, he always gives a source.
    Liberals have never made it on talk radio for reason.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Sorry, but I'm not buying the "Republicans GOOD, Democrats EVIL INCARNATE" any more, if ever.

Sorry, but I'm not buying the "Republicans GOOD, Democrats EVIL INCARNATE" any more, if ever.
    I identify myself as a conservative.
    There are still some conservative Democrats that I like.
    Former Mayor Ed Koch of NY.
    Former Governor Zell Miller of GA.
    They both have a good sense if humor.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Well, if Rush Limbaugh's radio program is comedy, then I apologize.

Well, if Rush Limbaugh's radio program is comedy, then I apologize.
    It is not hate, like I said before.
    I think that liberals can't beat him in the type of format.
    I said a lot if people don't have a sense of humor.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Forever-27 Guest
    Rush has said he just likes that pretenders song so he uses it as its theme every top of the hour. Its an edited down version with no lyrics. He uses it legally , the pretenders have authorized him to use it. Rush was born in missouri. He just likes the song.

He has given a lot of money to charity. Just last month he had a charity radiothon where you could donate by phone or his site to families who have lost loved ones in iraq and afganistan. Rush himself donated 20,000 dollars to the cause.

Frankly speaking I don't care how much money rush makes, his show makes a lot of sence to me at least. Not all of it, there's some views he preaches on I'm not overly in agreement with but by and large he's right 98.7% of the time. Rush has a better track record then obama. That's remarkable

darlingmissmarple Guest
    rush and Obama are not on the same track so it would be hard to compare their records.

Obama has the most important job in our world. He has to ,make decisions that can effect the whole world. Whether you agree with him or like him or not, you know he holds a job with great responsibility, He answerable for his actions. We can vote him out if we don't like how he handled the job.

Rush is a big fat blowhard who lies as much as any politician I have ever read about.
    He spews such hatred and prejudice out of his mouth and laughs all the way to the bank. I sometimes wonder if he believes the things he says or if he says the things he does because it fills his purse. He seems to be very pleased with Elton John and asked if e could drop in om him when he goes to England. Yeah, he's puffed up by the celebrity of Elton and momentarily, conveniently side stepped his dislike of gays.
    He's a phony. However he holds millions of Americans with his rhetoric. In that sense he us a scary man to contend with. He is less accountable for what he says. He can just walk away from his radio show and never look back at the harm he has done.
    If he believed the words of the Bible, he will be trembling when his death approaches.

@darlingmissmarple

Those are harsh words.
    I really don't see the hate thing.
    It's commentary which we are all allowed to have.
    There are harsher words on here directed at politicians.
    I don't want to silence anyone.
    If something is not my cup of TEA (so to speak),I don't listen.
    I really think the problem is that the liberals are not good at talk radio.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Forever-27 Guest
    As far as the tea goes, you can only buy it at his website, only by the 12 pack and all money does go to the families who have lost a servicemember in iraq or afganistan. He gets no money from the tra. Shippping is free. I'm gonna buy some.

Rush is a big fat blowhard who lies as much as any politician I have ever read about.
    He spews such hatred and prejudice out of his mouth and laughs all the way to the bank.
    No offense but I have found that most people who believe this about Rush don't listen to him and formulate their conclusions based on what they read on forums or liberal political websites.

When listening to Rush, or Beck, or Maddow, or Olbermann etc... you have to use crirical listening and thinking skills. You have to know where they are coming from and be willing to research anything that sounds too gratutious or biased.

No offense but I have found that most people who believe this about Rush don't listen to him and formulate their conclusions based on what they read on forums or liberal political websites.

When listening to Rush, or Beck, or Maddow, or Olbermann etc... you have to use crirical listening and thinking skills. You have to know where they are coming from and be willing to research anything that sounds too gratutious or biased.

Paul, sorry but when you imply that Rush has any valid view to offer makes me really sad.

Anyone who puts a scintilla of faith in this dug addled wind bag needs to REALLY take a look at the facts of the world today. Not the world as Rush sees it.

Anyone who puts a scintilla of faith in this dug addled wind bag needs to REALLY take a look at the facts of the world today. Not the world as Rush sees it.
    This makes no sense. How would you know how Rush sees the world when you don't listen to him?

This makes no sense. How would you know how Rush sees the world when you don't listen to him?
    I don't get the argument about 'the intellect of Rush listeners' as opposed to that of the liberals?
    I think that those claiming that Rush uses hate speech are showing total ignorance of the subject.

Some liberals have bashed Bush for 8 years and STILL make it their favorite activity, I applaud Rush for throwing the mud back at them.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Forever-27 Guest
    Makes me wonder ...... when obama loses the 2012 election will Bush will get the blame?

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    I don't get the argument about 'the intellect of Rush listeners' as opposed to that of the liberals?
    I think that those claiming that Rush uses hate speech are showing total ignorance of the subject.

Some liberals have bashed Bush for 8 years and STILL make it their favorite activity, I applaud Rush for throwing the mud back at them.
    The intellect game is an universal pastime for leftists... we see it here in holland too... conservative people are portrayed as stupid by the self-proclaimed socialist elite.

As if believing an a system that has proven to be ineffective is intelligent.

Like your president digging up the remains of J.M. Keynes to increase the effects of the crisis on the american people.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

darlingmissmarple Guest
    I wish Glen Beck's name had not even been mentioned her.
    That man appears to be seriously mentally ill. He has gotten worse as time goes on. He actually looks and sounds like a man in the grip of a nervous break down seriously. I wonder if his family is concerned about him. Maybe they liked his pay check too much. It is refreshing to know that Fox has a limit that they will put up with. I hope the man gets the help he needs.

I have listened, that is how

Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    The intellect game is an universal pastime for leftists... we see it here in holland too... conservative people are portrayed as stupid by the self-proclaimed socialist elite.

As if believing an a system that has proven to be ineffective is intelligent.

Like your president digging up the remains of J.M. Keynes to increase the effects of the crisis on the american people.

Conservatives are stupid

PERIOD

I only take exception to one part of your post.
    You are assuming that Rush is capable of thought.
    LOL! Perfect!
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

That man appears to be seriously mentally ill. He has gotten worse as time goes on. He actually looks and sounds like a man in the grip of a nervous break down seriously. I wonder if his family is concerned about him. Maybe they liked his pay check too much. It is refreshing to know that Fox has a limit that they will put up with. I hope the man gets the help he needs.
    Good point, darlingmissmarple. Beck crossed the line awhile back, and his remarks aren't amusing or stupid, they reflect mental illness. He truly needs help.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Keith Olberman is the one who I think is mentally Ill.
    He has a bad reputation in the business.
    Rush has been in the business for years.
    I think the left is just jealous.
    They could never get anyone to listen to them on the radio.
    Give me a reason why?
    Rush also gives a lot of money to charity.
    I would take your concern about the mentally I'll over to AlGore's new network.
    This is where Keith Olberman is going.
    Maybe Weiner will go there to.
    They need all the help they can get.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

51. 06-21-2011, 03:17 PM