Thread: Mummified Remains Found in Beverly Hills Home

Jackalope Guest

Mummified Remains Found in Beverly Hills Home

euwwwww

Poor guy, apparently no one missed him, and no one had been in the house for over a year!

http://ktla.trb.com/news/local/ktla-...,3329838.story

Guest Guest
    wow..... there goes the property value

panda Guest
    Poor guy, being homeless & finding a crib in Beverly Hills he musta thought he hit the big time........then he goes & dies

SenorMuerto Guest
    If he was homeless, there are worse ways to go than dying of natural causes in a house in Beverly Hills.

Scott could add that one to the tour
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Seagorath Guest
    I can think of many worse ways to go in Beverly Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by SenorMuerto View Post
    If he was homeless, there are worse ways to go than dying of natural causes in a house in Beverly Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    euwwwww

Poor guy, apparently no one missed him, and no one had been in the house for over a year!

There's a thread on the lady whose dog ate her toe. Not to be mean, but on this link there's a picture of her. She's healthy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    euwwwww

Not even the property owner!

phirerednga Guest
    Better there than on the street.

cherryghost Guest
    So he wasnt a Hollywood celebrity or actor then?

Chunga Guest
    Story just drums up images of Sunset Blvd. for some reason to me.?

djdeath-hag Guest
    I just checked out the 700 block of N. Alta on google maps.....it sure doesn't LOOK like the kind of 'hood where a property owner would let a house sit vacant...and not ever bother to check on it. Poor bastard, at least....as others have said, he picked a classy address to kick the bucket.

ShatteredMirror Guest
    Down and Out in Beverly Hills, for sure.

Jackalope Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I just checked out the 700 block of N. Alta on google maps.....it sure doesn't LOOK like the kind of 'hood where a property owner would let a house sit vacant...and not ever bother to check on it. Poor bastard, at least....as others have said, he picked a classy address to kick the bucket.
    I think I'm an official Death Hag now LOL. I live pretty close (which is why I heard about it in the first place) so I went over to take a look and get some photos for you guys.

This is a lovely typical well-manicured street in the upper flats of BH, north of Santa Monica Blvd and just south of Sunset. They have a thing in Beverly Hills where all the trees on a street match, which makes it look especially neat and pretty.

There was no sign of anything having happened on the street. I was expecting to see some crime tape or a notice on the door or gate, but nuthin. Only one house on that block even has any unkemptness about it, but even that was minimal and recent, like a couple weeks max. If the smell was that bad, it's weird that the gardeners never noticed it. Or other neighbors, since people are always walking around with their dogs and jogging and stuff.

So I came back empty.

Aw. So he just happened to find an empty house, went in..curled up and died? That's pretty sad.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson