Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnant Man Gives Birth to Baby Girl!

l saw the beginning of oprah
    some people wouldn't even clap when he/she walked out on stage
    they looked... grouchy

RaRaRamona Guest
    I am a little angry out this hoax b/c they are portraying this as a man having a baby. That's just not the case. I don't care if she wants to become a man, live as a man, whatever - she's with another woman who does know the score. For me, that's the important part, for the partner to know. What sickens me is all the equipment is there, as has been said. So it is in fact a woman's body, not a man's, that is having a baby. It is what it is people.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I am a little angry out this hoax b/c they are portraying this as a man having a baby. That's just not the case. I don't care if she wants to become a man, live as a man, whatever - she's with another woman who does know the score. For me, that's the important part, for the partner to know. What sickens me is all the equipment is there, as has been said. So it is in fact a woman's body, not a man's, that is having a baby. It is what it is people.

Yes, it definitely is a lie saying that a man is having a baby. A woman with a beard is having a baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chevyheaven Guest
    I agree the bearded lady from the freak show is spawing some youngins
    Thats it. She should shave that shit and call it a day.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ad nauseam View Post
    Yes, it definitely is a lie saying that a man is having a baby. A woman with a beard is having a baby.
    LOL I shouldn't laugh, given the seriousness of the subject but that sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by lady_blue View Post
    I guess I don't see what the big deal is. Thomas was born a female, had the surgery to become male, but kept the reproductive parts.

Maybe it's 'cause I don't really find it that weird or anything.
    You see, this is what I dont understand. If her female anatomical bits were left intact, what exactly was there to operate on? Masectomy? That is just too weird to contemplate.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

KristinEileen Guest
    The article says many doctors later because no one would take her as a patient. Mostly because other patients and staff members were not comfy with the idea of a transgender having a baby. I saw Oprah and the ultrasound and this person is DEFINITELY pregnant. Kind of freaks me out considering Thomas looks like a guy but sort of sounds like a girl!

cindyk Guest
    doesnt being XX or XY determine your sex legally? (unless you are intersex, in which case i believe neither XX or XY can be determined, not sure). how can you legally change your sex? you can change your gender, but your sex?? i am curious how she has legally been accepted as a man.

im unsure about their decision to have a baby though.. (i just feel it will be very confusing for the child, i have NO doubt that they can raise the child lovingly)

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyk View Post
    doesnt being XX or XY determine your sex legally? (unless you are intersex, in which case i believe neither XX or XY can be determined, not sure). how can you legally change your sex? you can change your gender, but your sex?? i am curious how she has legally been accepted as a man.

im unsure about their decision to have a baby though.. (i just feel it will be very confusing for the child, i have NO doubt that they can raise the child lovingly)
    I doubt they will explain to the child that dad is really a woman.

Clips from the show:

Here are the highlights robbed from Dlisted:

Thomas' clit is like a mini-dick (like Chyna Doll's)
    Thomas got pregnant through a donor...DUH
    Thomas had his breasts removed...DOUBLE DUH
    Thomas' baby is healthy
    Thomas doesn't have a peen
    Thomas' power lesbo wife has two daughters from a previous dude
    Thomas' dad is not into him being a dude or being knocked up

\
    http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.a...0-4f8c411f6cdb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlaskaDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by malaki View Post
    Really??? a pregnant womens body grosses you out??? never heard that before..whats so gross????

Ew, just reminds me of all the "alien" movies where something is growing inside of you and then RAWR! bursts out of the stomach and eats everyone.

Yucky.

I've actually been clinically diagnosed with tocophobia and have been told that if I got knocked up, that there'd be SERIOUS mental issues going on.

Thank god for getting my tubes tied at 22!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaDeathHag View Post

I've actually been clinically diagnosed with tocophobia and have been told that if I got knocked up, that there'd be SERIOUS mental issues going on.
    Every woman has that.

Quote Originally Posted by ad nauseam View Post
    Perfect.

Yawn. Wake me after the first successful female reproduction system transplant into a man yields a baby.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

hoxharding Guest
    The National Enquirer wrote about how this is not the first time this has happened.
    It happened years ago with a couple. The dumb thing was the tabloid printed the news as 'a warning because it may happen to Thomas!'
    Yes, if the two are in a very bad,violent relationship which causes a break-up and suicide. Then, it might be like the first couple,otherwise it has no bearing to them.
    Anyway, they had a baby girl who is now a grown woman and is married with children of her own.

AlaskaDeathHag Guest
    Every woman has that.

So much so that suicide is my next logical thought process? Seriously... it's either don't get knocked up, or it's abortion for me.

I've already looked up and researched where the closet abortion clinics are in my area.

mel306 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    The National Enquirer wrote about how this is not the first time this has happened.
    It happened years ago with a couple. The dumb thing was the tabloid printed the news as 'a warning because it may happen to Thomas!'
    Yes, if the two are in a very bad,violent relationship which causes a break-up and suicide. Then, it might be like the first couple,otherwise it has no bearing to them.
    Anyway, they had a baby girl who is now a grown woman and is married with children of her own.
    I saw the Enquirer article. It was a few weeks ago right? Gotta love that paper.

mel306 Guest
    I don't like the situation at all. First the guy doesn't have a full sex change. Why not? My guess he is not ready to do this and needs more help, if true, he is not okay to be a parent. He needs to work out his own issues first.

Second, he took lots of hormones to change as far as he did. The baby may seem okay, but that was not guaranteed and I have issue with anyone who puts their body through hell and then risks passing it on to a baby that way.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mel306 View Post
    I saw the Enquirer article. It was a few weeks ago right? Gotta love that paper.

Yup-that is the one. I love how they tried to make it look like what happened to those people will happen to them.
    It is like writing 'If you marry, you must heed this warning because it may happen to you!'
    Then writing about about a a certain couple had a Key Party.
    Maybe a stupid example,bottom line is it was stupid.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I thought this person was born with both male and female equipment? If that is true then this person can be either a male or female or both. Apparently they didn't take the female organs when they did his sex change. This confuses me as what happened when this person got a period? The eggs dropped but where did they go? In order to stop that they would have had to take the Uterus. Witho9ut a uterous yo cannt get pregnant. The article said the brith certificate was changed to read that he was born a male. So that made him legally a male but apparently not physically.
    This is the most screwed up thing I have seen or heard since the last family reunion.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    I thought this person was born with both male and female equipment? If that is true then this person can be either a male or female or both. Apparently they didn't take the female organs when they did his sex change. This confuses me as what happened when this person got a period? The eggs dropped but where did they go? In order to stop that they would have had to take the Uterus. Witho9ut a uterous yo cannt get pregnant. The article said the brith certificate was changed to read that he was born a male. So that made him legally a male but apparently not physically.
    This is the most screwed up thing I have seen or heard since the last family reunion.
    No, she was taking hormones & had her boobs removed.

mel306 Guest
    That's what I was talking about. Why say you are a man but don't take it all the way.

Seagorath Guest

Pregnant Man Gives Birth to Baby Girl!

Well, at least it didn't come out of his RECTUM!...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07032008...irl_118377.htm

'PREGNANT MAN' GIVES BIRTH TO BABY GIRL

Post Staff Report
    July 3, 2008

Thomas Beatie, who achieved fame as the "pregnant man," has given birth, according to ABC News. He had a baby girl.

Beatie had transitioned to a man in many ways â?? he removed his breasts â?? but kept his female sex organs because he hoped to have a child.

"Growing up I really didn't have a perception of myself [as a girl]," the bearded Beatie told Oprah Winfrey in April.

"When I was a teenager I had an attraction to women, but it wasn't a sexual attraction," he said. "I was much of a tomboy who liked to play with Legos and go fishing ... probably up until puberty I didn't see anything wrong at all.

"When I turned 14, I started to grow breasts ... and that was kind of a shock to me."

Beatie decided to switch sexes when he was 24 - he had his breasts surgically altered - but opted to keep his reproductive organs.

"I wanted to have a child one day," he said. "I didn't know how, and I had no plan laid out. It was just a dream.

"I have a very stable male gender identity," he said. "I see pregnancy as a process. It doesn't define who I am."

I'm still not sure whether this individual would be considered a man or a woman

Wednesday Guest
    Just when you think something is impossible... the impossible happens. But can you really consider this individual to be a man? You know, with the female organs and stuff?

**Jenna** Guest
    Congrats

Wednesday Guest
    At least he/she got what was desired. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    Congrats
    lol lsf

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    I'm still not sure whether this individual would be considered a man or a woman
    Well if it had a baby it`s a damn woman.......jezzly crow.......how firgging hard is this........I don`t care if she`s going through sexual reassignment, right now she has a uterus and can give birth.......the whole hype behind this, is BS.......now when her/his surgeries are complete, and HE STILL GIVES BIRTH, I`ll be the first one to ooooooooand ahhhhhhhhhhh.....

31. 07-03-2008, 12:23 PM

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    lol lsf
    I don't know what else to say except maybe..gross,yuckey,ick,and I feel sorry for that poor baby,how confusing for her baby when it gets older.
    Last edited by **Jenna**; 07-03-2008 at 12:35 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    It is inconceivable for a biologically human male to produce a child...but this is the closest you will ever see...

RaRaRamona Guest
    She's definitely a woman, it really irritates me that people still insist on saying a man had a baby. Let her live like a man, I don't care, but at least be reasonable.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...=thomas+beatie

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rararamona View Post
    she's definitely a woman, it really irritates me that people still insist on saying a man had a baby. Let her live like a man, i don't care, but at least be reasonable.

bingooooooo.........

Chevyheaven Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvr_Sk_to_Tll View Post
    ...there's so much variation in genital appearance, chromosomal arrangement...but this just sounds like a confused, VERY EXTREME stone butch lesbian to me .

Well its still a birth of a new life regardless of where it came from.
    Confused or not that woman done squezzed herself out a youngin!
    Good job lady!

**Jenna** Guest
    If she wants to be a man,then she should act like one and not get pregnant just because theres still female parts. Grooossss

Chevyheaven Guest
    That is kinda wierd the thought of a dude having a kid and all. Where would it come out? Eww.. i would feel soooo I dunno.. I dont think I could handle that. Its one thing I am NOT envious of, a woman giving birth..no thanks. I ll pass.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    That is kinda wierd the thought of a dude having a kid and all. Where would it come out? Eww.. i would feel soooo I dunno.. I dont think I could handle that. Its one thing I am NOT envious of, a woman giving birth..no thanks. I ll pass.
    Does he still have a vaginaC section prolly. I liked givin birth! It only hurts for a second!

She's definitely a woman, it really irritates me that people still insist on saying a man had a baby. Let her live like a man, I don't care, but at least be reasonable.

Yes, exactly. He lives as a man so that's how I'd refer to him, but biologically he's still a woman so I'm not even sure what the big deal is here. It's still a biological woman having a baby! I'll pay attention when someone born with a penis gives birth.

41. 07-03-2008, 12:42 PM

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Well its still a birth of a new life regardless of where it came from.
    Confused or not that woman done squezzed herself out a youngin!
    Good job lady!
    Precisely!

If she wants to be a man,then she should act like one and not get pregnant just because theres still female parts. Grooossss
    LMHO "Act like a man" lol

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Yes, exactly. He lives as a man so that's how I'd refer to him, but biologically he's still a woman so I'm not even sure what the big deal is here. It's still a biological woman having a baby! I'll pay attention when someone born with a penis gives birth.
    Me too

Congratulations on the new baby. I'll stop there.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

NOVSTORM Guest
    Actually this person is both having been born with both sets of genitila.
    I guess I see nothing wrong with this person giving birth and the reason he/she kept the female organs was to have a child. This person has done nothing wrong but use the organs that were given to her/him. Maybe now that a child has been born the steps to make him what he wants to be a man will be followed up by him. I don't know how hard it is to deal with something like he is going thur because I have never hiked around in his shoes. It sure cannot have been easy.
    I dolt think the penis or the reproductive system makes anyone a m,an or a woman ,it seems to me that how you feel inside is what makes you who and what you are.

secretsquirrel13 Guest

The heck with saving for college, they are going to have to pay for years of therapy for that little girl...

ummm...congrats....

it's sicko..............worrying!

Ken Guest
    Whatta crock! I hope the child does well, but how confusing will it all be? Fame can make monsters of us all....

harlequin_clown Guest
    I completely agree ith you LSF.

Well from what I understand this wasn't the couples first choice. I believe the wife was not able to have children for some reason. You know how many couples are completely devastated because they can not have children, at least this couple had an alternative. People will do things they normally wouldn't to have a child, they were just lucky that they had another opportunity.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Actually this person is both having been born with both sets of genitila.
    I guess I see nothing wrong with this person giving birth and the reason he/she kept the female organs was to have a child. This person has done nothing wrong but use the organs that were given to her/him. Maybe now that a child has been born the steps to make him what he wants to be a man will be followed up by him. I don't know how hard it is to deal with something like he is going thur because I have never hiked around in his shoes. It sure cannot have been easy.
    I dolt think the penis or the reproductive system makes anyone a m,an or a woman ,it seems to me that how you feel inside is what makes you who and what you are.
    No, she was born a female. I watched them on Oprah. She was a model but wanted to be man. She had her breasts surgically removed but never had the...er...lower half "reassigned." If I am wrong I retract my statement but I don't believe that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Well from what I understand this wasn't the couples first choice. I believe the wife was not able to have children for some reason. You know how many couples are completely devastated because they can not have children, at least this couple had an alternative. People will do things they normally wouldn't to have a child, they were just lucky that they had another opportunity.
    I guess they are lucky in that they are both women so they had a better chance of one of them getting pregnant. A lot of hetero couples don't have that option, so it's not the same thing. If she didn't have a beard this would not be making news.

Dying Breath Guest
    "nurse, please hold that penis out of the way, it keeps getting caught in the forceps"..

onekindsistah Guest
    I wish them the best of luck. But from what I've seen about transgenders wouldn't it be a conflict of interest, so to say, if you feel like you were born the wrong sex (in this case female) then went and got pregnant? I mean from what I've heard/seen, it's impossible for transgenders to accept how they're born, thus the operation. How in the world could you get past that to have a baby? Just sayin'.