Thread: Katherine Mary Knight: Australia's Hannibal Lecter

SEL2323 Guest

Katherine Knight

http://www.thecrimeweb.com/katherine_knight.htm

Okay, this one is just - i dont even know what to say except AHHHHH!!!!!!!

Kathyf Guest
    How horrible. I can't imagine what that poor man must have felt.

SEL2323 Guest
    according to the discovery channel, she had Pickerism (sp). and her ex-husband said when they got married she kept knives hanging above their bed - and wouldnt allow anyone to touch them. she would go crazy if you touched them.

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SEL2323 View Post
    according to the discovery channel, she had Pickerism (sp). and her ex-husband said when they got married she kept knives hanging above their bed - and wouldnt allow anyone to touch them. she would go crazy if you touched them.
    They can call it Pickerism or whatever they want.....she was plain old fucking nuts !!!!!!!

Danny62 Guest

Thats fucked up. At least he was dead before she skinned him! Bless her soul, which I hope rots in Hell one day?

cachluv Guest
    I will never understand the mind of an abused person who chooses to live in that abuse. They do not deserve it, but I don't understand why they don't feel that they don't deserve it.

KristinEileen Guest
    SICK...she definitely watched Silence of the Lambs one too many times!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    I will never understand the mind of an abused person who chooses to live in that abuse. They do not deserve it, but I don't understand why they don't feel that they don't deserve it.
    because you end up being conditioned to believe you do deserve it and you bring it on yourself...I used to apologize to my ex husband after he beat me..how screwed up is that? But years of conditioning and bullying me put me into that frame of mind...they say abuse is about control..control for the abuser and loss of control for the one abused. It's difficult to explain because unless you have gone through it it's very hard to comprehend..I know now that it will never happen again but then I was young and he convinced me that everything was my fault..I believed him...If you want to view it as I chose to live like that well yeah in a way I did...but he convinced me that was as good as it was going to get for my life...no one else would have me...if I leave he'll kill me etc etc...and I believed every word of it until a friend of mine saw the bruises...convinced him to "let me" go with her "shopping" and instead she took me to a battered womans shelter to talk with counselors...they gave me to tools to realize that none of it was my fault and how to escape him...very few abused people have little if any of the skills to stand up for themselves and they need help to get away from it...I know it's hard to understand it...It's hard for me to explain it...abuse is wrong no matter who inflicts it

Wow... who woulda thunk?
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    because you end up being conditioned to believe you do deserve it and you bring it on yourself...I used to apologize to my ex husband after he beat me..how screwed up is that? But years of conditioning and bullying me put me into that frame of mind...they say abuse is about control..control for the abuser and loss of control for the one abused. It's difficult to explain because unless you have gone through it it's very hard to comprehend..I know now that it will never happen again but then I was young and he convinced me that everything was my fault..I believed him...If you want to view it as I chose to live like that well yeah in a way I did...but he convinced me that was as good as it was going to get for my life...no one else would have me...if I leave he'll kill me etc etc...and I believed every word of it until a friend of mine saw the bruises...convinced him to "let me" go with her "shopping" and instead she took me to a battered womans shelter to talk with counselors...they gave me to tools to realize that none of it was my fault and how to escape him...very few abused people have little if any of the skills to stand up for themselves and they need help to get away from it...I know it's hard to understand it...It's hard for me to explain it...abuse is wrong no matter who inflicts it
    It IS hard to explain but you did a REALLY good job of it...it's just as much psychological/mind-control (emotional abuse) as it is physical. And it happens to women AND men. AND, many times, you don't even know it's happening to you until, as you say, someone on the outside notices OR you end up in the hospital...or the psych ward.

kelbons Guest
    [SIZE=6] HOLY CRAP, MARIE! [/SIZE]

cherryghost Guest
    My sister gave me the book about Katherine to read and it was a trial! Its like the Ed Gein school of skinning! She was removed emotionally to be able to do that to a man she had lived with! She cooked some part of him up and was going to serve him to his children for dinner! Cant remember what happened to spoil that family Dinner Party!

SEL2323 Guest
    from the discovery channel they said she took sleeping medication to commit suicide and called the police and they came in and found him in the cooking pot.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    It IS hard to explain but you did a REALLY good job of it...it's just as much psychological/mind-control (emotional abuse) as it is physical. And it happens to women AND men. AND, many times, you don't even know it's happening to you until, as you say, someone on the outside notices OR you end up in the hospital...or the psych ward.
    you hit the nail on the head...the psychological/mind control/emotional abuse almost always happens before the physical....the best way I can describe my circumstances is this...at the time I met him if he would have hit me I would have been GONE! Because my self worth was much higher in the beginning than in the end of our relationship. I am still very much affected to the point that in a sick fucked up way he still controls me because I will not give any relationship a chance for fear of history repeating itself...YES I am in therapy!! LOL Abuse is a vicious circle and can be hard to break.

NOVSTORM Guest

Oh sure and MY ex thinks I was nuts LOL AM sending this to him LOL

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Oh sure and MY ex thinks I was nuts LOL AM sending this to him LOL
    I dunno - you might scare him!

fairmanicmaeve Guest

Katherine Mary Knight: Australia's Hannibal Lecter

Did a search and couldn't find a post on her. I remember reading this about a year ago. BEYOND disturbing. Thought I'd share. (a good but lengthy read) She murdered only 1 (her common-law husband), hung his body from a door, removed his head and other parts, cooked them and planned to serve him to his own children! Prior to this, she spent years working in a slaughter house/worked as a butcher and her skills served her well during her crime. ;-)

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n..._knight/4.html
    Last edited by fairmanicmaeve; 07-01-2008 at 01:28 AM.

have read this article! what a fantastic story! creepy woman!!!! i'm glad ive already had dinner! lol (i wonder if there are any pics??)
    pull the string!

Ken Guest
    WOW!! A female Ed Gein!! Very RARE that females carry out such actions!! <shudder>

Lisamarie Guest
    wow !! Can you imagine walking into that house with his skin hanging there like that...I wonder what the whole bit about raping the daughter thing was about.....ugh!!! Poor old guy thought he got laid and then that happened what a way to go..nothing like cooked buttox for dinner!!

AFoolandHisMonkey Guest
    Oof. I remember first hearing about this woman last year on a TV show about women who kill. Another creepy part (aside from the obvious) was how her first (?) husband said he used to wake up in the middle of the night to find that she'd hung all her knives and other slaughterhouse tools above their bed. Not too many female murderers really scare me, but this one sure does.

Fascinating (and gory- fantastic!) story, Maeve! I'm sure several psychiatrists could write several books on this woman. She clearly had a knife fetish, and some necrophiliac thing going on. Geez. Just a bundle of crazy, there!

I wonder where her kids are and how they're doing. It must have been one warped environment, and she had tried to kill her oldest daughter there. Her own childhood didn't sound too stable, either, at least in the beginning. You wonder what kind of parents her parents were, or if she was just broken from the beginning.

I find the whole "what makes a killer tick?" question really fascinating, so of course I ponder this stuff. She had seven siblings, so you wonder why she was so bonkers. Were all of them pretty normal?

cherryghost Guest
    God Im trying to find the book on her I read she is here incarcerated in a jail Goulbourn I think! There is a book about her published in Australia cus I read it a while back! I read it! I can find out the name of it !

Yeah she only killed one person her husband with such premeditated forethought and planning appplying all her abbattoir experience to such an exact science of murder!

Those small time, small exact killers are sometimes more horrifiying than the chain, serial killers for some reason!

Her intimate act of killing is more terrifying than those who kill like machines! Somehow thats what makes the book such a good read she was a very average woman only not!

Ill try to find the book !
    Last edited by cherryghost; 07-01-2008 at 06:53 AM.

darlingdawn Guest
    Wow, that was... interesting. There is no way she was "sane". With all of her past episodes of violence and that house, OMG! Never release, gotta love that on her record!

Quote Originally Posted by darlingdawn View Post
    Wow, that was... interesting. There is no way she was "sane". With all of her past episodes of violence and that house, OMG! Never release, gotta love that on her record!
    Yeah, I loved that, too! You wish someone added some editorial comment, too: "Totally, batshit crazy! Do not, under any circumstances, release her!!!!"

I guess people shrug off wild behavior a lot. And I guess more times than not, it's just antics, but the pattern of her behavior over the years was deeply disturbing in hindsight.

If you find the book, Cherryghost, I'd love to get the title and author!

cherryghost Guest
    The book is called "Beyond Bad' and its by Sandra Lee! Its a good read and should be available in Australian bookstores like Dymocks if you are unable to find it elsewhere! The Australian bookshops would ship to you if your O/S Let me know if you are having any trouble there !

I just read that link.

...the FUCK?

I read that awhile back, what a fucked up beyotch!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

darlingdawn Guest
    You've gotta feel for her kids, having to live in a house covered with dead animals. I wonder how their lives turned out.

Cool, I've never heard of this one! I'll go read it now. Being too immersed in the Jim Jones presentation for days now has even made me depressed.
    Just drink lots of Kool-Aid, and take one of these blue pills three times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    The book is called "Beyond Bad' and its by Sandra Lee! Its a good read and should be available in Australian bookstores like Dymocks if you are unable to find it elsewhere! The Australian bookshops would ship to you if your O/S Let me know if you are having any trouble there !
    Thank you!! I will do some research and let you know if I needassistance- very kind of you.

Little Chief Guest
    I actually spoke with one of the police officers who was involved in this case today! I remember hearing about it. Woman is batshit insane. Wish i could find some photos of the crime scene.

luckyinlove Guest
    Wonder what she's like as a prisoner?