Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog The Bounty Hunter

I happily missed it...

Smackman Guest
    I liked it when it first came out, but after 4 or 5 seasons (I think this is the 5th), and everything that's gone on outside of the show... It's lost it's allure.

Quote Originally Posted by Smackman View Post
    Did anyone watch the season premier last night?

I watched it. It was about the same as always, with the exception that Tim is no longer on the show.

what happened to tim?
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

I figured after Tim's arrest they might take him off the show. After all they have had enough bad press.

Sometime last summer Tim was arrested for allegedly spanking his monkey while sitting in his car. He was parked in a store parking lot with his pants off.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I figured after Tim's arrest they might take him off the show. After all they have had enough bad press.

Sometime last summer Tim was arrested for allegedly spanking his monkey while sitting in his car. He was parked in a store parking lot with his pants off.
    oh i heard about that. i think that charge was dismissed...?
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    oh i heard about that. i think that charge was dismissed...?
    Very possibly. I never heard anything beyond the arrest.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

kafenervosa Guest
    Oh my! Hadn't heard that about Tim and wish I wouldn't have heard it now, ewwww! Anyways, I watched last night's show, and I have a question. Did something happen to Leland? He looked different. His nose seemed wide and flat. Maybe it's always been that way, and I just now noticed.

kimba Guest
    Tim's defence was that he'd got his pants wet, I forget the circustances, fallen in water or something, and had taken his pants off so that they would dry. He was sitting in his truck, but made no attempt to get out bein' as he was nekiid!
    Don't know if the judge bought it or not.
    Leland is very big into the Ultimate fighting style of uh...fisticuffs...
    and it wouldn't surprise me if he got his nose broken.
    Unfortunately, I missed the Dog re- debut.
    Was it good?

kafenervosa Guest
    Thanks for reminding me about Leland's fighting. That could be what happened to him.

rickenbacker Guest
    No "Youngblood"? Hell, he was my favorite. He seemed a little more real. Sorry I missed the premiere, had no idea it was coming back yet. I for one, am in love with Beth! Okay, maybe just lust.

Lita Guest
    Oooooookay, I don't care what people think of Beth. I mean, I personally think she rules. However, if you don't like her, let me tell ya, I'm watching this show on TruTv called "Operation Repo". FFS, this "woman" Sonia needs HELP! She says things like "Shut up mere mortal." Beth looks like Miss USA compaired to Sonia. Sonia looks like a FREAK! Here she is, she's the second one in the list:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cy0eRDtRzBM

xenaswolf Guest
    I watched the season opener and it was about the same. I had wondered what happened to Tim, hope he comes back on the show, I like him.

I do think it odd they leave Baby Lyssa or however it's spelled out by herself all the time, but she's never got mace, or a vest on. Same with Beth. Granted Beth would need a very specially built vest, but that is beside the point. There have been times the girls have had to get down and dirty with no equipment. Any fans know the reasoning?

The dogster is on TV here at the moment. Well he will still be getting residuals if his show got canned.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Pamebabby Guest
    I watched it when it first came on- it got repetative, and I quit. Then the big hoopla about Dog being a racist, not a surprise. Didn't matter to me, I quit watching long ago. He looks like he's had some work done on his face, which isn't looking good, and the rest of the family seem like leeches. That Beth? All I can say is OMFG, I would put her back in the kitchen if I were Dog, she degrades the whole show. And him with the mullet, earrings, and cowboy boots is too much. A Hawaiian cowboy? I really don't have much of an opinion on the entire show, since I would rather watch Ghosthunters anyhow. I also hate the prayers first, then it's all f this and f that and f you. Gimme a break!

STRAIGHT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamebabby View Post
    I watched it when it first came on- it got repetative, and I quit. Then the big hoopla about Dog being a racist, not a surprise. Didn't matter to me, I quit watching long ago. He looks like he's had some work done on his face, which isn't looking good, and the rest of the family seem like leeches. That Beth? All I can say is OMFG, I would put her back in the kitchen if I were Dog, she degrades the whole show. And him with the mullet, earrings, and cowboy boots is too much. A Hawaiian cowboy? I really don't have much of an opinion on the entire show, since I would rather watch Ghosthunters anyhow. I also hate the prayers first, then it's all f this and f that and f you. Gimme a break!
    That may be true but he's laughing all the way to the bank.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    That may be true but he's laughing all the way to the bank.
    No Shit. And how did an ugly fugly man like him get off making pretty babies?

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    Happens all the time.....next time your at a mall take a gander at some of the visually challenged peeps, and then look at their offspring.....fugly parents = cute kids.....it`s a mystery

STRAIGHT Guest
    I'll just bet that when they get into their 30's they won't be so cute anymore if you know what I mean.

RubySlippers Guest
    I'll just bet that when they get into their 30's they won't be so cute if you know what I mean.
    i beg to differ. i'd do leland in 5, 10, 15 years.
    that man is hotter than hot.

Armcast Guest
    has anybody else noticed a resemblance?

MorbidMolly Guest
    SPEWWWWWWWWW..................LMFAOOOOOOOOO......and Arm scores the second laugh of the night for Molls........GOLD

STRAIGHT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post

Father and Son?

STRAIGHT Guest
    i beg to differ. i'd do leland in 5, 10, 15 years.
    that man is hotter than hot.
    Would you still do him when he starts to look like an old, haggered biker like his dad?

RubySlippers Guest
    Would you still do him when he starts to look like an old, haggered biker like his dad?
    i dunno. depends on what kind of action i could get in 5,10,15 years. lol
    but i have seen pictures of a younger Dog and even then he wasn't all that.

Father and Son?

Separated at birth.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

MorbidMolly Guest
    Separated at birth.
    So which one is the afterbirth......

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    So which one is the afterbirth......
    LMAO....eeeeuuuwww. I would have to say DOG!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Armcast Guest
    I just loved Cartman's portrayal...

MorbidMolly Guest
    I just loved Cartman's portrayal...

Best SP BAR NONE.........I bought the whole season just to have that....LMAOOOOOOO

Beth in SP is spot on!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

WendyK Guest

Drew Peterson's Brother....

Was there a jar of pasta sauce involved?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Hmmm...good point. I will have to investigate further. After all, someone got the idea somewhere.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I'm new to the show and I love it!

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackman View Post
    I liked it when it first came out, but after 4 or 5 seasons (I think this is the 5th), and everything that's gone on outside of the show... It's lost it's allure.
    Amen to that !!

Dixie Girl Guest
    TEN of them, at that?!

TallulahDahling Guest
    I'd like to put him in a tub and scrub him with lye.

beatlebaby4 Guest

HAHAHA, lmao!!! THat's great

lisalouver Guest
    I havent watched for a long time, but (and I might have said this before) I love his wife....Beth is as entertaining as they come.

Those TITS!!!

And of course the fingernails, love it.

I thought the eppy where they got married (and Dogs daughter had just died) was actually very nice.

Fancynancy Guest
    Straight up trash. His son Christopher was in our jail recently. Ugh!! I hate the friggin' Aryians!

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancynancy View Post
    Straight up trash. His son Christopher was in our jail recently. Ugh!! I hate the friggin' Aryians!
    Details, please!

the corpse bride Guest

Exclamation

I got two ugly ex-hubs and three cute kids. If you love someone you never see the outside of them, but the soul (for lack of better words) and it's inner beauty. My moms always said "Love's blind".

And I really look up to Beth, she is one really strong woman. And most of the kids have turned out, or is in the process of, turning out good.

the corpse bride Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Allegedly a thing of orange juice.

the corpse bride Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkythejokedog View Post
    I have papers too and nobody cares!!! I just don't like the "victim card" that a lot of "white folks" play who have NA heritage..not saying you do...I was originally responding to the first person who started this topic who seemed to be doing that ...and that's all I have to say
    I an Native American who was born into a Family of whites( mom's people) and didn't know what I was until the tribe had to get ahold of me per my dad's request. I am not a fan of wannabe Indians. I had to grow up being put down by mom's people as a dirty Indian and that I wasn't good enough to be around them.

Dog is one of us who finally worked out who he is and what he needs to do. And I for one am proud of him.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    I agree...he's up against a Nazi system...they won't let him be a Red Man

Yes, I do see the resemblance. Now that is a funny photo.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 09-12-2009 at 06:46 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

c l p Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Dog and crew seem to be doing better and finding the real assholes that walk our streets than most of their fellow bounty hunters/bondsmen can/do. If it weren't for Dog, that sick mofo Andrew Luster would still be in mexico, and raping the women there. Mexico wanted Dog and crew extradited to try them because according to Mexican law not only is bounty hunting illegal there, but Dog supposedly pulled a 'deprivation of liberty' when he arrested Luster - the max factor heir. And, Luster was tried here in absentia and found guilty...it was in absentia because the fool ran to Mexico. The Mexican government is corrupt as hell, and they'd rather have a wealthy rapist walking their streets raping their women than send his ass back to stand trial here. Dog did everyone a favor by finding the creep and bringing him back. It was only because of this that he got the tv show. They don't make all that much on each bust/arrest. The show is paying most of the bills.

As for what tweaking is - it is someone that typically does meth and can stay awake all weekend long or in street slang 'they can go all tweakend long'. Thus the 'tweaker' name. As for Dog looking like he still does drugs...I seriously doubt it. The man has had a hard life. His father wasn't the nicest of people. As for the shades all the time...perhaps he has a low tolerance for certain lights. I have a neighbor that can't handle going outside anymore without shades on because without the shades, he gets massive headaches that render him useless for the rest of the day.

Y'all need to stop and think before you judge. There is always more to the story than what you or any of us want to 'assume.' Remember, when one assumes not only are you making an ass out of yourself, but you are also making an ass out of the other person. At least Dog is doing more to clean up the streets of America than most police are willing to do.

thank you and all he can do is catch them he does not bring them to trial he is not a lawyer or a judge.

Dog the Bounty Hunter daughter Baby Lyssa in jail

Dog The Bounty Hunter's Daughter -- The Mug Shot

3/16/2011 2:25 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has obtained the mug shot of Dog the Bounty Hunter's daughter Lyssa Chapman -- after she was arrested last night in Hawaii ... for criminal property damage and harassment.

Law enforcement sources tell us officers got a call around 3AM about a woman banging on doors -- and when officers arrived they found Lyssa allegedly damaged a window.

We're told Lyssa knocked a phone out of an officer's hand.

Lyssa has had several violent encounters with her estranged husband over the course of their brief marriage ... and she filed for divorce last month.

Oddly, the bounty hunter's daughter is still behind bars because her $400 bail has not been paid yet.

UPDATE: Dog's wife Beth (Lyssa's stepmom) just went on Twitter and dropped a cryptic hint explaining why they've left Lyssa sitting in jail:

When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

DonnaMc Guest
    Why don't Leland go get her? Scared he'll get in trouble?

Is there anyone on Dog's crew who doesn't have a police record? (See criminals, they aren't lying, they do know how you feel because they really have been in your place!)