Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog The Bounty Hunter

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    Jop last I hear/read he got his show back on A&E. Go figure
    I can't believe they would put his show on TV. Just seeing his wife is enough of a damn punishment!

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    I like when she tries to run her stripper shoes. I want see her fall on her big ass!

This is from wikipedia
    On February 21, 2008, A&E announced that they will be resuming production of Dog the Bounty Hunter. A&E network officials said that since the show is about second chances, they decided to give Chapman a second chance of his own, citing his recent efforts to reach out the black community. No air date has been announced
    Last edited by Queen_Death_Hag; 03-28-2008 at 10:29 PM.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    I like when she tries to run her stripper shoes. I want see her fall on her big ass!
    LOL, those tits are unreal. How anyone lives with them is beyond me!!

cracksumskullz Guest
    beth deff cracks me up.... her stripper heels and not to mention those long ass nails. she looks like if she looks down she will suffacate in her own breasts.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    I don't care if they laugh or not. My parents had a home on the reservation in WI. I also have proof of my herritage because of an adoption (as you know the Indians have a say over adoption of Indian children). I am not just irish and Indian ,try french and a few others. BUT I am part Indian and white. bfd. They were still my forefathers whether you like it or not. I guess if people need to scoff or laugh at others peoples herritage that is their problem and not mine. I think of myself as part Indian because I spent a lot of time on the reservation in the summer. I don't think for one minute that they laughed at me because I am only 1/4. So identify yourself any way you like that is your perogative. AT least I have the papers to back up my herritage.

I have papers too and nobody cares!!! I just don't like the "victim card" that a lot of "white folks" play who have NA heritage..not saying you do...I was originally responding to the first person who started this topic who seemed to be doing that ...and that's all I have to say

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    LOL, those tits are unreal. How anyone lives with them is beyond me!!
    Well; she lives with Dog...

Dog or Hulk

Who would you want to be if forced to choose.
    Hulk is physically broken down, morally corrupt (listen to those tapes), and damn all those roids gotta be coming back on you at some point. And the lawsuit that the victim is putting on him will be a case of serious financial whoop ass not to mention the divorce from Linda which splits his dough in two.

Now Dog did do some time in prison, caught a break on the A&E to make a small fortune but managed to lose a lot with the racist tirade, health wise he keeps smoking those cancer sticks, and he really doesn't come off as the sharpest tool in the shed. Plus he has like 12 kids by 4 different women.

Eewwwww!
    Dont make me choose!
    Just pump me full of heroin and roofies let me pass out and dont ever discuss what happened!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Seagorath Guest
    I'll go with option 3...Dead Bag Lady...

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    I'll go with option 3...Dead Bag Lady...

me too.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Just didn't want to leave out the ladies...

**Jenna** Guest
    I pick Scooby Doo and Shaggy over those two clowns

Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    Eewww youd have to listen to Kasey Kasems pillowtalk!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Eewww youd have to listen to Kasey Kasems pillowtalk!
    lol

No Hulk, no Dog, and most certainly no Kasey Kasem pillowtalk!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

NOVSTORM Guest
    There is a vast difference between the Hulk and the Dog. Hulk has always supported his children and has made an honest living.Has never murdered anyone and as far as I know has never beaten his wife or girlfriends or sat down and smoked crack with his kids. What they have is common are the women they married although Linda is a doorknob Beth is a vulgar bitch to anyone and everyone. Linda does seem to have a little more class than Beth, saying at least she does not get thrown off planes and throw punches, but they both dress like they are teenagers or hookers.
    At least Hogan is using his head by not trying to spend millions of dollars on condos and such because he knows that he is going to pay out millions for that poor kids life support for the next 40 years as I know his parents will never pull that plug and let him go. What I think was that Hogan wanted his kid tried for this accident before John died because they cannot charge him again for manslaughter and do 15 yrs in prison. I am sure because of Hulks fame that this kid would go thru hell in prison and he did not want to see that happen. No matter what your kids do right or wrong you don't want them hurt.
    Before this accident there was no bad press for Hogan becuase he was living drug free beside roids , but as popular as roids are in sports I guess we would have to stop sports all together and arrest everyone who ever played any kind of sports so it seems.
    I tikn there is a big difference between the 2. I would take Hulk any day over the Dog.

puddles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    There is a vast difference between the Hulk and the Dog. Hulk has always supported his children and has made an honest living.Has never murdered anyone and as far as I know has never beaten his wife or girlfriends or sat down and smoked crack with his kids. What they have is common are the women they married although Linda is a doorknob Beth is a vulgar bitch to anyone and everyone. Linda does seem to have a little more class than Beth, saying at least she does not get thrown off planes and throw punches, but they both dress like they are teenagers or hookers.
    At least Hogan is using his head by not trying to spend millions of dollars on condos and such because he knows that he is going to pay out millions for that poor kids life support for the next 40 years as I know his parents will never pull that plug and let him go. What I think was that Hogan wanted his kid tried for this accident before John died because they cannot charge him again for manslaughter and do 15 yrs in prison. I am sure because of Hulks fame that this kid would go thru hell in prison and he did not want to see that happen. No matter what your kids do right or wrong you don't want them hurt.
    Before this accident there was no bad press for Hogan becuase he was living drug free beside roids , but as popular as roids are in sports I guess we would have to stop sports all together and arrest everyone who ever played any kind of sports so it seems.
    I tikn there is a big difference between the 2. I would take Hulk any day over the Dog.
    I agree with everything you said, Dog just seems like ..well scum, Hulk has said some really insensitive things about that poor guy who got paralyzed but when you see him he seems like a totally defeated human being-gun to my head I'd probably say Hulk but i'd probably be easier to say pull the trigger.

lostsoul23 Guest
    Well, since I can't have kids, and I like 'em looking a big haggard, I'd take Dog as long as he promised not to say a damn word during it.

Hulk - please. Doubt he has much to offer in any area. :P

I'd have to go with Dog. I guess.

ceege Guest
    I'm all about celebacy.

lisalouver Guest
    Duane Chapman "Dog" did not murder anyone. He spent 18 months in prison for being an accessory to murder.

This was in the 1970's when the laws charged someone with murder even if they were an accessory.

He was in the car when the murder went down.

I would choose Dog over Hulk Hogan anyday.

Dog may not be a model father, but Hogan is far from a model anything. He creeps me the fuck out esp after the pictures surfaced of him rubbing the shit out of his own grown child. Sick fucker.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    :sews vagine shut:

Chevyheaven Guest
    Whos Dog? I never heard of him. I like the Hogans they are fun to watch. Hulk is a great guy that just has been through some shit like most of us. I dont consider him a bad person or parent.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Can I pick assisted sucicide, What choices!!!EEEEK

sorry, neither...if they were the last men on earth, I'd have to go lesbian....
    "Dying is just nature's way of saying, hey, you're not alive anymore!"

Quote Originally Posted by michelle8461 View Post
    sorry, neither...if they were the last men on earth, I'd have to go lesbian....
    Well okay then, Beth or Linda? LOL
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Well okay then, Beth or Linda? LOL

Oh Damn....

Charge up the vibrators!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Dying is just nature's way of saying, hey, you're not alive anymore!"

Vamp Guest
    I can't stand either of them. I especially can't stand how Hulk is whining about his son getting only 8 months in jail. His nearly killed his friend, left him a vegetable for life. The son deserves to do years for manslaughter!

Eewwwww!
    Dont make me choose!
    Just pump me full of heroin and roofies let me pass out and dont ever discuss what happened!

Sounds like a plan.

hoxharding Guest
    I saw this thread and thought you were asking if you would rather hang out with the Hulk(the green one) or a dog!(ruff,ruff sort)
    I was going to type I would rather hang out with a dog rather than a big fictional green guy who has been seen at times hopping like a rubber ball!

kimba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    :sews vagine shut:
    LOL!!
    pass me the needle!
    and don't forget the thread!

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    OMG! This thread has to do with sex? I thought it was someone you wanted to be buddies withOh hell no,I don't want Scooby and Shaggy. I must have been tired or somethin last night,I still wouldn't pick Dog or Hulk,I would pick Dog's son Leland

lisalouver Guest
    Good Lord, I hope this thread was not about who you would have sex with if you had to choose, because I think both Dog and Hulk would be left hanging.

Danny62 Guest
    This is a trick question right? Maybe Dog and Hulk can both hookup together.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Good Lord, I hope this thread was not about who you would have sex with if you had to choose, because I think both Dog and Hulk would be left hanging.
    LMAO

silverwaif77 Guest
    can I just not have sex? or have sex with myself or look at a picture of a pony for 10 minutes, I need to know ALL my options before making a decision here.

Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    can I just not have sex? or have sex with myself or look at a picture of a pony for 10 minutes, I need to know ALL my options before making a decision here.
    Sex with yourself while looking at pics of ponies? Are you related to Kenneth Pinyan?

smooches27 Guest
    I choose neither!! They both get on my last nerve...

Guest Guest
    neither.... I chose my husband

but to hang out for the day?........ Hulk just to see what other wrestlers come around

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    neither.... I chose my husband

but to hang out for the day?........ Hulk just to see what other wrestlers come around
    I'm sure they all hang out and drop by for coffee and to chat and gossip and stuff. Maybe they have slumber parties too, you know, do eachothers hair, mudpacks, cheesecake, shoot eachother up with steroids and painkillers, pillowfights.....

Guest Guest
    I'm sure they all hang out and drop by for coffee and to chat and gossip and stuff. Maybe they have slumber parties too, you know, do eachothers hair, mudpacks, cheesecake, shoot eachother up with steroids and painkillers, pillowfights.....
    HAHAHAHAHAH...... pillowfights.... I wish I could see John Cena and Rey Mysterio have a pillowfight....mucho que nice (as my hubby says)

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I'm sure they all hang out and drop by for coffee and to chat and gossip and stuff. Maybe they have slumber parties too, you know, do each others hair, mudpacks, cheesecake, shoot each other up with steroids and painkillers, pillowfights.....
    ...pick off each others' scabs and lice...compare tiny steroid-shrunken testicles...drink Annie Green Springs...light each others' farts on fire...

you know it has to be cool for the Dog in that the only one in this world with worse hair than that god forsaken mullet is the 'hulkster' with whatever the hell it is he has going on on his melon head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    ...pick off each others' scabs and lice...compare tiny steroid-shrunken testicles...drink Annie Green Springs...light each others' farts on fire...
    Sneak out to the patio for a Misty UltraLight 100 Menthol.

Maybe we could get Hulk to do that carny lingo he and Nick tried on the phone that time.
    F'n priceless as it becomes apparent to Nick that Daddy Hulk is a little slow on the uptake.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Sex with yourself while looking at pics of ponies? Are you related to Kenneth Pinyan?

disco Guest
    I like both Hulk Hogan and Dog. They are both good people and will rise to the plate. I also like wifey and Brooke and Dog wifey and sons. Hopefully everything will be all good@!

Guest Guest
    I'm not going to lie..... I started watching Dog just to see Leland

RoRo Guest
    I'd rather be covered with honey and staked to a fire ant hill than to have to be any where near either of them or thier families

Smackman Guest
    Did anyone watch the season premier last night?

I watched it. It was about the same as always, with the exception that Tim is no longer on the show.