Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog The Bounty Hunter

Danny62 Guest
    Maybe Beth can get her own show on A&E

"BethThe Dog Stripper."

Okay If I keeping this shit I am not going to be hungry for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Maybe Beth can get her own show on A&E

"BethThe Dog Stripper."

Okay If I keeping this shit I am not going to be hungry for dinner.
    Too late! My appetite is already gone...

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Too late! My appetite is already gone...
    I can't imagine how long it must take for her to peel off those tight clothes...Sorry Aries65, I know that is more visual than you want.

kafenervosa Guest
    First of all I have to say I like the show, but his remarks were awful and his son is awful for selling the tape. Anyways, I saw a show a while back about bounty hunters. The show was made before Dog had his own show, and was a "celebrity". Beth looked nothing like she does now. Her hair was not fixed, she had "normal clothes" on (t-shirt and pants) and she wasn't all made up. I thought that was interesting. I guess when they got their own show, she decided to go for it .

rantat Guest
    I watched a interview with Dog and Beth a while back and they talked about her once being in trouble and he posting her bond being how they met.They get on my last freaking nerve. They are both hypocrites . I am usually not a violent person but I would just love to kick her lee press on nails wearing ass!

rantat Guest
    I also believe the stories from the Dog's son about the rampant drug use.

rantat Guest
    Just read that his son Tucker sold the story and taped phone conversation to the National Enquirer for big bucks

Bellfire Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Demondahlia View Post
    Why is it that cowards , criminals and bigots always hide behind religion, politics and patriotism?

Looks like "Dog" is about to be neutured .. America's White Trash Poster Boy will so be the next E! "True Hollywood Story"

Because criminals and biogots, people just like everyone else but for the most part they are cowards. Two year olds hide behind people much the same way yet they usually make more sense.

xenaswolf Guest
    The sad thing is, that famous people can't have opinions or private conversations without the worry of it getting out to the public. Its a dual edged sword. The fact the phone call was taped, well that goes to show how low the son/and/or girlfriend are. I'm not a big fan of the show and don't think he's all that. I do think he should be allowed to have his opinion in private. Just like we all do. There are people on this board that absolutely hate gays...but they keep it private. To each his own ya know? Just keep your mouth shut in public.

PippySD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rantat View Post
    I watched a interview with Dog and Beth a while back and they talked about her once being in trouble and he posting her bond being how they met.They get on my last freaking nerve. They are both hypocrites . I am usually not a violent person but I would just love to kick her lee press on nails wearing ass!
    I can see the nails flying off now!!

Bellfire Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    The sad thing is, that famous people can't have opinions or private conversations without the worry of it getting out to the public. Its a dual edged sword. The fact the phone call was taped, well that goes to show how low the son/and/or girlfriend are. I'm not a big fan of the show and don't think he's all that. I do think he should be allowed to have his opinion in private. Just like we all do. There are people on this board that absolutely hate gays...but they keep it private. To each his own ya know? Just keep your mouth shut in public.
    Well, i'm a great believer in discussion as long as it proves beneficially. I don't maind so the Archie Bunker type comment because you got to know him and understand what was real and what was something he learned and thought was right to say. I know what the man said was wrong but I also understand him a little and here's why.
    I was watching a talk show once where a guy was in the Klan. He talked about his hatrid and mentioned in great detail how his father instilled values. His father, in order to get him to hate a certain race of people would beat him and do other things so that the boy equated the pain and wrong during with the hated race. (Displaced aggression I guess) Anyway, the man grew older and had his share of hard times and because he was uneducated and had no one to teach him any other way then he became horrid and evil. He was no an old man and he didn't know how to express himself other than by displays of hatrid and violence.
    Dog, is a grown man and responsible for his actions but he also is a product of someone's extremist values. I think most everyone has grown up with a family member that for one reason or another wether it's legitimate or unfounded fear has some issue or prejudices towards somebody. Maybe the person was the victim of a crime or maybe just the victim of poor economics and needs someone to blame. Whatever the case may be someone will use whatever they have to influence you to feel as they do. The trick is to use the mind that God gave you and figure out what is right and what is trash.

Now as far as gay bashing, spewing of prejudice nonsense or other hobbies of the hopeless and the uneducated, people never want to be the one that looks bad. Countless times I've heard it's not my way of thinking but I have friends that feel this way. Let me tell you about your friends, they would dump you in a minute if they felt that you didn't agree with their veiws and you wouldn't be friends with them if you didn't agree with their views. You know a person is lying when he/she says that if things were different then I would go along with the change 100%. Change can always happen if you make it happen and stop waiting for something to come and make it right.

hoxharding Guest
    Dog and his wife gross me out. They are even in a cable ad advertising digital cable.

rantat Guest
    My bad. The recording was actually a message that the Dog left on his sons voicemail.
    What a DUMBASS.

Irishlass Guest

He claims to be a role model to kids so yea he cant have a private conversation or opinions..If you are gonna sell yourself as a "good Christain" like he does then he needs watch what he says and when he says it.

Well, if he's a "good Christian", then we can expect him to approach his son, grab him and give him a big hug and say "I forgive you"...right?

Irishlass Guest
    Well, if he's a "good Christian", then we can expect him to approach his son, grab him and give him a big hug and say "I forgive you"...right?

Yea right after pigs fly backwards at noon

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
    He claims to be a role model to kids so yea he cant have a private conversation or opinions..If you are gonna sell yourself as a "good Christain" like he does then he needs watch what he says and when he says it.

Ok I'm looking in the Constitution under role models not being able to have thoughts or opinions....wow this is a big document and I'm not finding it.

As far as billing himself a Christian, most true Christians I know admit they make mistakes and need forgiveness because they are human.

I'm gonna drop this now because I'm not a role model or famous and I will say what I think.....

monhol Guest
    my black butt does not want to hear dog the bounty hunter calling anyone the n-word. he and his wife look trashy. he is a criminal, a drug addict, and has alot of "babies mama's" so who is he to call anyone the n-word. he is a low life scum bucket. my black butt is not a criminal or drug addict and do not have babies all over the place. it is ashame how low life people like him have to degrade black people to make themselves feel better about being a sorry ass human being. to me it seems like just about every race has to degrade black people to feel superior. even black people degrade each other to feel superior. we have enough problems among our own. we do not need anyone else adding insult to injury. the n-word was used to degrade a whole race. no one should say it,not even black people. his true colors came out and i am not surprised. he was a undercover racist and his own son shouted him out. from what i have heard dog's family had been saying for a while now that he was racist. his son went black. as the saying goes "once you go black, you never go back" here is a quote from a song: "danger, danger when you taste brown sugar, louie fell in love over night" sounds to me it went down like that with dog's son. lol

Helby Guest
    Well I loved the show...its was entertainment. But obviously well..he said some nasty shit!

Ive been to Hawaii to...and it is a beautiful place with great people not full of meth heads and stuff...but there is alot of that if you look. When I was driving around with my friend who lives in Honolulu she pointed out some not so nice places to go..specially if you are a "Haole". BUT thats fine by me. The place is heaven on earth and i cannot wait to go back for Kokua Festival in April!

Irishlass Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Helby View Post
    Well I loved the show...its was entertainment. But obviously well..he said some nasty shit!

Ive been to Hawaii to...and it is a beautiful place with great people not full of meth heads and stuff...but there is alot of that if you look. When I was driving around with my friend who lives in Honolulu she pointed out some not so nice places to go..specially if you are a "Haole". BUT thats fine by me. The place is heaven on earth and i cannot wait to go back for Kokua Festival in April!
    I live here and while yes there is a drug problem and we do have our ghettos but so what so do other places.
    as for heaven on earth to me its just home..

Irishlass Guest
    Ok I'm looking in the Constitution under role models not being able to have thoughts or opinions....wow this is a big document and I'm not finding it.

As far as billing himself a Christian, most true Christians I know admit they make mistakes and need forgiveness because they are human.

I'm gonna drop this now because I'm not a role model or famous and I will say what I think.....
    Of course he can have opinions but he struts around protraying himself as a role model ..so he should be careful as to what he says

sorry callinghis sons wife the n word over and over and over and demanding he break up with her or be fired..is no mistake it was a calculated attack. he is all apoligtic becaus ehe got caught id bet the farm if he hadnt got caught he would still be calling her the n word.

disco Guest
    Well ole dog played the racist card. He challenged his son's love for a black girl and lost big time. I dont think he is a terrible racist, but I never mess with the youngins sex choices. Talkin bout he gonna take tuckers job and throw him in the street. Thats white trash crap. Love ya dog, but dont talk bout my daughter like taht homes.

deathybrad Guest
    It appears that the show is overwith.
    Last edited by deathybrad; 11-03-2007 at 04:08 AM.

Ruffian Guest
    I've never watched the show so I know nothing about it. I don't know much about the guy's history either. I do have a different take on this whole thing, and it probably isn't popular.

Hate words are spewed on a daily basis. Take a look at some of the responses in this thread alone. Listen to what people say about our political leaders. What makes one hate word any worse than another? To me, nothing. Hate is hate. People hate every day on people they don't even know. They hate worse on people they DO know and speak it in private all the time. Dog said something about this being a 7-month relationship which sounds like the kid may flit in and out of relationships calling it "love". With our loved ones, we know when it's the real deal and when they're just "in like or in lust", right? This Dog guy thought she had a poor enough character to ruin all of their lives. Now the kid goes and betrays a father/son relationship over $15,000....and ends his father's career. Paris Hilton says the N-word and continues to do whatever it is that she does, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

This is a guy who deals with the scum of the earth on a daily basis; probably uneducated; former felon and prison inmate; admits to being white trash (Isn't that a racist/hate remark too? Trash is trash, right?) former and/or current tweaker.....is anybody really surprised he uses that word in private? Not me and I don't even watch his show! What's sickening to me in this whole thing is the betrayal of a son for money and the rag mag who makes money off of ruining people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    I've never watched the show so I know nothing about it. I don't know much about the guy's history either. I do have a different take on this whole thing, and it probably isn't popular.

Hate words are spewed on a daily basis. Take a look at some of the responses in this thread alone. Listen to what people say about our political leaders. What makes one hate word any worse than another? To me, nothing. Hate is hate. People hate every day on people they don't even know. They hate worse on people they DO know and speak it in private all the time. Dog said something about this being a 7-month relationship which sounds like the kid may flit in and out of relationships calling it "love". With our loved ones, we know when it's the real deal and when they're just "in like or in lust", right? This Dog guy thought she had a poor enough character to ruin all of their lives. Now the kid goes and betrays a father/son relationship over $15,000....and ends his father's career. Paris Hilton says the N-word and continues to do whatever it is that she does, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

This is a guy who deals with the scum of the earth on a daily basis; probably uneducated; former felon and prison inmate; admits to being white trash (Isn't that a racist/hate remark too? Trash is trash, right?) former and/or current tweaker.....is anybody really surprised he uses that word in private? Not me and I don't even watch his show! What's sickening to me in this whole thing is the betrayal of a son for money and the rag mag who makes money off of ruining people.
    I hear what you are saying, but this guy (believe it or not), was considered a "role model" to quite a few kids - and maybe a few adults. I think it's a good thing he was exposed for the fraud he really is.

He had a lot of people fooled thinking he was this "clean Christian guy" doing the right thing for people. Well, maybe so - even if it was all over-dramatized and a bit ridiculous at times.

But now he's been exposed for the person he TRULY is - a racist, a liar and a hypocrite. What kind of role model is that for kids?

I can't believe he's NOW trying to say that he isn't a racist - since his priest is black, his hairdresser is black - and whoever else in his circle. Just using that word to describe a black person as many times as did in that conversation so freely, just goes to prove that he IS.

Why couldn't he just said "I don't want you dating that girl - she's bad news?" Instead, he referred to her as a N***er, and quite a few times.

I don't even say that word. There's times when I get pissed off at people - and no matter what race they are that piss me off, I NEVER use a racial slur about them.

So, say what you want. This guy got "caught" (finally ), and no matter how much he cries and tries to apologize, that phone tape speaks volumes.

panda Guest
    Aries, I absolutely agree with you on that point. Dad needs to mind his own business when it comes to his adult son choosing a girlfriend. Still not a reason to betray your father, especially for a girlfriend, she's not even his wife. He's ruined the lives of everyone in the family now, he'll probably break-up with the girlfriend & all of this will have been for nothing.

Ruffian Guest
    I don't believe he's racist. If he were, he would have nobody of that race in his "circle". I believe, that he uses that word in reference to an element of society...which is how the word had been used in the past. His use of the word is based on ignorance and he paid a high price for it. The background shapes the foreground. I believe because of his background, even though he understood that it is an inflammatory word, he didn't understand that people no longer accept use of the word in any manner...be it an element of society or not. In other words, people use the term "trailer trash". Well, we know what they're talking about but we also know doggone well that not everyone who lives in a trailer is what that term is referring to...low-life, dirty, lazy, classless people. Right? If his son had a decent bone in his body, he would have educated his father on the depth of the pain the use of that word brings. He had a golden opportunity to do that and he passed it up.

I just know that I'm not really getting my thoughts out properly. I think that some hatred is obvious, e.g., Hitler, the KKK, Fred Phelps....and others speak out of ignorance. This Dog, IMO, falls in the ignorance category. I'm forgiving of people for that because none of us are perfect and I like to look at every day as a learning experience to be a better person myself. Perhaps Dog will learn from this, but his son has a lot to do to make himself a better person as well.

Mamma Guest
    If his son had a decent bone in his body, he would have educated his father on the depth of the pain the use of that word brings. He had a golden opportunity to do that and he passed it up.
    I love that entire post above, Ruffian.

I'm no expert on the subject, but if I'm not mistaken that son Tucker has been in and out of jail for poor choices quite a few times now. Not long after Dog's daughter's death and marriage to Beth, I watched a news show with the Bounty Hunter couple. They talked with son Tucker who was in jail at the time.

The son, at least what I can gather, is a self-inflicted black sheep of the family, and it appears he gets a rise out of being the "woe is me" one in his own self-inflicted pity party. But the Dog was right though - this crowd was, and still is, bad news. Most likely feeding into Tucker's head how awful his dad treates him, blah blah blah, so they can make some money. That crowd couldn't give two shits about Tucker, or anyone else it appears. They wanted money, they got it. The end.

Was it worth it? Of course not. Dog knew damn well the word would be his downfall - and yet he STILL continued to use it. Why not just stop using the slang for Gods sake? Especially if you forsee your own demise in the process? Just stop using the word. It's an awful double standard that I see often. White people cannot afford to use that word, simply put. But rap and hip hop has been making millions on it for decades.

Dog my brothah - you are no hip hop star. As if you needed me to tell you that, bra.

~Mamma

Rugger57 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    I'm completely flat-chested, so it's difficult for me to imagine all this, but how can Beth even get AROUND with those enormous breasts of hers?? Doesn't her back hurt? Sometimes it looks like she can barely get behind the wheel of her own car! I mean really: don't those things get in the way? And what kind of bra can hold it all in? It's got to be an industrial strength bra with about 18 hooks up the back!

When I was in High School my sister attended a church with a woman who had GINORMOUS breasts. I kid you not...they musta stood out 2 feet from her chest. I used to see her shopping at Hills Department Store from time to time, and these things were SO unreal! I suppose she had to have her bras special made. You could always tell it was her coming around the corner of an isle, as you saw the torpedoes rounding the corner long before you saw her face!

BeeCee Guest
    [SIZE=2]I have a short Dog and Beth related story:

A couple of years ago when the show was at its peak popularity-wise (or so it seemed anyway) I use to go on the Biography channel web site and play the trivia games once in awhile. They had all kinds of surveys, etc. and you could collect points and eventually trade them in for posters, etc. Well, there was some kind of promotion for Dog's show and somehow I ended up receiving an 8X10 signed color photo of the two of them - in all their black leather and chain splendor. I wondered what in the world I'd do with it and then it dawned on me to see what it would go for on Ebay. As it turned out, I got over $50.00 for it with the buyer paying S&H as well. Just cracked me up! Of course, now that they're going by by I wonder if it would be worth more or less?[/SIZE]

Irishlass Guest
    Also A&E stopping the show was a purely ecomoniclly
    they know if they didnt that advertisers would withdrawrl there advertising on not only the show but other a&e shows and they will losing lots of money..this way it looks like they care weither or not they really do is another issue.

Well look what happened to Isaiah Washington on Greys Anatomy - after he said the dreaded "Fag" word - he was off that show in a heartbeat. No amount of apologies helped him - altho I don't think he really meant it.

I think the producers of that show were threatened with loss of sponsorship also.

Mel Gibson and his Jew tirade - has it hurt him much, even after his (phony) apologies?

Kramer and his N-word tirade - has it hurt him?

I don't think Dog is going to live to hear the end of this. His career is over, and who knows if people will even use his business - as much anymore, due to all this.

I partly agree, but that's what irritates most people about his little tirade is that he presents this other persona in public. I respect a person more if they say "hey, I really don't like X race for whatever reason". Fine, that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. Far be it from me to say they're wrong or misguided. We all have our prejudices, we're human, it's a given. Hopefully, somewhere along the way, that person will learn not to be so judgmental and base their opinions on something as irrelevant as skin color. That being said, don't act like you embrace everyone and then talk mad shit when those people aren't around. The hypocrisy is disgusting. If you're going to sell yourself as a product, you have to be aware of things at all time. It's easier just to put your cards on the table to begin with. As the saying goes, whatever is done in the dark will come to light. I've always found that to be true. Be who are you are, sponsors be damned, but come out of the gate that way, don't change the play in the middle of the game.

As far as hiding behind religion, well, that's as old as time. Religion and hypocrisy seem to go hand in hand. Not all people who are religious are that way, but a lot of scheming ass people use religion as a shield. If someone is overly religious or obsessively worried about what others are doing in their lives, that's usually a huge red flag to me. People use religion thinking no one will question that. That has pretty much has gone out the window since I think we've all seen enough "morally righteous" people get caught doing some more than questionable things.

Did anyone else pick up his comment about how his 'crew' used the N word frequently. That tells me that the A&E staff that recorded his show must have heard either Dog or his Crew dropping the N word a few times but didn't want to let it out lest the gravy train stop. Of course, once the 'tape' got out to the Enquirer it was all over but the crying. I guess Dog will go back to Bounty Hunting....
    Beth is like Dog's fourth wife. He has 12 kids. Not hard to see that he may have been a little less than a stellar poppa.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeCee View Post
    [SIZE=3]What a moron - he just tossed the meal ticket for the entire family in the toilet and flushed it down. I wonder if it occured to him that this whole reality show gig isn't anything more than a fluke to begin with; there is no way this crew will ever make that kind of money again. Talk about screwing the pooch.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3](Well, what else can you expect from that gene pool ? )[/SIZE]
    WHAT! You mean you don't see that braintrust of Tim, Leland, and Beth pulling something out of their rumbleseat and making it all go away?

(you know it is bad when you have a group in which Beth is the brainiac)

cindyk Guest
    i think in personal conversation all different kinds of words get thrown around. sometimes its just to get a point across (which may bite you in the ass later in dog's case). it doesnt necessarily mean you are racist just because you use a word. (of course in some cases, YES!). if dog had said 'i want you to stop dating that black girl' he would be saying the same thing but using different words, but i doubt it would have been noteworthy to the media.

when i was in high school everyone would say 'that's so gay' which meant stupid but no one was intentionally implying that gay people were stupid. even my friend (who was gay) would say 'that's gay' so it just came into use as slang that wasnt offensive. i've heard white people being called n***ers and i just feel that the person using that word to imply how much they dislike someone or what theyre doing and obviously not being racist. its just like calling someone a mf'er or other derogatory name. i think it all depends on the way the word is being used. of course double standards will never go away but just because someone used a choice word doesnt influence me to hate them and automatically believe they are racist or sexist, etc.

Maybe he and Don Imus can pair up?
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Guest Guest
    Whelp, I posted on this thread earlier about how well I liked " Dog " but after his racial slur BS I think y'all need to skip over that one. I can't believe his show was completely pulled. I would have still liked to watch it just have a different opinion on him now. I heard the recording of his conversation with his son and the " N " word came out of his mouth a million and 10 times. Shocked the ever loving piss outta me how such a religious guy as he claims to be would judge his son's g/f like that.

I do however think his son Tucker is a back stabbing little jerk. He sold the tape to make " alot of money "
    Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2007 at 12:27 AM.

BeeCee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    (you know it is bad when you have a group in which Beth is the brainiac)
    [SIZE=3]Tee hee - good one! [/SIZE]

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    I don't believe he's racist. If he were, he would have nobody of that race in his "circle". I believe, that he uses that word in reference to an element of society...which is how the word had been used in the past. His use of the word is based on ignorance and he paid a high price for it. The background shapes the foreground. I believe because of his background, even though he understood that it is an inflammatory word, he didn't understand that people no longer accept use of the word in any manner...be it an element of society or not. In other words, people use the term "trailer trash". Well, we know what they're talking about but we also know doggone well that not everyone who lives in a trailer is what that term is referring to...low-life, dirty, lazy, classless people. Right? If his son had a decent bone in his body, he would have educated his father on the depth of the pain the use of that word brings. He had a golden opportunity to do that and he passed it up.

I just know that I'm not really getting my thoughts out properly. I think that some hatred is obvious, e.g., Hitler, the KKK, Fred Phelps....and others speak out of ignorance. This Dog, IMO, falls in the ignorance category. I'm forgiving of people for that because none of us are perfect and I like to look at every day as a learning experience to be a better person myself. Perhaps Dog will learn from this, but his son has a lot to do to make himself a better person as well.
    As someone who lives in a "trailer" I am certainly NOT trash! So for those who continue to use the term I am offended...My home is paid for...it is clean and welcoming...Dog screwed up, no doubt about it however I do not believe he is a racist...a bigot? YES! a racist? NO...the N word is a hateful term but so is "trash" I can see where he was coming from about the girlfriend to a point..aren't all parents a little protective at some point? Does that mean he should have said the N word? No of course not, he has offended me using that word...but my question is of this son who records his father? Did he goad his dad into this conversation and then just so conveniently record him? I'm sure the son was well aware of any slurs used by Dog and his crew and was looking to make a quick buck! Obviously he was, or he wouldn't have sold the tape...I think many people mean well some of the time...and the rest don't give a shit one way or the other....there are plenty of terms I find very offensive but some use those terms every single day....I have black friends who call each other the "N" word...guess what? it offends me that they do! My great grandmother "passed" as white but was half black...I "LOOK" white and am considered white by society but really am part black...I have had people use the term JEW SCREW and KIKE in my presence...guess what? My grandmother was Jewish! My sis in law is half Korean and people use the terms Gook and Chink and Slant Eye....The terms...trash...broad...slut...whore and bitch offend me because I'm female...Fag and Dyke offend me because of friends that I have that are gay...Dummy...stupid and retard offend me because my best friends child is developmentally delayed....now this is only a partial list of "offensive" terms...now notice I did not write out the N word because I would have gotten slayed for it...but not for the others??? I think many of you should ask yourselves on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis how often you use any of those terms and then ask yourselves if DOG made a mistake or if he's a "hateful" person.

xenaswolf Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    As someone who lives in a "trailer" I am certainly NOT trash! So for those who continue to use the term I am offended...My home is paid for...it is clean and welcoming...Dog screwed up, no doubt about it however I do not believe he is a racist...a bigot? YES! a racist? NO...the N word is a hateful term but so is "trash" I can see where he was coming from about the girlfriend to a point..aren't all parents a little protective at some point? Does that mean he should have said the N word? No of course not, he has offended me using that word...but my question is of this son who records his father? Did he goad his dad into this conversation and then just so conveniently record him? I'm sure the son was well aware of any slurs used by Dog and his crew and was looking to make a quick buck! Obviously he was, or he wouldn't have sold the tape...I think many people mean well some of the time...and the rest don't give a shit one way or the other....there are plenty of terms I find very offensive but some use those terms every single day....I have black friends who call each other the "N" word...guess what? it offends me that they do! My great grandmother "passed" as white but was half black...I "LOOK" white and am considered white by society but really am part black...I have had people use the term JEW SCREW and KIKE in my presence...guess what? My grandmother was Jewish! My sis in law is half Korean and people use the terms Gook and Chink and Slant Eye....The terms...trash...broad...slut...whore and bitch offend me because I'm female...Fag and Dyke offend me because of friends that I have that are gay...Dummy...stupid and retard offend me because my best friends child is developmentally delayed....now this is only a partial list of "offensive" terms...now notice I did not write out the N word because I would have gotten slayed for it...but not for the others??? I think many of you should ask yourselves on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis how often you use any of those terms and then ask yourselves if DOG made a mistake or if he's a "hateful" person.

Very well said! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I see where you are coming from, but if you listen to those tapes, he isn't yelling and screaming at his son - he's saying the "N" word pretty calmly and quite a few times.

It wasn't as if he was on an angry tirade and just going off on him - or if he was drunk or high (altho with all the rumors going about his crack use - we can't be sure).

I've heard people use offensive words towards people while they are in a rage.

Dog wasn't. So it's obvious he uses these words on an everyday basis, and isn't as "Christian" as he claims, since I've heard (altho I'm Atheist) that everyone is equal in God's eyes and to love one another - but I guess Dog doesn't see things that way in regards to his own children being able to date people of color.

Maybe he isn't racist - maybe a Bigot, but he sure in the hell ain't a Christian either.

Whatever - he's toast now. I don't think he'll get his show back after that tape has now been heard all over the TV and internet.

He's lost all credibility and respect...

Guest Guest
    I see where you are coming from, but if you listen to those tapes, he isn't yelling and screaming at his son - he's saying the "N" word pretty calmly and quite a few times.

It wasn't as if he was on an angry tirade and just going off on him - or if he was drunk or high (altho with all the rumors going about his crack use - we can't be sure).

I've heard people use offensive words towards people while they are in a rage.

Dog wasn't. So it's obvious he uses these words on an everyday basis, and isn't as "Christian" as he claims, since I've heard (altho I'm Atheist) that everyone is equal in God's eyes and to love one another - but I guess Dog doesn't see things that way in regards to his own children being able to date people of color.

Maybe he isn't racist - maybe a Bigot, but he sure in the hell ain't a Christian either.

Whatever - he's toast now. I don't think he'll get his show back after that tape has now been heard all over the TV and internet.

He's lost all credibility and respect...
    I did listen to the tape and no he wasn't yelling but he was speaking with a very stern voice...not all Christians are accepting of the races...some like to quote what the bible says about "mixing" races and even other religions...you can be a Christian and make a mistake...whether or not he truly is one is between him and his God of his understanding...he may have lost credibility and respect from many...I personally think he is a good man..that maybe through ignorance or past experiences made a mistake...and I do believe he wants to learn from this mistake...the true point of my rant was to point out that everyone has judgments and may or may not have said something that someone else found offensive...whether it be one person or groups that took offense. A lot of things offend me...but I chalk most of the offenses up to ignorance on that person, not necessarily that they are hateful...I can tell the difference between say a poster that says a statement and someone like that anti gay preacher protesting the soldiers funerals...that man is full of hatred...a poster may just be a little ignorant.

Just in case anyone was interested, Dog is going to be interviewed and will be giving his side of the story on "Hannity & Colmes" on the FOX news channel tomorrow night. It's on 8pm CST.

Should be interesting!

onehunglow Guest
    I guess this will dog him for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    I guess this will dog him for the rest of his life.

bunkin91 Guest
    The recording was not something Dog left on Tucker's voice mail. Tucker is heard arguing with him on it. Tucker did it for the bucks or his girlfriend put him up to it. I thought Dog gave a good arguement as to why he didn't want the girlfriend to come around and told Tucker to choose between her or coming to work. Nobody says in public what they say in private all the time. He even said it would end up in the Inquirer if she recorded it. Sounds like Dog had his facts straight to me and predicted accurately what could happen. He should be allowed his opinion like everyone else and finding out if Hawaii has a law like Florida about recording another's conversation without them knowing. Maybe Tucker has just spent every bit he got from the Inquirer without intending too. Who knows...maybe the Inquirer could be involved in a suit about disclosing conversations like that. May come back to bite everyone on the ass before it's over. I like Dog and the show but I agree it gets repetitive not just in the number of repeat episodes but in the sameness to each capture. Every side of Dog has been shown and he accepts responsibility for his actions good or bad.

Oh, and he's supposed to be on Larry King Live on CNN on Wednesday night - in case anyone was interested...this too should be interesting...

kafenervosa Guest
    Dearheart, I love your post. You made some very good points.

I caught his interview tonight on H&C tonight...oh-boy....

Well, maybe he is or isn't a racist, but whew, he's pretty screwed up in the head!

Apparently he wants to put plaques on where the nameless slaves are buried along the Potomac River in Washington and also wants to be buried there among them when he dies! I can sense a lot of black people's eyes rolling with that one.

And also he claims he says the N-word a lot because he always felt he was part of the Black population in some way and felt it was okay for him to say and talk like that - altho he was warned about it.

Now he knows he was wrong and is sorry for it, and knows he isn't "cool" with the Black population after being caught saying what he did.

But, he still didn't explain why it isn't okay for members of his family to date Black people.

Which leaves me wondering if he was just grasping at straws with all that he said to save his ass.

And I find it hilarious (sorry JMO) when white people try to act, dress and talk like they are black and then end up looking like buffoons in the end - such as Dog (not so tough now) The Bounty Hunter did tonight.

Well, this is what I got out of it all tonight and all my opinion...feel free to discuss your own...