Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Dog and crew seem to be doing better and finding the real assholes that walk our streets than most of their fellow bounty hunters/bondsmen can/do. If it weren't for Dog, that sick mofo Andrew Luster would still be in mexico, and raping the women there. Mexico wanted Dog and crew extradited to try them because according to Mexican law not only is bounty hunting illegal there, but Dog supposedly pulled a 'deprivation of liberty' when he arrested Luster - the max factor heir. And, Luster was tried here in absentia and found guilty...it was in absentia because the fool ran to Mexico. The Mexican government is corrupt as hell, and they'd rather have a wealthy rapist walking their streets raping their women than send his ass back to stand trial here. Dog did everyone a favor by finding the creep and bringing him back. It was only because of this that he got the tv show. They don't make all that much on each bust/arrest. The show is paying most of the bills.

As for what tweaking is - it is someone that typically does meth and can stay awake all weekend long or in street slang 'they can go all tweakend long'. Thus the 'tweaker' name. As for Dog looking like he still does drugs...I seriously doubt it. The man has had a hard life. His father wasn't the nicest of people. As for the shades all the time...perhaps he has a low tolerance for certain lights. I have a neighbor that can't handle going outside anymore without shades on because without the shades, he gets massive headaches that render him useless for the rest of the day.

Y'all need to stop and think before you judge. There is always more to the story than what you or any of us want to 'assume.' Remember, when one assumes not only are you making an ass out of yourself, but you are also making an ass out of the other person. At least Dog is doing more to clean up the streets of America than most police are willing to do.
    You're not related to him are you???

RoRo Guest
    I used to watch this show, but it has gotten like American Chopper. Same show ...different day. If you've seen one you've seen em all

Irishlass Guest
    Dog and crew seem to be doing better and finding the real assholes that walk our streets than most of their fellow bounty hunters/bondsmen can/do. If it weren't for Dog, that sick mofo Andrew Luster would still be in mexico, and raping the women there. Mexico wanted Dog and crew extradited to try them because according to Mexican law not only is bounty hunting illegal there, but Dog supposedly pulled a 'deprivation of liberty' when he arrested Luster - the max factor heir. And, Luster was tried here in absentia and found guilty...it was in absentia because the fool ran to Mexico. The Mexican government is corrupt as hell, and they'd rather have a wealthy rapist walking their streets raping their women than send his ass back to stand trial here. Dog did everyone a favor by finding the creep and bringing him back. It was only because of this that he got the tv show. They don't make all that much on each bust/arrest. The show is paying most of the bills.

As for what tweaking is - it is someone that typically does meth and can stay awake all weekend long or in street slang 'they can go all tweakend long'. Thus the 'tweaker' name. As for Dog looking like he still does drugs...I seriously doubt it. The man has had a hard life. His father wasn't the nicest of people. As for the shades all the time...perhaps he has a low tolerance for certain lights. I have a neighbor that can't handle going outside anymore without shades on because without the shades, he gets massive headaches that render him useless for the rest of the day.

Y'all need to stop and think before you judge. There is always more to the story than what you or any of us want to 'assume.' Remember, when one assumes not only are you making an ass out of yourself, but you are also making an ass out of the other person. At least Dog is doing more to clean up the streets of America than most police are willing to do.

CLeaning the streets up.....who do you think put the druggies out on the streets in the first place..HE DID and he praises god in one sentance and says f you in the next...no thanks thats not someone i would admire
    or thinks is a role model

sheri Guest
    oh so youd rather have rapists like luster walking the streets and never face the music? or addicts doing untold harm, maiming and killing as opposed to helping them? there are reasons behind WHY dog and crew bring these ppl back out ok? get over it...DO NOT ASSUME that i said something other than what i said...if you dont like it dont read it and move the pluck along...opinons are like assholes everyone has one...im entitled to mine and you are entitled to yours...if you dont like the way dog does it, then why don't you go do it...make it like you can do an oh so much better job than the pros? go ahead be my guest...but my bet is that when your arse in in a legal jam dog and/or anyone of the other pros wont help...

dont come off as holier than thou when everyone here is in the same friggin boat before the Lord and we all know it k? and if you dont like his show, dont watch it and either change the channel or just dont turn the telly on hun...its that simple...period...dont give me grief if you dont want it back...cant handle the heat stay outta the kitchen...

and NO I AM NOT RELATED TO DOG...and even IF I was...why does anyone care?
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
    [/b]

CLeaning the streets up.....who do you think put the druggies out on the streets in the first place..HE DID and he praises god in one sentance and says f you in the next...no thanks thats not someone i would admire
    or thinks is a role model
    Last edited by sheri; 10-26-2007 at 02:44 PM. Reason: cuz i can

and NO I AM NOT RELATED TO DOG...and even IF I was...why does anyone care?
    Okay, so you are obviously a fan of the show then??

sheri Guest
    my daughter is...and its shows like his that continue to amaze me at just how stupid people in real life can and do get when running from the law and such...
    Last edited by sheri; 10-26-2007 at 02:47 PM. Reason: cuz i felt like it...cuz im good like that and better than most :-P

Mamma Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post

My stud in all his glory!! Arrested in Mexico!
    Damn people, how many inches/centimeters of extra hair IS that up top? Sheesh, I know he likes his cowboy boot heels, but Aqua Net, too? Lawdy.

~Mamma

Quote Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
    Damn people, how many inches/centimeters of extra hair IS that up top? Sheesh, I know he likes his cowboy boot heels, but Aqua Net, too? Lawdy.

~Mamma
    "The higher the hair, the closer to God" - as the country folk say!

sheri Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    lmao@aqua net comment been awhile since i heard that one...

guyinpto Guest
    I can't stand the show but his son is HOT!

RoRo Guest
    LOL ain't that the truth!!
    I think its to cover that bald spot what's gettin bigger and bigger

Irishlass Guest
    Man talk about a bad hair day

Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post
    i think he is a diamond dallas page wanna-be!! they are all bums! his wife looks like our local hooker!!
    My dads on/off girlfriend diane is a tramp she dresses like a twenty something but is pushing 50!!!! and she makes beth look like a model.

Irishlass Guest
    opps Dog is in trouble again Star-Bulletin Breaking News - 'Dog' Chapman's racist rant leads to TV show's suspension

He is such a good Christain man with such good christain Values @@

opps Dog is in trouble again Star-Bulletin Breaking News - 'Dog' Chapman's racist rant leads to TV show's suspension

lol I read about that on another blog and all I can say is...uh oh. I didn't listen to the rant but I got the gist of it. His show is gone, gone, gone.

Irishlass Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    lol I read about that on another blog and all I can say is...uh oh. I didn't listen to the rant but I got the gist of it. His show is gone, gone, gone.
    I heard it it was pretty bad, I cracked up when he used the Hawaiin word for solving probems..he is such a native wanna be, only reason he is in hawaii to be a bounty hunter is hawaii is one of the only states that allows felons to be bounty hunters

he isnt crying out of remorse but crying because he got caught, Wonder if Beth Cuts him off now..lol
    Last edited by Irishlass; 10-31-2007 at 08:19 PM.

disco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    All the black and the arm bands, feathers and that Joe Dirt look and cowboy boots. This guy is a ex con and figured out how to con a bunch of fools out of their money. He runs like a old woman with the shits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgsIIBA9Rxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUM4-d1-d-w

lol thats pretty funny

[SIZE=3]I think that they give[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]WHITE TRASH[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] a bad name ! ! ![/SIZE]

onehunglow Guest
    So the Bra is in a bag of shit again. They never learn. Look's as he is on the back to the pound.

poppie Guest
    The rant was terrible; I hate the N word! I tried to watch his show, but could not.

SEL2323 Guest
    i like dog, but i agree it sometimes get repetitive. (sp?) but beth sai in an interview that dog wants her to dress that way and he doesnt like it when she isnt dressed like that. she had to get her hair dyed and he nails done every week. i think on one show he wanted to know why she didnt have all her make-up on and told her to go put it on. lol. kinda tacky.

Let's sing along now..."Cause I see your true colors, shining thru..."

Yeah, it was only a matter of time when that phony Christian facade he puts on was about to fall away...what a piece of work.

Here's the transcript of what he said:

Duane "Dog" Chapman: I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word ni**er sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some fucking ni**er heard us say ni**er and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all! Never in life! Never! Never! If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a ni**er, we would all say 'fuck you!' And you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da... it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word ni**er. We don't mean you fucking scum ni**er without a soul. We don't mean that shit. But America would think we mean that. And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to [garbled] because 'I'm in love for 7 months' - fuck that! So, I'll help you get another job but you can not work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life. I can't handle that shit. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's gonna wear a recorder...

Tucker Chapman: I don't even know what to say.

I'd say his career was over...
    Last edited by Aries65; 11-01-2007 at 02:02 PM.

Hmm, Dog Shit the Bounty Hunter is a bigoted, opportunist asshole? I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked.

Just goes to show you that in America, any foul-tempered, mouth-breathing fool can "write" a book and be a celebrity, as long as you pray first.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Fourteen minutes and 56 seconds... 57 seconds... 58 seconds... 59 seconds... Time! "Dog's" fifteen minutes are up! Aloha Dawg!

I think i'm gonna put him on my ghoul pool 2008 list. He's done.

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    My husband watches it but Dog and his wife just get on my nerves - like fingernails on a chalkboard and I don't really know why......
    Beth sure does need a breast reduction!

Morbid1 Guest
    Actually the news reported that his "son" recorded the conversation
    that dog did..and sold it for some major money.LOL..I think that they
    are some strange people,I don't watch the show,he is a big fake to me.

link...http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071102/..._duane_chapman

And his wife..?

Keep it the family..brah!

lol..

-Morbid1

I've only heard the 1-2 minute recording but i did hear of the 5 minute version blasting other members of his family dating colored people i dont know if this was true or not.

Belle Guest
    Here is a much longer part of the Dog taped conversation
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/2007...s/Full-WAV.wmv

BeeCee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbid1 View Post
    Actually the news reported that his "son" recorded the conversation that dog did..and sold it for some major money.
    [SIZE=3]What a moron - he just tossed the meal ticket for the entire family in the toilet and flushed it down. I wonder if it occured to him that this whole reality show gig isn't anything more than a fluke to begin with; there is no way this crew will ever make that kind of money again. Talk about screwing the pooch.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3](Well, what else can you expect from that gene pool ? )[/SIZE]
    Last edited by BeeCee; 11-02-2007 at 06:18 AM.

Bellfire Guest
    Let's sing along now..."Cause I see your true colors, shining thru..."

Yeah, it was only a matter of time when that phony Christian facade he puts on was about to fall away...what a piece of work.

Here's the transcript of what he said:

Duane "Dog" Chapman: I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word ni**er sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some fucking ni**er heard us say ni**er and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all! Never in life! Never! Never! If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a ni**er, we would all say 'fuck you!' And you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da... it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word ni**er. We don't mean you fucking scum ni**er without a soul. We don't mean that shit. But America would think we mean that. And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to [garbled] because 'I'm in love for 7 months' - fuck that! So, I'll help you get another job but you can not work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life. I can't handle that shit. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's gonna wear a recorder...

Tucker Chapman: I don't even know what to say.

I'd say his career was over...
    I've just gotta ask; which race is whore? lol

BamaDeathHag Guest
    lmao @ travnut and mommafreak.....too funny you guys, lol....i agree

Hey, where's all his fans and defenders at????

They were here a few posts ago...

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    My husband watches it but Dog and his wife just get on my nerves - like fingernails on a chalkboard and I don't really know why......
    Beth was so ugly growing up her mom had to tie a porkchop around her neck just to get the dog to play with her!!

Bellfire Guest
    Hey, where's all his fans and defenders at????

They were here a few posts ago...
    Hey answer my question, lol. No one is gonna defend him 'cause my politcal incorrectness is out and about and people are afraid of it. My mom loved him before the first report of his racists ways came out to the public. Frankly I just think he wanted attetion. (You know how some people are.) You guys have gotta get off of tis knocking Christains rant everytime a nut opens his mouth.) Christains are not little Jesus's running around spouting his teaching and then sneaking off in private to french kissing the devil at the after hours clubs. We are human beings that make mistakes just like anyone else. (We just wait until these kind of people come to the house and then we beat them with a shoe until they shut up and stop embarassing us.

Beth was so ugly growing up her mom had to tie a porkchop around her neck just to get the dog to play with her!!
    LOL - that's fucked up!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellfire View Post
    I've just gotta ask; which race is whore? lol
    Whores comes in all races. I've seen them in different shapes, sizes and races on the street corners. I think Dog is just a bit on the moronic side.

Danny62 Guest
    LOL - that's fucked up!

Were you ro were you not looking for fans and defenders!!

I am just defending how butt ugly the hag is!!!

Why is it that cowards , criminals and bigots always hide behind religion, politics and patriotism?

Looks like "Dog" is about to be neutured .. America's White Trash Poster Boy will so be the next E! "True Hollywood Story"
    Last edited by Demondahlia; 11-02-2007 at 09:36 AM. Reason: my shitty typing

Were you ro were you not looking for fans and defenders!!

I am just defending how butt ugly the hag is!!!
    Actually she is, and as a lesbian - I have my standards. If she was the last woman on earth, I'd be a nun...

ComputerGuy Guest
    Never watched the show, but saw enough to know the idiot is a phoney.

This is one guy I am going to enjoy watching getting tore up by the Rev. Al!!

Danny62 Guest
    Actually she is, and as a lesbian - I have my standards. If she was the last woman on earth, I'd be a nun...
    I thought you might get a kick out of this:

Beth the Bounty Hunter

This arresting costume includes the black mini dress, wig, glasses, handcuffs, necklace and knife with strap, all you need is the criminal. Consider pairing with Dog - the Bounty Hunter costume for a daring couples look. Price: $34.99

Jazzmom Guest
    Could never get into this show, he looks like he needs a bath and his wife needs to buy bigger clothes and know that just 'cause they make it in your size don't mean it's for you.

44. 11-02-2007, 09:50 AM

panda Guest
    I read today that his son was the one who leaked the "N" rant. Apparently he was ranting to his son about his black girlfriend. I'm not surprised, the man has no class...besides who in the hell is he to rant about his son's girlfriend, look at what he married!!!!!!!

Zeenie Guest
    His son sold it for $15,000. Yea, hope that lasts you a loooong time, buddy. Your pops made a million an ep for his show, and there goes that gravy train.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeenie View Post
    His son sold it for $15,000. Yea, hope that lasts you a loooong time, buddy. Your pops made a million an ep for his show, and there goes that gravy train.
    Zeenie...The article said that it was a "lot of money"! $15,000 Is chump change to these people. Hope pops keeps the purse closed to his ungrateful son...as much as I hate the use of that word I have to defend the Dog on this aspect...any child that would betray a parent in this way needs to be thrown from the nest and cut from the nest egg.

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Zeenie...The article said that it was a "lot of money"! $15,000 Is chump change to these people. Hope pops keeps the purse closed to his ungrateful son...as much as I hate the use of that word I have to defend the Dog on this aspect...any child that would betray a parent in this way needs to be thrown from the nest and cut from the nest egg.
    But I don't think Dog was being fair to his son - telling him who he can and can't marry - based on skin color/race. His kid is an adult and should have the right to choose - and learn from his own mistakes, IF she was some sort of trouble-maker - as Dog claimed.

I see dead people Guest
    About a year ago I actually met "the dog" at a fundraiser for kids that go homeless/parentless because thier drug dealing/making parents are now in prison. He was the nicest guy you would ever meet, but I guess everyone is different behind closed doors.

Looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter has bit the dust! Can't say I'm surprised.

http://starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=6368

The move comes after Duane "Dog" Chapman's racist rant

The Hawaii-based reality TV show “Dog the Bounty Hunter” is off-the-air "for the forseeable" today by the A&E cable network, two days after the release of a tape in which star Duane “Dog” Chapman was caught in a racist rant about his son’s black girlfriend. “In evaluating the circumstances of the last few days, A&E has decided to take 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' off the network’s schedule for the foreseeable future,” A&E said in statement. “We hope that Mr. Chapman continues the healing process that he has begun.”
    An A&E network executive said a report today from the Multichannel News and picked up by the Star-Bulletin that the show was overstated, and the show has not been cancelled.
    The network had suspended the show Wednesday after the National Enquirer posted the tape online in which Chapman repeatedly uses the N-word as he tries to convince his son Tucker to break up with his girlfriend.
    In the conversation, Chapman tells his son that he wants to use the N-word without worrying about his son’s black girlfriend and urges him to leave her or lose his job at one of the family’s businesses. He uses the N-word to describe the woman whom the Enquirer identified as Monique Shinnery.
    Before today’s announcement, a major sponsor for the show said it was pulling its support. Yum! Brands, who advertises its Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and KFC restaurants on the show, said it pulled its ads from the show effective immediately, according to the Wall Street Journal.
    “It’s despicable,” a Yum! spokeswoman said about Chapman’s rant, according to the Journal. “We are no longer advertising on the show.”
    Chapman has since apologized for his behavior. "Dog the Bounty Hunter," shot mostly in Hawaii, was in its fifth season and was one of A&E’s most popular shows.

Can't say I'm surprised...