Page 1 of 17 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog The Bounty Hunter

Dog The Bounty Hunter

How many of you watch his show? How many of you like or dislike it and why?

I've watched it off and on for about two years and can't say I love it more like tolerate it. My daughter likes it so we usually watch an episode. They play like 4 episodes Tuesday nights and I can only take one before Beth and her screaming gets on my nerves. I need to go back to the tread, Celebritys you wish would go away and add her name.

JGrier Guest
    Anyone know what happened with the whole Dog vs Mexico thing?

Danny62 Guest
    I think the show and the guy are overrated.

Its just another stupid phony reality show.

I Do have to say the guy has balls to grab someone out of Mexico and risk jail time there!

Just don't bend over for the burrito's Dog if you get sent to prison there!

Darrianne Guest
    My husband watches it but Dog and his wife just get on my nerves - like fingernails on a chalkboard and I don't really know why......

knothere Guest
    i love it they make a tonne a money n it stays in the family
    but i duno how they gona make his wife's boobs any more bigger lol

Btvs2678 Guest
    I like the show but don't watch it often. I don't think he is a phoney. He did catch the Max Factor aire, who was on the run for rape. That is what the whole Mexico thing was about. All charges where dropped by the way. Him catching that guy is what got him the show.

onehunglow Guest
    It's as fake as can be. They use a boom mic! You have his tiny little gal holding onto a 230 pound guy while he waits for the mut. Sorry but if I was on the run and she grabbed my arm, she would go for a ride. Just the WWF. Wasn't Dog the Roffus in Bum Fights?

stinkythejokedog Guest
    he's King of the White Trash...and his wife is rockin some monster juggs

The mullet scares me so bad I can't watch.

onehunglow Guest
    All the black and the arm bands, feathers and that Joe Dirt look and cowboy boots. This guy is a ex con and figured out how to con a bunch of fools out of their money. He runs like a old woman with the shits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgsIIBA9Rxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUM4-d1-d-w

Kathyf Guest
    I think the show is ok. I think Dog and Beth are kind of showy. I did feel horrible when his daughter died the day before their wedding.

Tugboat25 Guest
    It's an alright show but it sure gets repetitive after awhile.
    All the episodes start to look the same, over and over and over.
    Dog seems cool and his crew is fine too. It's just that the show is played out.

It was fun for maybe the first five episodes. I guess they're okay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

deathybrad Guest
    I like it but I think the way Dog acts and looks is a little tacky. At least Duane Jr. seems to be a clean cut no nonsense guy.

I used to use drugs for about 15 years recreationally. I wasnt an addict but Im one of the lucky people that dont have a additive personality. Ive been clean for 3 years. Anyways one skill I still have from my druggin days is being able to spot someone who is "on one" or under the influence. Dog and his son are tweakers. Its so obvious. Just my opinion of course. He will get caught though. They always do.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I used to use drugs for about 15 years recreationally. I wasnt an addict but Im one of the lucky people that dont have a additive personality. Ive been clean for 3 years. Anyways one skill I still have from my druggin days is being able to spot someone who is "on one" or under the influence. Dog and his son are tweakers. Its so obvious. Just my opinion of course. He will get caught though. They always do.
    What's a Tweaker? I don't watch the show at all

different kind of girl Guest
    I have no problem with Dog but his wife drives me nuts. Her hair, nails and clothes are terrible. She looks like she has zero class.

Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    All the black and the arm bands, feathers and that Joe Dirt look and cowboy boots. This guy is a ex con and figured out how to con a bunch of fools out of their money. He runs like a old woman with the shits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgsIIBA9Rxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUM4-d1-d-w
    I'm with you on ALL that onehunglow! I can't stand him. He is a phony wannabee "do gooder", when he's had all these family members coming out of the woodwork saying he's a crack addict, beaten wives and girlfriends, and even screwed one of his step-daughters!

He's a real piece of work and a phony - especially with that praying crap before each bust...puleeze...

I only stomached an episode or two before finding something better to do with my time.

Sorry, I think him and the show sucks...JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    What's a Tweaker? I don't watch the show at all
    A tweaker is someone who uses speed, crack, meth or any of those other drugs that get you "wired" up.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I'm with you on ALL that onehunglow! I can't stand him. He is a phony wannabee "do gooder", when he's had all these family members coming out of the woodwork saying he's a crack addict, beaten wives and girlfriends, and even screwed one of his step-daughters!

He's a real piece of work and a phony - especially with that praying crap before each bust...puleeze...

I only stomached an episode or two before finding something better to do with my time.

Sorry, I think him and the show sucks...JMO!
    Hey you!

I could not sum that up better! The guy is almost a cartoon figure!

Nice post...

stinkythejokedog Guest
    I bet he says he wears the feathers because "I'm part Cherokee".....I always laugh when I hear that...Gary Busey likes to say that a lot

attackatdawn Guest
    My teenage son likes the Bounty Hunter show, I guess I can take it or leave it, does Beth really have to wear those low cut shirts that show off her huge hooters while they are chasing someone down? lol!

monhol Guest
    a real bounty hunter told me dog and all that is full of crap.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    There has been a lot in the tabloids about Dog and his drug use, enough to make me think there's a lot of truth in it. And why does he wear those stupid shades all the time, day and night? What is he hiding?

Allegedly he picks out all of Beth's outfits (costumes?). She's so annoying, such trash.

Danny62 Guest

My stud in all his glory!! Arrested in Mexico!

onehunglow Guest

Looks like he just shit barbedwire.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post

My stud in all his glory!! Arrested in Mexico!
    His 15 minutes are up.

Jill-the-Ripper Guest
    Oh man I absolutely HATE this show.
    Is Dawg still missing some teeth? Stop spending $$ on the beads and armbands and buy a freaking denture!
    And the wife...Oh my, the nails, the bimbo blonde curls, the chesticles....
    And they act like they reallly care about the person they nab.
    My best friend is in love with their son, whatever his name, and even had an erotic dream about him. But I think they and their show are nightmares!

onehunglow Guest

You know who he looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Jill-the-Ripper View Post
    Oh man I absolutely HATE this show.
    Is Dawg still missing some teeth? Stop spending $$ on the beads and armbands and buy a freaking denture!
    And the wife...Oh my, the nails, the bimbo blonde curls, the chesticles....
    And they act like they reallly care about the person they nab.
    My best friend is in love with their son, whatever his name, and even had an erotic dream about him. But I think they and their show are nightmares!
    A Bee Gee gone bad.

Guest Guest
    Well,I like this show. I like what kind of people they are and I think Leland is a little cutie! Dwayne and his wife were white trash and they admit it,but they are trying to get their lives straight and do what's best for them. They try to help people out and get their lives on the right path. I'm not gonna diss someone who is trying to do good in the world,when there is so much hate to begin with. Who cares what he looks like,he's an OK guy with me.

onehunglow Guest

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Well,I like this show. I like what kind of people they are and I think Leland is a little cutie! Dwayne and his wife were white trash and they admit it,but they are trying to get their lives straight and do what's best for them. They try to help people out and get their lives on the right path. I'm not gonna diss someone who is trying to do good in the world,when there is so much hate to begin with. Who cares what he looks like,he's an OK guy with me.
    I like what they do if is for real and not money and fame. You been in the buz a while. Are those the eyes of someone not zipping? There has been a lot of pros that say he smoking himself. I wish he would just take the damn drug test and end the rumor. If he is clean, what's he worried about? On this one I have to think he is using again.

beautygirlsmom Guest
    I think it's fun to watch once in a while - kinda like an episode of Cops.

travnut Guest
    I like how they start every chase with a prayer and then spend the rest of the chase saying mother f**ker.

Quote Originally Posted by travnut View Post
    I like how they start every chase with a prayer and then spend the rest of the chase saying mother f**ker.
    LOL - yeah, what a joke! LOL

sweetpea77 Guest
    I like this show. I don't get to watch it anymore since I'm at work when its on. But I really do enjoy watching it.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    i think he is a diamond dallas page wanna-be!! they are all bums! his wife looks like our local hooker!!

Darrianne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by travnut View Post
    ROFL! Yep - start off with a prayer and then see how many names you can call or curse words you can use.. too funny.

mommafreak Guest
    Put his wife out in front, she'll knock anyonen out with those ta-ta's. "Man beaten and arrested by knockers". The neon pink and her dialing her phone, that is a crack up. Trash, Trash. That mug shot looks like he's coming down off something. Hello, it's 2007, not 1980 anymore. Cut the hair. Just my $0.02

I hate to say it, but that family looks WAY out of place in Hawaii. I've never been there - but do they have "trailer trash" types of people like that out there?

I don't know, I guess I just can't picture them all being at a Luau...

Irishlass Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I hate to say it, but that family looks WAY out of place in Hawaii. I've never been there - but do they have "trailer trash" types of people like that out there?

I don't know, I guess I just can't picture them all being at a Luau...
    I live in hawaii and yea we do have trailer trash
    But most of the people here are law abiding proper english speaking people
    I hate the way Dog protrays life here.
    Yes we do have all the big city problems,drugs,gang and Crime.
    But we all dont hang out at the beach,smoke crack and call each other BRAH....he is a Idiot who bails out drug dealers puts them out on the streets with this idiotic thinking they will go straight
    yea right dude.
    then goes and busts down doors and assults people who he isnt looking for all for the all mighty dollar.

ugh im all for packin ghim and his freaky looking wife and sending them somewhere else so they can embarrass that town

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post
    i think he is a diamond dallas page wanna-be!! they are all bums! his wife looks like our local hooker!!
    That is to fucking funny!!!

MbalmR Guest
    I'm completely flat-chested, so it's difficult for me to imagine all this, but how can Beth even get AROUND with those enormous breasts of hers?? Doesn't her back hurt? Sometimes it looks like she can barely get behind the wheel of her own car! I mean really: don't those things get in the way? And what kind of bra can hold it all in? It's got to be an industrial strength bra with about 18 hooks up the back!

I've watched the show many times and have always wondered...If I was planning to go chasing down criminals, would I wear heels with my short shorts? Beth, the majority of the time, is wearing heels. Uh...seems a good pair of athletic shoes would be in order, but then again I don't chase people for a living.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Nothing against the DOG, but, Talk about a BEAR!!

stinkythejokedog Guest
    He looks like he reeks of cigs and B.O...I bet he has massive skidmarks in his drawers

I think Eric Cartman is a much better "Dog" and less of a hypocrite.

Zeenie Guest
    Dayyuummm...y'all are hatin' on Dog and Beth! He just wrote a book, detailing all of his drug use and the crappy person he was. Whether he is fake and phony, the guy makes millions of bucks. He admits he is white trash. I actually met him and Beth in Los Angeles for the signing of his book, and while most "stars," would have been in and out of there after a couple of hours whether everyone had their book signed or not (I have been to plenty of those), he went through the entire line of people which was two and a half LA city blocks. Beth came out and walked down the line outside and talked to everyone, and she is actually a good looking broad. She is big, but the show makes her look even bigger. She was sweet and I was crushin' on her big time. I think ultimately Dog is a pretty genuine guy, and he was very nice to me when we met.

Zeenie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    I think Eric Cartman is a much better "Dog" and less of a hypocrite.

Damn, I love that episode! In his book, Dog says that he and his fam saw that ep as well and loved it...

Irishlass Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeenie View Post
    Dayyuummm...y'all are hatin' on Dog and Beth! He just wrote a book, detailing all of his drug use and the crappy person he was. Whether he is fake and phony, the guy makes millions of bucks. He admits he is white trash. I actually met him and Beth in Los Angeles for the signing of his book, and while most "stars," would have been in and out of there after a couple of hours whether everyone had their book signed or not (I have been to plenty of those), he went through the entire line of people which was two and a half LA city blocks. Beth came out and walked down the line outside and talked to everyone, and she is actually a good looking broad. She is big, but the show makes her look even bigger. She was sweet and I was crushin' on her big time. I think ultimately Dog is a pretty genuine guy, and he was very nice to me when we met.

yea well he puts drug dealers and rapist back out on the streets
    The streets i walk daily sorry if i dont bow down and worship him
    And Beth was a total female dog to those who showed up to support her husband when he was in the federal prison here.
    Dog was nice to them she was a different story.

Zeenie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
    [/b]

yea well he puts drug dealers and rapist back out on the streets
    The streets i walk daily sorry if i dont bow down and worship him
    And Beth was a total female dog to those who showed up to support her husband when he was in the federal prison here.
    Dog was nice to them she was a different story.

Yea, well I don't bow down and worship him either. I related a story and shared my experience with them.

sheri Guest
    Dog and crew seem to be doing better and finding the real assholes that walk our streets than most of their fellow bounty hunters/bondsmen can/do. If it weren't for Dog, that sick mofo Andrew Luster would still be in mexico, and raping the women there. Mexico wanted Dog and crew extradited to try them because according to Mexican law not only is bounty hunting illegal there, but Dog supposedly pulled a 'deprivation of liberty' when he arrested Luster - the max factor heir. And, Luster was tried here in absentia and found guilty...it was in absentia because the fool ran to Mexico. The Mexican government is corrupt as hell, and they'd rather have a wealthy rapist walking their streets raping their women than send his ass back to stand trial here. Dog did everyone a favor by finding the creep and bringing him back. It was only because of this that he got the tv show. They don't make all that much on each bust/arrest. The show is paying most of the bills.

As for what tweaking is - it is someone that typically does meth and can stay awake all weekend long or in street slang 'they can go all tweakend long'. Thus the 'tweaker' name. As for Dog looking like he still does drugs...I seriously doubt it. The man has had a hard life. His father wasn't the nicest of people. As for the shades all the time...perhaps he has a low tolerance for certain lights. I have a neighbor that can't handle going outside anymore without shades on because without the shades, he gets massive headaches that render him useless for the rest of the day.

Y'all need to stop and think before you judge. There is always more to the story than what you or any of us want to 'assume.' Remember, when one assumes not only are you making an ass out of yourself, but you are also making an ass out of the other person. At least Dog is doing more to clean up the streets of America than most police are willing to do.