Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Elvis Presley

ms_lubo Guest
    I definitely believe he is dead. Who would fake their death by having a heart attack while on the crapper?!!?

Cool about the plumber. I would love to see the upstairs.

Reecy Guest
    Thank you Ms_Lubo the pictures were awesome. I still can't believe it's been so many years ago that he died. All that velour in the house. The 70's velour has never left.

i don't think "E" or anyone else would commit suicide on the commode to be found in the floor with pajamas around their ankles. Red or somebody said there was no note,and "E" would have written a suicide novel if he was going to kill himself.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I have never heard that he killed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Vi View Post
    I have a couple of things to add. 1) my cousin's husband owns a plumbing company here and they have the Graceland account. They have done lots of work in "the bathroom" (nothing earth shattering, I know, just info) When the last of Elvis' horses died, they dug the grave with their backhoe.
    2) I work with a guy who is retired from memphis City Police and was the first officer on the scene when elvis was found. He assures me Elvis is really dead.
    Cool information! When did the last Elvis horse die? Do they still have other horses there? Its been almost ten years since I was last there.

Auntie Vi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    Cool information! When did the last Elvis horse die? Do they still have other horses there? Its been almost ten years since I was last there.

i want to say the last horse that was there when Elvis was there died about 3 years ago, there was atleastone other horse there, but it has now died to and my cousin's company backhoed another horse grave, but I don't know if theres any left now

itsintheeyes Guest
    Would all of his skin cells, sweat, and miniscule hairs still be on the bedsheets to this day?!? I never thought as we were going through the tour that his dead skin cells are still lingering around in the form of dust. I guess I didn't have my deathhag thinking cap on that day.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I can't blame Pris or Lisa for not letting people in his bedroom. I watched an interview she did with someone and she got teared up when talking about her Dad. All she has are these great memories of him and his area is so personal. My Dad had a friend that left every thing the way it was when his wife died. 30 Yrs later when he died his kids really had a hard time with the bedroom. The clothing she had worn were still laying on the bed . He had moved to the spare bedroom. It was really sad. Even the clothing she had just taken in from the clothes line was still sitting in the basket.
    The house was clean,but nothing was to be moved,he just cleaned around it.
    I know how my kid felt when her Dad was killed. She took his Navy Uniform and put it
    under her pillow and slept with it for years! I think in Lisa contrct with the people that have GraceLand right now that they cannot touch E's room.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by itsintheeyes View Post
    Would all of his skin cells, sweat, and miniscule hairs still be on the bedsheets to this day?!? I never thought as we were going through the tour that his dead skin cells are still lingering around in the form of dust. I guess I didn't have my deathhag thinking cap on that day.
    I was wondering uh - kind of the same thing. Like in his bathroom - everything's the way it was? Are there dirty socks on the floor or a towel? Are his sheets the same sheets he'd slept in for a few days?

If no one is allowed up there who dusts & vacuums?

Also GROOOOSSSS OUT at the Nic Cage story.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Also GROOOOSSSS OUT at the Nic Cage story.
    Which one??

Auntie Vi Guest
    I was wondering uh - kind of the same thing. Like in his bathroom - everything's the way it was? Are there dirty socks on the floor or a towel? Are his sheets the same sheets he'd slept in for a few days?

If no one is allowed up there who dusts & vacuums?
    So I called my Aunt at the plumbing company and got the scoop. The room is cleaned, and people do go upstairs, it's not open to the public. So you can rest assured there is no dead dna skin cells fermeting

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Which one??

"No fan has ever breached the security of the
    2nd floor of Graceland." -- Bob Carlson, Graceland Museums with one exception... Actor Nicholas Cage, a lifelong Elvis fanatic, managed the impossible by using the unique approach of marrying Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis' daughter. His secret visit took place during the week of the 25th Anniversary of Elvis' death, at which time it is said he sat on the King's "throne", assumed the prone posture in which Elvis died, laid on the singer's bed and tried on a leather jacket.

seanikhy Guest
    never been there but its on my list. always been a Elvis fan. i have a genuine presilla signed photo and lisa but cant see me getting a Elvis 1

itsintheeyes Guest
    I wonder if Nic Cage sat on Elvis' throne with his pants down.

disco Guest
    Elvis was great until I was 12. Then I realized he wasnt black. That sucked.

i want to say the last horse that was there when Elvis was there died about 3 years ago, there was atleastone other horse there, but it has now died to and my cousin's company backhoed another horse grave, but I don't know if theres any left now
    Thanks AuntiVI- I was pretty sure they told us that those were still his original horses back ten years ago and I have a cool picture of my sister in front of their pasture them.....but ya never know if what they tell you is true. Thanks for letting me know. I think its wonderful they kept the horses until death.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    i don't think "E" or anyone else would commit suicide on the commode to be found in the floor with pajamas around their ankles. Red or somebody said there was no note,and "E" would have written a suicide novel if he was going to kill himself.
    A very small percentage of people who kill themselves leave a note.

That being said, Elvis did not kill himself, no.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by disco View Post

rara, in the link to elvis bedroom pictures,under the photo of linda,is the somewhat oft repeated story that elvis saved all three of his drug packages which he called "attacks",i believe, to kill himself. i think this started with Goldmans book,and is otherwise non-sourced,if that is a word.

I doubt he killed himself. I doubt he wanted to be remembered being found fallen face first off the toilet onto the shag rug, pants around his ankles, tongue bitten in half.

I think he would have planned it a whole lot better to leave a better looking corpse!

cherryghost Guest
    That bathroom looks very stuffy and claustrophobic!

Did you see that the "doctor" who did Priscilla's plastic surgery was arrested yesterday and is facing deported? I saw that on Insider this morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

i thought that was marilynn manson on the sidelines at the Tennessee-Memphis basketball game.

Tugboat25 Guest
    I have a couple of things to add. 1) my cousin's husband owns a plumbing company here and they have the Graceland account. They have done lots of work in "the bathroom" (nothing earth shattering, I know, just info) When the last of Elvis' horses died, they dug the grave with their backhoe.
    2) I work with a guy who is retired from memphis City Police and was the first officer on the scene when elvis was found. He assures me Elvis is really dead.
    Auntie V, are you saying that your cousin's husband uses a backhoe to fix bathroom plumbing problems?
    **my cousin's husband owns a plumbing company here and they have the Graceland account. They have done lots of work in "the bathroom" (nothing earth shattering, I know, just info) When the last of Elvis' horses died, they dug the grave with their backhoe.**
    There's probably some mighty big things going on in some pipes if you need a backhoe to clear it up.

Tugboat25 Guest
    Well that's a rather crude comment to make.
    Dare I say it's pretty racist.
    (just anyone try saying that exact same thing except turn it around the other way). You'd probably get banned from the boards.
    Yeah, it bothers me.
    Last edited by Tugboat25; 03-29-2008 at 12:32 PM.

disco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    Well that's a rather crude comment to make.
    Dare I say it's pretty racist.
    (just anyone try saying that exact same thing except turn it around the other way). You'd probably get banned from the boards.
    Yeah, it bothers me.
    I dont find it to be racist at all. I dont think its crude, its a fact. If you turn it around, over, under or whatever thats your problem. Its a fact that Elvis was a mulungeon and somewhere in his lineage is a black person. So take that, poor Elvis didnt know what he was! Dont ever call me a racist again. You dont like my opinion then ignore it. I think we know who the real racist is here.
    Last edited by disco; 03-29-2008 at 01:28 PM.

lisalouver Guest
    I dont find it to be racist at all. I dont think its crude, its a fact. If you turn it around, over, under or whatever thats your problem.
    Sorry, I find it to be racist as well and offensive.

And it is not a fact. Look up the definition of the word fact. Your opinion that Elvis sucked because he was not black is just that, an opinion - NOT a fact.

disco Guest
    Exactly, its my opinion. Actually, many of the kids in my neighborhood thought he was black. I still do, lol! Further I never said Elvis sucked, I said my disaapointment is what sucked. Actually Elvis was better at singing gospel music than rock. At least he was healthy when he had religion.
    Last edited by disco; 03-29-2008 at 01:47 PM.

Tugboat25 Guest
    Exactly, its my opinion. Actually, many of the kids in my neighborhood thought he was black. I still do, lol! Further I never said Elvis sucked, I said my disaapointment is what sucked. Actually Elvis was better at singing gospel music than rock. At least he was healthy when he had religion.
    You said ity sucked when you found out that he was white.
    That, my little friend is the epitome of racism.
    I'll call you whatever you are and it's all there for anyone to see.
    By the way, Elvis never lost his religion his entire life. So much for your knowledge of Elvis Presley.

30. 03-29-2008, 02:39 PM

Tugboat25 Guest
    First of all elvis is not white you racist. Secondly Elvis lost his religion when he died on the toilet a drunken drugged out crackhead mess. comon get some! It was a dang shame.
    Disco, your posts will be addressed in the proper channels.
    Thank you.

disco Guest
    well Im gonna delete that last one about elvis. It was not nice. In the future you watch who you call a racist.
    Last edited by disco; 03-29-2008 at 02:57 PM.

Tugboat25 Guest
    Perhaps I shall repost it so people know what Disco is all about?
    Now you're retreating.
    Sorry but you laced into me after your open and obvious offensive remarks and now you show semi-remorse.
    Interesting.

Ladies and gentlemen, this conversation ends NOW, please. This is supposed to be in fun.

disco Guest
    I m done. Lets move on folks!

I was at Graceland last March and they said that the last of Elvis' horses had died. His favorite, Risin Sun was buried behind the barn out back of Graceland.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I doubt he killed himself. I doubt he wanted to be remembered being found fallen face first off the toilet onto the shag rug, pants around his ankles, tongue bitten in half.

I think he would have planned it a whole lot better to leave a better looking corpse!
    Your right Aries, just like alot of celebrities he let the drugs take him down. I wonder how he would have done in todays world where unfortunately going into rehab seems to be bragging rights?

In his day they didn't have all the fashionable rehab centers. I believe the few times he did try to get off of them he just stayed in the hospital and had no support of any kind. Sad, Elvis deserved better.

"No fan has ever breached the security of the
    2nd floor of Graceland." -- Bob Carlson, Graceland Museums with one exception... Actor Nicholas Cage, a lifelong Elvis fanatic, managed the impossible by using the unique approach of marrying Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis' daughter. His secret visit took place during the week of the 25th Anniversary of Elvis' death, at which time it is said he sat on the King's "throne", assumed the prone posture in which Elvis died, laid on the singer's bed and tried on a leather jacket.
    Dude - I was LMP, I wouldn't have thought that was cool at all. What a loser he is....
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Sorry, I find it to be racist as well and offensive.

And it is not a fact. Look up the definition of the word fact. Your opinion that Elvis sucked because he was not black is just that, an opinion - NOT a fact.

Exactly. That was totally uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Dude - I was LMP, I wouldn't have thought that was cool at all. What a loser he is....

The Nic Cage story isn't true. It's a complete fabrication. He's got more respect than that.
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

BAGOBONES Guest
    Elvis Was Smart.no One Who Is Less Than Smart Uses Their Natural Talents.he Was Very Spiritual.he Was Always Tryna Figure Out Why The Hell He Was Chosen 2 B Elvis Presley.the Death Of His Mother Crushed Him. The Army Didnt Help Much Either.he Pretty Much Lost His Southern Accent In Public And His Kiss My Ass Attitude As Well. The Drugs Actually Kept Him Around Longer.he Always Said He Would Not Live Past The Age His Mother Was When She Died.and He Didnt.i Also Heard And Read Elvis Was A Death Hag.that He Would Go To Funeral Homes And Stare At Bodies.idk But I Think He Was A Great Singer Who Died When He Wanted To.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Someone told me tonight that his son has spent his life trying to be legitimized. Ronnie Presley? Anyone know about him? He says no one but Elvis would claim him.

lisalouver Guest
    Someone told me tonight that his son has spent his life trying to be legitimized. Ronnie Presley? Anyone know about him? He says no one but Elvis would claim him.
    Elvis has a son? First time I heard that one!

Same here!

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Elvis has a son? First time I heard that one!

I'd be surprised if The King didn't have at least a couple of kids running around that we don't know about... He had women throwing themselves at him like nobody's business, and by all accounts- while he was a good guy- he led a life that was far from monk-like. Scary thing is, he could have illegitimate kids out there who are close to being eligible for AARP cards. :covereyes:

Danny62 Guest
    I assume without a DNA test the Presley family would want to ignore it. Can you imagine the legal and financial issues if he could prove it?

I'm sure there are many Presley children out there; in the states and in Germany.

RaRaRamona Guest
    His story is that when Elvis was 15 he had a girlfriend who was 14 or 15 & she got pregnant, Elvis & fam moved to Memphis & they kept the baby quiet out of shame. He was raised as his mother's son (as was often done) but when he learned the truth he & his mom told Elvis. Elvis believed him (they do look a lot alike) but Vernon didn't want a scandal like that. Blah blah yadda yadda he's tried to be recognized by the family but since they tried to bury it ha hasn't had any luck. He says DNA matched but he signed something saying he wouldn't take any of his dad's money, he just wanted them to admit it.

I'll ask more about him.

lisalouver Guest
    If you read a lot of the books on E, he had a lot of sexual issues. He liked to watch people have sex and watch girls "wrestle" I believe in cotton underwear.

He was not the most willing participant in actual intercourse.

Course, he had Lisa, so who knows?

If you read a lot of the books on E, he had a lot of sexual issues. He liked to watch people have sex and watch girls "wrestle" I believe in cotton underwear.

He was not the most willing participant in actual intercourse.

Course, he had Lisa, so who knows?
    LOL! "Wrassle"! LOL! I read that in one of the books I read about him too - that was a weird. I also read in the Cybil Shepard book that he didn't go south if you know what I mean. I think he asked her to "Wrassle" another chic too!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Tugboat25 Guest
    The only Ronnie Presley I found in a search was some country singer guy who says he is a distant relative. There also was no family resemblance. Perhaps there's another Ronnie Presley out there?
    Did you guys happens to see this.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=nwARp6HQqy8&feature=related

Layla331 Guest
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=91808323

ok ill bite,.,is this the guy were talkin about ..or is there someone else with this resemblance...i cant find anyone else when i google it...where did ya see the pics?