Thread: Great Work on the Youtube Wonderland Video

deathhagNC Guest

Thumbs up Great Work on the Youtube Wonderland Video

High 5! on the Wonderland you tube video! Too cool to see your tour.

Snudgie Guest
    Just watched the video again....fab job Scott!

Also....it's a nice house! Not sure if I'd live in it though.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    It's so great, a friend of mine who is not a board member here, emailed it to me.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Any house that a death took place in, would creep me to the point of not wanting to stay there...
    But I wonder what it's selling /renting for right now ?

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Scott has the mug and personality for television doesn't he. I've seen him on VH1 and he just oooozzes intellegence! (Did I spell intellegence right?) Anyhow, I really didn't know anything about Wonderland until Scott put it up on the site! Lots of cool stuff.

Filmmaker78 Guest
    Thanks, everybody!

I believe the Wonderland place was renting for around $1700/mo.

It was a choice piece of luck that Mike (Filmaker78) and I got in, and awesome to be able to capture it for all to experience. Mike did an amazing job putting it together - glad you enjoyed it.

IrishBabe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    It's so great, a friend of mine who is not a board member here, emailed it to me.

Same thing happened to me, only it was my *mom*!

She said, "I know you love this crap, so here you go...".

She's hilarious.

Lisamarie Guest
    The thing that really got to me about Wonderland was how you guys really captured the eerie feeling of the place...I was at work at my desk when I watched and felt like I was in the room with you !! And you covered everything...the crime scene pics with discriptions and being in the room..it was more than a deathag can dream for....I wait for what comes next??

Lisamarie Guest
    also Im a sick puppy any house something awful happened in I want to go and check out.......I was at Louisiana Pizza Kitchen were the "96" Dec Murders happened and hussled my way via the dishwasher into the ill fate freezer of death!! Yes Im that good.....he even told me the words all us who are hardcore deathhags yurn to hear..." right were your standing is were the first body was found" My next one Im trying to get into is the house on Rampart were the guy cooked his gf in the oven and tried to eat her.....I wanna get a pic of the stove.....countless others...

11. 08-03-2008, 10:20 AM

12. 09-05-2008, 04:38 PM

Reason
    No Fuller Brushes today thank you.

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tytiiiore View Post
    bump up then lurk To be on the Safe Side   In a cinema during a performance one of the audience gets up, makes his way along the row of seats and goes out into the foyer. A few minutes later he returns and asks the man sitting at the head of the row:  "Excuse me, was it your foot I stepped on when I was going out a moment ago?"  " Yes, but it doesn't really matter. It didn't hurt at all."  "Oh, no, it isn't that. I only want to make sure that this is my row."Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap wow Power Leveling,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... Supply Cheap WoW Gold to our loyal customers. Buy WoW Gold,cheap aoc gold, now, we have available stock of aoc power leveling,on most of the servers. We can provide really cheap World of warcraft Power Leveling. Enjoy a new life, We are a world class wow Power Leveling store online !

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    What does that user have in common with Spam?

They're both canned.

Cataroo Guest
    ^^