Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 400 of 583

Thread: Tiger Woods

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SE Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    8,639
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Asshole is a unisex term.
    That is the truest statement I've heard all day.
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post
    So how many women is it up to now?

    14? 15? 16?

    A Ho for each Christmas day...

    Oh, and go to hell Tiger.

    Yay! A Tiger Woods Advent calendar! And we could make it so that instead of opening a door each day, you smash out a little glass pane (refills sold separately for coming years) with a nine iron. A different hoochie behind each glass pane.

    After Elin and all his hoochies get through with him, he may need a new product to market.

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    988
    Hehehe. I want HALF Tiger. What have you done for me lately???

    Nicki, love the Little Johnny joke, ROFL.

    As far as the cheating, if someone cheats multiple times, whether it's with one person or multiple people, the marriage is over. One "indiscretion" is hard enough to get through, I'd imagine. But I can't see myself ever forgiving Mr. Wildcat if he slept with 14 women or even 1 woman 14 times. It shows a total lack of respect for your spouse and the marriage vows you made to him or her.

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    2,702




  5. #355
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA USA
    Posts
    2,282
    My kids and I were watching WWE (yes, pro wrestling) and they had a blonde Elin lookalike with a golf club in her hands chasing some fool dressed up in a tiger (the animal) outfit. I thought it was hysterical.
    Last edited by sheri; 12-22-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    2,702
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    My kids and I were watching WWE (yes, pro wrestling) and they had a blonde Elin lookalike with a golf clug in her hands chasing some fool dressed up in a tiger (the animal) outfit. I thought it was hysterical.
    Can't help it Sheri....I think the jokes have been hilarious in this whole Tiger Woods mess! Gawd with a year like this one has been we need the laughs!

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,246
    Quote Originally Posted by gapeach View Post
    Updated December 18, 2009
    Report: Tiger Woods Passes Time With Cartoons, Night Golf


    NYPost.com

    The troubled athlete now spends his days in seclusion


    Tiger Woods

    After all that time cavorting with an endless stream of floozies, Tiger Woods is now just a sad lone wolf.
    The golf great has been spending his days in seclusion -- eating cereal and watching cartoons -- and his nights hitting golf balls to clear his head since his carefully crafted world unraveled following revelations of rampant womanizing that drove his wife out the door, it was reported yesterday.
    Woods has isolated himself from even his closest friends since wife Elin Nordegren learned of his philandering ways, leading those close to him to worry he might be "cracking up."


    I'd love it if they found Tiger living in a cave with long straggly hair and beard, eating mice and rats. Sort of like the Gollum of Golf.

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,246
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren wants the kids and 'half his fortune'


    http://www.news.com.au/world/tiger-w...-1225812212888
    She'll probably get almost everything she's asking for. Tiger's such a deep pocket that the best lawyers on the planet are offering their services to Elin. Tiger's going to be spending the next 10 years sitting in a witness chair.

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In northeast NJ, approximately 30 miles outside of NYC
    Posts
    419
    Overheard two older women talking about the Woods saga in a local CVS. The one lady said to the other, "I wonder if he has excess hormones in his system that make him want to always be on the prowl."

    I couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,708

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    "Ribbed on the inside, because I'm a selfish jerk."

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    531

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    That's funny! It made me laugh out loud!!

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA USA
    Posts
    2,282
    I just heard on the news that Tiger's planning on fighting Elin over custody of the kids and Elin's wanting half of his fortune (I think that's what it reported about Elin's end of the finances). I seriously doubt that Tiger would get any amount of custody of the kids simply because he's here, he's there, he's everywhere...except where he should be. How does he think he can parent the kids when he's doing so much wick dipping?
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    cheetah woods t shirts already on the market.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

    Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

    "If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

  15. #365
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    My kids and I were watching WWE (yes, pro wrestling) and they had a blonde Elin lookalike with a golf club in her hands chasing some fool dressed up in a tiger (the animal) outfit. I thought it was hysterical.
    Reading this cracks me up.
    If I had seen it, as you did, I probably would have been on the floor!

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Reading this cracks me up.
    If I had seen it, as you did, I probably would have been on the floor!
    Yeah, I nearly was, Grin. The jokes (visual and otherwise) just keep getting better all the time.
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    I just heard on the news that Tiger's planning on fighting Elin over custody of the kids and Elin's wanting half of his fortune (I think that's what it reported about Elin's end of the finances). I seriously doubt that Tiger would get any amount of custody of the kids simply because he's here, he's there, he's everywhere...except where he should be. How does he think he can parent the kids when he's doing so much wick dipping?
    Yeah. No kidding.

    They could do a test.
    Have her take the kids to Sweden and see how often he'll come over for a visit.
    Then we can see just how much of a devoted dad he really can be.
    I know it's not like just walking across the street. But still, he needs to be tested. For Daddy duties as well as any STDs.

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Yeah. No kidding.

    They could do a test.
    Have her take the kids to Sweden and see how often he'll come over for a visit.
    Then we can see just how much of a devoted dad he really can be.
    I know it's not like just walking across the street. But still, he needs to be tested. For Daddy duties as well as any STDs.
    So true.
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

  19. #369
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,067
    Tiger: new cheating report

    Well considering that the Mrs is now buggering off with the 'tin lids' and seeking half the fortune, a little recreational activity is not out of order.

    http://www.theage.com.au/sport/golf/...1223-lcgm.html
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Tiger: new cheating report

    Well considering that the Mrs is now buggering off with the 'tin lids' and seeking half the fortune, a little recreational activity is not out of order.

    http://www.theage.com.au/sport/golf/...1223-lcgm.html
    Gosh. He's really devastated from the break up. And we see that he really wants to be there for the kids as well.

    From the linked article:
    "She's madly in love with him and she believes that he loves her as well."

    Bimbo must be a few bricks short of a wall.

  21. #371
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Holy Land (Texas)
    Posts
    5,035
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    From the linked article:
    "She's madly in love with him and she believes that he loves her as well."

    Bimbo must be a few bricks short of a wall.
    Oh sure she is, as long as he hands her a $1M check every time she wants to open her mouth (to the the press, that is) IMO, based on info from the same story.

    Tiger...can you spell e-x-s-t-o-r-t-i-o-n?
    The Strange Case Of The Missing Corpse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GmH8eFJFU

    Mrs. Peel (commenting on Steed's sword): "That looks a bit droopy." Steed: "Wait until it's challenged."

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Oh sure she is, as long as he hands her a $1M check every time she wants to open her mouth (to the the press, that is) IMO, based on info from the same story.

    Tiger...can you spell e-x-s-t-o-r-t-i-o-n?
    Shoot, he can't even spell T-i-g-e-r, let alone e-x-t-o-r-t-i-o-n.
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

  23. #373
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,067
    "In the quietest water swims the ugliest fish''

    Tiger Woods' cheating was no secret, says Swedish golfer

    http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/tig...-1225813472606
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    760
    Tiger Woods is LOVIN' Charlie Sheen right now.

  25. #375
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Quote Originally Posted by priceless View Post
    Tiger Woods is LOVIN' Charlie Sheen right now.
    Eeewwww OMG!!!! Throw in my alcoholic ex bf and they can have a trifecta.
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

  26. #376
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Eeewwww OMG!!!! Throw in my alcoholic ex bf and they can have a trifecta.
    Um, that's not what I meant. I just meant the Charlie Sheen story knocked Tiger off the front pages for awhile.

  27. #377
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,246
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Eeewwww OMG!!!! Throw in my alcoholic ex bf and they can have a trifecta.
    I bet Tiger takes the least number of strokes in that threesome!

  28. #378
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Quote Originally Posted by priceless View Post
    Um, that's not what I meant. I just meant the Charlie Sheen story knocked Tiger off the front pages for awhile.
    Sorry. Being sick w a cold does wonders for having brain in gutter mode.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    I bet Tiger takes the least number of strokes in that threesome!
    Don't know, don't care. Nothing like the don't ask don't tell policy. Welcome to the gutter...er um jungle.
    You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing...I may be a bitch, but I am NOT YOUR bitch...I'm not A bitch, I'm THE bitch...

  29. #379
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Sorry. Being sick w a cold does wonders for having brain in gutter mode.
    No worries sweetie. I hope you feel better soon!

    Don't know, don't care. Nothing like the don't ask don't tell policy. Welcome to the gutter...er um jungle.

  30. #380
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,067
    Couple more Charlies and Tiger will be forgotten.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  31. #381
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,720
    OMG you guys have made me laugh so hard through this thread!

    My take: TOTAL NARCISSIST. These other guys pale compared the Tiger; he is like the King of Narcissists. Dude was married to a fucking Swedish Bikini Model! How many women are higher on the Trophy Wife Food Chain?

    I hope Girlfriend knocked the ever-loving SHIT out of him with that club.

    I was totally fooled by his Good Boy image; my last ex-husband & I took our son to the Buick Open in MI one year, and Dexter got to meet him and got a poster signed and was thrilled. Tiger could not have been more gracious.

    Tiger has a lot of dark secrets, I think.

    He's got more money than God and after he's on the witness stand for the next ten years (good one!), Elin is going to be one happy lady. As she should be.

  32. #382
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,067
    I guarantee that he will go to Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson and go through the motions of a public apology. Oprah was good for the family solidarity angle, but if the Mrs is out the door then his tactics may be modified.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  33. #383
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle---Rain City---
    Posts
    1,311
    Tiger, just another idiotic, adulterous man....the only difference with him and "Bob" is his name recognition, and mounds of cash! You guys cracked me up with this thread though! Good times!

    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

  34. #384
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,067
    Elin Nordegren reveals love-rat husband Tiger Woods has given her $300 million - 50per cent of his fortune

    Amazing! In most of these celebrity cases there is a huge drag 'em down and knock 'em out battle to get the hands on the money. In this instance he just simply gave her 300 mill, half his fortune. This is un-precedented.

    I know he is an asshole for what he did to her but geez, no qualms in handing half over? Stunned.

    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1225815757884
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 01-04-2010 at 08:45 AM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  35. #385
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY Long Island
    Posts
    4,696
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Elin Nordegren reveals love-rat husband Tiger Woods has given her $300 million - 50per cent of his fortune

    Amazing! In most of these celebrity cases there is a huge drag 'em down and knock 'em out battle to get the hands on the money. In this instance he just simply gave her 300 mill, half his fortune. This is un-precedented.

    I know he is an asshole for what he did to her but geez, no qualms in handing half over? Stunned.

    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1225815757884
    I think the difference is he wishes he were the man his public personna portrayed him as and he knows he screwed up.
    I think he is sadly so flawed but I think he really and truly acknowledges what he did was wrong and inexcusable.
    That puts him ahead of the rest of the pond scum. Let's see if he can reassemble his life with or without her and become a better man.
    I wish him luck.
    regards,
    Mary

  36. #386
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Dude was married to a fucking Swedish Bikini Model! How many women are higher on the Trophy Wife Food Chain?
    Playing Devil's advocate for a second: being married to a hottie doesn't help if she doesn't want to have sex, which may have been the case with Tiger. It's like being famished and having a gourmet meal put in front of you, but you can't eat. As I think a lot of guys (and gals) can relate, it's easier being single and celibate than married and celibate.

    This, of course, doesn't excuse what Tiger is doing. He's got fucking kids, for goodness sake. The best sex in the world isn't worth losing your kids over. Tiger should have never gotten married.

  37. #387
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Disgusting state of NJ
    Posts
    3,339

    Where in the worl is.....Tiger Woods?

    He's in Utah doing sex rehab.
    He's in Fla with one of his girlfriends.
    He's held up in one of Donald Trumps New York Hotels.
    He's cruising in the Bahamas.
    He's in Africa visiting friends.


    All fuckin boring we can all come up with better places.
    How about:
    He got a job at The Bunny Ranch doing quality control.
    He's trimming Britney Spears bush.
    He went to Disneyworld to check out the MILF's.
    That's all I can think of I'm too stinkin tired to do this.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

  38. #388
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,029
    Friends of mine in PB who live by him say he has not been seen ,only by the rag mags. They also said that Elin had not moved out but they must have busted up some furniture and did some wall damage because a truck took out some furniture that was busted up and then a local guy that does repairs to their million dollar homes was in there repairing shit. and he wont talk, if he did he wouldnt have any more customers in PB. People in PB "take care of their own" so to speak and it is only the "outsiders" new money " people who talk outta school, as they say lol
    Personally I think his moving that yacht to where he did was a red herring..I am sure that he is groveling and trying to save half of his fortune or all of it by saving his marriage. I think he hid out until his face healed up a bit and then one of his friends with a plane took him to his rehab stint...in the dead of night lol

  39. #389
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Playing Devil's advocate for a second: being married to a hottie doesn't help if she doesn't want to have sex, which may have been the case with Tiger. It's like being famished and having a gourmet meal put in front of you, but you can't eat. As I think a lot of guys (and gals) can relate, it's easier being single and celibate than married and celibate.

    This, of course, doesn't excuse what Tiger is doing. He's got fucking kids, for goodness sake. The best sex in the world isn't worth losing your kids over. Tiger should have never gotten married.
    Excellent points, Barbossa. He might have one teensey tiny iota of credibility with that excuse if it had been maybe only two? I'll give him one extra, just because I'm feeling generous. But that many? And those skanks?

    They are all out bragging that he didn't like condoms, either, and even if Elin was/is Ice Princess of Nordica, one would imagine they at least some sort of physical contact. God knows what he may have brought home.

    Nope, if he was that sort of freak, I bet his managerment and handlers told him he needed to settle down before he ruined his good boy image. So, he marries Elin, who seems to have really adored him, look at how she looks at him in pictures.

    If he knew she was having those issues and cared about her, maybe he should have tried a little harder? Therapy? A minister? Something?

  40. #390
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Playing Devil's advocate for a second: being married to a hottie doesn't help if she doesn't want to have sex, which may have been the case with Tiger. It's like being famished and having a gourmet meal put in front of you, but you can't eat. As I think a lot of guys (and gals) can relate, it's easier being single and celibate than married and celibate.

    This, of course, doesn't excuse what Tiger is doing. He's got fucking kids, for goodness sake. The best sex in the world isn't worth losing your kids over. Tiger should have never gotten married.
    Well, they had 2 kids , so he got some at least twice.

  41. #391
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    He's in Utah doing sex rehab.
    He's in Fla with one of his girlfriends.
    He's held up in one of Donald Trumps New York Hotels.
    He's cruising in the Bahamas.
    He's in Africa visiting friends.


    All fuckin boring we can all come up with better places.
    How about:
    He got a job at The Bunny Ranch doing quality control.
    He's trimming Britney Spears bush.
    He went to Disneyworld to check out the MILF's.
    That's all I can think of I'm too stinkin tired to do this.
    Hiding in Amy Winehouse's hair. It's the only place no one would venture to look.
    .


  42. #392
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Disgusting state of NJ
    Posts
    3,339
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Hiding in Amy Winehouse's hair. It's the only place no one would venture to look.
    It IS Tiger Woods are you referring to her head hair or.......?
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

  43. #393
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,165
    Pat Burns, former coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens, did an interview with a Montreal radio station yesterday in which he gives the first real indication of what went on at Tiger Woods home that night - and it's hysterically funny. Unfortunately, one website is saying Burns' account is just a collection of web rumours..
    Anyway...Burns is a former Montreal cop, who now lives in Florida, and an old friend of his is one of the Florida Highway Patrol guys who responded to Woods home that night.

    "After dinner, Tiger Woods watched football in the living room while sending text messages to Rachel, the famous blond," (Burns) told the radio station.
    "Whenever he received a message from her, he erased it. Meanwhile, one of his friends, based in Orlando, invited him to go play poker. At approximately 7:30 p.m., he went to change, then left. He forgot his phone on the coffee table in the lounge. Rachel, meanwhile, continued to write her text messages.
    "His wife (Elin Nordegren) saw the message. When he returned, around 11:30 p.m. or midnight, she waited at the door. She asked what it was, these messages, and who was this woman.
    According to Burns, Woods went up to the second floor of the home, wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
    "He kept saying there was nothing there. He went to watch television ... then suddenly, bang! A nine-iron in the face!" According to Burns, the hit caused a large cut in Woods' cheek and knocked out two of his teeth.
    "He left the house running without shoes. Elin followed him with the club.
    He left in his Escalade. She followed him and broke two or three windows. That's why he hit the tree," he said.
    "They took him to hospital in Orlando. Elin was in the ambulance with him and called his agent. He suggested that they meet at the hospital. Once there, the doctors said he needed plastic surgery to repair the broken teeth, but only one institution could do it, in Phoenix (Arizona). The agent warmed up the jet to he could leave for Phoenix where they could fix his face. This explains (Woods') absence when the police wanted to meet him the following days," Burns told the station.
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

  44. #394
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,168
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Pat Burns, former coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens, did an interview with a Montreal radio station yesterday in which he gives the first real indication of what went on at Tiger Woods home that night - and it's hysterically funny. Unfortunately, one website is saying Burns' account is just a collection of web rumours..
    Anyway...Burns is a former Montreal cop, who now lives in Florida, and an old friend of his is one of the Florida Highway Patrol guys who responded to Woods home that night.

    "After dinner, Tiger Woods watched football in the living room while sending text messages to Rachel, the famous blond," (Burns) told the radio station.
    "Whenever he received a message from her, he erased it. Meanwhile, one of his friends, based in Orlando, invited him to go play poker. At approximately 7:30 p.m., he went to change, then left. He forgot his phone on the coffee table in the lounge. Rachel, meanwhile, continued to write her text messages.
    "His wife (Elin Nordegren) saw the message. When he returned, around 11:30 p.m. or midnight, she waited at the door. She asked what it was, these messages, and who was this woman.
    According to Burns, Woods went up to the second floor of the home, wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
    "He kept saying there was nothing there. He went to watch television ... then suddenly, bang! A nine-iron in the face!" According to Burns, the hit caused a large cut in Woods' cheek and knocked out two of his teeth.
    "He left the house running without shoes. Elin followed him with the club.
    He left in his Escalade. She followed him and broke two or three windows. That's why he hit the tree," he said.
    "They took him to hospital in Orlando. Elin was in the ambulance with him and called his agent. He suggested that they meet at the hospital. Once there, the doctors said he needed plastic surgery to repair the broken teeth, but only one institution could do it, in Phoenix (Arizona). The agent warmed up the jet to he could leave for Phoenix where they could fix his face. This explains (Woods') absence when the police wanted to meet him the following days," Burns told the station.

    Someone needs to arrest her. Yes he is an asshole and yes he hurt her, but what she did was inexcusable. She acted like a spoiled bitch and deserves to be punished. You have two babies in the house. Grow the fuck up lady. You could have packed your bags and left before he came back. You stayed and took your anger out on him.

    We would be pissed if the roles were reversed. Just because he cheated on her doesn't make her actions right.


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  45. #395
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    2,702
    Your talking about a wife who just found out her husband is cheating on her. Furthermore she probably knew or suspected about earlier incidences. Yep, she was out of control but my guess is there is much more to this story. It appears Tiger aside from all the money he has, apparently was a piss poor husband. Hence the missing teeth and gash! Just don't feel too much sympathy for the man.

  46. #396
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Excellent points, Barbossa. He might have one teensey tiny iota of credibility with that excuse if it had been maybe only two? I'll give him one extra, just because I'm feeling generous. But that many? And those skanks?

    They are all out bragging that he didn't like condoms, either, and even if Elin was/is Ice Princess of Nordica, one would imagine they at least some sort of physical contact. God knows what he may have brought home.

    Nope, if he was that sort of freak, I bet his managerment and handlers told him he needed to settle down before he ruined his good boy image. So, he marries Elin, who seems to have really adored him, look at how she looks at him in pictures.

    If he knew she was having those issues and cared about her, maybe he should have tried a little harder? Therapy? A minister? Something?
    The Vanity Fair article made a good point that Tiger's image was almost entirely manufactured. They theorized that Tiger got married and had kids not for love and fatherhood, but to maintain this image. Apparently the guy had no couth whatsoever so his PR guys scrambled to keep his public contact to a minimum. Hard to believe that he couldn't have learned speaking and people skills so that his PR lackeys didn't have to sequester him so much. Unfuckingbelievable.

    Let's hope that Elin didn't catch anything from the Skank.

  47. #397
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,246
    Quote Originally Posted by sablegsd View Post
    Well, they had 2 kids , so he got some at least twice.
    Dunno about you, but twice isn't quite enough. Maybe both kids were invitro so they never consummated the marriage.

  48. #398
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,720
    Can't wait to read the VF article. I'm waiting for my hard copy in the mail.

    From what I've read about sex addicts, it seems to be one of the most difficult addictions to master. It's not enough to just have lots of sex with lots of partners, it has to continually be riskier, more danger, kinkier, more and more partners with higher levels of risk.

    I agree that if Elin did smash him with a golf club, yes, it is assualt, and yes we would be outraged if the tables were turned. That's my rational side talking. My emotional side, however, still says, you go girl, just get a jury with all women, or plead and move on.

  49. #399
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,029
    If it had been me I would have shoved that club up his ass and I mean that with my whole black cold heart. Fuck him..he just made an ass of her in front of the whole damn world and she KNEW it was coming...reporters, newspapers , because the NE had already reported it. He blew her off like she didnt matter..that would have been it for me. Violence is wrong but at that moment in time ithat would not have mattered to me in the least. That 10,000 club of his would have been up his ass. I say good for Elin..go tiger, blow her off again lol

  50. #400
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,067
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    If it had been me I would have shoved that club up his ass and I mean that with my whole black cold heart. Fuck him..he just made an ass of her in front of the whole damn world and she KNEW it was coming...reporters, newspapers , because the NE had already reported it. He blew her off like she didnt matter..that would have been it for me. Violence is wrong but at that moment in time ithat would not have mattered to me in the least. That 10,000 club of his would have been up his ass. I say good for Elin..go tiger, blow her off again lol
    hehehehehe I read somewhere (may have even been this thread) that the difference between a black woman and a white woman is that the black woman would have shoved it up his ass. I called my dad the other day and the scuttlebut there is that it was not the phone that hit him in the kisser, but in fact the nine iron.

    Sequence of events:
    NE publishes story
    Mrs Woods gets a phone tip from friend
    Mrs Woods reads said article
    Mrs Woods goes through his phone and finds texts
    Mrs Woods goes ballistic (as you do) and swings club at Tiger hitting him in the mouth,
    Tiger flees house, Mrs following swinging profusely taking out rear drivers side passenger window
    Tiger crashes car, stumbles out and lays on the deck
    Mrs Woods discovered standing over him (nine iron in hand) calling him 99 kinds of asshole
    Tiger secreted away for some restorative dental work
    Upon return home, the mother in law has a fit and is carted off to the hospital
    With such a poisonous atmosphere at home Tiger decides to leg it onto some boat in the Carribean.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •