Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

The mystery women is on advanced life support........ doesn't sound good.

I heard on the radio yesterday morning that "Tiger" needs to change his name to either "Lion" or "Cheetah"

Sorry - that was bad
    All women are angels, and even when someone breaks one of our wings, we still fly. On a broomstick. We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    The mystery women is on advanced life support........ doesn't sound good.
    Do you think it is the wife's mother? That would be too sad.
    Wow has this guy's personal life imploded.
    I wish them well whoever they are.
    Regards,
    Mary

Hmmm. according to TMZ the person was released from the hospital 10 minutes ago.

I didn't know Tiger was admitted to the hospital as an OD, the day after thanksgiving. Was that the day of the crash? I can't keep this whole story straight anymore.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/tiger-...ital-overdose/

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I didn't know Tiger was admitted to the hospital as an OD, the day after thanksgiving. Was that the day of the crash? I can't keep this whole story straight anymore.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/tiger-...ital-overdose/
    Yes, I think so. It says Elin gave the EMTs pill bottles "at the scene." I'm assuming that means at the scene of the accident.

OK yep, looks like it was. Thanks. I also found another article on TMZ about the crash and that was the date.

This is all I'm hearing about on the news-getting tired of the drama. Now, it's someone else having a crisis, and we'll hear all about that too. IMO, with all his money, he could try buying a life. I don't care that much about a golfer who makes mega-millions, has a trophy wife, and boinks other women. O.J., anyone??
    You are not a color to me. You are not a religion,sexual orientation, age or IQ. You are not a male or female. You are not political, nor pretty or ugly. You are my brother and sister, and I love you no matter what you may be.-I was Goth before they called it Goth.

"O.J., anyone?? "

---LOL.

Reeks, doesn't it??

Quote Originally Posted by Pamebabby View Post
    This is all I'm hearing about on the news-getting tired of the drama. Now, it's someone else having a crisis, and we'll hear all about that too. IMO, with all his money, he could try buying a life. I don't care that much about a golfer who makes mega-millions, has a trophy wife, and boinks other women. O.J., anyone??
    I definately wouldn't put Tiger in the OJ class. I don't think he has done anything that rates that comparison other than being Black and Adulterous. OJ had a history of spousal abuse dating back to his first wife and was always a more agressive self promoter than Tiger.
    Unless you would also consider the legion of white sports figures in the NFL and baseball dating back to guys like Mickey Mantle and Pete Rose to be OJ like.
    Fair is fair and I think Tiger has generally been a gentleman in terms of his sport and general public conduct who couldn't keep his pants zipped and failed to honor his wedding vows. I would not use those words to describe a thug like OJ.
    Just my opinion.
    Regards,
    Mary

http://www.lfpress.com/sports/2009/12/08/12077776.html

woman taken away from tigers house on a stretcher

Tiger Woods -- Mother-In-Law's 911

Posted Dec 8th 2009 11:10AM by TMZ Staff
    Tiger Woods' mother-in-law is the woman who was taken to the hospital after the 911 call.

Officials from Health Central Hospital confirm Barbro Holmberg, Elin Nordegren's mom, was rushed to the hospital from Tiger Woods' home early this morning after complaining of stomach pains.

She is still in the hospital and listed in stable condition.

UPDATE: According to a rep for the hospital, Barbro is suffering from stomach pains ... but they're not sure what is causing her discomfort.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0Z7PkjI3o

When it's all said and done, this will end up costing Tiger big-time. I seriously doubt that his marriage will be salvageable. And I'm starting to think that his endorsement deals are going to eventually go down the tubes. His draw as a spokesman was only partially based on his athletic ability. His clean and "trustworthy" image was what made him so marketable. This has gone well beyond anything that can be fixed with an "I'm sorry", "I'm human", "I made mistakes" mea culpa. What an arrogant idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrera_3.2 View Post
    duster, that was pretty neat!!

Ya know, the biggest difference between everyday JQ Public, and celebrities like Tiger Woods, when they get caught it cost them millions and millions, where as John Q Public it may only cost them in the low 6 figures to make it all go away. It just cost the celebrities more, because they have more.
    Of course, "millions and millions" may be a smaller % of Tiger's net worth than $100,000 to every day Joes.

Bill Cosby once said "One thing that you discover when you get rich is that people start suing you."

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    The $8-an-hour waitress who lived near his home

I realise now that all he wanted me for was sex.
    No shit, Sherlock!

Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    I definately wouldn't put Tiger in the OJ class. I don't think he has done anything that rates that comparison other than being Black and Adulterous. OJ had a history of spousal abuse dating back to his first wife and was always a more agressive self promoter than Tiger.
    Unless you would also consider the legion of white sports figures in the NFL and baseball dating back to guys like Mickey Mantle and Pete Rose to be OJ like.
    Fair is fair and I think Tiger has generally been a gentleman in terms of his sport and general public conduct who couldn't keep his pants zipped and failed to honor his wedding vows. I would not use those words to describe a thug like OJ.
    Just my opinion.
    Regards,
    Mary

---I don't think violence was truly the referred similarity there

After awhile, didn't you just get sick of hearing about OJ and all that alpha male-ness?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Dogs View Post
    When it's all said and done, this will end up costing Tiger big-time. I seriously doubt that his marriage will be salvageable. And I'm starting to think that his endorsement deals are going to eventually go down the tubes. His draw as a spokesman was only partially based on his athletic ability. His clean and "trustworthy" image was what made him so marketable. This has gone well beyond anything that can be fixed with an "I'm sorry", "I'm human", "I made mistakes" mea culpa. What an arrogant idiot.
    I totally agree. Before the scandal Tiger had nothing going for him besides his (immense) golfing talent and achievements. He has no personality, doesn't talk to the press about much besides golf, is a "bad sport" amongst fellow pro golfers, and doesn't endear himself to the public at all. In other words, he's an arrogant ass. Now that he's a certifiable cad, I think his endorsement value has gone into the shitter. Sure, his sports related endorsements will remain provided that he continues to be successful on the golf course. But companies that make products for the general public will drop him like stone.

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    ---I don't think violence was truly the referred similarity there

After awhile, didn't you just get sick of hearing about OJ and all that alpha male-ness?
    I get tired of that with sports figures in general. I think between performance enhacing drugs and thinking they need to get "it" whenever and from whoever they want it is so annoying.
    Even when Mickey Mantle and Pete Rose were being very bad boys only a few folks knew about it.
    in Pete's case a friend's parents lived in the same condo complex outside of Cincinnati where his Mistress dejour was living. Carolyn Rose his wife and a tough local Cincinnati girl, showed up and nailed the Mistress as she walk to her car and kicked the crap out of her and shoved pictures of her two kids in the womens face as she lay bleeding on the sidewalk and said this is whose life you are wrecking.
    Not one neighbor called the police and a couple even applauded as Carolyn stalked back to her car. Of course there were more demons than just this one woman for Pete and Carolyn and it was a different time then.
    It was never reported in the paper either.
    When a paramedic run to tiger's house today trumps 100s dead in a Bagdad terrorist bombing on every news station including CNN something is seriously wrong with us.
    Regards,
    Mary

You're quite right Mary-apologies for sounding like Tiger Woods would murder his wife. I was more referring to, the trophy wife, the money, the other women, and what now sounds like a drug/alcohol problem. Why can't these guys be happy with what they have?
    You are not a color to me. You are not a religion,sexual orientation, age or IQ. You are not a male or female. You are not political, nor pretty or ugly. You are my brother and sister, and I love you no matter what you may be.-I was Goth before they called it Goth.

When a paramedic run to tiger's house today trumps 100s dead in a Bagdad terrorist bombing on every news station including CNN something is seriously wrong with us.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Word.

Sad, but very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamebabby View Post
    You're quite right Mary-apologies for sounding like Tiger Woods would murder his wife. I was more referring to, the trophy wife, the money, the other women, and what now sounds like a drug/alcohol problem. Why can't these guys be happy with what they have?
    You are certainly right about the bad behavior and I am mystified why what they have is never enough.
    I guess I need to remind myself that there are decent people in sports, at least in as much as we know or knew about their lives.
    I am thinking about people like Arthur Ashe and Kirby Puckette and Alex Kerras, Roger Staubuck. They seemed to be outstanding athletes and good family men and fathers and contributed to their communities. The idiots seem to get all the headlines as usual.
    Regards,
    Mary

You are certainly right about the bad behavior and I am mystified why what they have is never enough.
    I guess I need to remind myself that there are decent people in sports, at least in as much as we know or knew about their lives.
    I am thinking about people like Arthur Ashe and Kirby Puckette and Alex Kerras, Roger Staubuck. They seemed to be outstanding athletes and good family men and fathers and contributed to their communities. The idiots seem to get all the headlines as usual.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Kirby Puckett was no great family man. I don't believe a single one of these guys is faithful. Not ever. My friend who knew Kirby and several other Minnesota athletes told me not one of them is faithful.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...11/si_puckett/

It didn't take the Tiger scandal for me to realize this. This country has been going the way of the Roman Empire for years.

Kirby Puckett was no great family man. I don't believe a single one of these guys is faithful. Not ever. My friend who knew Kirby and several other Minnesota athletes told me not one of them is faithful.

Playing devil's advocate here: rich, famous, and/or powerful men have female companionship of the most stimulating variety offered to them on almost a daily basis. For right or for wrong, this temptation is almost (or is) impossible to resist. Men like this really should remain single. I'm sure guys like Derek Jeter and George Clooney have dipped their wick in more women than Tiger, and nobody pays them any mind.

I agree. I don't understand why they get married if they are not going to be faithful. And if they really think they are, then they can't be, they should get divorced and realize they are not cut out for marriage. But then you have Tiger who had this squeeky clean image and I guess that makes getting a divorce harder too, since that will hurt your reputation. It sounds like he's been cheating since a few months after the marriage and through Elin's pregnancies. WTF is wrong with these guys. I know they have probably the greatest temptation anyone will ever get, but still. If you're gonna be a dog be a dog, just don't try to fool everyone, because it will almost always come crashing down.

Wow is this news to me. A few years ago my wife and I attended a fundraiser in NY sponsored by the Variety Club for the mentorship program he and his (I didn't realize) exwife Tonya had founded. They had won a presidential award and grant for the charity that provided goals and skills reenforcement for at risk young women.
    Their presentation was impressive and we included them in our yearly charitable donations for years until the solicitations quit coming. I had never heard the allegations and did not know hw and his wife split. I was very saddened by his death. So there you go. I could not come up with a clean list of four sports figure, role models.
    Regards,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here: rich, famous, and/or powerful men have female companionship of the most stimulating variety offered to them on almost a daily basis. For right or for wrong, this temptation is almost (or is) impossible to resist. Men like this really should remain single. I'm sure guys like Derek Jeter and George Clooney have dipped their wick in more women than Tiger, and nobody pays them any mind.
    Interestingly enough the NY media is actually saying that derek Jeter introduced Tiger to Flipper lips when the two of them were on a trip to Vegas.
    Regards,
    Mary

Wow is this news to me. A few years ago my wife and I attended a fundraiser in NY sponsored by the Variety Club for the mentorship program he and his (I didn't realize) exwife Tonya had founded. They had won a presidential award and grant for the charity that provided goals and skills reenforcement for at risk young women.
    Their presentation was impressive and we included them in our yearly charitable donations for years until the solicitations quit coming. I had never heard the allegations and did not know hw and his wife split. I was very saddened by his death. So there you go. I could not come up with a clean list of four sports figure, role models.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Sorry Mary, ,I didn't mean to bring you down with that info. He, along with Tiger, are 2 who I thought were good guys until their respective skeletons came out of the closet. I was pretty skeptical when my friend said they all cheat, now I believe it. It gives me a reality check I guess. We think these people seem so nice and they have perfect lives and it's all lies.

Interestingly enough the NY media is actually saying that derek Jeter introduced Tiger to Flipper lips when the two of them were on a trip to Vegas.
    Regards,
    Mary
    What are buds for?

What are buds for?
    Why do I keep thinking of the old term, sloppy seconds! Jeter is no commenting the heck out of all of it.
    Regards,
    Mary

Why do I keep thinking of the old term, sloppy seconds! Jeter is no commenting the heck out of all of it.
    Regards,
    Mary
    I've had sloppy seconds and thirds (aka GF's who were previously married or had previous BF's). They were quite delicious.

Pepsico dumps Gatorade drink named after Tiger Woods

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/spe...-1225808474916
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Pepsico dumps Gatorade drink named after Tiger Woods

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/spe...-1225808474916
    Bullshit it's not because of the scandal!

Kirsty Gallacher, daughter of former Euroepan Ryder Cup captain Bernard Gallacher, who has been previously mentioned in this threat, is perhaps more interested in confectionary than golf...well, according to former footballer (soccer) player Stan Collymore, who famously recorded her personal enjoyment of the 5-6in long UK chocolate snack, the Mars Bar, in his autobiography

Bullshit it's not because of the scandal!
    Exact-a-mundo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Challinor View Post
    Kirsty Gallacher, daughter of former Euroepan Ryder Cup captain Bernard Gallacher, who has been previously mentioned in this threat, is perhaps more interested in confectionary than golf...well, according to former footballer (soccer) player Stan Collymore, who famously recorded her personal enjoyment of the 5-6in long UK chocolate snack, the Mars Bar, in his autobiography
    Shit we are getting ripped off. The Mars bars here are about 4 inches long.

gaterades just the start of his end

On a different note:

What Tiger Woods and baby seals have in common?
    They both get clubbed by Scandinavians.

The police asked Tiger‚??s wife how many times she hit him.
    ‚??I don‚??t know exactly‚?¶put me down for a 5.‚?Ě

Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger‚??s wife to pick up tips on how to beat Tiger.

What‚??s the difference between a car and a golf ball?
    Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Tiger Woods wasn‚??t seriously injured in the crash,
    but he‚??s still below par.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2:30 in the morning?
    They went clubbing

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree.
    He couldn‚??t decide between a wood and an iron.

Ping just offered Elin an endorsement contract for her own set of drivers;
    to be named Elin Woods‚?¶‚?Ěclubs you can beat Tiger with.‚?Ě

Tiger just changed his nickname but still kept it in the cat family‚??his new name?:
    Cheetah

Tiger was driving an Escalade, can he blame the accident on his caddy?

Hello, Mr. Woods. This is the On Star operator. We have detected that an angry person has put a golf club through your window.
    We‚??ve called Nike. A new club is on its way.

Who among us doesn‚??t hear a car crash and immediately grab the closest golf club we can find??!!

Tiger‚??s new movie:
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant.

Tiger Woods owns lots of expensive cars.
    Now he has a hole in one.

Poor choice;
    he should have gone with the driver.

What do golf balls and Tigers women have in common?
    He likes them white and dimpled.

the reason why Tiger is having an affair:
    His wife gives him Buicks but his mistress gives him hummers

Tiger played the driveway wrong,
    everyone knows it breaks to the left.

Barbara Walters‚?? Special ‚?? Ten Most Interesting People of the Year ‚?? will feature Tiger Woods and the 9 whores he‚??s bangin.

He‚??s been out playing the back nine.

What‚??s the penalty for getting it in the wrong hole?
    Ask Tiger, he knows.

TIGER Woods' $1 billion career is under threat after his ads are pulled from prime-time TV and 19 cable channels and a second porn star is named as his 11th mistress.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225808470245

Naked Tiger pics?

Heard something on the news this morning.

I read on a Dutch site that he didn't like to use condoms. So I guess a lovechild is on the way and his dick will fall off any moment now.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

How far can a person fall? Months ago he was the paragon of clean living and now he is essentially painted a a major sleaze. Really, it is astounding.

He was listed as a suspected ''overdose'' on admission.

Maybe he is falling for what a lot of stars do, pain meds.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/golf/dru...1209-kk55.html

TIGER Woods' $1 billion career is under threat after his ads are pulled from prime-time TV and 19 cable channels and a second porn star is named as his 11th mistress.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225808470245
    Great article!

Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    I read on a Dutch site that he didn't like to use condoms. So I guess a lovechild is on the way and his dick will fall off any moment now.
    With his track record, it was probably green and barking at him months ago.

Gawd knows what nasty little critters he passed along to the wife.
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Naked Tiger pics?

Heard something on the news this morning.
    Last night on MSNBC (I think Keith O's show) it was mentioned that evidently he loved taking pics of his engorged, um, member. Just how much is he in love with himself??

Anyway those pics should be rattling through the Internet any time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Last night on MSNBC (I think Keith O's show) it was mentioned that evidently he loved taking pics of his engorged, um, member. Just how much is he in love with himself??

I'll pass on viewing Tiger's putter. He probably got $10 million to tattoo "Nike" on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post

A rep from online adult magazine Playgirl (which specialises in male photoshoots) confirmed to FoxNews.com that they have received an offer to purchase naked male photos, allegedly of the superstar golfer.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...006301,00.html

Tiger trapped in spoofers' online jungle

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/d...1209-kion.html

I feel for the wife, betrayal is the worst feeling...Been there, though perhaps not cheating (but who knows, wouldn't put anything past him looking back) and I can imagine having to go through this in such a public way.

Dump the loser. She's too pretty for him anyway. It always amazes me when guys have beautiful, successful, seemingly intelligent women and don't appreciate them. I guess some people just have to learn the hard way...It doesn't look like the women he cheated with were on his wife's level.

Granted the wife is a model, but she comes from a well educated family, I believe she had her own money (granted not Tiger Woods money) and she's prettier or just as pretty as those other women, so what's the deal?! I guess money makes men get their pick and they are dumb enough to fall for it everytime: Hey Tiger these women wouldn't give you the time of day if you weren't rich, I guess using each other makes them feel good? Oooohk...This world can be so dysfunctional and astoundingly pathetic sometimes.