Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Tiger's new sponsor

Betcha can't eat just one!!!!!!!!

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    The parents of my gun dealer, used to own the small motor court, type motel that is now this "treatment center" I really wonder if some of this "treatment scenario" has been in the works, from just shortly after the SHTF? It all seems to be just too well planned out to be just happenstance. They were making the mods to the place since New Years. It all appears to be just too convenient, with the mods and the story about him being in Arizona, but actually now being in Mississippi. They probably thought, "who would think to look for him in Mississippi"????? Carrera.
    Last edited by Carrera_3.2; 01-26-2010 at 12:04 PM.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrera_3.2 View Post
    The parents of my gun dealer, used to own the small motor court, type motel that is now this "treatment center" I really wonder if some of this "treatment scenario" has been in the works, from just shortly after the SHTF? It all seems to be just too well planned out to be just happenstance. They wore making the mods to the place since New Years. It all appears to be just too convenient, with the mods and the story about him being in Arizona, but actually now being in Mississippi. They probably thought, "who would think to look for him in Mississippi"????? Carrera.
    What do you mean "in the works" and "too well planned out?
    And what is "SHFT?"
    What do you suspect? That something is being faked or that this treatment thing is done for publicity?

King Cryo-le Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    And what is "SHFT?"

Quote Originally Posted by King Cryo-le View Post
    Great emoticon!

Carrera_3.2 Guest

Exclamation SHFT and Scripted PR

What do you mean "in the works" and "too well planned out?
    And what is "SHFT?"
    What do you suspect? That something is being faked or that this treatment thing is done for publicity?

I believe that his PR people have been working on a lot of the things that have been happening lately with all of the various sightings of him as well as her, and the misdirection of information about him.

"SHFT" I have no clue what that would be, but... "SHTF" is when the "shit hits the fan" just like the display in the post above.

Nicki Guest
    Elin Nordegren hopes to save marriage

Can Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods save their marriage after a whirlwind of stories about Tiger's adulterous ways?

Elin Nordegren is hoping to save her marriage to Tiger Woods because she doesn't want to raise their two children without a father.
    "Elin wants a solid family life," a Florida source told PEOPLE. "She was a child of divorce and felt her dad slighted her. She absolutely does not want that to happen to Sam and Charlie. So she wants to keep her family together even if she and Tiger live together as friends instead of lovers."
    During the past week, Nordegren, 30, reportedly visited her husband at the Gentle Path sexual addiction clinic in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, where he has been getting treatment.
    During the middle of the six-week counseling session, a patient's spouse is invited to visit for about a week, according to a former patient of the alcohol addiction section of the Hattiesburg clinic.
    "This is the rough part where the patient has to admit to his wife that he [cheated]," the former patient told PEOPLE.

Woods, according to a Florida insider, also wants to hold onto his family and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.
    "Tiger wants to go back to being a golf star with major endorsements," the insider told PEOPLE. "He wants his clients, who have kids of their own, to think he is a good family man. He had hoped all along that his wife's initial furor would die down so they could discuss the situation and behave rationally."
    Added the insider, "Keeping the family together is very important to Tiger so he is doing whatever it takes to keep Elin from leaving him and taking the kids." (Sam is 2, and Charlie is 11 months.)
    If Nordegren does decides to continue the marriage, she would likely put on a happy face, take care of children and continue taking courses at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, while Woods would go back to playing golf and fulfilling his endorsement contracts, according to the insider
    "Elin is as smart as a whip and a wonderful, caring mother," the insider said. "She is a special kid, well educated and capable. But she could be lonely forever."

GrinReaper Guest
    I believe that his PR people have been working on a lot of the things that have been happening lately with all of the various sightings of him as well as her, and the misdirection of information about him.

"SHFT" I have no clue what that would be, but... "SHTF" is when the "shit hits the fan" just like the display in the post above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Elin Nordegren is hoping to save her marriage to Tiger Woods because she doesn't want to raise their two children without a father.
    Woods, according to a Florida insider, also wants to hold onto his family and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.
    "Tiger wants to go back to being a golf star with major endorsements," the insider told PEOPLE. "He wants his clients, who have kids of their own, to think he is a good family man. He had hoped all along that his wife's initial furor would die down so they could discuss the situation and behave rationally."
    Added the insider, "Keeping the family together is very important to Tiger so he is doing whatever it takes to keep Elin from leaving him and taking the kids." (Sam is 2, and Charlie is 11 months.)
    If Nordegren does decides to continue the marriage, she would likely put on a happy face, take care of children and continue taking courses at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, while Woods would go back to playing golf and fulfilling his endorsement contracts, according to the insider
    "Elin is as smart as a whip and a wonderful, caring mother," the insider said. "She is a special kid, well educated and capable. But she could be lonely forever."
    Carrera: First of all I misstyped. And I realized what SHTF meant just before I saw the helpful images.
    And from reading this posted update I see what you mean. I does seem like he is trying to clean up his image and keep his wife.
    It also seems like they would just be using each other.

GrinReaper Guest
    I'm no sexpert but I don't think that Tiger is a sex addict. If he was then he'd be screwing anything that moved and not just hot looking young chicks. There'd be more than 14 and he wouldn't keep texting them.
    I just think he is a horny young man who isn't wired for monogomy and probably got married too soon.
    Just how in the hell will she ever be able to trust him again?
    And he's being treated for his "addiction?" So would that mean that he is expected to be faithful towards her even if they live in a sexless marraige?
    They should just divorce and move on.
    I don't think they're right for each other.

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    Grin, I understand just what you are talking about. One of the things that I always have had thoughts about, is the term "sex addict" or "sexual addiction" and the supposedly "treatment"???????? When one has been through treatment for being addicted to alcohol or narcotics, they always seem to say that "once an addict always an addict". So, if this is the case, for whatever type of "addict" or type of "addiction" that one may have, how the hell can it be said that someone that is being treated for "sex addiction" or for being a "sexual addict" ever make a full recovery?? Are they prohibited from all future sexual activity, just as the alcoholic that is "addicted to alcohol" or the drug addict, that is "addicted to drugs" are not supposed to ever partake of those bad habits of their addictions ever again?? So if one goes through a "sexual addiction treatment rehab program" are they not able to have any type of sexual contact ever again, due to running the risk of falling off the wagon?? To me, all of this bullshit about sexual addiction and the treatment programs, is just a bunch of crap. If you can be sexually addicted, I guess that I have been a full blown addict since I was 13yrs old, and my first "connection" or "supplier", was a very fine 18yr named Connie. Even to this day, I try to "fall off the wagon" as often as I can... Carrera.

I'm no sexpert but I don't think that Tiger is a sex addict. If he was then he'd be screwing anything that moved and not just hot looking young chicks. There'd be more than 14 and he wouldn't keep texting them.
    I just think he is a horny young man who isn't wired for monogomy and probably got married too soon.
    And he's being treated for his "addiction?" So would that mean that he is expected to be faithful towards her even if they live in a sexless marraige?
    Well said

It's a fucking train smash. She wants him back? I am having serious doubts as to who is the bigger moron here. I am putting a dollar each way though I suspect he will win by a nose (or a nine iron).
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    It's a fucking train smash. She wants him back? I am having serious doubts as to who is the bigger moron here. I am putting a dollar each way though I suspect he will win by a nose (or a nine iron).
    I agree. Any woman who's been jilted to that extent but still wants to stay together is a serious moron. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present Tiger and Elin Moron."

STsFirstmate Guest
    I don't think they were all hot looking babes. The Denny's waitress looked like a Denny's waitress and I would wager there is a hundred more service people from hotel maids to airline flight attendants that he has done the nasty with in the past.
    I think that only the hot fame whores and the one clueless waitress came forward so far.
    I am not saying he is sex addicted but I am saying I think he was plenty willing to put a flag on their face and do it for old Glory as the Marines used to say.
    I can't imagine it will work unless she wears that nine iron on her belt and has an erection activated lo jack on his Willie to keep tabs on him. How would you ever trust the guy. Even if he never cheated again every time he holds the door for somebody it will be in the press that he is screwing around. He brought it on himself but he has screwed the pooch on ever fixing this I am afraid or being ever taken seriously as a faithful husband to any woman in the future.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IHOP.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	20139  

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    I agree. Any woman who's been jilted to that extent but still wants to stay together is a serious moron. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present Tiger and Elin Moron."
    Right.
    She's dumb to take him back because of his cheating lying ways.
    He's dumb to go back because of her violent ways.

Hmmmmmm......
    Maybe they do deserve each other.
    War of the Roses perhaps?

Nicki Guest
    Grin, I understand just what you are talking about. One of the things that I always have had thoughts about, is the term "sex addict" or "sexual addiction" and the supposedly "treatment"???????? When one has been through treatment for being addicted to alcohol or narcotics, they always seem to say that "once an addict always an addict". So, if this is the case, for whatever type of "addict" or type of "addiction" that one may have, how the hell can it be said that someone that is being treated for "sex addiction" or for being a "sexual addict" ever make a full recovery?? Are they prohibited from all future sexual activity, just as the alcoholic that is "addicted to alcohol" or the drug addict, that is "addicted to drugs" are not supposed to ever partake of those bad habits of their addictions ever again?? So if one goes through a "sexual addiction treatment rehab program" are they not able to have any type of sexual contact ever again, due to running the risk of falling off the wagon?? To me, all of this bullshit about sexual addiction and the treatment programs, is just a bunch of crap. If you can be sexually addicted, I guess that I have been a full blown addict since I was 13yrs old, and my first "connection" or "supplier", was a very fine 18yr named Connie. Even to this day, I try to "fall off the wagon" as often as I can... Carrera.
    I think Sex Addict is sometimes a "Loose Term" or an excuse when one gets caught. I suppose it can be real but I imagine when people really do get caught like Tiger did its rather easy to jump on the bandwagon and use that as a reason that they will be "Good" from now on.
    However, I do believe him and his wife deserve a chance if that is what they want. And I hope it works for them.
    It is pretty hard to switch over once you have been a "Loosey Goosey".

I don't think it was sex addiction either. He was like a kid in a candy store. Add in a huge ego and it's a recipe for disaster (for a marriage at least). I am very disappointed that his wife wants him back. He will change for a while, but he'll be back to his cheating ways, I would put money on that.

GrinReaper Guest
    I think Sex Addict is sometimes a "Loose Term" or an excuse when one gets caught. I suppose it can be real but I imagine when people really do get caught like Tiger did its rather easy to jump on the bandwagon and use that as a reason that they will be "Good" from now on.
    I agree.
    I think he's getting treatment for damage control and to keep his wify around.

However, I do believe him and his wife deserve a chance if that is what they want. And I hope it works for them.
    It is pretty hard to switch over once you have been a "Loosey Goosey".
    It's hard to forgive and trust again when the person your closest to has bumped uglies with others.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I don't think it was sex addiction either. He was like a kid in a candy store. Add in a huge ego and it's a recipe for disaster (for a marriage at least). I am very disappointed that his wife wants him back. He will change for a while, but he'll be back to his cheating ways, I would put money on that.
    I am with you. The whole sexual rehabilitation farce is part of the usual media spin. If his apparrent disorder is classifiable and he is going out of his way to 'cure' it, then the gullible public buy it and he is suddenly rehabilitated and resumes his place at the parthenon.

The reality is that he is a person with a weak constitution, and once it all dies down he will be back gleefully banging skanks from clubs.

He will be caught again and then he will really be in the shit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I agree. I always wondered how married rock stars, for example, could ever stay monogamous with all the pussy being offered to them. Guys like Bono and Jon Bon Jovi have been married for years, I find it hard to believe that they've never strayed. They probably have, but were lucky that their wives gave them another chance.

I agree. I always wondered how married rock stars, for example, could ever stay monogamous with all the pussy being offered to them. Guys like Bono and Jon Bon Jovi have been married for years, I find it hard to believe that they've never strayed. They probably have, but were lucky that their wives gave them another chance.
    Some people, believe it or not, have 'arrangements' with their spouses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Some people, believe it or not, have 'arrangements' with their spouses.
    Ever see the movie "Rock Star?" Yeah, I know it's "just a movie." But there's a scene where the wives talk about how their rock band husbands fool around with others and how they put up with it. Why? Because they get money, jewlrey and anything else they want.
    So maybe it's like that for real ones too.
    Like Gene Simmons. Somehow he stayed married while claiming to have banged hundreds or thousands of others.

Ever see the movie "Rock Star?" Yeah, I know it's "just a movie." But there's a scene where the wives talk about how their rock band husbands fool around with others and how they put up with it. Why? Because they get money, jewlrey and anything else they want.
    So maybe it's like that for real ones too.
    Like Gene Simmons. Somehow he stayed married while claiming to have banged hundreds or thousands of others.
    Yep, I've seen Rock Star. Some great concert scenes with kick ass musicians i.e. Zakk Wylde, Jeff Pilson, and Jason Bonham. The vocal dubs were done by Michael Matijevic of Steelheart, great vocalist. I didn't like the implication that Grunge was the cure for the Hair Band era. For me grunge was the day the music died.

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    Gene Simmons and his girlfriend never have gotten married.

I finally remembered the name of his live-in companion of 20+yrs. It is the B- movie actress Shannon Tweed.
    Last edited by Carrera_3.2; 01-31-2010 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Added his co-hab partner's name

Hmmmmmm.....
    Seems like the police in that area don't have much else to do.....
    Or else they have enough money to spend on them and enough cops to use....
    Must be a town without a lot of crime to spare a few cops to look after one golfer?

The whole thing is just so weird.
    That's my home town, but I moved a few miles away 15 years ago. The crime rate is relatively low; but the local officials do know how to cater to celebs and VIP's.

They used to have (still do?) a big golf tournament there every year called the "Magnolia Classic" - it drew some fairly big names...

Here's a link to a forum about the area: http://www.myhattiesburg.com/forums/

P.S. If any of you "old timers" here should visit that forum and search for posts by a member named "Atticus" - well; you'll see something funny and familiar from long ago...

Last edited by JimC; 01-30-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: added copy
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

NOVSTORM Guest

I finally remembered the name of his live-in companion of 20+yrs. It is the B- movie actress Shannon Tweed.

More like a porn actress..I have seen her in soft and hard core pron. He thinks because he never married her that if he leaves her she is shit out of luvk..guess Gene isn't keeping up with Ca laws these days lol

NOVSTORM Guest
    I dont know how Elin can go back to him. He like Jack Kennedy has made a fool out his wife before the whole world. There is no proof that sher hit him with that golf club, she punched out a few windows and he hit his face, but she may be violent but then in this case I would be more then violent...they would be looking for his pieces and sticking them back together if they could find them in the swamp.

GrinReaper Guest

She was also a Playmate of the year and she and Gene and the kids were in a reality show Family Jewels. I dunno if it's still on.

If Gene does fool around with others, then they must have a mutual understanding, maybe an open partnership. Whatever.
    She is getting money and probably doesn't have to work.

She was also a Playmate of the year and she and Gene and the kids were in a reality show Family Jewels. I dunno if it's still on.

If Gene does fool around with others, then they must have a mutual understanding, maybe an open partnership. Whatever.
    She is getting money and probably doesn't have to work.
    She was on Days of Our Lives for a while too, back in the 80s. She played Savannah.

I don't know if they have a formal agreement, but she definitely knows (as he has made no secret of it) that he is not monogamous. I don't get it at all, but whatever works for them. I would just be grossed out by my husband sleeping with all these other women.

Looks like Tiger's gone Tiger again...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_460023.html

'Tiger Woods reportedly ranted at sex rehab and derided the program as nonsense'.

This is what we have been saying all along.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GuiltyLittleDeathHag Guest
    What is wrong with that wife of his? You are too pretty for him, get rid of him lady, are you nuts? Take him for all he's worth just for the bare humiliation and be on your way from that loser. How on earth can any woman have such low self worth she believes a man like this will change? And the fact he slept with porn stars and such, he could have given her AIDS or any number of things. Sorry, she's as crazy as he is if she stays.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyLittleDeathHag View Post
    What is wrong with that wife of his? You are too pretty for him, get rid of him lady, are you nuts? Take him for all he's worth just for the bare humiliation and be on your way from that loser. How on earth can any woman have such low self worth she believes a man like this will change? And the fact he slept with porn stars and such, he could have given her AIDS or any number of things. Sorry, she's as crazy as he is if she stays.
    As a friend once said to me long ago. Money won't buy love but it will rent some very nice affection!
    Regards,
    Mary

Jod6cindy Guest
    I hope that wherever he goes he gets booed and jeered and that it somehow gets through that massive ego of his and that it hurts him.

His children deserve a father who has much more character and morality in him than Woods does. I feel he was not only cheating on Elin, he was cheating on those innocent children, too, and that's what really makes me dislike him intensely.

OMG, is anyone fed up to the eyeballs with this Tiger Woods press conference? I can't believe the amount of news on this today; they are treating it as if the announcement of the century is about to happen!! They are actually camped out right now waiting for tomorrow's statement.

Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    As a friend once said to me long ago. Money won't buy love but it will rent some very nice affection!
    Regards,
    Mary
    Reminds me of what me ex said when I reminded him of Paul Newman's line: "Why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home?" He replied "Because sometimes you want a big greasy cheeseburger." To which I said "Yeah, but the big greasy cheeseburger will come back to haunt you the next day!"

Giada Guest
    Ohh ... so carefully scripted. Who has the most to gain by TW's rehab-ed image? PGA, sponsors who could lose millions without their hero.

TW had a carefully crafted image to sell and most bought it, including me. I thought, "Cool, great family man and good athlete."

Nothing this man will ever say I'll believe. He sold his soul, and his wife and children pay the price.

knothere Guest
    well if my hubby cheeted on me once id beet him n then forgive him
    so 18 sum odd xs in tigers case

id say the marriage is alll about the coin n nothing else its bin publicaly prooovin theres no substance

Just watched the Tiger press conference and what a load of shit it was. Too little and three months too late. Straight to mum for the obligatory hug and the Ahhhhhhhhh moment. Mrs didn't show her face and I don't blame her.

According to the link below.

"One of the most bizarre events in the history of public relations."

"This tentative first step back into the public eye feels more like the relaunch of a brand than the reconfiguring of a life."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle7032782.ece
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 02-19-2010 at 08:24 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    OMG, is anyone fed up to the eyeballs with this Tiger Woods press conference? I can't believe the amount of news on this today; they are treating it as if the announcement of the century is about to happen!! They are actually camped out right now waiting for tomorrow's statement.

Why does ANYONE care?

Tiger's father, from what I have heard, was a womanizer....as well as Tiger's mentor. Tiger's whole identity was molded and perfected by his father. Generally people know you don't cheat on your wife but I do feel sorry for that part of Tiger who grew up thinking that it was okay...because dad does it. His father bares a huge part of the responsibility in what is happening right now...too bad he isn't here to feel the sting of it right along with Tiger.

With all that's happening in the world today, this is big news? Even here on our local news, they're making a big deal out of this. Most people really don't care.

Although he did seem somewhat sincere, if his wife hadn't seen the text message (I think that's how she found out), he would still be screwing around. It's not like he had an epiphany and decided on his own to change his ways. He got CAUGHT and now he's sorry.
    "Dying is just nature's way of saying, hey, you're not alive anymore!"

Yes pretty much all he said, was pretty much all I predicted he would say. I don't know what to think of, it but I wasn't too thrilled with getting my morning program interrupted to hear ole Tiger. The hug in the end was quite predictable too. I mean come on, Mom in the front row, two crying women on each side of her......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

I watched him today and he came out he's so sorry to his mother his fans and everybody except his wife never showed up.
    I'll tLK TO A SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE BUT YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME. Alot of PR here.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Giada Guest
    As George Carlin said, "When you say, I do, you are also saying I don't."

Woods apoligized because he was caught. No sympathy.

I was just thinking about what a shock this thing must be to his body. He goes from banging a model wife and 19 mistresses to nothing more than the hand and I'm not even sure his hand wants to be with him right now.

sheri Guest
    Just wish this would go away.

I'm amazed at how judgmental so many people are;
    wallowing in another's troubles.
    IMO, the situation is between TIGER & his wife.
    Period.
    I really have no interest in his infidelities.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

I sat in the doctor's office waiting room today as his press conference came on CNN. I thought, 'We need this because...?'. The woman next to me made little tsk-tsking sounds. I looked at her for a second then she said, 'If he were my husband he wouldn't be on tv, I'll tell ya what.' I remarked, 'It really has gotten to idiotic proportions now, hasn't it?' Another woman said, 'Now his children will have to see this on youtube for the rest of their lives. Idiot is right.'

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I sat in the doctor's office waiting room today as his press conference came on CNN. I thought, 'We need this because...?'. The woman next to me made little tsk-tsking sounds. I looked at her for a second then she said, 'If he were my husband he wouldn't be on tv, I'll tell ya what.' I remarked, 'It really has gotten to idiotic proportions now, hasn't it?' Another woman said, 'Now his children will have to see this on youtube for the rest of their lives. Idiot is right.'
    I felt the same way when I saw the press conference. I can't believe how huge the situation has become. I feel so bad for his kids.