Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3101112

Thread: Tiger Woods

sheri Guest
    Tiger ain't worth crap. Same crap, different diaper. Isn't this train wreck over yet???

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post

Elin Nordegren to Get Close to $100 Million From Tiger

Updated: Friday, 02 Jul 2010, 4:48 PM EDT
    Published : Friday, 02 Jul 2010, 4:48 PM EDT(NewsCore) - Elin Nordegren will walk away from her marriage to Tiger Woods with close to $100 million, TMZ reported Friday, quoting a source with direct knowledge of the divorce terms.
    The entertainment website said despite reports she would receive as much as $750 million, â??we have confirmed that figure is wrong â?¦ Tiger is not even worth $750 million. Weâ??re told his net worth is somewhere between $500 and $600 million.â?
    As for the $100 million figure, TMZ said it was not speculation but â??comes from sources with direct knowledge of the property settlement agreement.â?
    TMZ also said Nordegren would receive child support for the coupleâ??s two children but the amount was not known.
    Dayum!
    If she plays her cards right and knows when to fold em, she could easily retire on that if she is thrifty.
    I know I would.
    Hell, I would keep on buying used things. (CDs, dvds, clothing at thrift stores etc.)

Has somebody got the shanks?????

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports-he...nclick_check=1

Golf: Tiger Woods finishes 18-over at Bridgestone Invitational

Associated Press

Posted: 08/08/2010 08:35:42 PM PDT
    Updated: 08/08/2010 10:03:50 PM PDT

More golf coverage

Latest golf news

Tiger Woods has never looked worse.
    As he has done so often on Sunday at the Bridgestone Invitational in Akron, Ohio, Woods doffed his cap as he walked up toward the 18th green to warm applause from fans who occupied every seat in the grandstand.
    Only no trophy was waiting for him. This sounded more like a sympathy cheer.
    The world's No. 1 player looked utterly beaten, and he was. He finished 30 strokes behind champion Hunter Mahan, who shot a 6-under 64 to finish with a two-stroke victory over Ryan Palmer.
    "Shooting 18-over par is not fun," Woods said. "I don't see how it can be fun shooting 18 over."
    He missed one last birdie putt to close with a 77. That gave Woods the highest 72-hole score -- 298 -- of any PGA Tour event he ever played, even as an amateur. It was the first time he shot over par in all four rounds since the 2003 PGA Championship at Oak Hill.
    His 298 was 39 shots higher than the record score he shot 10 years ago at Firestone. He tied for 78th, the highest finish of his PGA Tour career. Only Henrik Stenson (20-over 300) kept Woods from finishing dead last. He set a career low by making bogey or worse on 25 of the 72 holes.
    Just as troubling for Woods -- and the PGA Tour -- is that he doesn't know how much longer he can play this year. With two tournaments remaining before the FedEx Cup playoffs begin, Woods is not guaranteed of being in the top 125 to get into the opening event at The Barclays.
    Advertisement

Woods will slip further down the Ryder Cup standings, and the question is no longer whether he would play as a captain's pick. The question is whether U.S. captain Corey Pavin should even pick him.
    "I wouldn't help the team if I'm playing like this," Woods said. "No one would help the team if they're shooting 18 over par."

With the world No. 1 ranking there for the taking, Phil Mickelson couldn't do it. All Mickelson had to do was finish in the top four at Bridgestone, but he shot an ugly 78 and fell from 10th to 46th. He had seven bogeys and one double-bogey in the final round and finished the event at 3-over 283. "I've got some work to do to get my own game sharp," he said.

Mahan ran off five birdies on the front nine to make up a four-shot deficit, delivered three clutch pars down the stretch to protect his lead and earned $1.4 million to lock up a spot on the U.S. Ryder Cup team, one of his primary goals this year. He moved to No. 12 in the world ranking.

Sergio Garcia said he plans to take a two-month break after the PGA Championship next week, not returning to competition until the end of October. The only event that could interrupt the break, he said, is the Ryder Cup.

Bill Lunde rallied with a 6-under 66 to finish at 17-under 271, holding off J.J. Henry by one stroke to win the Turning Stone Resort Championship in Verona, N.Y.
    Champions Tour: David Frost used a brilliant front nine to shoot an 11-under 61 for a record-setting victory at the 3M Championship in Blaine, Minn. Frost's 25-under 191 broke the previous tournament scoring mark set by R.W. Eaks in 2008.

C'mon, Tiger. Pull it together. You're making me feel sorry for you, and I really don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    C'mon, Tiger. Pull it together. You're making me feel sorry for you, and I really don't want to.
    ditto

GrinReaper Guest
    This falls somewhere in between karma and poetic justice.

He'd probably be winning if the scandal hadn't broke.

I am not the type of person who wants to get into a discussion about someone's sex life but, to me, he is perhaps suffering from sex withdrawl. Men need sex and when they don't get it - they can lose their ability to function. He is used to having sex regularily and lots of it. He then produced some amazing golf. Now he is trying to go with out and can't function. I can't help but think of that part in the movie Tin Cup, when he got the shanks and he ultimately had to have some camper time with the therapist to get back to normal.

Tamiele, if true, your theory is pretty funny. I can just imagine Tiger's doctors giving him a prescription for sex. So, abstinence is Tiger's kryptonite.

Wonder if that's how he tried to explain it to the ex: "See, honey. You have to understand. I need these women."

Here is Rachel Uchitel, whose liaison with Tiger Woods in Melbourne last year began the decade's biggest tabloid scandal. She had first been in the news nine years ago when she lost her fiance in the September 11 attack. "People have called me all sorts of names, but they don't know me. I am not the same as the other girls, and I never ever imagined in my wildest dreams I would be caught up in a scandal like this. If things had been different and 9/11 had never happened, my life would have taken a different course. I'd be fat and happy, living in a big house in Long Island with a load of kids. I've been branded as a scarlet woman but I am much, much more than that. I am not a whore, nor am I a girl impressed by money or fame. I have a brain, and I came from money. I never needed any man's money."

From Peter FitzSimons, Sydney Morning Herald.

Tiger Woods just played in the Australian Open.

Commentator on the 24hr ABC news channel: “Tiger wasn’t happy with a 69.”

I guess the therapy is working.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 11-20-2010 at 04:58 PM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Pat MaGroin Guest

Alyse Lahti Johnston: Tiger Woods New Girlfriend

Tiger Woods has a new girlfriend... a 22-year-old student that was arrested on suspicion of DUI

Tiger Woods has reportedly jumped back into the dating pool and is seeing a 22-year-old student who looks just like his ex-wife Elin Nordegren.
    But Alyse Lahti Johnston who is 13 years younger than the golfer also has a checkered past - she was arrested on suspicion of DUI last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1H6ymj9tl

I don't know about the "looks just like his ex-wife Elin Nordegren" part...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlyseLahtiJohnstonDUIMugshot.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	30265  

Shit, she looks a little rugged.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Its a mug shot not an 8x10 promotional slick.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Here is Rachel Uchitel, whose liaison with Tiger Woods in Melbourne last year began the decade's biggest tabloid scandal. She had first been in the news nine years ago when she lost her fiance in the September 11 attack. "People have called me all sorts of names, but they don't know me. I am not the same as the other girls, and I never ever imagined in my wildest dreams I would be caught up in a scandal like this. If things had been different and 9/11 had never happened, my life would have taken a different course. I'd be fat and happy, living in a big house in Long Island with a load of kids. I've been branded as a scarlet woman but I am much, much more than that. I am not a whore, nor am I a girl impressed by money or fame. I have a brain, and I came from money. I never needed any man's money."

From Peter FitzSimons, Sydney Morning Herald.

Tiger Woods just played in the Australian Open.

Commentator on the 24hr ABC news channel: â??Tiger wasnâ??t happy with a 69.â?

I guess the therapy is working.
    It's truly the end of the world as we know it if Tiger Woods isn't happy with a 69!
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

DonnaMc Guest
    He's baaaaack!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    He's baaaaack!

OMG- who has this nasty, trashy, slut ho NOT banged?

Rachel Uchitel: Yeah, I Dated Elin's New Boyfriend!

7/16/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Elin Nordegren may be in Sweden, but she just can't seem to escape Rachel Uchitel -- because we found out ... Rachel banged Elin's new boyfriend! (GROSS...Who knew Elin Nordegren had a little bit of Rachel in her.)

We told you yesterday ... Tiger Woods ex-wife is dating marketing exec Jamie Dingman, whose dad is a billionaire tycoon. But before Elin, sources tell TMZ Jamie and Rachel were an item -- and there was a little bit of an overlap with Jamie and Tiger, but Jamie bowed out to the golfer.

In fact, when Rachael got serious with Tiger, Jamie joked with her, "That ok. I'll date his wife, Elin."

And get this ... at the time the Tiger Woods scandal broke, Jamie was living with Rachel in a MIami home.

And there's more. Remember the name, Jen Madden? She's the one who sold the Tiger Woods story in the first place, and she got the info because she stayed at the Miami home and overheard Rachel tell Jamie about her affair with Tiger.

Who knew Elin Nordegren had a little bit of Rachel in her.
    Last edited by Cynful; 07-16-2011 at 08:00 AM.

DWI. He looks a bit bloated. Sorry...could not get story on CNN to download.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Leasie; 05-29-2017 at 01:35 PM.

karma keeps biting him in the ass

He looks bad in that mug shot. A lot of his issues are self-induced but I hope he gets help. He looks like he needs it.

He is saying it was not alcohol , but a reaction to pain medications. Lucky for him no was injured or killed by his erratic driving. He's an arrogant fucking prick IMO.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Over the years I have seen people that peak in their careers at a fairly young age, and do not transition well, when they start the inevitable slide from the top. Actors, Athletes or just about any career. He was busted earlier in his career for being under the influence of Ambien. Wonder what the toxicology report show?
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

my thing is, if the cops asked him to take a breathalyzer and he says it wasnt alcohol, why wouldnt you just take the test?
    ugh anyway, whatevs

update just saw that woods did cooperate and did take breathalyzer and blew 0.00
    so the meds done it
    Last edited by PiggyTx; 05-30-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Over the years I have seen people that peak in their careers at a fairly young age, and do not transition well, when they start the inevitable slide from the top. Actors, Athletes or just about any career. He was busted earlier in his career for being under the influence of Ambien. Wonder what the toxicology report show?
    Sad but true. He's human, I have no doubt I would have some of the same troubles if I were rich and talented. If nothing else, should he get physically healthy he's posed for an incredible comeback and a resurgence of fame and adoration. But it sure looks like a big "if".
    Last edited by Dangitbawb; 05-30-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

arrest video - he is really out of it - who drives in this condition ??? Very lucky he didn't kill a bunch of people ala Diane Schuler.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...UI-arrest.html

Last edited by cash; 05-31-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Wow. Why do rich folks do this crap? They can afford a tow and a ride.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Injured in a single car crash this morning. "Multiple leg injuries." I guess that might bring an end to his career.

Developing story, so the link is to a story that's very short at this point.

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...le-rolls-crash
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

They are saying his injuries are not "life threatening", but I have the feeling they are going to be "life changing" for him...

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Wow. Why do rich folks do this crap? They can afford a tow and a ride.
    Sadly, rich/poor people who maybe drunk or high think they
    will be OK to drive.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I haven't heard anything about alcohol or drugs.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Report came back and showed he was not intoxicated.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Report came back and showed he was not intoxicated.
    That's refreshing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Tiger ain't worth crap. Same crap, different diaper. Isn't this train wreck over yet???
    True, how many more car accident's is he going to have until people
    admit the man has a problem with pills.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    True, how many more car accident's is he going to have until people
    admit the man has a problem with pills.
    He was not intoxicated.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Tiger Woods’ DUI history led many to wonder whether the golfer was impaired during his car crash on Tuesday morning. The answer from authorities is no.https://www.yardbarker.com/golf/arti...1_127_34184804