Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Jod6cindy Guest
    Too much testosterone makes Tiger a horny old dog!

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    If it had been me I would have shoved that club up his ass and I mean that with my whole black cold heart. Fuck him..he just made an ass of her in front of the whole damn world and she KNEW it was coming...reporters, newspapers , because the NE had already reported it. He blew her off like she didnt matter..that would have been it for me. Violence is wrong but at that moment in time ithat would not have mattered to me in the least. That 10,000 club of his would have been up his ass. I say good for Elin..go tiger, blow her off again lol
    NOVSTORM....Helluv Funny....your a woman after my heart. I know I would have been beating the shit out of him with the Golf Clubs. Like I said....I don't think Elin is a naive woman.....my guess is at the very least she had suspicians long before all this took place. Sorry, but I am totally rooting for Elin.....Tiger got what he deserved. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

Holy shit, Elin whacking Tiger in the face with a niner and breaking his teeth! No doubt that was several years' worth of Tiger-Ho rage popping out of that can of whoop-ass!

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Holy shit, Elin whacking Tiger in the face with a niner and breaking his teeth! No doubt that was several years' worth of Tiger-Ho rage popping out of that can of whoop-ass!
    I rest my case!

tiger is lucky not to have wound up like steve mcnair
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 01-06-2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: forgive me if the sentiment has been posted previously,i have been busy.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Very plausabile sceario, Neil. I bet that's pretty damn close, only minor details will differ.

Nov, I love you, you crack me up.

Midnitelamp, very very good point.

This was a situation that had bad outcome written all over it.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    What if Elin and Tiger had a deal? She knew he had problems keeping it in his pants, but she adored him (I really get the feeling she was over the moon, the pictures of them together) and was willing to live under the don't ask/don't tell as long as it was nothing serious, he was careful, she got so much per year/per child, yada yada and he totally flaunted it and broke all the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    It IS Tiger Woods are you referring to her head hair or.......?
    LOL Well, I think it's pretty safe to say either would fit the bill there.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    NOVSTORM....Helluv Funny....your a woman after my heart. I know I would have been beating the shit out of him with the Golf Clubs. Like I said....I don't think Elin is a naive woman.....my guess is at the very least she had suspicians long before all this took place. Sorry, but I am totally rooting for Elin.....Tiger got what he deserved. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
    So do you think he kept mum about the fact that she beat the crap out of him to protect her or out of a sense of embarrassmant over the whole incident and affairs?
    I am really on the fence with this one. I agree with Ms Watson that she was seriously in love with Tiger. I am just not sure Tiger is emotionally capable of caring about anything except as an extension and impact on TigerWorld.
    It is sad.
    Regards,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Someone needs to arrest her. Yes he is an asshole and yes he hurt her, but what she did was inexcusable. She acted like a spoiled bitch and deserves to be punished. You have two babies in the house. Grow the fuck up lady. You could have packed your bags and left before he came back. You stayed and took your anger out on him.

We would be pissed if the roles were reversed. Just because he cheated on her doesn't make her actions right.
    Amen, sister!

I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    *rolls eyes* oh brother they both need to grow the hell up and get over themselves.

tiger saw what happened to david gest when he claimed he was brutalized by liza.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

GrinReaper Guest
    If they end up together and unless they both agree to an open relationship/marriage, we're gonna see a repeat of this drama a few years from now.

People fuck and break promises all the time no big whoop.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Ok, I suspect the formal PR process of easing him back into public life in time for the Masters has begun. Hang onto your chairs, the spin will be coming big-time from here on in.

Tiger Woods 'in rehab for sex addiction', say US reports

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225818676927
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

John Connor Guest
    I couldn't care less about Tiger Woods but that blurry pic on Vanity Fair is bad. The guy is not sexy. He's not firm and he has tits. Is the skull cap supposed to make him look gangsta?

Johnconnor- Ewwwwwwwww, I do not find him attractive or sexy at all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

I couldn't care less about Tiger Woods but that blurry pic on Vanity Fair is bad. The guy is not sexy. He's not firm and he has tits. Is the skull cap supposed to make him look gangsta?
    He looks like he's about a second from crying in that pic. Maybe the cap's too tight.

trishsixxm Guest
    It's really none of my business what he does with his life but his wife is drop dead gorgeous and he cheated on her with nothing but trashy woman who claim they had no idea he was married. WTF????? Oh yeah it was true love for them. WTF!!!

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post

I don't think it is such a hot picture but I do think his tits look OK!

Awww c'mon you guys! Don't you know it's his $$$$$$$$$$$ that makes him so attractive? What kind of golddiggers are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

trishsixxm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by priceless View Post
    Awww c'mon you guys! Don't you know it's his $$$$$$$$$$$ that makes him so attractive? What kind of golddiggers are you?
    An Excellent point! I mean just look at Donald Trump.

Giada Guest
    I have the current copy of VF ... and this is no way to rehab a splintered image ...

His rehab guru's have him in sex rehab with top guy in the field, Patrick Carnes, his wife appearing as, "good courageous mom," without the rings.

Spin Dry ...

I've never found him attractive in personality or physically, but thought of him as the, "nice guy." ....

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    I don't think it is such a hot picture but I do think his tits look OK!
    He looks 'roided up to me.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Giada View Post
    I have the current copy of VF ... and this is no way to rehab a splintered image ...

His rehab guru's have him in sex rehab with top guy in the field, Patrick Carnes, his wife appearing as, "good courageous mom," without the rings.

Spin Dry ...

I've never found him attractive in personality or physically, but thought of him as the, "nice guy." ....
    One more time.

Why not? I am the Grin Reaper.

Tiger Woods roaring back to PGA golf tour

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1225821045110
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tiger Woods roaring back to PGA golf tour

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1225821045110
    Cool. Let's form our own heckler gallery and hit the tourneys.

Nelliebean Guest
    We need people in the gallery to play his cell phone message out loud when he's ready to swing.

GrinReaper Guest
    I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people who had never watched one minute of golf tune in just to see the reactions from the gallery.

I might do that.
    And then.... Nap time!

If I was his opponent, I'd hire girls to flash their tits as he's about to swing.

Supposed Tiger spotting. He probably just got done porking Uchitel.

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2010...html?eref=sihp

GrinReaper Guest
    If I was his opponent, I'd hire girls to flash their tits as he's about to swing.
    Or hookers who would seduce him the night before the game.
    I'd somehow get pics leaked to the press as well.

GrinReaper Guest
    Supposed Tiger spotting. He probably just got done porking Uchitel.
    And Sally, and Josephine, and Lucy and Lori and Kathy and Brenda and Kathy (again) and Emily and Kelly and Laura and Madison and Gretchen and Jackie and Karen and....
    The line forms around the block, ladies.
    And be sure to take a number.
    Now serving 146!

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    I have found him!! He is not in Arizona, but he is in therapy for treatment of sex-addiction and a different location. I may see if I can get some pics of him. Carrera.

Carrera_3.2 Guest

Tiger in MS.

I know exactly were this place is. They even built him a secure walkway. If I am able to get any photos, I will post them. Carrera.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people who had never watched one minute of golf tune in just to see the reactions from the gallery.
    Damn straight! I will be there right in front of the TV.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Carrera_3.2 View Post
    I know exactly were this place is. They even built him a secure walkway. If I am able to get any photos, I will post them. Carrera.

Funny how from the air that whole design of sex addict homes looks like a giant penis and two balls off to the sides at the top.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    Strange, isn't it...

Allegedly Tiger at the rehab center.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    Funny how from the air that whole design of sex addict homes looks like a giant penis and two balls off to the sides at the top.
    And the leafless trees look like a women's bush.....

GrinReaper Guest
    Damn straight! I will be there right in front of the TV.
    Sometimes it takes a scandal to get some interested in uninteresting sports.
    Like the Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan piqued some interst.

What's it gonna take to get ice hockey more noticed? A fight on the rink?
    Oh wait. They already do that.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michihunt View Post

Allegedly Tiger at the rehab center.
    I dunno. I have the feeling it could be the first random black dude the photographer saw..
    The clothes don't look preppy enough for Tiger.
    Then again, if he wanted to disguise himself...

Giada Guest
    The rehab-ing of Woods image is so scripted ... Wife appears frequently with children in public sans wedding ring. Press release Tiger is in rehab for, "treatment," post release Mr and Mrs Woods announce they are giving the marriage another go, Tiger resumes career.

And a few of his sponsors return ...

BTW there will be yelling from the sidelines when he plays golf. It is not an elite sport ... fans are brutal ...

Somedays I love Karma ...

Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    trust you to make the connection

Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    And the leafless trees look like a women's bush.....
    Jebus, what women you bonking Willis?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrera_3.2 Guest

Question Tiger's Private Walkway

I did not see him yesterday, but I did get a couple of photos. In addition to the black tarp, they have also extended the height of the fence by about 8-10 feet. There are also Police units at every street, blocking access to the fences that surround the complex. Carrera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger Woods 001.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	18420   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger Woods 003.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	18421  

I did not see him yesterday, but I did get a couple of photos. In addition to the black tarp, they have also extended the height of the fence by about 8-10 feet. There are also Police units at every street, blocking access to the fences that surround the complex. Carrera.
    Hey, is that him up on the roof?

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    I guess he was needing some tee time???

Very nice!!!

GrinReaper Guest
    Hmmmmmm.....
    Seems like the police in that area don't have much else to do.....
    Or else they have enough money to spend on them and enough cops to use....
    Must be a town without a lot of crime to spare a few cops to look after one golfer?

The whole thing is just so weird.

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    There is not much "real crime" in the area, so I guess that they can get just as much crime fighting done there, just as much as anywhere else in that area??