Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    While I think what he did was wrong I think she should be punished as well. She assaulted her husband while their two children were sleeping. I can understand being infuriated and hurt, but be a fucking adult and think of your children. If this is how she reacted to this just think about her behavior the rest of the time. Sounds like a stupid spoiled girl to me.
    Miho you are right. If it were the other way around and h put his hands on her heavan help him. We would all be screaming for him to pay the price. I think batterers are batterers regardless of gender.
    Regards,
    Mary

I guess I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the concept of golfers as "sexy" and "hot." It takes a lot to shake the mental image from my late father spending long boring Sunday afternoons watching a game that seems to me about as exciting as watching paint dry... With rather ordinary-looking players who sometimes made a good income from endorsements (Arnold Palmer for example), but not enough to become the richest athlete in the world!

I can see other types of athletes and even race car drivers being the objects of desire--- in the active sports, they have physiques which they must maintain, you can see how they move, and they sweat (okay, THAT does nothing for me, but it's healthy, I guess.) Even race car drivers have to stay a certain size and condition to keep from getting killed in those motorized death-traps, and the ladies love the cars themselves.

But.... GOLF?
    It must be just the MONEY, then!

bigdog Guest
    Tiger is a piece of shit. He had the world at his fingertips and shit all over it. I hope Elin takes him for everything she can. And I hope he doesn't win another tournament. Big LOSER!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Did you hear Tiger's changing his name? To Cheetah?
    Wah wah waaahhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Wah wah waaahhhhh
    It's Cheetah Duck
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

davidbrown Guest
    I hope his wife rakes him over the coals! It seems more women are crawling out of the ground for their fifteen minutes of fame.

While I think what he did was wrong I think she should be punished as well. She assaulted her husband while their two children were sleeping. I can understand being infuriated and hurt, but be a fucking adult and think of your children. If this is how she reacted to this just think about her behavior the rest of the time. Sounds like a stupid spoiled girl to me.
    A beautiful, blonde woman with an incredible body? They almost always are.
    And in my experience, they tend to milk it.

What he did to her was not very nice.
    But she's a trophy, ffs, and she must know that. What does she expect? Her job is to shut up & take the dough...(and do the pool boy, when the opportunity arises.)

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Wah wah waaahhhhh
    I know

golf courses are 18 hole pool tables. ask michael jordan.

some golf clubs actually have drink carts on the course,even the municipal courses have a 19th hole bar.

you should'nt be allowed on a golf course with out a doctors note unless you are at least 70 years old.

old southern recipe: mix equal parts grits with sugar. bring to boil,serve on low life two-timing no good mother fuckers bare skin.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    A beautiful, blonde woman with an incredible body? They almost always are.
    And in my experience, they tend to milk it.

What he did to her was not very nice.
    But she's a trophy, ffs, and she must know that. What does she expect? Her job is to shut up & take the dough...(and do the pool boy, when the opportunity arises.)

I know
    That's the thing. I can understand women wanting half if they helped their husband with school and starting up his business. What has she done for Tiger? She didn't teach him how to play golf? She has nothing to do with his talent. Why should she deserve a dime besides something for her children?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    Miho you are right. If it were the other way around and h put his hands on her heavan help him. We would all be screaming for him to pay the price. I think batterers are batterers regardless of gender.
    Regards,
    Mary

Thanks Mary. I definitely think if the roles were reversed people would be calling for his blood, but I haven't heard one negative thing about her. If he is cheating chances are there are problems in your marriage. It takes two people to make a marriage fall apart. Again, not saying he is right for cheating, but she isn't this innocent little doe of a victim. I could bet she knew her marriage was in trouble, but didn't care enough to do much about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post

some golf clubs actually have drink carts on the course,even the municipal courses have a 19th hole bar.

you should'nt be allowed on a golf course with out a doctors note unless you are at least 70 years old.

old southern recipe: mix equal parts grits with sugar. bring to boil,serve on low life two-timing no good mother fuckers bare skin.
    I used to "play" golf (I sucked at it). Drink carts are pretty common, especially during tournaments. I played on a military base once, they had a beer vending machine!

Golf is actually great fun. An average "long course" is about 7000 yards, which is 4 miles of golf course plus the distance between them. Walking an 18 hole course is very good exercise, especially in my case where I sprayed the ball around so much I ended up walking twice that distance.

Golf, IMO, is one of the most difficult sports to get good at. That's why guys like Tiger are held in such awe, what they do is almost super human. That said, I think Tiger is a putz and I'm enjoying watching him get raked over the coals. Personally I think Elin needs to get away from him and form her own team of lawyers and advisors while this all plays out. I can imagine Tiger and his goons working her over at the mansion. Can you say Lady Diana?

actually,a good friend of mine worked for a company that went all out for golf,i think they Bought a course.

any way,my friends father was a pro-baseball player,and his son was a better athelete.

he got very good indeed,so i have actually enjoyed my self on the course.

and,on another occasion,i got the biggest bag i could find,stuffed it full,paid my green fees,just to walk a really hilly course ,training for a marathon,and loved it.

the news is saying uitchel settled with tiger,but why should she settle if she is telling the truth?

i brought up the alcohol in and around the course to unerscore the relationship with a pool room.
    i thought she went off half cocked,not knowing about the australian pictures?
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 12-04-2009 at 12:29 PM.

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

I believe he is basically buying her silence. She had a press conference scheduled which she canceled while she tried to make a deal with Tiger for money. Now that he has paid her I guess she is going to keep quiet.

I don't think there always has to be something wrong in your marriage for a man to cheat, especially in the case of pro athletes, politicians , actors, etc..

but,uitchel started out saying she would take a lie detector test and so on.

RaRaRamona Guest
    That's the thing. I can understand women wanting half if they helped their husband with school and starting up his business. What has she done for Tiger? She didn't teach him how to play golf? She has nothing to do with his talent. Why should she deserve a dime besides something for her children?
    She did marry him though & had his children. She probably planned to be happy & raise a family with him. He took vows to honor & protect her & when he broke them he had to know there would be consequences.

Thanks Mary. I definitely think if the roles were reversed people would be calling for his blood, but I haven't heard one negative thing about her. If he is cheating chances are there are problems in your marriage. It takes two people to make a marriage fall apart. Again, not saying he is right for cheating, but she isn't this innocent little doe of a victim. I could bet she knew her marriage was in trouble, but didn't care enough to do much about it.
    I think it is different. It just is. She's waited with the kids for him to come home from tours & what does he do? I don't blame her trying to claw his eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I don't think there always has to be something wrong in your marriage for a man to cheat, especially in the case of pro athletes, politicians , actors, etc..
    I agree

cachluv Guest
    "It takes two people to make a marriage fall apart."

---It, indeed, does not.
    It takes two to make a marriage work but it only takes one to fuck it all up. That comment isn't even specifically about Cheetah Woods and his wife.
    One person can do all the damage needed to be done. It's not always on only one person when it goes downhill but it can be only one who wrecks everything.

cachluv Guest
    (CNN) -- A shoeless Tiger Woods snored on their lawn while the golfer's wife stood silently by in the minutes after his SUV crashed into a tree, neighbors told Florida investigators.

WTF???

I heard on the radio that one of the "other girls" said that her and Cheetah liked to pop Ambien before sex. (Don't ask me why) Makes you wonder if he was on the stuff when he went Escalading the fine evening.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	129044388652749458.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	16779

is it possible nancy grace is taking drugs of some sort?

just then on her show,she is ,instead of interviewing,or even just being quiet,until Her correspondent responds,instead of interrogating her.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 12-05-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: she spent a lot of time talking tiger,at least she did

Ambien sex.....

Courtesy of Michael on dlisted.com

So, Radar is saying that Rachel Uchitel told friends that Tiger Woods was hooked on having "Ambien Sex" with her. Apparently, Rachel said, "You know you have crazier sex on Ambien - you get into that Ambien haze. We have crazy Ambien sex."
    I feel like an innocent virgin again, because I have never heard of this shit before. My parts have been fucking with wrong bitches, I guess.
    After doing some research (aka a ten second Google search and an IM conversation with one of my sluttier friends), I learned that when you're fucking in an Ambien haze, you will do some kinky shit that you wouldn't normally do when sober. When you wake up the next morning with a severed monkey paw in your anus and a butt plug in your mouth, you won't remember what you did the night before. Cut to Gerard Butler saying, "Welcome to my world."
    The last time I took Ambien, the sexiest thing I did was hug my pillow really tight and slobber all over it. I need to ask my doctor for "that kind" of Ambien (wink wink).

I take Ambien every night, and it never got me any crazy Ambien sex. I plan to consult my primary care doc ASAP on Monday and ask her for a rewrite as well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    (CNN) -- A shoeless Tiger Woods snored on their lawn while the golfer's wife stood silently by in the minutes after his SUV crashed into a tree, neighbors told Florida investigators.

WTF???
    a-ha. maybe he was taking ambien,elin asked"where did you learn
    'THAT,and in his grogginess said,why rachel,of course" hilarity ensues.
    '

Shawver83 Guest
    What I don't understand is why these high profile celebrities and athletes like Tiger don't comprehend the fact that they cannot do this kind of shit and have it stay secret for very long. Does he think for one second that these women are screwing him just because he's so irresistable on his own? Hell no, it's because he's the jillionaire golfer Tiger Woods. If he were just a caddy at the local course, they wouldn't even look at him. They're screwing him because he's a high profile, rich celebrity athlete, nothing more, nothing less. And because of that, OF COURSE they're going to tell someone and it's eventually going to be public! Why would she screw him and then not tell, that defeats the purpose! Why else are all these texts, e-mails, voice mails, etc. saved? These girls can't get the publicity and bragging rights that they're screwing him for unless it becomes public, so you know eventually it will. I don't know if people like him think that they're the exception to that rule, or just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawver83 View Post
    What I don't understand is why these high profile celebrities and athletes like Tiger don't comprehend the fact that they cannot do this kind of shit and have it stay secret for very long. Does he think for one second that these women are screwing him just because he's so irresistable on his own? Hell no, it's because he's the jillionaire golfer Tiger Woods. If he were just a caddy at the local course, they wouldn't even look at him. They're screwing him because he's a high profile, rich celebrity athlete, nothing more, nothing less. And because of that, OF COURSE they're going to tell someone and it's eventually going to be public! Why would she screw him and then not tell, that defeats the purpose! Why else are all these texts, e-mails, voice mails, etc. saved? These girls can't get the publicity and bragging rights that they're screwing him for unless it becomes public, so you know eventually it will. I don't know if people like him think that they're the exception to that rule, or just don't care.
    Word. Totally. If he wants to fuck around, fine. But then he never should have gotten married, married someone REALLY understanding, or made damn sure there was nothing about adultery in the prenup. Even though she wasn't there from the start, they WERE married, she had 2 kids with him, and I hope she takes him to the cleaners.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post

Yep and it was Willy Nelson who fell asleep in the bed after smacking his wife in his bad younger days and she sewed the bedsheets up around him and then whaled on him with a cast iron skillet (only Yankees call them frying pans). He said he never cheated on a woman again and considered giving up drinking.
    Regards,
    Mary

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawver83 View Post
    What I don't understand is why these high profile celebrities and athletes like Tiger don't comprehend the fact that they cannot do this kind of shit and have it stay secret for very long. snip.
    Shawver no one ever says no to them. Hotels, managers, bars, restaurants, stores, sponsors, their alleged friends and most potential sex partners.
    My wife is a very low level working actor and from the stories she brings home these people live in a total altered reality. Someone says OK and fixes everything for them. They ding their car it disappears and comes back fixed. They want sushi at 3 am in Montana someone finds it for them. They want their wingman to get someone up to their room they do it.
    They can't conceive that someone would turn on them or rat them out. They are adult babies and coddled to the point of criminality and this sort of thing happens or if they are unlucky enough to get involved in drugs they get yes'd to death like Anna Nicole Smith, Michael Jackson and Heath Ledger.
    Regards,
    Mary

Sam Guest
    Tiger Woods Family Christmas Photo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger Woods.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	16790  

Shawver no one ever says no to them. Hotels, managers, bars, restaurants, stores, sponsors, their alleged friends and most potential sex partners.
    My wife is a very low level working actor and from the stories she brings home these people live in a total altered reality. Someone says OK and fixes everything for them. They ding their car it disappears and comes back fixed. They want sushi at 3 am in Montana someone finds it for them. They want their wingman to get someone up to their room they do it.
    They can't conceive that someone would turn on them or rat them out. They are adult babies and coddled to the point of criminality and this sort of thing happens or if they are unlucky enough to get involved in drugs they get yes'd to death like Anna Nicole Smith, Michael Jackson and Heath Ledger.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Any hot gossip about what your wife has seen or heard?

Sam Guest
    I don't know what Mary's wife can reveal, but I know a professional male massage therapist in Dallas that was called up to Jean Claude Van Damme's room and Jean did the splits naked for him right on his massage table on his request.
    Once he got a phone call from "The Mansion Hotel" (He had caller ID) and after some phone calls back and forth he confirmed it was JFK Jr. who was VERY interested in just exactly what his massage entailed. Will was always very careful on the phone for fear of a "set up" and they never got together.
    He has signed underwear from Mike Modano, and a couple of other sports, and porn stars. He swears he never had sex with them, but why would they give him their signed drawers?
    I've told cars to Rory Sabbitani, Brady James, and Rafael Palmero, but I couldn't imagine asking them to take their shorts off and sign them for me!
    (As much as I might want to, especially cute little Rory. Brady was sweet and down to earth, Palmero was an asshole!)
    My aunt once dated an actor/model in the mid 70's who was on billboards all over Dallas who was in a movie with Keith Caradine and said Keith propositioned him for sex.
    I was in a sleazy gay bar in Odessa, Texas when Robert Reed (The Brady Bunch) walked in and left with a young Hispanic kid.
    My boss almost shit his pants when I went to a married Ft. Worth multi millionaire's house to deliver a new Porsche and bring his Ferrari back to the dealership, when I described his magnificent bedroom.
    These people have a LOT of shit they want kept under wraps!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post

I take Ambien every night, and it never got me any crazy Ambien sex. I plan to consult my primary care doc ASAP on Monday and ask her for a rewrite as well!!!
    LMHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I don't know what Mary's wife can reveal, but I know a professional male massage therapist in Dallas that was called up to Jean Claude Van Damme's room and Jean did the splits naked for him right on his massage table on his request.
    Once he got a phone call from "The Mansion Hotel" (He had caller ID) and after some phone calls back and forth he confirmed it was JFK Jr. who was VERY interested in just exactly what his massage entailed. Will was always very careful on the phone for fear of a "set up" and they never got together.
    He has signed underwear from Mike Modano, and a couple of other sports, and porn stars. He swears he never had sex with them, but why would they give him their signed drawers?
    I've told cars to Rory Sabbitani, Brady James, and Rafael Palmero, but I couldn't imagine asking them to take their shorts off and sign them for me!
    (As much as I might want to, especially cute little Rory. Brady was sweet and down to earth, Palmero was an asshole!)
    My aunt once dated an actor/model in the mid 70's who was on billboards all over Dallas who was in a movie with Keith Caradine and said Keith propositioned him for sex.
    I was in a sleazy gay bar in Odessa, Texas when Robert Reed (The Brady Bunch) walked in and left with a young Hispanic kid.
    My boss almost shit his pants when I went to a married Ft. Worth multi millionaire's house to deliver a new Porsche and bring his Ferrari back to the dealership, when I described his magnificent bedroom.
    These people have a LOT of shit they want kept under wraps!
    Thanks for some hot gossip.

Sam Guest
    The guy in Ft. Worth was a pot bellied arrogant asshole, but the fact that he and I had sex in his bedroom was HOT since his wife looked like his daughter, and he invited ME into his bedroom!

My boss wanted to know why I knew what his bedroom looked like, and I just said, "Oh, he gave me a tour of his house. (A 3.5 million dollar mansion!)
    People still get their rocks off in a house like that, no matter what they cost!

I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Nicki Guest
    [quote=Miho;970992] If he is cheating chances are there are problems in your marriage. It takes two people to make a marriage fall apart.

Sorry, can't totally agree with this. In that income bracket fancy life and even if he had the best damn wife someone can wish for....alot of husbands cheat every chance they get.....just because they can.
    To be honest, it doesn't have to be in the high income bracket either.

Sam Guest
    His wife came in with her barking "puppy dog" just as we were finished!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tiger Woods, like many other superstar athletes and celebs, was paid large sums for endorsements which in all likelihood increased the price of sporting goods or other products all of us may have bought at some time or other. So, hell YEAH, I have the right to criticize his (and other celebs') private life(lives), since in some way it IS costing ME money!!!!

My mother used to buy Nutella sandwich spread all the time, which bore on its label a picture of Kobe Bryant. She just LOVED the stuff, didn't give a rat's patoot whether some young basketball hotshot truly shared her taste for it.

However, after news his rape/adultery case broke (and at the time he was a NEWLYWED, for Godsakes) she did not buy it again until some time after he lost that endorsement deal and his mug was off the label. Didn't make the PRICE go down, though...
    Last edited by Linnie; 12-06-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Tiger Woods, like many other superstar athletes and celebs, was paid large sums for endorsements which in all likelihood increased the price of sporting goods or other products all of us may have bought at some time or other. So, hell YEAH, I have the right to criticize his (and other celebs') private life(lives), since in some way it IS costing ME money!!!!

My mother used to buy Nutella sandwich spread all the time, which bore on its label a picture of Kobe Bryant. She just LOVED the stuff, didn't give a rat's patoot whether some young basketball hotshot truly shared her taste for it.

However, after news his rape/adultery case broke (and at the time he was a NEWLYWED, for Godsakes) she did not buy it again until some time after he lost that endorsement deal and his mug was off the label. Didn't make the PRICE go down, though...
    Interesting point about sponsorship. I read that when Air Jordan originally retired from basketball, the collective share value of the companies that sponsored him dropped by a billion dollars. I wonder how the companies sponsoring Tiger are doing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    Any hot gossip about what your wife has seen or heard?
    She would kill me if I posted anything. Running your mouth is the kiss of death.
    I will say that Michael Douglas was visited several times on the set of Wall Street II by his wife Katherine and they seemed genuinely fond of each other and in love. Susan Sarandon who was also in the movie is apparently good friends with the couple and the three of them had lunch together several times when they were shooting in Manhattan.
    I can't say any of the negative stuff but she will likely take out additional insurance if she has to do another movie with Nick Cage. She has done two and there were injuries and unsafe shooting conditions on both sets.
    Regards,
    Mary

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but...the Tiger Woods Voicemail Remix:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/golf/w...slow-jam-remix

WINDERMERE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida trooper who suspected Tiger Woods was driving under the influence sought a subpoena for the golfer's blood results from the hospital he was taken to after crashing his SUV, but prosecutors rejected the petition for insufficient information, according to a police report released Monday.
    A witness, who wasn't identified in the report, told trooper Joshua Evans that Woods had been drinking alcohol earlier. The same witness also said Woods had been prescribed two drugs, Ambien and Vicodin. The report did not say how the witness knew that. Elin, Woods' wife, originally identified herself to police as the person who removed Woods from the car.
    "Impairment of the driver is also suspected due to the careless driving that resulted in the traffic crash," Evans wrote in the report dated Nov. 30 that was released by the State Attorney General's office.
    Woods' attorney, Mark NeJame, didn't return a phone call for comment.
    The world's No. 1 golfer hit a hydrant and a tree around 2:25 a.m. on Nov. 27. The Florida Highway Patrol last week cited Woods for careless driving and fined him $164.
    Another police report offered new details into the accident from the officer who first responded to the 911 call.
    Woods was at first unresponsive, lying on the road covered in a blanket and resting his head on a pillow, according to the report from the Windermere Police Department. The officer, whose name was redacted from the report, said Woods tried to stand up before the officer told him to lie down for his safety. The officer used the pillow to immobilize the golfer's spine.
    Woods was bleeding from cut lips but was breathing normally. His wife, Elin, was kneeling over him.
    The sport utility vehicle's engine was still running, the front passenger door was jammed and both rear door windows were broken out. Two golf clubs were next to a golf cart, which also was in the road. The officer found $235 in the vehicle, according to the report, which was obtained through a public records request.
    Florida Highway Patrol investigators arrived after Woods had been taken to a hospital, the report said, explaining why they were unable to interview him at the accident site. In the days that followed, investigators tried three times to interview Woods, but he refused to meet with them.
    Elin Woods told police she used a golf club to smash the back windows of the Cadillac Escalade to help her husband out. The accident - and Woods' refusal to answer questions about it - fueled speculation about a possible dispute between the golfer and his wife.
    Just days before the crash, a National Enquirer story alleged Woods had been seeing a New York nightclub hostess, Rachel Uchitel, who has denied it. After the crash, Us Weekly reported that a Los Angeles cocktail waitress named Jaimee Grubbs claims she had a 31-month affair with Woods.
    Last week, Woods issued a statement saying he had let his family down with unspecified "transgressions" that he regrets with "all of my heart." He did not elaborate.

I'm beginning to think that Tiger may need to be on next season's Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew.

She would kill me if I posted anything. Running your mouth is the kiss of death.
    I will say that Michael Douglas was visited several times on the set of Wall Street II by his wife Katherine and they seemed genuinely fond of each other and in love. Susan Sarandon who was also in the movie is apparently good friends with the couple and the three of them had lunch together several times when they were shooting in Manhattan.
    I can't say any of the negative stuff but she will likely take out additional insurance if she has to do another movie with Nick Cage. She has done two and there were injuries and unsafe shooting conditions on both sets.
    Regards,
    Mary
    No problem, I understand.

GravesEnd Guest
    According to this Tiger Woods' wife has moved out.

Elin Nordegren had enough and moved out of the $2.6 million Windermere home,neighbors and other sources close to Tiger, told RadarOnline.com exclusively. Sources tell RadarOnline.com that Elin is living nearby in another house

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...wife-moves-out
    Last edited by GravesEnd; 12-07-2009 at 11:51 PM.

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    duster, that was pretty neat!!

Ya know, the biggest difference between everyday JQ Public, and celebrities like Tiger Woods, when they get caught it cost them millions and millions, where as John Q Public it may only cost them in the low 6 figures to make it all go away. It just cost the celebrities more, because they have more.

The women, 10 now it seems.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225808032650

If they get his bloodwork results and he had been drinking, my guess is they will throw the book at him as an example.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...bBIfuxBwdFmHrJ

TIGER’S RUMOURED WOMEN:

1. Rachel Uchitel. The club hostess was the first of the women to be linked to Woods after the National Enquirer reported that she traveled to Australia to be with Woods during a golf tournament there. So far, she has denied the affair.

2. Jaimee Grubbs. The 24-year-old reality show contestant and cocktail waitress claims she carried on a 31-month-long affair with Woods until his crash last month. She offered a Woods voicemail to prove it.

3. Kalika Moquin. The 27-year-old club manager from Las Vegas is reported to have had a brief sexual relationship with Woods. She would neither confirm nor deny the report.

4. Cori Rist. The 31-year-old swimsuit model reportedly met Woods at a Manhattan club last year before they began a sexual relationship that led to Woods flying her out to various secret locations for hook-ups, and her introducing the golfer to her 7-year-old son.

5. Jamie Jungers. The 26-year-old, who sold her story to a British newspaper, is a former employee of Trashy Girls Lingerie. She said she met Woods in Las Vegas.

6. Mindy Lawton. The 33-year-old pancake house waitress from Orlando claims she was dumped by Woods in 2007. According to the Post, it was her affair with Woods that was caught on camera by the National Enquirer, when he was snapped dropping her off at her trailer park. The threatening news later led to a Woods Men’s Fitness cover in exchange for the magazine’s silence about the alleged affair, the New York Post reports.

7. Holly Sampson. The 36-year-old from Los Angeles is a former porn star, who has starred in such films as “OMG, Stop Tickling Me” and “Flying Solo 2.” According to the Sun, she has neither confirmed nor denied her affair with Woods.

8. Unidentified Alleged Mistress No. 8. A former cocktail waitress from Orlando, Fla. does want to reveal her identity yet, according to her attorney Michael O’Quinn. But this she has said: at the time the affair allegedly began, she was 20 years old and met Woods at the Roxy in Orlando, where she was a VIP server.

9. Unidentified Alleged Mistress No. 9 is reported to be a “sexy” British TV presenter who was single at the time, but is now married.

10. Unidentified Alleged Mistress No. 10. is reported in a UK paper to be a “sex-addicted cougar.”
    Below are more details of some of the women linked to Woods and the alleged details of their relationships.

heheheheh Tiger the cheetah with a cougar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The $8-an-hour waitress who lived near his home

Mindy Lawton, 33, was almost outed as Tiger Woods mistress two years ago.

But the relationship between the $8-an-hour waitress and the billionaire golfer was covered up as part of a deal between 'Team Tiger' and the U.S. magazine Men's Fitness.

It agreed to keep the lid on the alleged affair in return for an exclusive interview with Woods.

However, all the salacious details of Woods's supposed fling with Miss Lawton have been revealed.

Unlike the other women identified as part of Woods's harem, who hailed from Las Vegas and New York, Miss Lawton lived much closer to home in Orlando, Florida.

She claimed to have had sex with Woods at his mansion and while the golfer's wife was pregnant.

'Sometimes I looked like a rag doll after we'd made love,' she was quoted as saying by the News of the World.

'He really did like it quite rough. He wanted to spank me and loved pulling my hair as we had sex.

'He also liked me to talk dirty to him, but hair-pulling was what really turned him on. I realise now that all he wanted me for was sex.

'The only time he would call was when he wanted it. Tiger just used me as his sex toy. I thought I meant something to him, but all he cared about was lust. He is a selfish, heartless man.'

Despite his enormous wealth, she said Woods was not generous. 'He did not buy me anything, not even a meal.'

She also claimed his marriage was unhappy. 'I did not ask him about her, but I got the impression that he was not happy and the marriage was sexless.'

She added that Woods stopped calling after his wife gave birth to their first child, who is now two. The couple also now have a ten-month-old baby.[SIZE=+0]
    [/SIZE]
    The blonde clubber
    Cori Rist, 31, was remaining tight-lipped last night on claims that she was secretly involved with the golfer.

A source told the New York Daily News that Woods flew the blonde beauty to meet up with him at tournaments.

They reportedly met at Manhattan's trendy Butter club last year.

'They went on to another party,' a source told the Daily News. 'One thing led to another and, pretty soon, Tiger was flying her to hook up with him on tour.

'Tiger would typically get a large suite at a hotel. Someone would book Cori an adjacent room, so she would-n't be seen coming into his room.

'He would get a presidential suite. It was the ultimate in luxury. The trouble is, he never wanted to leave the room. He didn't want to risk anyone seeing them together.'

Miss Rist eventually grew tired of the deception.

'After about six months of this, she started to get tired of being cooped up,' said the source. 'She felt like a bird in a gilded cage.'

The paper also quotes a friend of Woods who recalled being introduced to Miss Rist. 'I remember she was quite attractive,' he said.

Confronted with the allegations over the weekend, Miss Rist replied: 'No comment. Not at this time.'

The model engaged to a Woods fanatic

Jamie Jungers, 26, was allegedly seduced by Woods nine months after his marriage to Elin Nordegren.
    The golfer reportedly picked up Jungers at a party in Las Vegas and conducted an on-off relationship with her lasting 18 months.

The blonde, who bears a striking resemblance to Woods's wife, was herself engaged to be married at the time she was meeting the golfer for sex.

Miss Jungers did not personally admit the affair in a Sunday newspaper, which quoted her former fiancé, businessman Derek Schmidt, a golf fan who used to idolise Woods.

But according to the well-connected RadarOnline website in the U.S., the model was behind the bid to profit from her story by hawking it to the highest bidder.

'She did not want to be quoted directly but was directly involved in making it public,' said the site.

Her relationship with Woods is said to have begun when he sent a message to ask her to join him and his entourage at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas in July 2005.

'He immediately started hitting on her and telling her she was beautiful,' said Mr Schmidt, 28.

Miss Jungers is said to have been flattered enough by Woods's attentions to go back to his £3,000-a-night suite at the MGM Grand Mansion hotel where they had 'passionate sex', said the newspaper.

Mr Schmidt said that over the following months, his fiancee made a number of trips to California to see the golfer.

'I was a massive Tiger Woods fan. I had Tiger Woods memorabilia all over my house and even collected Tiger Woods videos.

'On the night Jamie met him for the first time, I had just bought the new Tiger Woods computer game. She showed me Tiger's number and we both called it. I still remember his answer machine message. It said, "You've called the right person at the wrong time. Please leave a message".'

Mr Schmidt added: 'I think Tiger is a great competitor on the golf course, but away from it he is a horrible person.'
    And is there a British connection to come out of the woodwork?

The British connection
    As the number of women linked to Tiger Woods's infidelities continues to grow, rumours are increasing that it will lead to a British connection.

Although the women named so far are all American, it is strongly expected that the list of lovers will increase.

And since he has been a regular visitor to Britain because of his busy playing schedule, it seemed a strong possibility that someone on this side of the Atlantic had fallen for his charms.

According to The Sun, there are claims that Woods had enjoyed a fling with a well-known female British television presenter.

It quoted a source as saying: 'He would hook up with her when he went to the UK. She's really sexy and very well known. A good friend of mine told me about it years ago.'

The source, said to be a sports marketing executive who had known Woods for years, added: 'Both will be hoping this one doesn't come out. It will take the scandal to a new level.'

The claim was furiously denied yesterday by the woman in question, who insisted there was no truth in what was being claimed.

Woods has been visiting Britain for the Open championship since 1995. He first won it in 2000, and triumphed again in 2005 and 2006.

He had played in 13 consecutive Opens when he was forced to pull out through injury in 2008.

Woods was again here earlier this year for the tournament at Turnberry, where he failed to make the cut for the first time.

He has also played in the World Match Play Championship, held at Wentworth.

Woods also played in the 2002 Ryder Cup at the Belfry in Warwickshire as well as visiting the UK for commercial purposes.
    More lurid claims
    Jaimee Grubbs who broke the news to Us Weekly that she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods, says the golfer never wanted to use protection.

"He didn't use a condom," says Grubbs, who adds that Woods also didn't ask if she was on birth control, either. "It wasn't even discussed. He just never used one."

Apparently, he also didn't use condoms while bedding 33-year-old restaurant manager Mindy Lawton, according to Lawton's sister, Lynn. "She said he never wore condoms," Lynn told British tabloid, News of the World. "I was so worried she might catch a disease, especially as we suspected he was promiscuous."

Was Tiger Woods drinking before car crash
    Police wanted a blood sample for Tiger Woods because they suspected he’d been drinking when he crashed his car - the accident that exploded the sex scandal inside his marriage, according to a new report.

The Florida Highway Patrol listed “driving under the influence with property damage” as the reason it wanted the sample, reported TMZ.com, which obtained a copy of the request for a subpoena.

The document says the FHP believed Woods might have been drinking because a witness “stated that the driver had consumed alcohol earlier in the day and the same witness removed the driver from the vehicle after the collision.”

Woods’ wife Elin Nordegren pulled him from his SUV after the crash.

Police reports show that Woods drove from his driveway into bushes across the street, then across another street into a line of hedges, only to zip back across that street and strike a fire hydrant. Woods then went straight -- and plowed into a tree, where his SUV came to a stop.

The wild ride followed a fight with Nordegren over Woods’ affairs. Woods has admitted to “transgressions” and said he let his family down.

Nordegren was asked at the scene if Woods was on any medication and she reportedly went inside and came back out with two pill bottles. The request for a subpoena states that the witness said he was on Ambien and Vicodin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheMysterian Guest

Firefighters Respond To Rescue Call At Woods' Home

Ok UK death hags, I think the UK woman being talked about might be:

Kirsty Gallagher - daughter of successful golfer Bernard Gallacher. Apparently her favourite animal is a tiger? Hmm.....

It seems it's all over the net so maybe it's true!? I hope not, I thought she had taste!