Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Pryncis Guest
    ...and he wasn't even driving a Buick!

Nicki Guest
    Sounds like Tiger considers it a private matter! Can't say I blame him.

For 3rd time, Woods cancels meeting with police

23 minutes ago

By FRED GOODALL AP Sports Writer
    WINDERMERE, Fla.(AP)—Tiger Woods says the car crash that sent him to the hospital is his fault and has become embarrassing to him and his family, and for the third straight day canceled a meeting with state troopers.

Sgt. Kim Montes of the Florida Highway Patrol said Woods’ lawyer did not reschedule the meeting.
    In a statement posted Sunday on his Web site about an hour before he was meet with troopers, Woods says his wife, Elin, acted “courageously” when she saw that he was hurt. He says any other assertion is “absolutely false.”
    Woods says he understands there is curiosity about the accident. He says the “malicious” rumors circulating about him and his family are irresponsible.
    The world’s No. 1 golfer says he has cuts and bruising and is “pretty sore.”

Its irresponsible of him to avoid the police for three days in a row. He is just making it worse for himself. it looks like he he buying time to get his bullshit story straight. Its irresponsible of his wife to tell the Police and Highway patrol 2 different stories.

Quote Originally Posted by John carpenter View Post
    I came to that very same Conclusion myself..it ain't rocket science folks
    According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, LE are investigating this very thing. They say Tiger and wifey may have gotten into an argument that was the cause of the crash.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Its irresponsible of him to avoid the police for three days in a row. He is just making it worse for himself. it looks like he he buying time to get his bullshit story straight. Its irresponsible of his wife to tell the Police and Highway patrol 2 different stories.
    When people do this is means they are hiding something, me thinks.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

NOVSTORM Guest
    What I think would be so cool is if the stories they printed about bpoth these guys messing with this woman were lies and they sued the NE LOL they get sued all the time for this kind of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    What I think would be so cool is if the stories they printed about bpoth these guys messing with this woman were lies and they sued the NE LOL they get sued all the time for this kind of shit.
    Thats what makes him look guilty. The silence. Tiger Woods is sue happy. He sued a boat manfacture for printing a picture of a boat that they made for him. He tried to sue a man who was a fan of his that painted a picture of him without his permission. If he don't sue the Enquirer, he looks even more guilty in my eyes.

crimson and clover Guest
    definately looks bad that he is not talking to cops. I think he is protecting and covering for his wife, who beat the living shit out him

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Thats what makes him look guilty. The silence. Tiger Woods is sue happy. He sued a boat manfacture for printing a picture of a boat that they made for him. He tried to sue a man who was a fan of his that painted a picture of him without his permission. If he don't sue the Enquirer, he looks even more guilty in my eyes.
    Interestingly, he is supposed to be the most fined player in the PGA.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Sam Guest
    You'd crash your Cadillac into a tree too if some mad, crazy, bitch was after you with a golf club!

Then they try and act like she was a hero by breaking out the back glass to rescue him, she wasn't trying to get him out, she was trying to GET IN.

She probably got in a couple more good swings before the neighbors brought him a pillow and a blanket.

Pamebabby Guest
    Is this sounding like a domestic problem to anyone else? Seems like he and wife had a tiff, or something. I feel as long as nobody got hurt, let them sort it out.

STsFirstmate Guest
    I love Wanda Sykes new show. It is live and very topical.
    Her postulate about what happened was hilarious and likely closer to the truth than we want to think.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttZSjajdRd8
    Regards,
    Mary

If these were "ordinary folks", of course they would have had NO CHOICE but to talk to the police, once the latter were called in. If they were common citizens, there may have been arrests.

It wouldn't have looked too good if Tiger had ended up DEAD, whether from the alleged argument or the crash. In any case, this incident involved a possible assault and a motor vehicle accident, both matters that involve the law, and in the latter case, insurance. Stalling the cops, while frantically setting the correct spin in motion, makes it look even WORSE.

I don't feel a bit sorry for these people. Woods is making obscene amounts of money for promotions because he can hit a little ball into a little cup across some humongous, chemically-drenched poisonously-green lawn. And I've no doubt his "Viking B----" knew what she was getting into.

All the while, many people who actually did REAL work for a living, and may have been educated and really DECENT and FAITHFUL to their spouses, are down-and-out.

Tiger and Elin put themselves in the public eye, and they just have to pay the price. No sympathy, except for their little kids who have to live with these twits.

King Cryo-le Guest
    this chinese reconstruction is hilarious :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5FlC1MpkE

Paige B Guest

A Day at the Woods' Household

Loved it! Now I can't get the image of the "big, old Viking bitch" swinging that golf club at the rear window out of my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    Her postulate about what happened was hilarious and likely closer to the truth than we want to think.
    Regards,
    Mary
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

cachluv Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    If these were "ordinary folks", of course they would have had NO CHOICE but to talk to the police, once the latter were called in. If they were common citizens, there may have been arrests.

It wouldn't have looked too good if Tiger had ended up DEAD, whether from the alleged argument or the crash. In any case, this incident involved a possible assault and a motor vehicle accident, both matters that involve the law, and in the latter case, insurance. Stalling the cops, while frantically setting the correct spin in motion, makes it look even WORSE.

I don't feel a bit sorry for these people. Woods is making obscene amounts of money for promotions because he can hit a little ball into a little cup across some humongous, chemically-drenched poisonously-green lawn. And I've no doubt his "Viking B----" knew what she was getting into.

All the while, many people who actually did REAL work for a living, and may have been educated and really DECENT and FAITHFUL to their spouses, are down-and-out.

Tiger and Elin put themselves in the public eye, and they just have to pay the price. No sympathy, except for their little kids who have to live with these twits.
    ---Linnie, I agree 1000%. Nice post.

cachluv Guest
    Tuesday, December 1st 2009

We've All Had An Affair With Tiger Woods

When it rains whores, it pours whores. Rachel Uchitel can kindly step out of the spotlight now, because there's a new trick on the scene. A 24-year-old Los Angeles cocktail waitress (aren't they all?) has run off to UsWeekly to queef to them about her 31-month long affair with Tiger Woods.

Before you laugh at her, you should know that she was a part of Vh1's Tool Academy (her boyfriend was the one who looked like Blake Lewis on growth hormones). She is educated! Educated people do not tell lies!
    The aptly named Jaimee Grubbs swears that she has over 300 sexy texts, voicemails and pictures from Tiger which proves that they did it on the down low. Jaimee says they started boning in April 2007 and they did it exactly 20 times. See, Jaimee really is educated, because she can count.

If this is true, then Tiger gets an F minus in cheating. You never leave a paper trail! You just get in, get off and go to confession to say sorry to Jesus. There's no texting in cheating!

And somewhere in Florida, Elin Nordegren is polishing her favorite club to get it ready for round two. Tiger better sleep in full body armor tonight.

I knew this would happen.

He got a citation and a fine, just like anyone else. Case closed. As for the alleged affairs, well that puppy will run and run.

Just for the record, it is not mandatory that he talk to the cops. Of course anyone with any sense would. So, anyone proposing that if it were you and I yada yada yada should realise that in his position you could elect to do what he is doing without repercussions.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 12-01-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sablegsd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    He got a citation and a fine, just like anyone else. Case closed. As for the alleged affairs, well that puppy will run and run.

Nooo, anyone else would have been checked for drugs. What with the whole 2am, hydrant busting, unconcious thing. Wonder what pills he was taking.

cachluv Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sablegsd View Post
    Nooo, anyone else would have been checked for drugs. What with the whole 2am, hydrant busting, unconcious thing. Wonder what pills he was taking.
    ---Too right we would have--drug tests, blowing for alcohol on the scene, etc. This whole thing goes away with a wave of the hand for him. I'd still have the cops in my front yard right now.

Neil, these are people's opinions. No one is right and no one is wrong.

Jaxxx Guest
    I think its none of my business, I watch him play golf not dick around, so as long as he's placing the ball in the right hole, I don't care which fairway he's on

sablegsd Guest
    I don't care about him at all. What I care about is the fucking double standard for "celebrities" vs the shit we peons have to deal with. And if he's driving around in a small house while stoned on pills, it's everyone's business.

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Why would he be speeding down his driveway, presumably leaving his house, at 2:30 in the morning?!?!

Maybe his wife was the real cause of his injuries...
    Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    Regards,
    Mary

I'm with Wanda. I think she got it exactly right. I feel for his wife because he had such a nice image... but I guess these women never learn.. these professional athletes are not faithful, never ever. I guess being women they think they can change them and blah blah blah. I hope she can move on and get on with her life for the sake of herself and the kids. Of course the money and lifestyle is hard to walk away from so she just might keep on like this.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by King Cryo-le View Post
    this chinese reconstruction is hilarious :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5FlC1MpkE
    LOLLLL Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    Loved it! Now I can't get the image of the "big, old Viking bitch" swinging that golf club at the rear window out of my mind.
    Ha I know!! Why oh why did she have to mention Vikings?? ::sniff::

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I'm with Wanda. I think she got it exactly right. I feel for his wife because he had such a nice image... but I guess these women never learn.. these professional athletes are not faithful, never ever. I guess being women they think they can change them and blah blah blah. I hope she can move on and get on with her life for the sake of herself and the kids. Of course the money and lifestyle is hard to walk away from so she just might keep on like this.
    I do agree

desertangel Guest
    I don't care what these people do in their personal life either, but when they take it to places like Tao and the fire hydrant, then their personal life becomes public. Was he not getting enough celebattention? Is negative publicity the new black? The comment he made ... something like "hey, I'm human, I make mistakes" (hmm... wasn't that an 80s hit) - shows me where his morals are. If she doesn't divorce his a*s, then he better be buyin her a REALLY HUGE gift card from Harry Winston AND signing him up for CA.

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    I think its none of my business, I watch him play golf not dick around, so as long as he's placing the ball in the right hole, I don't care which fairway he's on
    Go Jaxxx Go....Absolutely agree!

I believe I snorted loudly enough to wake the neighbors when I heard that part. Yup. In fact, I caught myself just saying it to myself, and laughing again. Big ol' Viking bitch. mmmhmmm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

They say he is the best driver in golf. I call bullshit on that one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    That was written with beautiful ambiguousness.

Did you hear Tiger's changing his name? To Cheetah?

He's going to have to get the big ol' Viking an "I'm sowwy" prezzie that tops Kobe Bryant's purple diamond to his wife.

I think she should get a set of golf clubs. Clearly, the girl can swwwwiiiiing!

cachluv Guest
    did you hear tiger's changing his name? To cheetah?
    ---lololololol!!

cachluv Guest
    Woods says he let family down

Dec 2, 1:16 PM (ET)

By DOUG FERGUSON

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) - Tiger Woods said he let his family down with "transgressions" he regrets "with all of my heart," and that he will deal with his personal life behind closed doors.

His statement Wednesday follows a cover story in Us Weekly magazine that reports a Los Angeles cocktail waitress claims she had a 31-month affair with the world's No. 1 golfer.

"I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves," Woods said on his Web site. "I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

Woods did not offer details of any alleged relationship.

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," he said.

"I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves," Woods said. "For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

The cocktail waitress, Jaimee Grubbs, told the magazine she met Woods at a Las Vegas nightclub the week after the 2007 Masters - two months before Woods' wife, Elin, gave birth to their first child. Grubbs claims to have proof in 300 text messages.

About three hours before Woods' statement, the magazine published what it said was a voicemail - provided by Grubbs - that Woods left on her phone on Nov. 24, three days before his middle-of-the-night car crash outside his home in Florida.

Woods has been subjected to more media headlines during the last week than when he first won the Masters in 1997 and set off the first wave of Tigermania. He has spoken only three times through his Web site, although this was his longest posting.

"Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means," Woods said. "For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives."

And he continued to say accounts that physical violence played a role in his Friday morning car crash were "utterly false and malicious."

"Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect," he wrote.

His statement came one day after the Florida Highway Patrol closed its investigation into the accident - without Woods ever speaking to state troopers. He was charged with careless driving, which carries a $164 fine and four points on his driving record.

The story soon shifted from a patrol investigation to sordid allegations into his personal life.

In the voicemail released by the magazine, a man says to Grubbs: "Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."

Sounds like an admission to me..........
    Last edited by cachluv; 12-02-2009 at 12:57 PM.

cachluv Guest
    Wednesday, December 2nd 2009

Tiger Woods Would Like To Apologize For His "Transgressions"

Just when I was hitting "publish" on my 10,678,978th Tiger Woods post of the week, he released a loooooonger than long statement on his website. The statement is so damn long that when you finish reading it, you'll feel like Elin just busted you in the skull with an iron. Get an ice pack ready and read if you care:
    I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.
    Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.
    But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who donâ??t share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within oneâ??s own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldnâ??t have to mean public confessions.
    Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though itâ??s difficult.
    I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology. Blah...blah...blah...blah...
    What's with all the damn words?! If you're going to talk, just be blunt. Tiger should've just issued a simple statement like: "I fucked some hos on the side. So if you see Elin smelling my crotch when I come home, you now know why. Now get off my dick (except for the cocktail waitresses out there) and leave me alone."

End scene.

Nelliebean Guest
    d-i-v-o-r-c-e.

Nicki Guest
    I hear this is the 2009 family Christmas Card!

crimson and clover Guest
    friggin awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    ---lololololol!!
    Tiger's new name should be Cheetah, Duck!

Providing that wifey still has golf clubs to swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    I hear this is the 2009 family Christmas Card!
    It would be oh-so collectible..

I dont understand some men. They have a good looking wife and sleep around with not to pretty cheap girls, I guess their dicks can't still faithful. If I was his wife, I'd leave and take him to the cleaners. I wouldnt trust him after this. Boo hoo, you travel the world without her sometimes but that dont mean u can cheat you dickhead!

44. 12-03-2009, 05:39 AM

lab_rat Guest
    If this is true, she's taking him to the cleaners.

Columnist Bill Zwecker of the Chicago Sun-Times is citing a source who says the following: That Tiger's wife Elin will be getting a hefty seven-figure payoff straight into her bank account; that she is demanding a total rewrite of their prenuptial agreement; and that the couple has entered into "intense" counseling.

Can you rewrite a prenup, because by definition it would no longer be a prenup????

Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    If this is true, she's taking him to the cleaners.

Columnist Bill Zwecker of the Chicago Sun-Times is citing a source who says the following: That Tiger's wife Elin will be getting a hefty seven-figure payoff straight into her bank account; that she is demanding a total rewrite of their prenuptial agreement; and that the couple has entered into "intense" counseling.

Can you rewrite a prenup, because by definition it would no longer be a prenup????

Nope I'd tell her to dick off and get a job. You can't rewrite a prenup unless their was a clause in the prenup that they could. Unless they had an affair prenup, but even then she wouldn't have to rewrite it.

Sounds like Little Miss is a wee bit pissed off and wants her revenge. Frankly I don't give a shit who he sticks his club into
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I think what she's telling him is "find a way to break open the pre-nup and re-write it, or I'm history..." Which sounds a lot like blackmail.

I hope he tells her to piss off, and moves on. There's clearly no shortage of future Mrs. Woods.

While I think what he did was wrong I think she should be punished as well. She assaulted her husband while their two children were sleeping. I can understand being infuriated and hurt, but be a fucking adult and think of your children. If this is how she reacted to this just think about her behavior the rest of the time. Sounds like a stupid spoiled girl to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Sam Guest
    Richard Pryor used to joke about the difference of being married to a white woman, and married to a black woman.
    Tiger's lucky his wife is white, she just hit him with the golf club.
    If he'd been married to a black woman, she'd have shoved that club up his ass!
    THAT would really make the news!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Richard Pryor used to joke about the difference of being married to a white woman, and married to a black woman.
    Tiger's lucky his wife is white, she just hit him with the golf club.
    If he'd been married to a black woman, she'd have shoved that club up his ass!
    THAT would really make the news!
    It would make golf more interesting to watch.

Northern Lights Guest
    It would make golf more interesting to watch.
    I agree! It is so boring, I want more action!