Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Inmates' and Death Hags' Final Meal Requests

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I think I would have the Melting Pot cater.

MMM... I know where I'm going tonight... good call

That Is So Freaking Hilarious!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie C. View Post
    If I was gonna get the electric chair, I think my last meal would have to be about a pound of un-popped popcorn. Just for spite.
    I think I love you! That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I wanted Vicoden to 'do it my way', but your way seems like a GREAT revenge... just keep swallowing un-popped corn, imaging how much POPPED corn you could spew out with enough electricity pumping through you... I guess you already thought of that or you wouldn't have posted it... Do you think you'd need to drink water too? Also, that 'last meal' pictured by RaRaRamona looked pretty damn good. I think the McDonald's requests may be comfort food from their childhood. Maybe they never ate at a really good restaurant... But, imagine if your fries were cold... what a buzz kill,(no pun intended.)
    Last edited by Hidium; 02-17-2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: correct spelling

ApricotRoses Guest
    Prime Rib, rare
    King Crab Legs, loads of melted garlic butter
    Large Shrimp Cocktail
    Loaded Baked Potato
    Steamed Broccoli
    A bottle of fine Pinot Noir
    and last but not least..... Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream.
    Ok... now you can stick the needle in... I'm quite full, thanks.

Morbid1 Guest
    A large jar of jiff peanut butter..and a large spoon!

-Morbid1

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post

MMM... I know where I'm going tonight... good call

Mmmmm yes it's time to go again. I have two fondue pots but it's so much more fun to let them make it. I thought about getting a job there to learn how to make the cheese so well lol.

Katie Guest
    I use to read the last meal threads for the Texas death row. You would always see things like cases of coke, or steak and chicken, fish. Much more than any human could consume. I enquired, and found out that the prisoner would take orders from the other death row inmates, and share the meal with them.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I use to read the last meal threads for the Texas death row. You would always see things like cases of coke, or steak and chicken, fish. Much more than any human could consume. I enquired, and found out that the prisoner would take orders from the other death row inmates, and share the meal with them.
    That makes sense - I wondered how some of those guys could eat & drink so much. So they allow that then The sharing?

Jamie C. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I think I love you! That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I wanted Vicoden to 'do it my way', but your way seems like a GREAT revenge... just keep swallowing un-popped corn, imaging how much POPPED corn you could spew out with enough electricity pumping through you... I guess you already thought of that or you wouldn't have posted it... Do you think you'd need to drink water too? Also, that 'last meal' pictured by RaRaRamona looked pretty damn good. I think the McDonald's requests may be comfort food from their childhood. Maybe they never ate at a really good restaurant... But, imagine if your fries were cold... what a buzz kill,(no pun intended.)

Oh, believe me, sugar, you don't love me. Hell, you probably wouldn't even like me, if you had to live with me for very long.

And the inspiration? for the popcorn thing was half "Jiffy Pop" and half... um... the fat guy in Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life". ( I think that's the right movie. )

Oh, and extra water would be useless... popcorn does it's thing because of the water inside the kernel boiling and causing a mini explosion. Water on the outside would only soften the hull and lessen the effect. ( Probably more than anyone here ever wanted to know about popcorn. )

Still, a little of something to wash it down would be a requirement, I think... Bourbon, maybe.

RaRaRamona Guest

bluebear71 Guest
    A fifth of jack daniels, a carton of marlboro, and a shit load of oxyconton (if its good enough for Rush L. its good enough for me!). Oh and maybe a hot pocket or 2.

sorry folks! No alcohol or vicodin allowed. altho they did give bundy a valium? Gacy had fried chicken and strawberries.
    may the forces of evil get confused on the way to your house

GrinReaper Guest
    I noticed that a lot of the death row inmates in Texas ordered jalapenos.
    Nothing I would want.
    It's an interesting curiosity.

BBQ ribs....................then lemon meringue pie!!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Bacon wrapped filet mignon with a red wine demi-glace
    truffle whipped mashed potatoes
    big green salad with lots of gorgonzola and crutons with real vinegarette dressing, none of that bottled swill
    fresh steamed green beans
    hot italian bread
    a jerobaum of chianti and not the cheap stuff in the tacky wicker bottle thingy

and for dessert, my own molten chocolate cakes, about six (they are individual servings) with fresh sugared raspberries and a big old bottle of Piper Hiedesak and a carton of English Ovals

I'd be so full I'd just peacefully fall asleep before the needle goes in.

You guys, I've mentioned that I had a bout with anorexia that I'm over now... so I think that's why the first time I put that I wanted Coke Blak and Vicoden. Now that I'm no longer anorexic... I'm going to ammend my choice. Now it would be: Ice Cold Coke Blak and dry Top Raman. 3 bags, no spice packages. Thank you.

Katie Guest
    Now let's turn the question around, and let everyone answer. You know yourself better than anyone. Would you want to eat, knowing that you were about to die?

If you eat when nervous, or if you don't when nervous?

shellileigh Guest
    Olive Gardens "Tour of Italy"
    Chili's "Molten Lava Cake"
    Coke

and die a happy woman

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Now let's turn the question around, and let everyone answer. You know yourself better than anyone. Would you want to eat, knowing that you were about to die?

If you eat when nervous, or if you don't when nervous?
    I stop eating when under stress. If I were about to die but didn't realize it -- say I happened to be eating a Hostess Cupcake, and someone came up behind me and hit me in the head with a brick... then I'd be eating something before death. Otherwise, I doubt food would enter the death equation. Unless, I was poisoned by my mother at Thanksgiving dinner, which is possible. She is still threatening to cook that turkey and it's mid-February, for cryin' out loud.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I can't eat when I'm nervous.

djdeath-hag Guest
    I can't eat when I'm nervous.
    What she said............big time! Although, the earlier suggestion of un-popped popcorn does seem quite appropriate..........with a rosemary olive oil chaser!

Cracking up all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    What she said............big time! Although, the earlier suggestion of un-popped popcorn does seem quite appropriate..........with a rosemary olive oil chaser!
    That was epic... the last meal of unpopped popcorn. I will remember that for the rest of my life and probably steal that line... That was so damn funny! Jamie C. came up with that one... un-popped popcorn right before the electric chair. I love Jamie C.
    Last edited by Hidium; 02-18-2008 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Give proper credit...

prettypixie1986 Guest
    Id ask for chinese food.

<33

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by prettypixie1986 View Post
    Id ask for chinese food.

<33
    You'd be hungry again before you died though.

More Cheese Please Guest
    You'd be hungry again before you died though.
    HAH! Good one How about a souffle? Although it might not be "stiff" enough by the time you need it.

I used to think something that took a long time to make... but now I realize that is stupid. I guess I would have to go with a bacon cheese burger and fries washed down with a coke. Followed by a Reeses Peanut butter sundae from Friendly's (the really big one).

Also, if they allow it I would like to get so drunk that I pass out... then I won't even notice being killed.

Bigfoot Guest
    There's this very interesting website that explains a lot of executed inmates last meals http://www.deadmaneating.com/dmearch.html

Hinojosa has a final meal request of a chef salad with ranch dressing, 12 pieces of fried chicken, five jalapeno nachos with chili cheese, four fried eggs over easy, French fries, onion rings, six Cokes, 6 Big Reds, and ketchup

and a partridge in a pear tree.

For my last meal, give me a big ol' juicy steak and fries and a salad and a big glass of Pepsi!!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    Hinojosa has a final meal request of a chef salad with ranch dressing, 12 pieces of fried chicken, five jalapeno nachos with chili cheese, four fried eggs over easy, French fries, onion rings, six Cokes, 6 Big Reds, and ketchup

and a partridge in a pear tree.
    Maybe he was hoping that he'd puke all over everyone when the time came.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    Maybe he was hoping that he'd puke all over everyone when the time came.
    I know right... they say things naturally come out of you after you pass, maybe he just wanted to give them a bigger mess to clean

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    There's this very interesting website that explains a lot of executed inmates last meals http://www.deadmaneating.com/dmearch.html
    I think that's this whole thread was based on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Thanks for the cool link Bigfoot. Also, are the creatures in your avatar picture yours, if so, what are their names?

Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    I know right... they say things naturally come out of you after you pass, maybe he just wanted to give them a bigger mess to clean
    I like the way you think. I wonder if they would give you a can of that stuff you can spray in a flat tire in an emergency, you know, to plug up the hole until you can get to a gas station? If I was going to eat a lot, that's what I would want to do, seems more lady-like. But, there is something to be said about them having to clean up after me...

Last meal?

An armful of lethal chemicals, no doubt.

Next to last meal: shrimp and crawfish fettuccini; heavily buttered garlic bread; extra cheese sauce please...not really worried about the arteries right about now.

Olive Garden has GOOD fettuccini; sadly my local one was lost to Katrina; as was Chappy's; a wonderful seafood restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I like the way you think. I wonder if they would give you a can of that stuff you can spray in a flat tire in an emergency, you know, to plug up the hole until you can get to a gas station? If I was going to eat a lot, that's what I would want to do, seems more lady-like. But, there is something to be said about them having to clean up after me...
    Well seeing as you are being executed for something "you didn't do" ... don't you want to give them a little something as a final UP YOURS to the establishment?

jester joker Guest
    linguine with veal (more pasta than meat), italian bread with herbed oil and you can hold the salad...I mean, what would be the point?

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    I'd have some truly disgusting Chinese take out, the kind that is delicious but that makes you feel awful several hours later. Because you'd be dead by the time the MSG and other crap hit your system. Like a real saucy General Tso's chicken with lots of fried rice or a really syrupy Orange beef.
    If that's not available, spaghetti and meatballs.
    I'd probably eat a block of cheddar cheese as well.

jester joker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathHag View Post
    I'd have some truly disgusting Chinese take out, the kind that is delicious but that makes you feel awful several hours later. Because you'd be dead by the time the MSG and other crap hit your system. Like a real saucy General Tso's chicken with lots of fried rice or a really syrupy Orange beef.
    If that's not available, spaghetti and meatballs.
    I'd probably eat a block of cheddar cheese as well.
    Now that's FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pattykad Guest

Your last meal

Let's say that tomorrow you will lose your sense of taste. (sounds
    alittle nicer than dying) Or you are going on a six month liquid
    diet.

What are you having for your last;
    cocktail (Appleton Estate and diet pepsi)
    meal (gourmet pizza)
    dessert (Key lime pie)

Quote Originally Posted by pattykad View Post
    Let's say that tomorrow you will lose your sense of taste. (sounds
    alittle nicer than dying) Or you are going on a six month liquid
    diet.

What are you having for your last;
    cocktail (Appleton Estate and diet pepsi)
    meal (gourmet pizza)
    dessert (Key lime pie)
    Search Button Love!
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ight=last+meal
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

More Cheese Please Guest
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...meal+death+row

I love the Pizza and Key Lime Pie combo tho.... yummm

ozzysmom Guest
    biscuits and sausage gravy.....chicken & dumplins......Ice cold, ice tea, milk and Coca Cola.....Milky Way......and a great big burrito w/ x cheese and tomatos....
    that's how I wanna go out......

ozzysmom Guest
    aww man, now i'm hungry!

harlequin_clown Guest
    Vincent D'Onofrio

OK seriously.....

A good cold pepsi
    Fettucini Alfredo with blackened chicken
    the most dangerous decadent chocolate cake I can find

Double pecan waffle with side of sausage
    KFC, original, 1 breast, 2 legs, potato wedges, corn on the cob, Coke
    T-Bone steak, medium rare, baked potato w/chives, butter, sour cream, tossed salad, large iced tea, a big hunk of chocolate cake.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

crazedfemale Guest

Inmate's Final Meal Request

-Fresh fruit tray (as many different fruits as possible), fresh orange slices, apples, sliced watermelon, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, peaches, plums, grapes, strawberries.

-Fresh vegetable tray with carrot sticks, celery, two tomatoes-sliced, lettuce, cucumber slices, olives, sweet pickles and any other fresh vegetables.

-Slices of cheese and lunchmeat. Serve with a bowl of ranch dressing, two deviled eggs; six jalapenos stuffed with cheese, breaded and fried.

-A chef salad, ranch dressing on the side.

-A plate of onion rings, ketchup and hot sauce on the side.

-One half-pound of french fries, covered with melted, shredded cheese, salsa, jalapenos and ranch dressing on the side.

-A bacon double cheeseburger, smothered with grilled onions, three to four slices of cheese and mayonnaise with garlic and onion powder mixed in.

-Two pieces of fried chicken, breasts preferred, or substitute two thighs and two legs.

-One bean and cheese quesadilla, salsa and jalapeno to the side. Sour cream or guacamole if possible.

-A three-egg omelet with grilled onions, mushrooms, ham and lots of cheese. Ketchup to the side.

-Two barbecue pork rolls.

-A pitcher of orange juice (only a little ice).

-A pitcher of milk.

-No dessert.

motherogod Guest
    I guess he won't need Rolaids where he's headed! Dayum!

Wasn't he afraid the tomatoes would make him sick?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

methinks he was banking on ol' Mr. Sphincter Muscle relaxing post mortem, and was hoping to leave a leetle present for the boys at the prison to clean up. I bet he started with a Pop-rocks/Coke aperitif! heehee.

Adiposeur Guest
    There used to be a website that listed every Texas death row inmate's last meal.

All of this went to one guy? Wow! I guess he took "I'm so full somebody kill me" literally!