Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Inmates' and Death Hags' Final Meal Requests

guardmom2008 Guest
    Cool site.
    Great post Duster!!

I could read these all day. I wonder what that says about me. I'm hungry.

Tracyb24 Guest
    Cool post. It makes me hungry though!

Holy cow

john washington hightower
    georgia
    june 26, 2007
    four fried pork chops, collard greens with boiled okra and "boiling meat", fried corn, fried fatback, fried green tomatoes, cornbread, lemonade, one pint of strawberry ice cream and three glazed donuts

Imagine having to clean that up after he expelled his bowels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Who pays for some of these meals? Lobster tail and jumbo shrimp????????? They should get fed fried rats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Why would they order so much food? Surely no one could eat that at a sitting. And it's not like he'll have the opportunity for leftovers.

Maybe they figure as long as they're eating, they can't be executed.

I♥TinyTim Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Why would they order so much food? Surely no one could eat that at a sitting. And it's not like he'll have the opportunity for leftovers.

I guess they figure it would take them forever to eat it all, therefore prolong the execution...lol

Isn't there already a thread on famous last meals?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nosgothic Guest
    I saw on another site some guy just wanted cherries and cool whip.

Strawberry=killer?

Loved that site! Did anyone else happen to notice how many last meals featured strawberry cake, ice cream or milk? I ardently declare my love for vanilla and chocolate!!

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracyb24 View Post
    Cool post. It makes me hungry though!
    LOL. One thing for sure is that they ate very well.

Heavenly Tiger Guest

stranger_than_strange Guest
    I love that site sanddodger the guy who wanted world peace and equality sure knows how to order up big

If I was facing execution I don't think I could eat a bite, but it's easy to choose when I'm not on death row.

10 oz. T-bone steak
    5 fried shrimp
    tossed salad with thousand island dressing
    Baked potato and deep fried French fries
    Stiff whipped cream between sliced chocolate brownie, covered with soft whipped cream, hot fudge sauce, and a cherry on top
    1 2 liter bottle of Coke
    1 pot of coffee, creamers, sweet n low.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nelliebean Guest
    No doggy bag required.

punklove Guest
    Id ask for a never ending pasta bowl.

My faves:

1 bag of assorted Jolly Ranchers

One flour tortilla and water

Two boxes of frosted flakes and a pint of milk A pint of milk for two boxes of cereal?

Justice, Temperance, with Mercy

God's saving grace, love, truth, peace and freedom

Liver & onions, cottage cheese, red tomatoes, and a single cigarette (cigarette prohibited by policy) What, is he on a diet??

Heaping portion of lettuce, a sliced tomato, a sliced cucumber, four celery stalks, four sticks of American or Cheddar cheese, two bananas and two cold half pints of milk. Asked that all vegetables be washed prior to serving. Also asked that the cheese sticks be clean. Whats with all the diet food?

Shrimp and salad. Shrimp not available. Served cheeseburger, french fries and cola. Yeah, a burger is close enough to shrimp, couldnt they have at least given him the salad?

None. Last minute he decided to eat a hamburger at his Mother's request. This one made me feel bad.

1/2 pound of chitterlings, fried chicken (dark meat), 10 slices of bacon, 1 raw onion, fried shrimp, peach cobbler, 1 pitcher of whole milk eek. a raw onion!

1 jar of dill pickles

Liver and onions, mashed potatoes and gravy, whole milk
    Last edited by punklove; 12-15-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Nelliebean Guest
    I wonder if they tip?

GrinReaper Guest
    It's very interesting stuff to read and it's hard to stop.
    I like it how they have their last words as well. Nothing too profound, but still fascinating.

I dunno what prison food is like but I imagine it could be bland or not very good at all. It always looks like crap in prison movies. That's probably not far from the truth.
    Since it's their last meal and they can order any damn thing they want to, they probably get a bit carried away and they just want to taste every thing that tasted good to them before they go.
    Or maybe they just can't settle on one thing since for the first time in 15 yrs or whatever they can make many choices.

Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    LOL. One thing for sure is that they ate very well.
    Yeah and at the same time there aren't too many gourmet meals on there.
    Seems like the majority are ones that anyone can get in just about any southern greasy spoon.
    Then again, these poor guys weren't born into high society. So their just eating what they grew up with and know the best, I guess.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by punklove View Post
    1 bag of assorted Jolly Ranchers
    Uh guys. I can't go yet. I'm still sucking on my Jolly Ranchers. I'm about half way done. We can do this tomorrow. 'K?

Two boxes of frosted flakes and a pint of milk A pint of milk for two boxes of cereal?
    Cereal does come in those small boxes. Ya know. Like the ones in the cafeteria.

Liver & onions, cottage cheese, red tomatoes, and a single cigarette (cigarette prohibited by policy) What, is he on a diet??

So much for the ol tradition of a last cig.

1/2 pound of chitterlings, fried chicken (dark meat), 10 slices of bacon, 1 raw onion, fried shrimp, peach cobbler, 1 pitcher of whole milk eek. a raw onion!

He won't have much longer to worry about bad breath!

I would like the holiday sandwich and bread pudding from the Earl of Sandwich. More than one bread pudding too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heavenly Tiger Guest
    Popeyes chicken dinner
    Bread pudding
    3 Jim Beans in diet pepsi
    4 dried apricots and 4 prunes to make sure it all came out well

medium rare steak, loaded baked potato, lobster tail with tons of drawn butter!
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

death hag dee Guest
    Whats with all the BLT's?

Not sure if this is the proper place for this, but came across this episode of The Final 24 Hours and found it pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by death hag dee View Post
    Whats with all the BLT's?
    It's all about the bacon!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Y'all, the Dead Man Eating site has been moved here: http://deadmaneating.blogspot.com

Holy shit! Check out this guy's meal!

TEXAS LAST MEAL
    BOBBY WAYNE WOODS
    December 3, 2009

Last Meal: Woods had a final meal request of two chicken-fried steaks, two fried chicken breasts, three fried pork chops, two hamburgers with lettuce, tomato, onion and salad dressing, four slices of bread, half a pound of fried potatoes with onion, half a pound of onion rings with ketchup, half a pan of chocolate cake with icing and two pitchers of milk.

If I were on death row, I'd want a Chipotle steak bol with only the cilantro lime rice, extra steak, cheese, and sour cream with two bags of their chips. I'd also want a bowl of queso from On The Border for one of the bags of chips; a slice of sausage and mushroom pizza from Original Pizza; a slice of cheesecake smothered in blueberries; and a pint of Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra ice cream, and Diet Coke since I wouldn't be allowed tequila. Considering what a lot of these guys want, this is nothing.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Mammy Guest
    Mmmm...
    I'd want Cheddar Bay Biscuits and fried shrimp from Red Lobster, sauteed mushrooms from Texas Roadhouse, a cheesecake sampler, a pint of Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream, and unlimited iced tea. Damn, now I'm starving!

Mmmm....cheddar bay biscuits. I like steamed shrimp. I would've had that with my meal, too, but it wouldn't have "matched." Lol

"I just go here!"

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Mmmm....cheddar bay biscuits. I like steamed shrimp. I would've had that with my meal, too, but it wouldn't have "matched." Lol
    LMAO! You are about to be executed, who cares if it "matched?" You're so funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    LMAO! You are about to be executed, who cares if it "matched?" You're so funny!
    You do have a good point. I was pushing it with the pizza. It doesn't "match" Chipotle, either, but dammit it's tasty.

"I just go here!"