Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1293

Thread: I'm Back!

W/B
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Back for a minute. My computer died and it's not easy to get on the forums on my iPad. But, I'm on my mom's PC right now. And, I'll try to hop on more whenever I can. How is everyone.?
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

navallint Guest
    Welcome back, Dr.

good seein ya Dr Fish

Welcome back

Welcome back Kotter!
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I definitely don't want to break any house rules but I miss our friend and fellow death hag Mammy. I haven't seen her around for a long time and I miss her. Mammy, if you're reading but not posting, I MISS YOU!!!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Honestly every time I see this thread has new posts I hope it's because Mammy has come back. I miss Mammy too. I've sent her a PM, a while back.

I love when anyone comes back to the board. I appreciate everyone's posts and participation.

I miss Mammy and some others, but forums are transient.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I definitely don't want to break any house rules but I miss our friend and fellow death hag Mammy. I haven't seen her around for a long time and I miss her. Mammy, if you're reading but not posting, I MISS YOU!!!
    I miss her too!

Let's move on now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The Fishhead has some wonderful news to share!!!!

I met the one, seriously. No joking, met the man of my dreams. He's awesome in every way.

Also. I can get on this on my iPad now. So, woo!
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Let's move on now.
    I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I'm sorry.
    What for? I too joined in. I just posted that all of us should stay on topic.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So true that boards are transient. I do it myself.

But yes, moving on. Dr Fish!! First I'm glad you are able to get on more, I was wondering what happened after you posted you were back and then I didn't see you again.
    Also, congrats on the guy!! That's certainly something to keep you away from the boards as well. heehee. But seriously, I'm so happy for you!

What for? I too joined in. I just posted that all of us should stay on topic.
    I said I was sorry because I thought my post was inappropriate and I was off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I said I was sorry because I thought my post was inappropriate and I was off topic.
    I know what you were saying. And what I meant was there was no need to be sorry. A little oT is allowed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I know what you were saying. And what I meant was there was no need to be sorry. A little oT is allowed.
    Thanks cindy.

MrsE1981 Guest
    So Scott Weiland pegged it and it made me realise I really missed Find A Death. So I'm back Will try and catch up properly over the weekend!

Welcome back!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

WB!!

WB. When most of us hear about a famous or not so famous death this is where we head.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Hi people! Most of you old timers will remember me (hopefully for good reasons), but to the new faces, I'm Nessa. I haven't been on in a loooong time, but I am back in action. Woot!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Hi folks!! I'm baaaaaaaack!!! After God knows how long ( lost track actually). How's everybody doing? Hope you're all well & happy!

Town Without Pity Guest
    Waving Hi to all the Death Hags.....I'm not new but have been away so long I feel like a Newbie. Have had a lot of things happening in my life since I first joined the club here....got taken away from my time here but I hope I'm back as you've all been on my mind lately, I guess it was time to come back. After losing my sister, then leaving my home to go live with my Mom for 3 years before her passing this last February it has been a tough road, but I'm not done yet...My sister is now on the transplant list for a new kidney....my family has been dropping like flies....Grrrrr.....I hope all my old friends if still around are doing well hope to catch up with you. To those new friends to be made. Welcome. Yesss, I am home.

Quote Originally Posted by Town Without Pity View Post
    Waving Hi to all the Death Hags.....I'm not new but have been away so long I feel like a Newbie. Have had a lot of things happening in my life since I first joined the club here....got taken away from my time here but I hope I'm back as you've all been on my mind lately, I guess it was time to come back. After losing my sister, then leaving my home to go live with my Mom for 3 years before her passing this last February it has been a tough road, but I'm not done yet...My sister is now on the transplant list for a new kidney....my family has been dropping like flies....Grrrrr.....I hope all my old friends if still around are doing well hope to catch up with you. To those new friends to be made. Welcome. Yesss, I am home.
    Welcome back and sorry to hear about your loss.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Thanks TheDude, glad to be back.

I've been out of the death hag loop for a while, but then again I have kinda been a bit off the grid lately (only been on Facebook).... Dad is hanging in there. He was on maintence chemo for about 6 weeks, but when they did a scan they found significant growth, so now they changed his therapy. He is getting different/more drugs, but is still found pretty well with them. I'm not sure if I'm still feeling hopefull, or if I've just given up thinking about his future and I'm just focusing on his present. The whole situation just sucks. F*ck cancer...
    On a more positive note, my long distance relationship is no more because the boy moved in with me <3 we are beyond happy. We discuss getting a house, and rings, and a wedding (for the record, I don't want one) quite often. Life is good in that department
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    I've been out of the death hag loop for a while, but then again I have kinda been a bit off the grid lately (only been on Facebook).... Dad is hanging in there. He was on maintence chemo for about 6 weeks, but when they did a scan they found significant growth, so now they changed his therapy. He is getting different/more drugs, but is still found pretty well with them. I'm not sure if I'm still feeling hopefull, or if I've just given up thinking about his future and I'm just focusing on his present. The whole situation just sucks. F*ck cancer...
    On a more positive note, my long distance relationship is no more because the boy moved in with me <3 we are beyond happy. We discuss getting a house, and rings, and a wedding (for the record, I don't want one) quite often. Life is good in that department
    Sorry to hear about your dad, but glad you're back and have something great to be happy about. Don't be a stranger.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm baaaaaaaack.......

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    I'm baaaaaaaack.......
    This is the proper sticky thread for people who come and go and come back.
    Last edited by cindyt; 12-22-2016 at 03:50 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    I'm baaaaaaaack.......
    Welcome Back. Good to see you again.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Greetings, fellow Death Hags! This user name may be familiar to some of you as it originally belonged to my mom, who passed away in 2014. I've decided it's time to bring Oogie Boogie back in da house! I learned all my Death Hag ways at her knee, including secretly reading her copy of Helter Skelter when I was a pre-teen and scaring the shit of myself. My name is Madeleine and I am a very happy to be here and look forward to interacting with all you wonderful, warped folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    Greetings, fellow Death Hags! This user name may be familiar to some of you as it originally belonged to my mom, who passed away in 2014. I've decided it's time to bring Oogie Boogie back in da house! I learned all my Death Hag ways at her knee, including secretly reading her copy of Helter Skelter when I was a pre-teen and scaring the shit of myself. My name is Madeleine and I am a very happy to be here and look forward to interacting with all you wonderful, warped folks!
    Welcome Back, I remember reading posts here (We weren't really posting at the time) and seeing that user name and laughing because it was so cute and appropriate for a site like this.
    Sorry to hear your mum passed..Hopefully you will stay and post..
    Again, Welcome.

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Since I'm technically "new" but I have an old user name, I'm not sure where to post my intro. So, I decided to hit both this and the "Im Back!" thread.

Greetings, fellow Death Hags! This user name may be familiar to some of you as it originally belonged to my mom, who passed away in 2014. I've decided it's time to bring Oogie Boogie back in da house! I learned all my Death Hag ways at her knee, including secretly reading her copy of Helter Skelter when I was a pre-teen and scaring the shit u of of myself. My name is Madeleine and I am a very happy to be here and look forward to interacting with all you wonderful, warped folks!

No, you didn't. I moved the post you made on Sound Off to I'm Back. And I've just moved the second here. There's nothing new about the username. If you want to be new and introduce yourself on Sound Off create your own account and stop using you mother's. End of story.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-13-2017 at 11:48 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Oogie Boogie Guest
    I apologize; I didn't mean to add more work to your moderating duties. Thank you for making the appropriate changes. I like using my mom's username but would it be preferable for me to use a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    I apologize; I didn't mean to add more work to your moderating duties. Thank you for making the appropriate changes. I like using my mom's username but would it be preferable for me to use a new one?
    Yes, because as a noob it's only fair that you go through the same process as the others.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Ok, CindyT, thank you.

40. 05-30-2017, 12:54 AM

Orleans Guest
    Hi. Orleans here. I was around here a lot several years ago, but then...crap happens. Glad to be back.
    Last edited by Orleans; 05-30-2017 at 01:00 AM.

Cat_AmmaKittehKat Guest
    Good God, I can't believe it's been 3 years since I've been here. I'm just going to assume there have been no notable deaths in that time. Drinking and denial are wonderful things! Hope to see you all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat_AmmaKittehKat View Post
    Good God, I can't believe it's been 3 years since I've been here. I'm just going to assume there have been no notable deaths in that time. Drinking and denial are wonderful things! Hope to see you all around.
    Haaa! You are correct. No one died. Nothing remotely interesting has happened. Ah well, perhaps one day.

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Haaa! You are correct. No one died. Nothing remotely interesting has happened. Ah well, perhaps one day.

Welcome back!
    Not so fast, SC:

There was that thread about that guy who did that thing; you remember.
    But it was never proven so, I guess you might be correct after all.
    Welcome back, Cat_...
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Not so fast, SC:

There was that thread about that guy who did that thing; you remember.
    But it was never proven so, I guess you might be correct after all.
    Welcome back, Cat_...
    I remember being correct, but I don't remember what I was correct about. Feel free to correct me if I'm incorrect.

Hi everyone! I popped in to check on things and say hi!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Just waiting on Cindy to return before I misbehave.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Guess whut?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Commence misbehaving, Skully.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Commence misbehaving, Skully.
    Go ahead, Mr. Clean, I can raise my trusty ban hammer now. Lol. I love y'all and am so glad to be back.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just kidding, Cindy, glad to have ya back!
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."