Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1293

Thread: I'm Back!

Hi Sarah! Welcome back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SarahThirteen Guest
    i think it said my last log in was in 2011 so its been a long time haha.

Mammy Guest
    Hi, Sarah!

Guess this is the place to go to let my fellow Death Hags know that I'm back online. Took a break for a few while Hubs was finishing up recouperating, but (hopefully) I'm back with a vengeance! Glad to see a lot of my friends still here!
    "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being" --Stand by Me

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonams View Post
    Guess this is the place to go to let my fellow Death Hags know that I'm back online. Took a break for a few while Hubs was finishing up recouperating, but (hopefully) I'm back with a vengeance! Glad to see a lot of my friends still here!
    I missed you, Crims! I'm glad you're back!

DonnaMc Guest
    I quit the computer for about a year. It got to be the only thing I did anymore. Now I'm back and have really missed y'all.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    I quit the computer for about a year. It got to be the only thing I did anymore. Now I'm back and have really missed y'all.
    I'd have withdrawals without my computer. Lol

I'm glad you are back!

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I missed you, Crims! I'm glad you're back!
    Thanks Mammy, I missed you guys too! Although I'm praying over my computer daily...I think the video card is about to go kerflooey. Figures, just as I start posting again and the damn thing wants to quit on me!
    "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being" --Stand by Me

Little Chief Guest
    Hello all! Haven't been in for a while, work and commuting is kicking my butt! Getting pushed up to full time starting next week so that will be good! Gotta find out where I was up to in the ranting thread, I've missed RiaBrown's posts!

(Lots of exclamation points but I'm happy to be back yay!)

esquisse Guest
    Hi all,
    I'm back (again). Had been having a long period of switching between depression and anxiety, lot of worries at work and at home, but now I think I can manage that. I started working on myself, got gastric wrap done five months ago, lost about 22 kg and finally started to feel better. Since summer, I was almost the whole time ill, got pertussis, then bad dehydratation after the gastric surgery (caused by my bad regeneration after any type of surgery or treatment - cannot go easily with me), just when I was healthy, I hurt my back when I was burying my beloved dog... Now I have a little puppy, some new friends at work and a little more hope that everything will be better.
    I missed you all, missed this forum and the time I used to spend here and I plan to get right back to it. You helped me in the worst times and made me laugh in the better ones. Love you guys and hope I'll be here more often now. Lots of hugs to you!

Quote Originally Posted by esquisse View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm back (again). Had been having a long period of switching between depression and anxiety, lot of worries at work and at home, but now I think I can manage that. I started working on myself, got gastric wrap done five months ago, lost about 22 kg and finally started to feel better. Since summer, I was almost the whole time ill, got pertussis, then bad dehydratation after the gastric surgery (caused by my bad regeneration after any type of surgery or treatment - cannot go easily with me), just when I was healthy, I hurt my back when I was burying my beloved dog... Now I have a little puppy, some new friends at work and a little more hope that everything will be better.
    I missed you all, missed this forum and the time I used to spend here and I plan to get right back to it. You helped me in the worst times and made me laugh in the better ones. Love you guys and hope I'll be here more often now. Lots of hugs to you!
    Welcome back! So sorry to read of your troubles. Hopefully things are on the upslide and will be going better for you! Looking forward to "seeing" you here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi everyone. I haven't been on the computer in over a month, but I don't think anyone noticed I was gone. I haven't looked at all my email messages yet, there are about 7 pages I still need to go through. I hope everyone is doing ok.

esquisse, I'm so sorry about losing your dog. Losing a beloved pet is so sad. The last dog I lost was only 7, and it was heartbreaking. Take care.

seamuskaxen Guest

Why I´ve been gone for sooo loong

Hi

I don´t know if anybody remembers me. The reason why I haven´t been one the board is because of my illness. I suffer from diabetes and just before I got sick I lost Seamus the dog in my avatar. And with him, the will to fight my eating disorder, the eating got me the diabetes in the first place and I can´t stop. Anyway I have a new puppy that gives me strength to fight this disease and with my eatingdisorder it is a day by day thing, so I will be posting more often now that I feel a little better.

I've never met you before, but welcome back! I wish you the best in your fight. Stay strong, my friend! You've got my support. Addiction of any sort is a hard thing to fight, but focus on the healthy person that you can be.

I concur...stay strong!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Keep fighting! We are here for you.

Seamus looks so much like my dog Queequeg, who I lost in 2010. I'm sorry for your loss.

Welcome back and congratulations on the new puppy. I'm sorry for the loss of your beloved Seamus. Stay strong for your new companion and don't be such a stranger.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

weirdgurl Guest
    I'm glad that you felt well enough to share about what you have been going through. Looking forward to seeing puppy pictures

I hate to be a thread pooper, but tis m'job--seamuskaxen, please do a search before starting a new thread. And welcome back.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I remember you, Seamus. I'm sorry for you loss. it is good to see you again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I remember you, Seamus. I'm sorry for you loss. it is good to see you again.
    Darn... If you were the one coming back I had a good line... "Finnegan Begin Again". Maybe someday. And if it does happen nobody else better steal my line!

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Darn... If you were the one coming back I had a good line... "Finnegan Begin Again". Maybe someday. And if it does happen nobody else better steal my line!
    But what if YOU are on a break when Finnegan comes back? Do we have to wait??

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    No.... If I'm on break feel free to use it. Although a credit would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    No.... If I'm on break feel free to use it. Although a credit would be nice
    Will do!

I strangely feel pressured to go away now just so I can begin again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I strangely feel pressured to go away now just so I can begin again
    LOL! My son has a shirt that says "How can I miss you if you won't go away?"

Welcome back, Seamus. I don't know you, but I hope to get to know you.

Curtis Radiohead Guest

wow

It's been a while since i have been here. How is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Radiohead View Post
    Dude. What's up.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Welcome back!

Welcome Back, Buddy.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    Welcome back! I hope you stick around so I can get to know you.

ozzysmom Guest
    Been a few weeks. Was down with bronchitis which turned into pneumonia and a short hospital stay. I've missed you hags!! xoxox

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    Been a few weeks. Was down with bronchitis which turned into pneumonia and a short hospital stay. I've missed you hags!! xoxox
    I'm sorry to hear you have had such a rough time and I'm glad to see you back!

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    Good news. Welcome back!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Doughbake1 Guest
    Been making an ass of myself elewhere for a while after getting the impression that a certain mod here was not my biggest fan....lol.

But after a prolonged leave of absence I thought I might dip my toe in the water again....and if I escape being sanctioned for this post, I will become an active and positive contributor.

Why don't you quit with the mod comments and just post like everyone else?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Doughbake1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Why don't you quit with the mod comments and just post like everyone else?
    Sure thing.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughbake1 View Post
    Been making an ass of myself elewhere for a while after getting the impression that a certain mod here was not my biggest fan....lol.

But after a prolonged leave of absence I thought I might dip my toe in the water again....and if I escape being sanctioned for this post, I will become an active and positive contributor.
    Nice to see you, wet toes.

Little Chief Guest
    I've been away for a good, long while because the board would never load on my phone, stumbled across the mobile site while lurking for Lee Harvey Oswald pics.

good to be back.

Good to have you back, Little Chief.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wendy A. Guest
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! It's been a while since I've been here, working 3rd and all the overtime I had been working takes it toll! I hope to be on here again more often in the fall when the company I work for closes.

Wendy!Hi! /good to see you again. I know life gets busy but glad you'll be back more in the fall. I've missed you and Mammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! It's been a while since I've been here, working 3rd and all the overtime I had been working takes it toll! I hope to be on here again more often in the fall when the company I work for closes.
    Welcome back! Don't be a stranger.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

welcome back Wendy!

Welcome back Wendy!
    March 1934-July 2016

Welcome back everyone!

Have missed you! I have family Newburgh....It seems like a nice place to live.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Have missed you! I have family Newburgh....It seems like a nice place to live.
    I've missed y'all too! We bought a house in Newburgh back in March. We love it here, Evansville is getting way too dangerous anymore. It's like a little Gary Indiana.

Hi Wendy A. - Nice to see you!

Nice to see you're back. I've thought about you a few times and I look forward to chatting.