Tulsa Motorcycle Accident

For some good pics of a motorcycle accident

http://hdforums.com/m_2236600/tm.htm

Gardner32 Guest
    That's crazy! Do you think he's dead??!

SlippyInvader Guest
    That looks nasty!

nicko Guest
    Well You Should Always Wear Your Leathers!

Ree Guest
    OUCH!

Yeah... I think he is dead.

Lisamarie Guest
    yeah ouch is right! I think hes a gonner personally..poor bastard! What a way to go! I saw a pic on rotte.com where the guy head is all torn apart...nasty stuff ya gotta be careful ot there!

Guest Guest
    Ugh, yeah he's dead. Notice the limpness in all the muscles? My guess is his neck was snapped, or from the force upon the chest in hitting the truck could have caused immediate eternal bleeding.

He's not wearing any shoe's either!

DeadRinger Guest
    Sweet Christ.

Seen that loads of times...........yes, he's dead!!!

stinkythejokedog Guest
    the poor guy is way dead...I've seen these jackasses on their bikes doing wheelies through intersections and weaving in and out freeway traffic going at least 100mph...some don't even wear helmets

Lisamarie Guest
    last summer I drove up un a guy who would always do stunts and stuff and we would always say he is gonna get into an accident one day..and one day he did and he was just laying in the road but there was no blood he just looked like he was sleeping.

It's always a bad sign if the ambulance is there, but no one is making a move to assist the injured. That's definitely got a "declared at the scene" look to it. My husband saw an accident on the Autobahn a couple weeks ago, when he was visiting relatives, and said the truck driver involved (it was a truck and several cars) was practically hanging out of the cab and the police were going about their business as if he wasn't there. Methinks that guy was a goner.

fanable Guest
    He definitely looks dead; the way he's just sort of hanging there he kind of looks like those stuffed arms/legs you can get at the store to hang from your trunk/window.

Donkey Punch Guest
    Is that real? It's hard to tell.

deathybrad Guest
    Wow. Why do I own a bike?

I spent a lot of time on the road with my Dad when I was a kid. Years ago I watched a motorcycle broadside a semi at 50 or 60. The helmet kept his head together but it couldn't keep the blood in it.

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest

poor driver

i reallly feel sorry for the driver of this truck and is it just me do is feet look really flat or something

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

WARNING this may offend some people its a bit off disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by scarsxofxlove View Post
    i reallly feel sorry for the driver of this truck and is it just me do is feet look really flat or something

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

WARNING this may offend some people its a bit off disturbing
    Yikes...looks like his sock got pulled off a bit, and it's hanging off. I wouldn't want to drive past this. Yeesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

PvN73 Guest
    OMG

THEN his friend died 5 days later doing the same speed? Geez I cant believe knowing what happened to your mate wouldn't make you think twice before speeding like that.

Amazing that his head found that hole, neck would have snapped like a twig. Even if he slammed into the back I expect he would have bought the farm.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

That is funny. One less ninja driver on the road. score.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Amazing that his head found that hole, neck would have snapped like a twig. Even if he slammed into the back I expect he would have bought the farm.
    That's what I was thinking. To have been dragged there really isn't that much damage to his body, must be because he's too high off the ground.

How the fuck do you do that?! There's no way he couldn't have seen it, he must have been passing too late.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Going 120miles an hr??? Thats using yer head.

Cettie Guest
    I'm glad he didn't hit the back of my car.

Whoa! My sister told me about seeing these pictures, but I couldn't find them! Thanks!

That's craaazy! I'm sorry that guy died, but I've driven that very route many, many times, and doing 120 mph through Tulsa is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Um, I'm thinking his head made that hole. Bonk.

tommyjox Guest
    Sad.

The doors are louvered so they can "roll up" into the top of the truck they are not solid steel so to speak, so they are not as strong as one would imagine. One person can roll the door up and down thats how light they are.

I covered a lot of Motorcycle fatalities, several involved the biker driving into the back of a slow moving vehicle, did not anticipate the closure rate.

At 120 MPH the time to react to what you see ahead is very quick...seconds.
    His Helmet made the hole. He shot right over the handle bars like a missle and hit that helmet square.

Expensive lesson the young man can not learn from.

In my days the fastest production motor cycle went 115 MPH tops,and would not sustain that speed. Why in the world does one need a M/C that can top 120 MPH.

I'm sure the "Mbalmer" was glad the helemt was there....made that job easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Whoa! My sister told me about seeing these pictures, but I couldn't find them! Thanks!

That's craaazy! I'm sorry that guy died, but I've driven that very route many, many times, and doing 120 mph through Tulsa is dumb.
    no problem always happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Um, I'm thinking his head made that hole. Bonk.
    Oops
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    For that kind of impact, I am very surprised the body wasn't in worse condition. Doesnt look as "messy" as I would have expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulie Girl View Post
    For that kind of impact, I am very surprised the body wasn't in worse condition. Doesnt look as "messy" as I would have expected.

I expected a smashed mess, the way my sister described it he was plastered up there like a Garfield on a car window.

There's just a little bit of blood underneath him, I'm sure the helmet saved his face from getting smashed up, but if I had to guess I'd say the impact broke his neck.

Why, I ask, is it necessary to go 120 mph on a bike? Furthermore, why is is necessary to go 120 mph on a bike through a city? The congestion in Tulsa is pretty bad, it's not built to handle as many motorists as there are on the roads. OKC would have been a better choice for zooming along at that speed.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

i think alot of motor cycle riders think its ok to go that fast because they can swirve in and out of traffic and go between cars and such

sunshine74137 Guest

Bad motorcycle wreck in Tulsa

This is a motorcycle accident that happened near to where I live. It almost looks like a joke, Like it just cant be real. It happened last year. *Caution dead pic*

*http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

sunshine74137 Guest
    I can't believe his pants didn' get drug off.

One of his shoes and socks did though. I guess he was wearing a good belt.

Anyway, UGH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow what are the odds of that happening?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

sunshine74137 Guest
    The article says that a man who had attended his funeral did the same thing 5 days later! You think he'd of learned a little something

I'm amazed that body stayed intact. Wouldn't you think his head would've come off at some point? It's the only thing attaching him to the truck.

Smackman Guest
    Yikes.

I had my bike up around 140mph once. ONCE. That was enough of that.
    I had to throw away that pair of drawers.

sunshine74137 Guest
    That's why I would have guessed this a hoax, like those arm things you hang out of your trunk around Halloween time, I would have freaked out If I had been that driver walking around to see that. What were other drivers honking, like when you drive off with your purse on the roof of your car! "Man there's something on the back of your truck!"

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    "Man there's something on the back of your truck!"

Eeeeewwwww!

Like something out of Stephen King.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Or a bad horror flick

Chevyheaven Guest
    See this is what I keep telling my Gammy when she gets on her Harley shes gonna go smack dab into the back of a dump truck or semi. I am sending this story to her maybe it was will sink into that thick skull of hers. She gets that thing up to 110.. She is flying down the road. I get so nervous for her when shes out..but shes having fun and thats the important part of being an elderly woman of 95.
    She broke her arm two years ago running on a tread mill.

you just cant take the kid outta her!

This kid looks like his neck is snapped by the angle of the picture.
    It looks like a pretty clean kill. Not much blood. Just him hangin there.
    Just BOOM! and it was all over.. killed on impact? Looks like it.

Sorry yer dead dude.. slow down in the next life.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    This kid looks like his neck is snapped by the angle of the picture.
    It looks like a pretty clean kill. Not much blood. Just him hangin there.
    Just BOOM! and it was all over.. killed on impact? Looks like it.

Sorry yer dead dude.. slow down in the next life.
    I was wondering about the lack of very much blood too. On the other hand, he was drug for a mile, and I guess he would have pretty much bled out by the time the truck stopped.

Now I'm grossing myself out...

Chevyheaven Guest
    Well I would say that if it was bloody it would have come from his head and since its lodged into the truck bed that the truck bed is probably full of blood.

sunshine74137 Guest
    This is bad, but I keep picturing him in the waiting room in Beatlejuice for people who have died.

hoxharding Guest
    There is very little blood and it doesn't look like any around his feet. If he was dragged, I would think the feet would be nearly gone or something.
    Can you believe someone sent the pictures about saying "He lived,wear a helmet!'
    Um,he died, try to research something before you hit forward!

sunshine74137 Guest
    Or don't fake stuff.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Yeah and like be for real yo!