Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: British Royal Family

Sort of mild compared to chopping off heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Harry was just feeling lucky.
    Oh, is that what her name is?

I think Harry is gorgeous. Love me that red hair and hot bod.
    Last edited by cindyt; 08-23-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I think it's funny they're trying to block the pics from being published in the papers. In the internet age. Very effective.

I also like how all the other papers have headlines that say, "Sun Defies Royal Family", lol. There are about 7 different reasons why.

Whoa Harry!!! He has always had a wild streak in him.

I've always thought Prince Harry kind of looked like Beavis.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I think it's funny they're trying to block the pics from being published in the papers. In the internet age. Very effective.

I also like how all the other papers have headlines that say, "Sun Defies Royal Family", lol. There are about 7 different reasons why.
    Lol!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

While I agree, Harry should have known better (so should his security team-they should have requested people handover their cell phones until the end of the festivities), but it seems to me kind of a shame that an incident like this may make people forget about all the good this kid has done. He's devoted to wounded British Troops and raising money for them, he's raised money for kids in Africa and I admire his dedication to want to serve with his "mates" in combat.

The kid is 27 years old. He's young and is prone to make poor judgement (as has been his behavior in the past) but I really don't think it's the end of the world. Sure, he should have used his big head (not his little head) when he was in Vegas, but it also shows he's prone to making mistakes. It will all pass the next time Fergie embezzles some money from someone or gets caught with huge gambling debts
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

I say give the guy a break. His protection officers dropped the ball on this one.
    I think it's a riot!
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Heart and Soul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Ugh, never thought Harry was attractive.

His naked pics just confirm that thought LOL

Hes lucky hes a prince since he wouldnt get ass any other way
    Totally agree!

pwem Guest
    Thank you to whoever merged this thread. I am sorry but I forgot it was here.

Another scary issue arises from this. Is it acceptable to publish pics that were taken inside a private space? It is one thing if they were cavorting in public but a private hotel room?

I hope this is a lesson to the young man. Use high class hookers who are paid keep their yaps shut.

Anytime. pwem. And yeah, it's legal. Think Marion Barry or Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee.

The thing is, he was in a prvate place. And he was not breaking the law. It's not like he was caught with a hooker giving him a blowjob in his car or waving his wienie at the sun.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The thing is, courts have been unsuccessful in being able to get all copies of these types of things removed from the internet because it's a worldwide information service. Once it's out there, it will be copied and downloaded and redistributed on the side. Think Subpeona's autopsy photo.

Basically, courts tend to only want to hear cases that they can rule on and then enforce those rulings. The best they can do with something like this is pursue and then make an example of the person who took and then shared the photos. That would only happen if Harry pressed charges. Think his family wants anymore publicity from this? I'm thinking no.

The naked photos are funny. He is having fun. I love Harry and think everyone is stuck up over here. They are claiming he's a lost little lamb or now the black sheep of the family. I think the UK press and public should back off and leave my Prince alone, he's just having fun! He's got a fit body too

JenAdams Guest
    Harry is the hottest ginger out there! I agree, Cindy T!

TMZ probably STILL has a boner from getting these pics.

Quote Originally Posted by JenAdams View Post
    Harry is the hottest ginger out there! I agree, Cindy T!

TMZ probably STILL has a boner from getting these pics.
    I agree with you and Cindy. He is hot stuff. Very handsome. And I agree with Spooky, give the kid a break. He was in a private hotel room, he's a single 27 year old guy on vacation from his military duty in Vegas. It's not like you can even see his weenie anyway.
    I have heard that they had been confiscating cell phones from people, so I do wonder how this person got one in. I mean yes, it's just a harmless nudie pic, but what if a person had been able to sneak in a gun instead of a cell phone?

Good grief. The man is a soldier, a captain. I'm afraid his military superiors will be all over him. *sigh*

I have a thing for Harry so I was thrilled he had a momentary lapse of judgement.

He was in a private room. I would be more concerned about security.

BTW....Prince Hot Ginge if you Google your name and this thread pops up. Call me!! I will leave my camera at home.

Oogie Boogie Guest

The Duchess of Cambridge and Her Royal Tatas

I'm aware of a big deal brewing across the pond about topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge circulating around several European publications and the (ultimately successful) attempts on the part of the Palace to put the kibbush on them.

Now, I think Duchess Kate seems like a charming and lovely young woman and if she doesn't want her bits and pieces published in a magazine then they shouldn't be. I don't blame her and the rest of the Royals for being upset!

That said, though, I'd always thought that topless sunbathing was the norm in Europe. Isn't that the case? So should the sight of a pair of royal boobies really that astounding?

PS Speaking of European things, I just found out that the doughy little things one eats with clotted cream and jam are pronounced "scawns" and not "scones". Now I feel really stupid for having pronounced them as scones and I'm afraid that the waitress at the Shelbourne in Dublin went into the kitchen and laughed at me when I asked her what kind of scones they had that day
    Last edited by Oogie Boogie; 09-18-2012 at 07:58 AM.

I think it's a joke the royals want the original photos and have them taken down from the webpage. Hello, this is the internet? Those photos have been right-clicked and saved every where by now! They won't go away! LOL

While she's a public figure, like all of us, she has her private moments. These pictures were totally inappropriate and I'm glad she's taking legal action.

Jacksmum Guest
    She was on a private estate, those pictures should have never been released. It isn't like Harry's situation, someone used a cell phone that was at his party. Kate deserved privacy.

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Oh, I absolutely agree with you Duchessmary and jacksmum! I guess what I basically wanted to ask is doesn't everyone in Europe sunbathe topless? Oh geez, THAT really came out wrong! I'm not trying to make it sound like I think Europe is a giant nude orgy or anything, I was just under the impression that topless sunbathing is no big deal.

Regardless, of course, I think it's rotten to take pictures of someone who doesn't know she's being photographed.

Bidmor Guest
    The royal protest is a token effort I think. However, to me, those pix reveal Kate to be one buffed woman. Yes she's slim, but appears to be very toned with broad shoulders and good biceps.

She does deserve her privacy. I have a very deep crush on the woman but I don't know if it was the angle they were filmed or what but I didn't think they looked that great.
    Maybe I built up too much of an image which is the adult theater of my mind. Better they were left to my perversion.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    Oh, I absolutely agree with you Duchessmary and jacksmum! I guess what I basically wanted to ask is doesn't everyone in Europe sunbathe topless? Oh geez, THAT really came out wrong! I'm not trying to make it sound like I think Europe is a giant nude orgy or anything, I was just under the impression that topless sunbathing is no big deal.

Regardless, of course, I think it's rotten to take pictures of someone who doesn't know she's being photographed.
    No, not everybody sunbathes topless - and not everybody should.

There are probably places even here where it is not advisable - near churches and schools, or where there is a perfectly good designated nudist beach right next door, or in deeply Catholic Bavaria (except for the English Garden in Munich), or certain parts of Spain or Italy (where you do not wear shorts if you want to go exploring the old cathedrals).

But in Germany at least, you're probably not going to get arrested unless you are on the public square. Even then, most likely you'll just be asked to put some clothes on.

We don't all have loose morals all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    She does deserve her privacy. I have a very deep crush on the woman but I don't know if it was the angle they were filmed or what but I didn't think they looked that great.
    Maybe I built up too much of an image which is the adult theater of my mind. Better they were left to my perversion.
    I dunno, I thought that was one magnificent rack. I always assumed her princesses were way smaller than that.

(And I realize that anything I say after THAT comment is not going to be taken very seriously, so I won't bother mentioning that it was inappropriate to publish those shots, let alone take them)

All things concerning the British Royal Fam goes on this thread.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Aww, but I liked the name of my thread better!

Them's the breaks.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I think it's a shame too, that Kate and William's privacy was violated. I mean the few pics I saw she was with him. I didn't see anyone else around. It's not like when they snapped Fergie topless and having her toes sucked on by a man who was not her husband. Kate and Will were having some private time together.

Did these French photogs learn nothing from William's mother's death? That is what I really find bothersome. After what happened to Will's Mom, you would think the press, especially the French press since she died in France, would be a lot more respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    I think it's a shame too, that Kate and William's privacy was violated. I mean the few pics I saw she was with him. I didn't see anyone else around. It's not like when they snapped Fergie topless and having her toes sucked on by a man who was not her husband. Kate and Will were having some private time together.

Did these French photogs learn nothing from William's mother's death? That is what I really find bothersome. After what happened to Will's Mom, you would think the press, especially the French press since she died in France, would be a lot more respectful.
    This. People who do this sort of thing in a relatively public place deserve what they get, but when they are on private property they do not. I remember several months ago I saw a pic of Jackie O and her bush walking on the beach. What was she thinking?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    This. People who do this sort of thing in a relatively public place deserve what they get, but when they are on private property they do not. I remember several months ago I saw a pic of Jackie O and her bush walking on the beach. What was she thinking?
    I have a running joke with a friend. My Mom lives with my husband and me and she goes to Florida in the winter. And when she does my friend always says to me "Yay, you're Mom's going to Florida, now you and your hubby can have Naked Saturdays." Sadly, no rag mag would pay any money to have topless pics of my husband or me.

Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    I have a running joke with a friend. My Mom lives with my husband and me and she goes to Florida in the winter. And when she does my friend always says to me "Yay, you're Mom's going to Florida, now you and your hubby can have Naked Saturdays." Sadly, no rag mag would pay any money to have topless pics of my husband or me.
    Lol
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

YuukaK Guest
    Shame on all these paparazzi that don't respect boundaries. I'm so glad she won the lawsuit.

pwem Guest
    I am just disgusted by all this. The photographers are getting more brazen and completely overrunning people's private boundaries.

As someone here just said if she was walking down Sloane Street topless then she is fair game but this was a PRIVATE domain. I can't imagine how she and her husband feel.

PurrPurr Guest
    JUST WRONG on so many levels, especially taking pictures of someone on THEIR OWN PRIVATE PROPERTY! Unbelievable how low some people will stoop nowadays to get an "exclusive."

But being figures, these people all but asked for it, didn't they? [/sarcasm]

Jacksmum Guest

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I remember several months ago I saw a pic of Jackie O and her bush walking on the beach. What was
    Okay, now I have this mental image of Jackie O on the beach wearing her signature big sunglasses, boatneck sweater and capris and traipsing along with her bush on a leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    Okay, now I have this mental image of Jackie O on the beach wearing her signature big sunglasses, boatneck sweater and capris and traipsing along with her bush on a leash.
    Well, I have THE image of Jackie O walking on the beach, wind blowing in her hair and her bush. I mean that thang was an untamed wilderness down thar..
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    Senility. And I don't even want to think about it.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Has anyone else noticed that

"KATE MIDDLETON"

is an anagram of

"NAKED TIT MODEL"?

I'm in agreement that the person who took those pictures was way out of line. Talk about an invasion of privacy! It's more than a tad bit creepy, too.

I feel so bad too. I mean they were at a private villa. And I agree that they should have learned something from Will's mom.

I just love Kate and William. I think they are so much more personable and handsome than Princess Diana was. They make me smile to look at them. I'm sad that this happened but I hope she can get past it. I don't think having pictures of her boobs is that bad, it's the way they were obtained that bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I feel so bad too. I mean they were at a private villa. And I agree that they should have learned something from Will's mom.

I just love Kate and William. I think they are so much more personable and handsome than Princess Diana was. They make me smile to look at them. I'm sad that this happened but I hope she can get past it. I don't think having pictures of her boobs is that bad, it's the way they were obtained that bothers me.
    I do find Kate to be very engaging. I hate to compare her to Princess Diana, but I can't help notice that Kate is so much more self assured when she's meeting crowds. Diana was very nervous and jumpy but sweet. But then again Diana was much younger than Kate was when she first became a public figure. Kate seems very approachable and kind.

Will and Kate are a lovely couple and I love that they try very hard to stay out of the limelight as much as they can. And I agree with you, they deserve some privacy and that those pics should never have been taken. It's discusting. The woman was not in public, she was with her husband alone. It's not like she was at a bar, got drunk, jumped on a table and did a strip tease.

PurrPurr Guest

yeah, she's in hospital with severe morning sickness and needs monitoring - poor lass.

Poor thing, but such happy news!

Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    Poor thing, but such happy news!
    I was just thinking about Diana and how happy should would have been and perhaps a bit bittersweet because of the circus.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD