Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 15222324
Results 1,151 to 1,195 of 1195

Thread: British Royal Family

  1. #1151
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,412
    I agree.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,803
    I don't think anyone murdered her. I think it was a horrible accident caused by a mix of the driver being drunk, the press chasing them, and high speed and loss of control of the car.

  3. #1153
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,412
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I don't think anyone murdered her. I think it was a horrible accident caused by a mix of the driver being drunk, the press chasing them, and high speed and loss of control of the car.
    And she and Dodi weren't belted up.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  4. #1154
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,264
    Well the only thing I know for sure is that Meghan is FULL OF SHIT for saying she had no idea who Harry was before their "blind date"... Seriously?

    I also have fallen down "The Royal Rabbit Hole" and I think it is bullshit that Da' Queen is "allowing" Charles to become King and Camilla to become QUEEN after all the shiznit that we know. Not to mention that many royal family members have been banished to other countries, forced to give up their titles and basically disowned for doing less. I could care less, but divorce is a huge no no to the monarchy and the thought of divorcing and then marrying a divorced women WITH children??? "Oh the horror"!!! They're so ignorant and hypocritical.... Hell, poor Princess Marge never got to marry the men she wanted and old Queenie herself is only Queen because her uncle was "forced" to step down and hand over the crown to her Father because he fell in love and married a divorced American... If Charles wanted to do the right thing according to history, he should step aside and let William run the show. I can't even IMAGINE having Queen Camilla... SMH... Deeeeeepppppp Sigghhhhhhhhhhh....
    My Posse's On Broadway

  5. #1155
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,412

  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,186

  7. #1157
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    S.E. Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    581
    https://people.com/royals/prince-har...-about-memoir/

    Boy, if these two aren't a couple of vipers!
    "Dear Grandmum, I'd like to exploit your nickname by using it to name our daughter, and uh, by the way .... I'mwritingatellallmemoir, gotta go, cheerio!"
    They're turning out to be two of the biggest attention whores around. How can their kids possibly turn out healthy-minded and well-adjusted, when both parents are Damaged Goods, and apparently Damaged beyond Repair?

    He better do his research before he puts forth any more bogus claims that can easily be disproved:
    https://pagesix.com/2021/05/25/princ...he-never-rode/

    Better yet, I'd love to see someone outside of the Royal family sue Harry's I'm-a-royal-but-I'm-no-longer-a-royal ass for making false statements. He's "writing" the book but we all know that Megain is putting in his ear what needs to be written. The book's going to have to include individuals outside of the Royal family. All it takes is just one person to sue for slander, or simply come forth with solid evidence to prove Harry slanderous in what he wrote about them and/or the Royal family.

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave62 View Post
    https://people.com/royals/prince-har...-about-memoir/

    Boy, if these two aren't a couple of vipers!
    "Dear Grandmum, I'd like to exploit your nickname by using it to name our daughter, and uh, by the way .... I'mwritingatellallmemoir, gotta go, cheerio!"
    They're turning out to be two of the biggest attention whores around. How can their kids possibly turn out healthy-minded and well-adjusted, when both parents are Damaged Goods, and apparently Damaged beyond Repair?

    He better do his research before he puts forth any more bogus claims that can easily be disproved:
    https://pagesix.com/2021/05/25/princ...he-never-rode/

    Better yet, I'd love to see someone outside of the Royal family sue Harry's I'm-a-royal-but-I'm-no-longer-a-royal ass for making false statements. He's "writing" the book but we all know that Megain is putting in his ear what needs to be written. The book's going to have to include individuals outside of the Royal family. All it takes is just one person to sue for slander, or simply come forth with solid evidence to prove Harry slanderous in what he wrote about them and/or the Royal family.
    No doubt there will be some disclaimer about it being 'his version' of events. So if anyone does try to sue, they could use that as an excuse to get out of it. It'a memoir after all rather than an actual biography.

    I've seen quite a few stories about it being released in August which will be the 25th anniversary. Whether it's true or not, is anyone's guess but judging by past experiences, I wouldn't put it past them. If it does drop then, I'd like to see their fans claim they aren't using Diana for attention then.

  9. #1159
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,186
    Prince Andrew needs to be in prison, TODAY.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  10. #1160
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    The Queen would never allow that to happen .It's bad enough Harry defected ,she couldn't endure Andrew going on the sex register .Somehow he will come out of it smelling of roses , it's all wrong I agree .

  11. #1161
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,186
    Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    The Queen would never allow that to happen .It's bad enough Harry defected ,she couldn't endure Andrew going on the sex register .Somehow he will come out of it smelling of roses , it's all wrong I agree .
    Sadly, so very true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  12. #1162
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Well he has bought himself out of it then ,I doubt anyone is surprised .

  13. #1163
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,186
    Sadly, on the Meghan Markle new podcast she is trying to
    be a victim....nope sorry.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  14. #1164
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Sadly, on the Meghan Markle new podcast she is trying to
    be a victim....nope sorry.
    I've seen a LOT of backlash over her fire story which unsurprisingly looks to be untrue. There have been many South Africans as well as others who have visited there on social media saying there would be no need for any type of heater to be on at that time of the year and pictures of her at the time wearing summer dresses seem to back this up. Then there is the fact that the 'unit' they were staying in was actually a huge mansion and because of who was involved, if there had been an incident of that type happening, it would have been public knowledge at the time as there would have been an investigation.

    She seriously isn't helping herself constantly claiming things that can easily be debunked.

  15. #1165
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,186
    Long Live King Charles the 3rd
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  16. #1166
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Long Live King Charles the 3rd
    It is so weird hearing King Charles after it being Prince for so long as it will be also be strange calling William & Kate the Prince & Princess of Wales. Unsurprisingly, there are those already up in arms as they think it should have died with Diana even though that wasn't even her name when she died.

    I know many don't but part of me does feel for Charles. He has waited on this happening for so long but the only way to get it would be losing his mother, and with it happening not really that long after losing his father must give him mixed feelings. On top of that, it's not even official yet and you have people saying he should step aside and give it to William or in some weird cases, Harry. They are the people who even if he does do what he has pledged...update the monarchy so it is seen as more approachable and less stuffy, they will still have issues.

  17. #1167
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,412
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    It is so weird hearing King Charles after it being Prince for so long as it will be also be strange calling William & Kate the Prince & Princess of Wales. Unsurprisingly, there are those already up in arms as they think it should have died with Diana even though that wasn't even her name when she died.

    I know many don't but part of me does feel for Charles. He has waited on this happening for so long but the only way to get it would be losing his mother, and with it happening not really that long after losing his father must give him mixed feelings. On top of that, it's not even official yet and you have people saying he should step aside and give it to William or in some weird cases, Harry. They are the people who even if he does do what he has pledged...update the monarchy so it is seen as more approachable and less stuffy, they will still have issues.
    Harry? Uhhhh
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  18. #1168
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    H&M were at Windsor with the new Prince and Princess of Wales. Apparently someone called out " How much are you being paid to be here?" I had to laugh at that. I suspect those two do nothing for free.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  19. #1169
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Harry? Uhhhh
    Yep, there are many who believe that the best way to apologise for the way he and Meghan have treated by everyone, is for both Charles and William to step back and let him take over. They think he and Meghan could do it much better than those have been trained since birth to do it. It would be comical if there wasn't so many who actually believe it and think it should happen.

  20. #1170
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    They must be Britain's answer to Trump supporters!
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  21. #1171
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    They must be Britain's answer to Trump supporters!
    They are a strange bunch alright and a lot of them ought to take a long hard look in the mirror before accusing anyone of something. It seems to be that thing of accusing others of being what you actually are as I have lost count of the amount of times I have seen people say the only reason someone could have issues with Meghan is racism even when the person who has spoken against her is also mixed race or a POC. Then as soon as the person reveals this, the defenders think it's fine to lecture them by claiming because they are 'the same as her,' they should be defending her no matter what and if they aren't they should be ashamed of themselves....and don't get me started on those who think people who don't like Harry are all bigots because he is a redhead.....

  22. #1172
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    I really have no interest in the RF after the Queen's passing. For me she represented a strong sense of duty and continuity, she was old school. I think that died with her, she was the last of her kind. It just doesn't seem important or relevant anymore now that she is gone.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  23. #1173
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I really have no interest in the RF after the Queen's passing. For me she represented a strong sense of duty and continuity, she was old school. I think that died with her, she was the last of her kind. It just doesn't seem important or relevant anymore now that she is gone.
    That's exactly how I feel .

  24. #1174
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I really have no interest in the RF after the Queen's passing. For me she represented a strong sense of duty and continuity, she was old school. I think that died with her, she was the last of her kind. It just doesn't seem important or relevant anymore now that she is gone.
    It isn't the same, and I'm over here in the USA. I can't image how you guys feel. However, though Charles III has his faults and he's never been my favorite Royal, but still, I am praying for him. He has been through a lot--losing his dad, his mother, his queen--in a short span of time--he hasn't really had time to grieve. And who knows, maybe he'll grow on all of us to a certain degree.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  25. #1175
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    I think Charles and Camilla will be fine, but it is not the same. I wish them all the best, it's just that his mother seemed larger then life and immortal. Weird saying that, but she was a constant almost my entire life.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  26. #1176
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    For two people who were wanting to lead a private life out of the limelight they can't stay seem to stay out of it. Moths to the flame! I would venture to say most people are tired of their "act". https://globalnews.ca/news/9331982/h...-photos-video/
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  27. 12-16-2022, 10:55 PM

  28. 12-16-2022, 11:07 PM

  29. #1177
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  30. #1178
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    This tallies with the reports of both Charles and William wanting him out but the Queen refusing and defending him.

  31. #1179
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    He was her favorite so I can see her doing that. Charles is now house cleaning, now get rid of those other two.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  32. #1180
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    He was her favorite so I can see her doing that. Charles is now house cleaning, now get rid of those other two.

    The big problem is like the Queen with Andrew, at the end of the day, Harry is still his son and like most of us, he knows that at some point there will be a split so he doesn't want to alienate him. There's also the rumours that they are worried about his mental health as he has allegedly made threats in the past and though they are sure this is more of the same attention seeking, they don't want to risk it for obvous reasons.

    At most, they could take the titles off of them but it would be up the government rather than the King and they would need a good reason to do it. If they are rescinded, he can still use Harry as it's a birthright which means Meghan can start using Princess which many think is the reason this is happening to begin with and why they are poking the bear so much in the hope the RF will finally attack back, but instead they are doing the right thing and ignoring them which will have H&M fuming. The only other option is take away the Sussex titles and let them keep Earl of Dumbarton and she will become Lady which would be funny as seemingly the reason they claimed they didn't want Archie having a title (even though now it's a different story) is it has Dumb in the name so if in the end, that's what they were stuck with, it would be karma.

  33. #1181
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    The RF is absolutely doing the right thing in ignoring them. Their whine-a-thon doc made them look petty and ridiculous. I would venture to say most people are fed up with them considering what is happening in the real world. They came across as vacuous and entitled. Someone said the real killer would be if Charles announced publicly that he is NOT his father. Those rumours are still going around even more so now. That would be karma if it were true.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  34. #1182
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,264

    Grrrrrrr....

    Honestly, I feel like Charlie Boy should abdicate and allow William to wear the crown. Charles & Camilla should have been ditched way back when, but Queenie "allowed" him his place in line even though it broke all the "rules". Hypocrisy at its finest!
    My Posse's On Broadway

  35. #1183
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    The RF is absolutely doing the right thing in ignoring them. Their whine-a-thon doc made them look petty and ridiculous. I would venture to say most people are fed up with them considering what is happening in the real world. They came across as vacuous and entitled. Someone said the real killer would be if Charles announced publicly that he is NOT his father. Those rumours are still going around even more so now. That would be karma if it were true.
    I honestly think if there was any truth to it, it would have been leaked by now especially when everyone was calling for the RF's heads when Diana died. It's common knowledge now she had many affairs when she was with him so I have to assume when Harry was born, they did a DNA test to make sure. If he wasn't Charles' son, that would have been the perfect time for it to be 'leaked' that she had cheated and got pregnant, the RF knew but still raised him as one of them. Or if not then, at some point over the years. I was one of those who used to think there was a chance he was Hewitt's but I have since seen pics of both Phillip when he was younger and his uncle Charles and there is a lot of similarities. I'm not saying it isn't possible but surely by now, with all the attacks thrown their way, someone would have blabbed to defend them?




    Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Honestly, I feel like Charlie Boy should abdicate and allow William to wear the crown. Charles & Camilla should have been ditched way back when, but Queenie "allowed" him his place in line even though it broke all the "rules". Hypocrisy at its finest!
    I've seen quite a few polls saying the same thing about William but after waiting this long, there is no way Charles will step aside and let someone else take the throne.

  36. #1184
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,412
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I was one of those who used to think there was a chance he was Hewitt's but I have since seen pics of both Phillip when he was younger and his uncle Charles and there is a lot of similarities. I'm not saying it isn't possible but surely by now, with all the attacks thrown their way, someone would have blabbed to defend them?
    As you said, there's always the chance, but to me there's just too many resemblances to Phillip.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  37. #1185
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    As you said, there's always the chance, but to me there's just too many resemblances to Phillip.
    There is always the chance. I don't see the resemblance myself, but if I am correct they are all related in some way. Cousins marrying cousins to keep the bloodline pure. Strange. I read Hewitt gets a nice stipend yearly to keep it quiet. Far fetched, but then again you never know. The RF is having a hard time as it is, this news would do them in I think. Here in Canada most would like to break from the Commonwealth, now that the Queen is gone it would not bother me in the least.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  38. 01-01-2023, 12:20 AM
    Reason
    Posted in wrong place, I was trying to reply.

  39. #1186
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I honestly think if there was any truth to it, it would have been leaked by now especially when everyone was calling for the RF's heads when Diana died. It's common knowledge now she had many affairs when she was with him so I have to assume when Harry was born, they did a DNA test to make sure. If he wasn't Charles' son, that would have been the perfect time for it to be 'leaked' that she had cheated and got pregnant, the RF knew but still raised him as one of them. Or if not then, at some point over the years. I was one of those who used to think there was a chance he was Hewitt's but I have since seen pics of both Phillip when he was younger and his uncle Charles and there is a lot of similarities. I'm not saying it isn't possible but surely by now, with all the attacks thrown their way, someone would have blabbed to defend them?






    I've seen quite a few polls saying the same thing about William but after waiting this long, there is no way Charles will step aside and let someone else take the throne.
    You're right, Charlie Boy is a greedy SOB. 🤬
    My Posse's On Broadway

  40. #1187
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Harry possibly being someone else's has been flogged to death in the British press .You only have to search for pictures of the RF 's wider family - and you'll see lots of them look just like Harry .Just because Hewitt had red hair it was easy to sell papers with that , but I don't believe for one second that H isn't Charlie's son .Saying that , Camilla will never be accepted over here as people loved Diana too much .She is put up with but not loved the way Diana was .

  41. #1188
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Anyone else read all the leaks that have come up about the book?

    Harry...or Harold claims it wasn't the prince but the man he had become who wrote the book and if true, it doesn't paint a good picture of him.

    The 'William and everyone else is always to blame' stuff is eye roll worthy but not a surprise. The bragging about killing people however and seeing them as chess pieces is disgusting and seems to have turned many veterans, including friends against him as well as putting a target not only on him but others as well.

  42. #1189
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Anyone else read all the leaks that have come up about the book?

    Harry...or Harold claims it wasn't the prince but the man he had become who wrote the book and if true, it doesn't paint a good picture of him.

    The 'William and everyone else is always to blame' stuff is eye roll worthy but not a surprise. The bragging about killing people however and seeing them as chess pieces is disgusting and seems to have turned many veterans, including friends against him as well as putting a target not only on him but others as well.
    He is off the rails. Still locked into everyone is to blame for the way I turned out, what a mess he is. If he's had any kind of therapy it failed big time. If he has advisers or a PR firm they have done to nothing to stop this train wreck. But why would they, they'll ride the gravy train as long as it pays out. As for his military time many say he was never in any real danger and had a protective detail with him at all times. Hence his title Bunker Harry where he spent most of his time playing video games before being trotted out for occasional photo ops. I take his words with a grain of salt. What he has written or says crosses the line and is disgusting. My father served in WW2 in North Africa and Sicily and he rarely spoke of his experiences and he certainly never would have spoke with total disregard about anyone who lost their lives regardless of the situation.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  43. #1190
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    He is off the rails. Still locked into everyone is to blame for the way I turned out, what a mess he is. If he's had any kind of therapy it failed big time. If he has advisers or a PR firm they have done to nothing to stop this train wreck. But why would they, they'll ride the gravy train as long as it pays out. As for his military time many say he was never in any real danger and had a protective detail with him at all times. Hence his title Bunker Harry where he spent most of his time playing video games before being trotted out for occasional photo ops. I take his words with a grain of salt. What he has written or says crosses the line and is disgusting. My father served in WW2 in North Africa and Sicily and he rarely spoke of his experiences and he certainly never would have spoke with total disregard about anyone who lost their lives regardless of the situation.
    And now he's blaming the press for him writing stuff and going into detail...I haven't read the book and won't but I have seen some excerpts. How he thinks this could make him look sympathetic is beyond me. If anything, people are now feeling more sorry for Meghan because she has to put up with him.

  44. #1191
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    And now he's blaming the press for him writing stuff and going into detail...I haven't read the book and won't but I have seen some excerpts. How he thinks this could make him look sympathetic is beyond me. If anything, people are now feeling more sorry for Meghan because she has to put up with him.
    Really?! Jeez! I will not be reading it also, but I just wonder how much of the sales are true. They are saying it broke records in the UK and now Guinness World Records! Lol. Is that accurate or just mega hype? Hmm. They should feel sorry for her she and Wallis Simpson have much in common, resourceful women who knew what they wanted. Their downfall was to marry weak and needy men. Both childlike and prone to tantrums, the Duke Of W always made threats to kill himself if she left. This Duke I could see him doing the same. I've read were people have said she's made her own prison, now lie in it. She might have a hell of a time getting out should she want to end things.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  45. #1192
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Really?! Jeez! I will not be reading it also, but I just wonder how much of the sales are true. They are saying it broke records in the UK and now Guinness World Records! Lol. Is that accurate or just mega hype? Hmm. They should feel sorry for her she and Wallis Simpson have much in common, resourceful women who knew what they wanted. Their downfall was to marry weak and needy men. Both childlike and prone to tantrums, the Duke Of W always made threats to kill himself if she left. This Duke I could see him doing the same. I've read were people have said she's made her own prison, now lie in it. She might have a hell of a time getting out should she want to end things.
    What they aren't admitting is in many places, the prices have been slashed. They were also giving away free copies over Xmas/NY if you signed up to certain places so it's not the success they claim it to be.

    As for the mental health thing, he has seemingly used it to get his way before and the rumour is this is part of why the RF aren't saying much because it is possible he could do something just to spite them and at the end of the day, he is still family. At the moment, there is a story going around online that something huge is gonna break on him soon but because NDAs are involved, they need to work around things. It's something that has been alluded to for years with the RF basically cleaning it up but it's happened again and this time she is caught up in it.

    Many online are wondering if they knew it was a chance it could end up being revealed and they are doing this so if and when it is, they can try and blame the press/RF by claiming it is made up. Unfortunately for him though, some of what he is going to be accused of, he has admited to not only in his book but other times as well and there is reportedly evidence to back it up. Unfortunately, it probably won't look good on the RF either if they did cover for it. I guess time will tell but those who are reporting it seem very sure it is true with what they are saying as they could be sued if it's lies.

    If the scandal is real and is exposed, she potentially has a way of getting out but she could also be in trouble. If it turns out not to be true, I don't think she will have too much trouble if she wants to leave. I guarantee she has been recording him from the start so has a lot of dirt on him. She herself has admitted because she didn't sign any NDAs there is nothing stopping her from revealing things so if she wants gone, I could see her saying she will reveal all if he doesn't agree then when the split does happen, she will end up doing the rounds accusing him of everything and making herself the victim

  46. #1193
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    What they aren't admitting is in many places, the prices have been slashed. They were also giving away free copies over Xmas/NY if you signed up to certain places so it's not the success they claim it to be.

    As for the mental health thing, he has seemingly used it to get his way before and the rumour is this is part of why the RF aren't saying much because it is possible he could do something just to spite them and at the end of the day, he is still family. At the moment, there is a story going around online that something huge is gonna break on him soon but because NDAs are involved, they need to work around things. It's something that has been alluded to for years with the RF basically cleaning it up but it's happened again and this time she is caught up in it.

    Many online are wondering if they knew it was a chance it could end up being revealed and they are doing this so if and when it is, they can try and blame the press/RF by claiming it is made up. Unfortunately for him though, some of what he is going to be accused of, he has admited to not only in his book but other times as well and there is reportedly evidence to back it up. Unfortunately, it probably won't look good on the RF either if they did cover for it. I guess time will tell but those who are reporting it seem very sure it is true with what they are saying as they could be sued if it's lies.

    If the scandal is real and is exposed, she potentially has a way of getting out but she could also be in trouble. If it turns out not to be true, I don't think she will have too much trouble if she wants to leave. I guarantee she has been recording him from the start so has a lot of dirt on him. She herself has admitted because she didn't sign any NDAs there is nothing stopping her from revealing things so if she wants gone, I could see her saying she will reveal all if he doesn't agree then when the split does happen, she will end up doing the rounds accusing him of everything and making herself the victim
    I have been seeing photos of bookshop displays saying half price and in one best offer! Lol. Too funny. As for mental health I think he would pull anything just to get one over on them. I have no idea what is in the book, but he can't stop talking to anyone who will listen since it came out. Possibly revealing even more that is not in it. Many people are saying she is strangely silent since he's making the rounds of talk shows and interviews. Those same people say she is gearing up and making sure she has a safety net to fall into should things be revealed. She will protect herself first, and cry victim second.
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

  47. #1194
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I have been seeing photos of bookshop displays saying half price and in one best offer! Lol. Too funny. As for mental health I think he would pull anything just to get one over on them. I have no idea what is in the book, but he can't stop talking to anyone who will listen since it came out. Possibly revealing even more that is not in it. Many people are saying she is strangely silent since he's making the rounds of talk shows and interviews. Those same people say she is gearing up and making sure she has a safety net to fall into should things be revealed. She will protect herself first, and cry victim second.
    There are rumours online the ghost writer gave up halfway through and either Meghan or someone else wrote the rest as there are certain words and phrases in there that people from the UK don't use. The theory is, what's in it....him talking about singing with seals, talking to inanimate objects/animals, constantly being high on something, thinking his mother wasn't really dead for years, having shitty views about women etc is so when the time does come for the divorce she can use the book as exhibit A to show what she had to put up with. The only think that makes me wonder if she was involved is that if she was, she has put herself in it as he more or less admits she did bully the servants and he also thought nothing of yelling at them if he thought they weren't working to his standards. As for her disappearing act, even the media is talking about it. Someone caught a pic of him on a plane leaving NY and he was solo. She is supposed to be in Canada but I doubt anyone truly knows and won't until she decides it's time to make her grand entrance again.

    One thing for sure is he doesn't seem happy that the RF still haven't said anything. They don't have to as everyone else is calling him out for them but it's clear the recent comments about William's children as well as claiming the book was originally over 800 pages but cut down to 400 as they would never forgive him if he told the actual truth and demanding an apology for Meghan is clearly him trying to goad them. Friends have said William could easily fight fire with fire and have confirmed there were many times over the years Harry did shady things then phoned up friends/family and begged people to delete footage or deny stuff if asked. He seemingly knows William would never do it though so it makes what he has done even worse.

  48. #1195
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    I have seen that where words and phrases are not UK lingo. If you have ever seen The Windsors he is portrayed as someone who can neither read or write. The writers of that show must have inside info! Lol. There is an episode of The Crown that alludes to hidden family members on the Queen Mothers side that are in an institution and out of sight. Margaret questions her about it and wonders if she might also be "touched" in some way. So it is in the family.
    The RF is still smart not to be talking as of yet. The shit will hit the fan eventually and they will have to up the damage control from what ever the fallout will be.
    Meghan will come out on the other side of it all with her " See what this family did to me!"
    Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •