View Poll Results: What do you you all think of these photos of Lee Harvey Oswald?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was good and gorey

146 97.99%
  • It was disgusting and should not be allowed!

3 2.01%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lee Harvey Oswald - Warning: Dead Pics!

Town Without Pity Guest
    great posts, to bad we'll never know the true story.

John carpenter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca599109 View Post
    And here's a June Oswald Interview, for those who were curious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VrG...eature=related
    *Thank you for the clip. She does look like Lee

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John carpenter View Post
    *Thank you for the clip. She does look like Lee
    you can pick your nose, but not your family.

Shazzadouglas Guest

For sale: Final resting place of JFK's assassin Lee Harvey Oswald (body not included)

Wow. Don't know who will buy it, but I'll bet they will pay a lot of $$$ for it. It isn't gonna sell for $1000.

Wow.

Shazzadouglas Guest
    Where would you put it though??? lol clean it out and make it into a nice display case or a bar? hehehe

It would be good for a museum piece; hopefully a museum will be able to get it. The thought of being buried in that thing is too eerie! :/

I'm willing to bet a museum will get it. I'm wondering if the "6th Floor Museum" in the School Book Depository is interested in it. It may be a little to gross for them.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I guess enough time has passed for it to be...safe? The article said his body was decomposed & had suffered water damage when he was dug up in '81. yech

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    I'm willing to bet a museum will get it. I'm wondering if the "6th Floor Museum" in the School Book Depository is interested in it. It may be a little to gross for them.
    yeah they seemed a little family friendly. The Smithsonian perhaps?

Shazzadouglas Guest
    I wonder if it smells bad? It would be interesting to see who does buy it and where it ends up.

RaRaRamona Guest
    It's at least musty. I doubt it smells like decomp at the stage. of course, it was in storage at the funeral home! Who knows what it might have picked up

I wonder what all that crap in the bottom of it is...Rotted clothing?

I wonder if Marina will get a cut?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    I wonder what all that crap in the bottom of it is...Rotted clothing?

Remains of casket cloth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I wonder if Marina will get a cut?
    She should get something. She went through some very hard times after his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    She should get something. She went through some very hard times after his death.
    I agree. She was interrogated relentlessly after the assasination, followed and reported on for years (maybe to this day) and treated like public enemy #1. Everyone forgot that she lost her husband too.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

His casket is being auctioned off!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...b4fc7fecae.6e1
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

What a thread!! What pictures!! Who is selling the casket? Where has it been all of these years? Storage?

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    What a thread!! What pictures!! Who is selling the casket? Where has it been all of these years? Storage?
    A mortician us selling it. It was exhumed in 1981 and Oswald was buried somewhere else in another casket.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by morticom View Post
    Hi everyone,

I dug up this conspiracy photo which may actually show Oswald standing in a doorway watching the president driving by before any shots took place.

The person standing in the doorway bears a striking resemblance to Oswald.

Could it really be him.

Tel me what you all think! Eerie!
    The deep-v neckline and high forehead certainly point to Oswald on that day in that place. He did say as he was being arrested, "I'm the patsy!"

Gosh, does anyone actually still believe Oswald -- an extremely poor marksman during his Marine years, using one of the most crudely made and inaccurate bolt-action rifles ever produced, the Mannlicher Carcano -- could have fired all those shots in 6 seconds with such pinpoint accuracy? With E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession to the conspiracy and Gerald Ford's late-in-life admission that the Warren Commission moved the head wound so as not to conflict with the laughable "Magic Bullet" theory, the "lone-nut-Oswald-did-it" cover story has pretty much collapsed in the intervening 40+ years.

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StudioJoe View Post
    The deep-v neckline and high forehead certainly point to Oswald on that day in that place. He did say as he was being arrested, "I'm the patsy!"

Gosh, does anyone actually still believe Oswald -- an extremely poor marksman during his Marine years, using one of the most crudely made and inaccurate bolt-action rifles ever produced, the Mannlicher Carcano -- could have fired all those shots in 6 seconds with such pinpoint accuracy? With E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession to the conspiracy and Gerald Ford's late-in-life admission that the Warren Commission moved the head wound so as not to conflict with the laughable "Magic Bullet" theory, the "lone-nut-Oswald-did-it" cover story has pretty much collapsed in the intervening 40+ years.
    Actually I saw on the "History Chanel" that Oswald was an excellent marksman. He scored very highly.

Nicki Guest
    There is going to be conspiracy theorys even after we all take our last breath. I believe the little weasle did it. If you have ever been to Elm Street in Dallas it would not be that difficult for even someone who is not a expert shot to make that hit from the 6th floor of the Texas School book building.

Lee Harvey Oswald

I didn't see a thread on Oswald but if I missed it please just move this to that thread. I just read this article about Oswald's 1st Coffin being auctioned off...ewww anyone for a used coffin...
    Here's the link to the story:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,4901389.story

navallint Guest
    yuck!!! The thing has to stink. I thought there was a law about selling used coffins ?

Does anyone know where the morgue photos on page one came from? I desperately want to borrow them for my site!

Oh yeah, and if anyone reposts them, please link to them instead of posting them in the open forum.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

1karenhb Guest
    I think this would look great in Scott's apartment!

Morto Guest
    Oswald was an operative for the CIA.A payroll administrator testified in Federal court in a case by Marina Oswald who was trying to get Lee's tax returns and the Fed's would not release them.By the way which is illegal,however here is what the CIA official said under oath "I am certain that Mr Oswald was in the agency's employ as an operative for several years since I was in charge of paying a group of operatives and foreign agents whose identity had to remain top secret.I also prepared Mr Oswald's W-2 s for those years.No I never saw or met Mr Oswald to my knowledge I am testifying only to my direct knowledge that he worked as a paid agent in my department up until the time he was killed.

'Now what do you think???' The whole deal stinks...............

I wasn't even born at the time of the Kennedy assasination and I agree, the whole thing stinks. It seems all too convenient that Oswald was killed by Ruby before he could tell his side of the story. Someone wanted Oswald silenced.

Roaming Tigress Guest
    What's with the missing chunk of flesh on his ribcage?

I believe that's the wound where ruby shot him - it does look like they cut out flesh around it though. Maybe someone here has experience regarding gun wounds and can explain it
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Roaming Tigress Guest
    Oh, that makes sense!

riffraff Guest
    New Poster Alert!!

Recently (in the past few weeks) on the local (Fort Worth) news they were talking about how someone years ago had bought the grave site next to LHO's and put a gravestone up as a marker to find the grave of LHO since they will not give out the exact location. One could ask for the dummy grave site and get the location of LHO's grave.

The grave stayed empty until recently. I'm not sure WHY they were reporting this but I think it had to do with them re-selling the "marker grave" to a real person or maybe it was the anniversary.

Seagorath Guest
    Thanks for the shots of Lee Harvey Oswald's decomposing head!

FizzyGrissom Guest
    I wish someone would buy that for me. It'd make a cool coffee table.

Plus, it would cause a stir in this ultra conservative town of mine.

So isn't today the day they sell the coffin? Anyone heard any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    So isn't today the day they sell the coffin? Anyone heard any updates?

$37,000 was the top bid

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9K5C5SG0&show_article=1

FizzyGrissom Guest
    Hmph. So much for having great friends chip in for me. lol

I really thought it would go for more than that. Do we know who bought it? Wonder if it is a sign of waning interest?

Lee Harvey Oswald's Casket Sells for $87K

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...asket-sells-k/

Morto Guest
    I have had the same carcano rifle model since 1985.As a combat veteran I used to shoot old military rifles in competition matches.Although certain models of this rifle are not bad shooters,I can tell you that what the Warren commish and our own FBI has said happened are absolute liars in the worst form.I laugh how renactments with a similar rifle in the hands of a professional sniper or shooter have recreated the shooting in a pristine situation,it's garbage.Secondly how does so much get dismissed????Like the fact that LHO had a parafin test and Police Cheif of Dallas asserts without a doubt he did not fire a rifle.It just pisses me off,sounds like Bush's weapons of mass destruction bullshit from Iraq.Then on top of everything the FBI states that there was no formal interogation of Oswald while the Police Cheif Curry says there was.I have a question "Where is it?????" and if he was so guilty why has it never been seen by anyone outside the cover up?

Quote Originally Posted by Morto View Post
    I have had the same carcano rifle model since 1985.As a combat veteran I used to shoot old military rifles in competition matches.Although certain models of this rifle are not bad shooters,I can tell you that what the Warren commish and our own FBI has said happened are absolute liars in the worst form.I laugh how renactments with a similar rifle in the hands of a professional sniper or shooter have recreated the shooting in a pristine situation,it's garbage.Secondly how does so much get dismissed????Like the fact that LHO had a parafin test and Police Cheif of Dallas asserts without a doubt he did not fire a rifle.It just pisses me off,sounds like Bush's weapons of mass destruction bullshit from Iraq.Then on top of everything the FBI states that there was no formal interogation of Oswald while the Police Cheif Curry says there was.I have a question "Where is it?????" and if he was so guilty why has it never been seen by anyone outside the cover up?
    The Mannlicher was the model Castro was arming Cubans with after the Bay of Pigs disaster. There was also the Oswald impersonator who tried to enter Cuba through the Mexican embassy and was turned away. All in order to lay a paper trail pointing to Castro as the mastermind. (Not that Castro wasn't one of many people who wanted Kennedy dead.)

The single most damning evidence I ever saw of a conspiracy involving elements within the federal government is this clip (opens with Windows Media Player) taken moments before Dealey Plaza: the SS agents on the rear insteps of the limo are ordered to stand down, thereby leaving JFK totally exposed to assassination. You can clearly see the bewilderment in the agents' expressions and body language. "What the hell's going on?"

MissVondaKaye Guest

Explanation

The single most damning evidence I ever saw of a conspiracy involving elements within the federal government is this clip (opens with Windows Media Player) taken moments before Dealey Plaza: the SS agents on the rear insteps of the limo are ordered to stand down, thereby leaving JFK totally exposed to assassination. You can clearly see the bewilderment in the agents' expressions and body language. "What the hell's going on?"
    I finished reading the new book "The Kennedy Detail" by Kennedy Secret Service agent Gerald Blaine a couple of weeks ago. Blaine addresses this clip and gives a plausible explanation. The agent who "stands down" (I can't remember his name right now) was part of the Love Field advance and not part of the motorcade detail. He starts jogging beside the car as it is leaving and when the lead agent in the back-up car stands and yells at him, he backs off with the "What? I was just kidding!" shrug and out stretched hands. Notice that agent Clint Hill who was the agent who would have been running along side Jackie's side of the car has already fallen back to the back up car. Blaine says the agent was just horsing around and that he normally worked a motorcade position. The big issue, according to Blaine, is that Kennedy had requested in Florida that agents stay off the back of the limo during campaign stops (the Ivy League Charlatan remark) to look more accessible to the people. Had agents been on the back of the limo, Oswald would not have had as clear a shot. Whether or not Kennedy requested more space is a moot point here, because at this point in the motorcade the cars were speeding up and the agents would have fallen back to the back up car anyway.

The book is a good read for the information on how close the agents were to the Kennedy family and the impact the job had on the lives of the agents. Blaine stands behind the Warren Commission "Oswald acted alone" theory.

Quote Originally Posted by MissVondaKaye View Post
    The book is a good read for the information on how close the agents were to the Kennedy family and the impact the job had on the lives of the agents. Blaine stands behind the Warren Commission "Oswald acted alone" theory.
    That a guilt-ridden alcoholic ex-agent ??stands behind? the Warren report does not make it automatically true. A federal agent??s loyalty to a whitewash/coverup by his employer (Uncle Sam) would not be unexpected. In fact, it makes the report even more suspect, as the same government is in a position to revoke the benefits and pension of any employee who publicly questions its findings about such an explosive subject. Not to mention confidentiality agreements about something as serious as your president??s assassination.

A young Dallas journalist named Dan Rather, one of the first to see the Zapruder film, reported to the world that JFK??s head ??rocketed forward?, an observation in keeping with the agreed-on lie that a ??lone nut? on the 6th floor of the book depository was responsible. When the film was shown at the Clay Shaw trial in New Orleans, it was obvious then and there ?? and forever after ?? that Kennedy??s head slammed back from the fatal bullet??s impact. Why would Rather report the opposite of what was plain to the naked eye? That??s just one inconsistency.

Then we have the deathbed confession of E. Howard Hunt who, together with future fellow Watergate Plumber Frank Sturgis, was arrested Nov. 22 in a police roundup, disguised as hobos in the railroad yard a few hundred feet from Dealey Plaza.

Governments lie to their own people. That is the most difficult obstacle for Americans to overcome when confronted with criminal acts by public servants they trust to ??do the right thing?.

None of this will bring JFK back, but it's armament against deception when that same government lies about something as recent as, say, 9-11-01 or even a shooting in downtown Tucson, Arizona yesterday.

Morto Guest
    I am very good friends with an ex ss agent that served with Reagan and others,he was blown away by my questions although no feeling they were not credible.He said "You know we were brain washed in the academy to the whole Oswald thing" then he started reading things from ex ss agents that were coming forward with things that were obviously out of sync even for 1963.Like the 'stand down order to the agents in Dallas" it's a sad thing to know your government is lying to you,hence "Weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq.

Pat MaGroin Guest

Lee Harvey Oswald's bro sues funeral home over auction of Kennedy assassin's coffin

Lee Harvey Oswald's brother sues funeral home over auction of Kennedy assassin's coffin

Lee Harvey Oswald's brother is taking legal action over the auction of the presidential assassin's original coffin.

Robert Oswald said he thought the water-damaged wooden coffin had been destroyed after his brother's body was exhumed from a Fort Worth, Texas, cemetery in 1981 amid conspiracy theories surrounding the death of President John F Kennedy. Another coffin was used for the reburial.

The lawsuit filed last week in Fort Worth accuses Baumgardner Funeral Home of invasion of privacy, negligence, gross negligence and breach of contract.

Final resting place: The coffin in which the body of President Kennedy's assassin Lee Harvey Oswald lay for 20 years has been sold at auction

The coffin was bought by an anonymous bidder for nearly $87,500 (£56,450)
    Mugshot: Oswald denied killing Kennedy

Robert Oswald, 76, of Wichita Falls, is seeking unspecified damages, including the proceeds of last month's auction that raised $160,000 (£103,000) for various items, including Lee Harvey Oswald's death certificate and porcelain embalming table.
    Oswald was shot dead at a Dallas police station two days after Kennedy was assassinated in 1963. He denied the killing and was never put on trial, but authorities concluded he was the killer.

An anonymous bidder bought the coffin for nearly $87,500 (£56,450) after bidding at Nate D Sanders Auctions of Santa Monica, California, exceeded the original closing deadline by two hours.
    A statement from the Nate D Sanders auction house said: 'The original deteriorated coffin offered here, measures 80in long by 24in deep, with the thickness of the sides of the casket approximately one inch. Sitting on wood crate which measures 84in by 24in.'
    Neither the Fort Worth funeral home nor Nate D Sanders Auctions were available for comment today.

Robert Oswald said last month he had no plans to sell the coffin. A copy of his original undertaker's receipt shows he paid $710 (£458), including $300 (£193) for the coffin and $25 (£16) for flowers.
    'The funeral items sold were of a personal and sentimental value. The damages suffered as a result of the circulation of these confidential items far outweighs the market value brought at auction,' Mr Oswald said in the lawsuit.
    Robert Oswald says in his lawsuit that the damage caused by the circulation confidential items far outweighed the market value brought at auction

The funeral home 'purposefully concealed their possession and the very existence of the funeral home items for many years, and kept the casket so as to profit from it at a later date', he added.

Mr Oswald tried to stop the sale after learning about it through media reports, according to the lawsuit.
    He gave the auction house's lawyers a copy of documents showing he owned the items, but the sale was held anyway, the suit says.

Robert Oswald was upset that pictures of his brother's body in the coffin were shown as part of the auction's publicity

Assassinated assassin: Nightclub owner Jack Ruby shoots Oswald dead in the basement of Dallas Police HQ
    Mr Oswald was also upset that pictures of his brother's body in the coffin were shown as part of the auction's publicity.

Allen Baumgardner, the funeral home's owner, has said previously that he kept the coffin in a storage room at the mortuary, hoping someone interested in its historical significance would buy it.
    The coffin was exhumed after a legal dispute between Lee Harvey Oswald's widow, Marina, and Robert Oswald.
    Marina successfully sought an exhumation to test a conspiracy theory that a lookalike Russian agent had been buried in her husband's place, according to the auction house.
    A medical examination showed the decomposed body was indeed Oswald's, and he was returned to his plot in Rose Hill Memorial Park in a new casket.

47. 01-19-2011, 03:18 PM

MissVondaKaye Guest
    That a guilt-ridden alcoholic ex-agent ??stands behind? the Warren report does not make it automatically true. A federal agent??s loyalty to a whitewash/coverup by his employer (Uncle Sam) would not be unexpected. In fact, it makes the report even more suspect, as the same government is in a position to revoke the benefits and pension of any employee who publicly questions its findings about such an explosive subject. Not to mention confidentiality agreements about something as serious as your president??s assassination.

A young Dallas journalist named Dan Rather, one of the first to see the Zapruder film, reported to the world that JFK??s head ??rocketed forward?, an observation in keeping with the agreed-on lie that a ??lone nut? on the 6th floor of the book depository was responsible. When the film was shown at the Clay Shaw trial in New Orleans, it was obvious then and there ?? and forever after ?? that Kennedy??s head slammed back from the fatal bullet??s impact. Why would Rather report the opposite of what was plain to the naked eye? That??s just one inconsistency.
    The author, Gerald Blaine, is not the "Guilt-Ridden Ex-Agent" - that would be Clint Hill. I think the explanation of the agent horsing around at Love Field is very likely - he comes off as playful to me when I watch the film. I also read the book knowing that of course Blaine would take the Warren party line - to do anything else implies even greater failing on the part of the Secret Service. The book is still a good read to people with an interest in the case because you get that glimpse into how things were done before computers took over the world. I think there was planning and conspiracy and I think it all leads back to Lyndon Johnson.

I can't speak to why Rather reported what he did - I hate Dan Rather. I have always thought the Zapruder film proves it couldn't be Oswald. I don't care how many "experts" tell me the head could jerk towards the origin of the shot I don't buy it. I just chaps my ass that the Warren Commission sealed the key records until 2039. I don't want to wait 28 damned more years!!

Morto Guest
    You have to admit as cool as it is to see the casket as hags,it's a low thing to do especially for the funeral home itself to be the seller.

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morto View Post
    You have to admit as cool as it is to see the casket as hags,it's a low thing to do especially for the funeral home itself to be the seller.
    Your absolutely right. They should be brought up on charges by the Texas funeral board! ( I'm assuming there is such a thing).

Sam Guest
    I'm going to eat some lunch, and then go see if I can find Oswald's grave and take a picture. I printed three sets of directions off the internet.
    Wish me luck!