View Poll Results: What do you you all think of these photos of Lee Harvey Oswald?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was good and gorey

146 97.99%
  • It was disgusting and should not be allowed!

3 2.01%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Harvey Oswald - Warning: Dead Pics!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I wonder if we'll ever know the truth surrounding JFK?

Nope....but this thread has some damn righteous pics.....

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    This some heavy Mob related sheyot in my opinion...

Mrs Tingles Guest
    Great pics! Thanks

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorey View Post
    Ruby was paid , or forgiven debts, to shoot LHO. Denny believes the Mob was behind it. My dad blames it on Nixon, in fact, he blames everything on Nixon, from Hoffa to the state of the economy today. Me? I'm not sure who did it.
    I haven't read up on this for awhile. I'll have to get those books out again.
    When Ruby was arrested immediately after the shooting, he told several witnesses that his killing of Oswald would show the world that "Jews have guts," that he helped the city of Dallas "redeem" itself in the eyes of the public, and that Oswald's death would spare Jacqueline Kennedy the ordeal of appearing at Oswald's trial. Ruby stated that he shot Oswald to avenge Kennedy. Later, however, he claimed he shot Oswald on the spur of the moment when the opportunity presented itself, without considering any reason for doing so.

The Oswald pictures don't bother me. Not sure why, but pictures that may have spooked me a bit years ago, no longer do. Does that make me wierd??....maybe some people would think so, but I doubt anyone at this board would.
    Really I do feel sorry for President Kennedys daughter, grandchildren and the extended family and Oswalds children also....they probably have done research on the internet and seen all the pictures you can of their father and Grandfather. President Kennedys Autopsy pictures have been out there for many many years. Oswalds didn't surface till a bit later.
    I know it would totally freak me out if I found pictures of my loved ones on the web in that condition!
    Last edited by Nicki; 11-09-2008 at 10:59 PM.

Harrietd Guest
    And the other big unanswered question - where the hell was Jackie going?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrietd View Post
    And the other big unanswered question - where the hell was Jackie going?
    she scoops up part of her husbands head,and trys to return it. an attempt to turn back time.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

arrest warrant for Lee Harvey Oswald - murder with malice and forethought of John F. Kennedy:

(2 pages) Pagelink: 433875

8. 03-29-2009, 08:13 PM

9. 03-29-2009, 08:18 PM

carebearsluv Guest
    Awesome pics! They aren't that bad at all.

11. 03-29-2009, 08:44 PM

Dixie Girl Guest
    Awesome pics, guys. Now I know why I hang out here!

MoonRabbit Guest
    I usually don't get upset viewing these photos but for some reason
    these ones got to me.
    Weird.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by morticom View Post
    Found these pretty gorey photos of Lee Harvey Oswald taken in the county morgue shortly after he was murdered by Jack Ruby.
    Cool. I've never seen those before

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Some more photos of Lee Harvey Oswald in the County Morgue
    Hi Everyone,

Here is another photo of Oswald on the slab. Quite Graphic.

Love the stitches
    Hi Everyone,

Here are a couple of more pics of Lee Harvey Oswald.

It shows his decomposed head and a close of his teeth after he was exhumed in the 80's.

MMMMMMM give me a kiss!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
    I posted these of oswald in grossest dead photos thread
    These are great pics!!!

IrishBabe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    My favorite 'Quantum Leap' episode was the one where Sam (Scott Bakula) leaped into the body of Lee Harvey Oswald...that was really cool....especially when it turned out that he "saved Jackie O" in the end.

http://www.tvrage.com/Quantum_Leap/e...s/311069/05x01

I thought he was a Secret Service agent, not Oswald? Damn, my memory is getting foggy. I have to watch that one again....

ajlposh Guest
    The last two were really gross

Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    There's a picture or two floating around of Lee Harvey's head after they exhumed his body after many, many years in the grave.
    It apparently disconnected from the rest of his body at some point. I believe the grave was damaged by water or something like that. I am sure there's a hag around here who knows what I'm talking about.
    Lee boy's head looked like a rotting/blackened coconut.
    Ive seen it, youve described it perfectly.

Grungegirl83 Guest
    great pics but I really regret clicking on this link moments before dinner

Last edited by cash; 11-03-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Guest Guest
    I finally read this thread! Fascinating stuff, great pics too!

great pictures...
    cool thread..
    in one of those pics he looks like he was stitched up with zip strips.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Thanks for posting these photos the JFK assasination is
    something that has fascinated me for years.

Man, nothing can make a monster seem more powerless than an autopsy photo!

Is it just me or do Oswald's eyes look really odd in the casket photos?? His eyelashes make a straight line instead of an up turned "U" but in the autopsy shots he looks fairly normal.

any body remember an issue of National Lampoon,in an article of questionable taste,where LHO hits Jackie instead?

all i remember was she was lain in state in saks 5th ave. window.

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Lucy Riccardo Guest

Lee Harvey Oswald's Grave

The book A Mother in History by Jean Stafford tells you how to get to the grave, I have the location somewhere if I can find it.

Ruth Paine's house located at 2515 West 5th Street, Irving, Texas. Oswald spent the night of Nov 21/63 here. Oswald hid his rifle in the garage:

Rebecca599109 Guest
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to share this real quick:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=187Lmpe9il8
    Interview with Rachel Oswald.

Rebecca599109 Guest
    And here's a June Oswald Interview, for those who were curious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VrG...eature=related

Screw Him!

They should have thrown him away like the garbage that he was!

Lout_Rampage Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    she scoops up part of her husbands head,and trys to return it. an attempt to turn back time.
    Not exactly. She was reaching out to the secret service agent who was following behind the limo. If you watch the video, she turns back around when he reaches the car.

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca599109 View Post
    And here's a June Oswald Interview, for those who were curious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VrG...eature=related
    Thanks Rebecca for sharing those two you tube interviews of Lee Oswalds daughters, Rachel and June. Very pretty girls. They were so little when all that happen. It has had to be tough on them as well. I think their mother did an excellent job with them.

This is an interesting interview of Robert Oswald with home movies of Lee and the family one year before the assassination. He also talks about seeing his bother in his coffin. He still lives with his family in Wichita Falls, TX. I think he would be about 75 years old today. From other interviews with Lee's daughters I get the feeling he totally disgarded his brothers family not too long after the assassination..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYbsnVJWlnA
    Last edited by Nicki; 11-04-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lout_Rampage View Post
    Not exactly. She was reaching out to the secret service agent who was following behind the limo. If you watch the video, she turns back around when he reaches the car.
    she starts up and out of the backseat before she looks in that direction.

agent hill had no problem getting to the step and handle on the back of the car. if anything,he starts to get jackie back in the car,but she never notices him at all.

agent hill said she went to pick something up,and said she had brain in her hand.

but,she says she had no recollection of being on the trunk at all.

Taggerez Guest
    Marina changed her story two or three times after the assassination. She and Robert Oswald had an affair after Lee Harvey's death. She's not a very sympathetic figure anymore. She caters to the JFK conspiracy buffs.

I have a friend who is a JFK assassination buff and he and I went to Dallas and toured the relevent sites on our own including the house where Oswald had his picture taken with the rifle and paper, the Tippett murder scene, Gen. Walker's home and Parkland Hospital. Though most places remain, the Tippet site has changed drastically since 1963. Most of the large wood frame two-story houses in that neighborhood have been torn down and replaced with dinky little brick houses. Parkland is also very different, but you can still make out the familiar emergency room facade amid all the additions around it. The Walker House has been renovated as well but you can still get down the alley where Oswald took a shot at the general while he was doing his tax returns one night. The bullet was deflected by a crossbar on the window pane. The Dallas Police HQ and parking garage has not changed a bit since the day Ruby shot LHO.

The Carousel Club is long gone, the whole block was lost to rennovation. I have talked to several reliable people who had gone to the club (my wife and her family were from Dallas) before the assassination and they say it was a pretty small place and seedy as well. Most of the girls who worked the joint were second stringers. But it was a popular place because it was across the street from the Adolphus Hotel. During the week of the Texas-Oklahoma game or the Cotton Bowl game it would really fill up.

I used to know an old guy who lived in Dallas in those days and worked as an insurance investigator. He was at Love Field and saw JFK come in. He knew some of the local FBI guys and said just about everyone from the Dallas FBI office was transfered out to smaller offices around the country. He also had been to the Carousel Club and had some interesting stories about Big D from those days.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazzzld Kat View Post
    Unfortunately the youtube video link is no longer there.
    Here's the new location of the short vid claiming and demonstrating how the Zapruder film was altered:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Am4qdl9PTA

I found another and much more detailed vid, in six parts, analyzing the Z film and claiming it was altered. Here are those links:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvLW3IBHHvA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqDwyDbbDOs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9bnd71ZWdE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWlN_b25dcw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqjmza71fnY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx3pfqqttUU

LHO may not have been a choir boy, but I firmly believe he was what he claimed to be...a patsy. I don't think he was even amongst one of the shooting teams. What better way for the Warren (B.S.) Commission to convict LHO than to use an altered film (altered to fit the script) as its primary exhibit, with the help of Arlen Specter's goofy theory.

any body remember an issue of National Lampoon,in an article of questionable taste,where LHO hits Jackie instead?

all i remember was she was lain in state in saks 5th ave. window.

LOL!

I did not see that!

Nasty but funny as hell!

alygonforchains Guest
    Great pics. Interesting stuff!!

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    Has anyone here, ever heard anything about the "midnight" second burial at the grave-site of JFK?

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    LOL!

I did not see that!

Nasty but funny as hell!

it was the Feb. '77 JFK 5th term the first 6000 days issue.

thanx,and a tip o' the hat to marks very large national lampoon site

motherogod Guest
    I still love these pictures! My favorite shot is of him in the casket, taken from above his head looking down toward his feet, over his body. I've always wondered how legs look in a casket. And now the mystery is solved.

Lout_Rampage Guest
    she starts up and out of the backseat before she looks in that direction.

agent hill had no problem getting to the step and handle on the back of the car. if anything,he starts to get jackie back in the car,but she never notices him at all.

agent hill said she went to pick something up,and said she had brain in her hand.

but,she says she had no recollection of being on the trunk at all.
    I don't doubt that she had brain in her hands, but she later told an interviewer for Life magazine that she was trying to get help for her husband. I know that she didn't pull Agent Hill into the car, it just seems logical that she would almost instinctively look to someone for help. Scraping brain off the trunk is certainly a juicier story though! Haha!

Lout_Rampage Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    I still love these pictures! My favorite shot is of him in the casket, taken from above his head looking down toward his feet, over his body. I've always wondered how legs look in a casket. And now the mystery is solved.
    I liked that one too. I thought the same thing about his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorey View Post
    Denny owns an Italian Carcano very similar and close to production number of LHO. The only way to hit anything with it is to run up and bash them in the head with it. They are a notoriously inexpensive and inaccurate gun. LHO would not have been able to make that many shots, at that distance, with that gun at a moving target and pull off a head shot.
    It was inexpensive because it was obsolete surplus, not because it was poorly made.

No 20th Century Western military would have adopted a service weapon incapable of long range accuracy. And variants of this weapon were in service with various military and police forces for nearly a century (1892-1981).

6.5 carcano is ballistically similar to 30-30 and 7.62x39.

i think these are at the extreme end of what a casual shooter can handle,and thus was a good choice.

in the current vanity fair is an article essentially on the making of william manchesters Death of a President.

he states jackie had no rememberance of the sequence of events,at all. manchester was with jackie the first time she saw the zapruder film,and william said she acted like she was looking at another person,not herself,at all.

clint hill said in a 1975 interview that jackie was indeed trying to recover a piece of the presidents head.

Crabby Appleton Guest
    Univ of North Texas now has online some of the Dallas Police Dept evidence photos

don't know if a direct link will work, LHO autopsy photo is on page 23

http://texashistory.unt.edu/explore/.../JFKDP/browse/

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    It was inexpensive because it was obsolete surplus, not because it was poorly made.

No 20th Century Western military would have adopted a service weapon incapable of long range accuracy. And variants of this weapon were in service with various military and police forces for nearly a century (1892-1981).
    $12.78 mail order rifle that changed history. There were ads for this type of gun and many others in Field and Stream and many other outdoors magazines etc. I remember my Dad got Sports Ilustrated and it had tons of these ads.
    I always thought that one of the reasons we have remained so facinated and eager to find a conspiracy is because no one wants to accept (me included) that a disaffected loser with a 13 dollar rifle changed history. We want it to have required more of a plan and machinations and have some deeper insidious meaning.
    The pictures are facinating. I was always amazed that the bullet that killed Kennedy actually fell out of his head and was found on the gurney later by an orderly.
    Boy chain of evidence and forensics were a very different and casual deal back then.
    regards,
    Mary

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby Appleton View Post
    Univ of North Texas now has online some of the Dallas Police Dept evidence photos

don't know if a direct link will work, LHO autopsy photo is on page 23

http://texashistory.unt.edu/explore/.../JFKDP/browse/
    Wowie....we are talkin some major armpit hair here!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    While I'm not sure if this is the case or not, I'd imagine it was because the people of Dallas weren't too keen on having his final resting place be right there amongst them...As someone said before, he was not exactly the most popular guy after everything took place.
    O.K., born and raised Dallassite, here. For a historical point, I'm two months older than Caroline Kennedy, just old enough to remember all of this, but not quite old enough to understand all of it, at the time.

I believe Lee Harvey Oswald's mother lived in Ft. Worth, and that is most likely why he was buried there. She was either widowed, divorced, or, heck, never really married, for all I know. (Not trying to start another rumor, either) Her financial circumstances most likely dictated all funeral arrangements. Throughout the sixties, she appeared on some talk shows, claiming her son's innocence. I remember her as an elderly woman, back then. I doubt she ever had much money.

Yes, friends did help Marina out. I was told that one friend put her at a pretty well isolated lake cabin, that winter, for privacy. Been about fifteen years since I've been in that area, but the cabin was still there. Not many people there, in the winter, at the time, busy during the summer months, so it was most likely a quiet place for her. True, or not, I like to think that it did happen, for her and her children.

I don't know about her working in a 7-11, at all. She did remarry, and lived in Richardson, Tx., a fairly nice suburb of Dallas, and a world apart, from Downtown Dallas, and the area, she lived in, with Oswald. Good schools, newer, brick homes, nothing like the photos of Oswald, in front of white clapboard rental houses, that I remember. Richardson borders far N. Dallas, and after the early to mid sixties, there wasn't much of a reason, to go to where her former life was, if she didn't want to. People no longer needed to work in Downtown Dallas, and commute.

Crabby Appleton Guest
    I lived in Richardson for 10 years, most of the '80s. In the early '80 Marina worked at Richland College, and prior to that in her friends Army Navy surplus store - don't know if she worked in a 7-11 prior to that.

Lout_Rampage Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby Appleton View Post
    I lived in Richardson for 10 years, most of the '80s. In the early '80 Marina worked at Richland College, and prior to that in her friends Army Navy surplus store - don't know if she worked in a 7-11 prior to that.
    Oh cool! Do you know what she did at Richland?

Two Lost Souls Guest
    Wow, that first picture doesn't even look like him. His face looks really puffy.

I definitely believe that he didn't act alone. Examining all the conspiracy theories, it seems like there were many, many people involved. Some of the theories are completely outlandish, but some make a lot of sense. I'm not sure whether I believe LHO had nothing at all to do with it, but I do believe he was the fall guy or the "patsy", as he called it.

Just look at everything JFK and RFK did back then. Positive and negative, they made a lot of enemies...it could have been anyone. The mob, CIA, Castro, Cuban defectors mad about the Bay of Pigs, Nixon, J. Egar Hoover maybe?...the list goes on.

I think the fact that Bobby Kennedy privately believed that something else happened gives creedence to the conspiracies. He told his oldest son that they'd probably never know the 'whole story' in JFK's assassination. And we probably never will.

i have seen some photos of LHO when he was 10 or 11.

looked like he could have been in leave it to beaver,or a show of that type.

Hi Everyone,

Here are a couple of more pics of Lee Harvey Oswald.

It shows his decomposed head and a close of his teeth after he was exhumed in the 80's.

MMMMMMM give me a kiss!

The amazing thing with these head photos is that they are from the Norton report, I believe. They say very specifically that the head was incised along the 2nd vertebrae and left in place in the casket...or what was left of the casket. That being said....take a look at the photos again and you will see that the head was removed from the casket. I guess just some more fodder for the conspiracy folks....