Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warren Jeffs

Warren Jeffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tICf7...oingboing.net/
    Quite catchy. I like it aklmost as much as the Shoe song by Kelly.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Lita Guest
    Kelly kicks this video's ass lol. Although, the video is pretty good.

ETA: I hate you, Ichels! I am walking around going "It's not a compound. It's our ranch, and it's our home." over and over. It is stuck in my head!
    Last edited by Lita; 04-23-2008 at 06:06 PM.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I am walking around going "It's not a compound. It's our ranch, and it's our home." over and over. It is stuck in my head!

Aaaahh me too! She's so creepy! Did you see the framed photo of Warren Jeffs???

Lita Guest
    lol No, I missed that.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Jeffs is a creepy looking guy. I feel for these women and they really act kind of "strange" stepford wives?
    Last edited by NOVSTORM; 04-03-2011 at 05:30 PM.

knothere Guest
    very very creepy just like serial killers creepeee

RaRaRamona Guest
    I was thinking...denying they live in a compound doesn't sound like something she'd even know to disagree with.

Vamp Guest

Thumbs up Polygamist/RApist Warren Jeffs hospitalized.

Police: Polygamist sect leader Jeffs hospitalized

By KEN RITTER, Associated Press Writer 48 minutes ago

LAS VEGAS - Polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs was taken from jail in Arizona to a Las Vegas hospital for what the sheriff described as a serious medical problem.

Jeffs, 52, was brought to Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center on Tuesday, authorities said.
    Mohave County Sheriff Tom Sheahan didn't specify Jeffs' medical problem, but said it was serious enough to move him about 100 miles from Kingman Medical Center to the Las Vegas hospital.
    Jeffs is president of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints — an insular faith of nearly 6,000 people. The faith practices polygamy in arranged marriages that have sometimes involved underage girls.
    One of their ranches was raided in west Texas in April, setting off a lengthy legal battle over the custody of hundreds of children.
    Jeffs was convicted by a Utah jury last year on two counts of first-degree felony rape as an accomplice. He was sentenced to two consecutive terms of five years to life in prison for his role in the 2001 marriage of a 14-year-old follower to her 19-year-old cousin.
    Jeffs is charged in Arizona as an accomplice with four counts of sexual conduct with a minor stemming from the marriages of two girls. He had also been charged with four counts of incest as an accomplice, but those charges were dropped last month.
    The sect leader has had several health complications during his jail stay, including a trip to a prison infirmary because of a self-imposed fast. Jeffs also attempted suicide last year and was seen throwing himself against the walls and banging his head, authorities said.
    Jeffs' Las Vegas lawyer, Richard Wright, did not immediately respond Wednesday to messages from The Associated Press.
    Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center spokesman Dan Davidson said he had no patient listed under Jeffs' name, and said he could provide no further information.
    In dropping the accomplice to incest charges last month, Mohave County Superior Court Judge Steven Conn found that state incest law does not apply to the arranged marriages of two teenage girls and their older male relatives.

I wonder if one of the other inmates got to him?

Vamp Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    He so deserves to be one of the inmate's bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    He would certainly be a bullseye for them. Someone who wanted him to know what being raped is like perhaps?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

hoxharding Guest
    I don't know if he would be airlifted to another place if that happened. I would think the nearest hospital could care for him.
    Perhaps another suicide attempt?(or was he attacked and he tried to kill himself?)

Guest Guest
    whatever it is... he had it coming, either sickness or a good old-fashioned prison beatdown

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    Maybe he has brain cancer like Susan Atkins. Put them in the same hospital room. He spends his life banging little teenage girls but ends up next to a 60-year old Atkins!

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    With one leg.

tommyjox Guest
    I hope his "Sugar Daddy" is 40 years his senior.

The first thing I thought when I read that is that another inmate got to him.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

hoxharding Guest
    If he dies, won't his people turn him into a martyr for the cause?

Lisamarie Guest
    Did you see those pics of him french kissing those poor little girls? Ugh these guys make me sick!! And all in the name of God.....I hope he gets cornholed by the best while he is in there.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    Did you see those pics of him french kissing those poor little girls? Ugh these guys make me sick!! And all in the name of God.....I hope he gets cornholed by the best while he is in there.
    I am so glad I haven't seen those pictures!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathHag View Post
    With one leg.
    I just spewed all over my puter........LMAOOO

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    lollllllllll.......I love that.....cornholed by the best....... wouldn't it hurt worse if it was done by the worst,most inexperianced of them..... you crack me up Lisa

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    I just spewed all over my puter........LMAOOO

I aim to please! I guess on some level she might still be doable, but the one leg, it just kills it.

I hope we one day find out the story behind her losing a leg, that can't be related to the brain cancer. Did she step on a rusty nail in prison and neglect to get a tetanus shot? Did she have a tumor on her leg? Is she a cutter who went too far?

RoRo Guest
    I hope this thread will have to be moved to other deaths in the news ! hate this guy!

I aim to please! I guess on some level she might still be doable, but the one leg, it just kills it.

I hope we one day find out the story behind her losing a leg, that can't be related to the brain cancer. Did she step on a rusty nail in prison and neglect to get a tetanus shot? Did she have a tumor on her leg? Is she a cutter who went too far?
    I have been wondering the same thing. I did know a woman that had a leg that was severely diminished due to radiation. She had lung cancer. I think had she lived any longer they might have amputated hers.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

deathybrad Guest
    CNN is reporting that Jeffs has been released from a Las Vegas Hospital. I didn't know that he was trying to kill himself. I hope he gets to meet his maker soon.

According to what I read in the paper this morning, he was suffering from high fever, sweating and convulsions...

Hmmm...could it be "little girl withdrawal"?

Lisamarie Guest
    good!! I suppose your right cornholed by the worst would be better......what a dickhead these guys are...anyone read the book escaped about the girl that escaped from these sick fucks..of course she made it out with her 4 kids but her oldest daughter was married off at like 14 so she couldent get her out shes all brainwashed..but anyone who thinks these people are good pure people need to read this book. To use God to get your hands on underage girls is beyond disgusting. The way the woman are treated is just awful it aint no HBO Big Love or whatever the hell that stupid show was......I just couldent get over the fact these women would allow their own daughters to go through what they themselves went through.

Sphr798 Guest
    I believe that there is a special place in Hell reserved for anyone who who uses religion as a means to perpetrate their crime. I believe that Jeffs is going to that very place and he will be meeting up with an awful lot of preachers, priests, evangelists, and healers.

Desertrose Guest
    I think he faked it - just wanted some attention and let his people know he is still around.

Lisamarie Guest
    They make me so sick I just want to burn that waiting for Zion place down shave that girls unubrow,introduce them to deoderant and bubble baths and men who are not their 50 year old cousins...

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    CNN is reporting that Jeffs has been released from a Las Vegas Hospital. I didn't know that he was trying to kill himself. I hope he gets to meet his maker soon.

I guess he has thrown himself into walls, stopped eating and taking in liquids,I think tried to bash his own head in. Someone from Tru Tv wondered outloud if the man is mentally ill.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    whatever it is... he had it coming, either sickness or a good old-fashioned prison beatdown

What she said.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    lollllllllll.......I love that.....cornholed by the best....... wouldn't it hurt worse if it was done by the worst,most inexperianced of them..... you crack me up Lisa
    He should be spoon raped like that guy on OZ.

NewYorkDoll Guest

'
    Like the Amy Poehler "Amber" SNL character.

"I'm rockin' one leg, yeah, I farted".

Lisamarie Guest
    Oh God I had fianlly blocked the memory of that damn shows spoon rape scene!!! Ugh!!! That show keeps me from breaking the law ever!!!!

silverwaif77 Guest
    YES!!!! I do hope it is serious, terminal and an agonizing death. Unfortunately he probably will become a martyr.
    Anyone see that Lisa Ling special on these people? No family pics up in the house but good ole warren's pic is in every room. I don't have a problem with religion, but I have a big problem with child abuse, denial of education or medical treatment. I also don't like the whole suppression of women thing keeping trapped, young, dumb and pregnant. I wish there was a way to rescue the women and children from this oppressive environment. Whew! sorry about the rant.

Arizona charges against Warren Jeffs dismissed. Prosecutor says he has been held longer than he could be sentenced for.
    A Mohave County judge on Wednesday dismissed all Arizona charges against polygamist leader Warren Jeffs after a prosecutor said continuing with the charges would be "impractical."
    Judge Steven Conn granted Mohave County Attorney Matt Smith's motion to dismiss the four charges of sexual misconduct with a minor with prejudice, meaning they cannot be refiled on the same set of facts.
    Smith said the two alleged victims in the cases no longer want to proceed with prosecution in Arizona.

Smith said the two alleged victims in the cases no longer want to proceed with prosecution in Arizona.
    Like a page right out of Big Love's 'How to Be a Polygamist Cult Leader Handbook' by Roman Grant.

The court ordered the sheriff's office to transport Jeffs back to Utah, where his 2007 convictions on two counts of rape as an accomplice are on appeal to the Utah Supreme Court. He was sentenced to two consecutive terms of five years to life in prison for the charges, which involved Jeffs' role in the 2001 spiritual marriage of an underage follower to her then-19-year-old cousin.
    Smith noted that Texas has started extradition proceedings, but Conn said Arizona had only temporary custody of Jeffs until the charges against him were resolved. Any such proceeding must be initiated with Utah, not Arizona, Conn said.
    Jeffs, the former leader of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, was moved to Kingman from the Utah State Prison in February 2008. The first of his Arizona trials had been scheduled to begin Nov. 2, with the second trial to be considered at its conclusion.
    Jeffs' troubles extended into Texas when he was indicted on charges of sexual assault of a child and bigamy, months after authorities raided the FLDS' Yearning for Zion ranch at Eldorado in April 2008.
    Last edited by Serendipity09; 06-09-2010 at 09:55 PM. Reason: to be added

Desertrose Guest
    He will probably be free pretty soon. Time to lock up your little girls.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    He will probably be free pretty soon. Time to lock up your little girls.
    AND your little boys. He used rape as punishment.

Was just back in the US and picked up a used copy of the book written by the girl who was the focus us the court case. She was the girl who was forced to marry her cousin at 14. Very interesting and very enlightening. Its quite scary to see how women were (are) treated in this sect.

Flowergrrl Guest
    These people, who want to be so independent, receive food stamps and welfare. Since the women are considered single, they can receive assistance. They kick boys out when they reach their teenage years so that females remain available for the men.

He has fired his lawyers and decided to represent himself.

GuiltyLittleDeathHag Guest
    One word: CREEPY. His voice spooks me!! And those "wedding" pics with the little girl? Ugh. He's going down anyway. No way he's getting out, especially now that he's "representing himself"...

Quote Originally Posted by Pachamama View Post
    Was just back in the US and picked up a used copy of the book written by the girl who was the focus us the court case. She was the girl who was forced to marry her cousin at 14. Very interesting and very enlightening. Its quite scary to see how women were (are) treated in this sect.

They keep playing this audio thing of him saying, realllllllly slooooooooowlllllllly that girls should build their husbands up or something by being "submissive"...Yeah? Come see me buddy, I'll show you submissive I'll submit my shoe up your anus.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyLittleDeathHag View Post
    Yeah? Come see me buddy, I'll show you submissive I'll submit my shoe up your anus.

How about we "upgrade" that shoe to a steel toe work boot?!

Quote Originally Posted by cdolen View Post
    How about we "upgrade" that shoe to a steel toe work boot?!

LOL I was thinking pointed heels, but you've got a deal lol.

I am one woman who wouldn't last two minutes in that joint, I'd be kicked out for my big mouth.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyLittleDeathHag View Post
    They keep playing this audio thing of him saying, realllllllly slooooooooowlllllllly that girls should build their husbands up or something by being "submissive"...Yeah? Come see me buddy, I'll show you submissive I'll submit my shoe up your anus.
    I can't believe the women allow this to continue. First let me say, I have no issue with polygamy... If the women are fine with being married to someone who has other wives... Whatever.

But, for them to be involving children, and some as young as twelve... Where's the line between this being polygamy and these men being pedophiles?!